Hyoyeon and Onew :D

Secret Marriage

 

     Hyo felt that her back is now lying on something soft.She opened her eyes slightly,she saw the white ceiling and she closed it again.After a second,she opened that widely and she saw a familiar face whose smiling to her widely.

Then,she’s surprised when she figure it out who he is.She quickly get up but that’s a bad thing because her head and his head bumps to each other.

“Ahh..Hyo!Aishh!”,the man said while his touching his forehead.

Hyo unnoticed her forehead even though it hurts too.She covered because she will shrieks,”Lee Jinki??”,she shockingly asked.

“Yah!Ofcourse I am..Do you have any bestfriend that named Lee Jinki??”,he asks poutly.

Hyo shook happily her head and she quickly hugged him.

Onew surprised but then he smiled.

“You are now here..I’m happy!”,Hyo happily said.

“Me too..but..Ouchh!”,Onew acted hurting.

Hyo let go of him and worriedly looked to him,”Why?Why?”.she asks.

“My forehead hurts..i want you to blow it ..”,he said hurtful while touching his forehead.

“Oh!”,Hyo acted affected,”..The majesty got hurt..”,she said while shook her head.

She’ll get near her lips to blow but—she quickly punched him at his shoulder.

“Ouch!”

“That must be hurt!”,she said while smiling.

Onew shocks,”Yah!I said blown by your air not your hand..”,he said.

Hyo devishly laughs,”You’re not a baby..”,she said while smiling.

“You never change..”,Onew said happily.

“Ofcourse!”

“Noona..”.

They both quickly turned to Mason as they heard it.

Hyo go to Mason’s side.

“Mason..?Noona is here..”,she said.

Mason opened his eyes and smiled weakly.

Hyo smiled too,she controlled her tears not to flow,she don’t want to see Mason her weakness on his state,”Are you okay now?”.

Mason nods then he turned to the guy on his right,then back to Hyo with a questioning looked.

“Lee Jinki..Your hyung..remember him?”,she said.

Seems that Mason recognizing him then he turned to Jinki and smiled.

Onew unfixed his hair,”Yah..You should get better fast so that we can play together again,okay?”,he said.

“Okay..”,Mason answered.

“What do you want to eat?”,she asks.

“I don’t want to eat..Not a bit.Maybe later,I just want to rest..”,Mason said and closed his eyes again.

Hyo kissed Mason’s forehead.

Then,turned to Onew,”What about you?”,she asks.

“I’m still full..”,he answered.

Hyo nods but she remember something,”Jinki,How come you know Mason is here?”,she asks curiously.

“I went to your house earlier,then the lady said to me that Mason’s teacher bring him here.So,I hurriedly go here when I found out..”,Onew explained.

Hyo nods,”Luckily,we never moved to the other house..”,she said.

“Yeah..”,Onew agreed.

Hyo glanced at his wristwatch,”It’s already 8:46 PM.You should go home now..”

Onew shook his head,”I don’t want to.I will stay on your both sides..”,he said.

“But you will get scold if you come home late..”,she said.

Onew shrugged his shoulder,”I don’t think so..But okay,if you insists then..I will visit here tomorrow,don’t try to run away from me..”,he jokingly said.

“You’re crazy!”,she said.

Onew laughs,”Bye then.just say to Mason..”,then Onew walks away.

Hyo smiled,Jinki never changed too.Luckily,she have a bestfriend like him.He still remember me even though she knew that many elites girl around him but he’ll never forget her.She smiled.

Thanks Jinki,she said.

=======================================================================================================================

 

|South Seoul University|

 

  Taeyang,Yoseob,Seungri and Kris are now on their room,they were waiting the for their class hour.

“Yah!Where’s that Onew again?”,Yoseob asked.

Kris nods,”He even escaped last night..where the hell he’d go to?”.

Taeyang shrugged his shoulder,”Maybe,something’s came up..”

“And he didn’t told to us?”,Seungri asks.

Yoseob smirked,”That great Lee Jinki have something must tell to us then..”,he said wondering.

“What must I tell to all of you huh?”.

They heard Onew’s voice and they all turned at the room’s door,they saw Onew’s standing right there and looking at them.

Seungri shook his head,”So,your first day?”,he asks.

“Obviously..”,Onew said as he walks towards to them and he seized Yoseob’s shoulder,”Yah!Yang Yoseob..what do you mean earlier?”

“Why did you escaped last night huh?”,Yoseob asks.

Onew smiled,”I don’t think I must tell you what my reason..”,he said as he sat on chair,”..Because that’s my treasure..”.

“Treasure?”,they all asks curiously.

Onew nodded,”A lovely one..”

“Woah!Don’t tell me..that treasure thing is a girl??”,Kris guessed.

Onew smiled widely.

Taeyang laughs,”How could you have a lovely treasure here?”,he asks wonderly.

“Well..you should learn a lot from me..”,he said boastfully.

“Aishh!”,They all said.

Yoseob throws him crumpled paper.

And the bell rings.

“Let’s finish this nonsense talks..”,Taeyang said as he stand up and go to his seat.

The three laughs.

“Yah!Yong Dongbae..!”,Onew shouts.

========================================================================================================================

 

|CEO’s Office|

   “Really?”,the old man as he sight seeing the view at his wide window.

“Yes,Sir..I even got his little brother named Mason’s hospital bills..Here they are..”,his secretary Mr.Lee said as he place the folder over his table.

The old man nods,”I think this is the right time to help them..to stand up..am I right?”

Mr.Lee nods,”Yes,Sir..”

The old man smiled and he turned his back,”You should give that white envelope to her..”,as he stared to it and turned his looks to him again,”..Just give it to her personally..”,he said.

“Yes,sir..”,Mr.Lee get the white envelope and he walks outside.

The old man smile widely,”Just trust me to this young lady..”,he whispered.

========================================================================================================================

 

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

 

… Hyoyeon is on Mason’s side whose sleeping peacefully.She touched his forehead and smiled.

“We will get all through this,Mason..”,Hyo said,”That’s noona’s promise..”

And she heard someone knocks.

Hyo curiously stands up and walks towards the door.

She opened it and she saw a unfamiliar man whose wearing corporate attire with two men on his back.She looks at the man.

“Are you Ms.Kim Hyoyeon?”,the man asked.

“I-I am..”,she said as she nods,”Come in..”,as she opened the door widely.

“Thanks but I will not stay any longer..I will just give you this letter..”,the man said as he handed the white envelope to her.

Hyo curiously get it and looks to him again,”W-what is..this?”,she asks.

“Just read it then..I will go now”,he said and they walks away.

“Whose that man?”,Hyo whispered as she watched them walks away and she turned her sight to the envelope.

 

*         *         *         *              *           *

 

   Hyoyeon went her eyes around of that fine restaurant.She never walks in like this fine restaurant—not at all.She saw how the customers are all sophisticated and glamorous at the same time,that she can see are all of them are first class people like this strange old  man on his front.

The man clears his voice,”You were grown up to be a pretty girl..”,the man said.

“Thanks..”,as she said to him.

“Don’t you recognize me young lady..”,he asks to her.

Hyo tried her best to remember him but she don’t recognized him,she shook her head.

The old man laughs,”Okay,don’t push yourself too hard..”,he said.

Hyo nods.

“So,I will tell to you why I invited you here..”,he started,”..Kim Joosun and Kim Rimyoon are your parents name,am I right?”,he asks.

Hyo frowned,“Yes..”,she answered.

“Didn’t they tell you before,,.that they have a debts in me??”,he asks.

Hyo surprised,”N-Not at all..”,she said and she started to nervous.

The man nods,”Oh!By the way..where’s my manners?I didn’t introduced myself to you..”,he laughs,”..I’m Yong Yoonshik…”,he said and smiled to her.

“Y-Yong Yoonshik..?”,Hyo repeated.She knew that she heard that name in somewhere—then she surprised and quickly looked to him when she remember the Yoon Corporation—Yoon Yongshik was one of the S.Korea’s powerful businessman,how could his parents have debts on him?

The man laughs again,”Don’t surprised,younglady..I will not give you a hard time..”

“H-How can my parents know you?”,she wonderly asks.

Mr.Yoon shrugged his shoulders,”I don’t want to tell you from now..this is not the right time..”,he said.

Hyo got more curious,”B-But my parents..debt?H-How much is that?”,she asked.

Mr.Yoon looks to her intently,”You want to know?”

Hyo nods.

“They have the debts in me that costs less than $100,000,000..”,he said.

Hyo shocks,”Less than…H-hundred M-Million D-Dollars??”,she asks surprisingly.She lied her back on her chair because she feel exhausted after she hearing the price.

“Here’s our documents..to prove to you our dealings..”,Mr.Yoon said as he handed to her the folder.

Hyo’s hand shivering when she get it,she opened and read what’s inside.

Then,Hyoyeon’s eyes both widened when she read the last page,How will be the payment going if they didn’t pay it after 10 years..She quickly looked to Mr.Yoon,”S-Secret…A-Arrange M-Marriage….?”,she asked.

========================================================================================================================

Okay! This is the beginning xD

Hope you all gonna look forward on this ^^

So,I will update again tomorrow :D

 

Comments and Subscribers are

Pretty much FREE ! XD

 

[Sorry for any mistakes^^]