Taeyang and Onew :').

Secret Marriage

 

|Onew's POV|
 
      Onew is now playing baseball when he saw something familiar on the edge of the field.He's getting nearer and nearer.He saw he was wearing white tuxedo.He was Taeyang.
He removed his baseball cup as he walks towards to his things.He drinks his bottled water.
"How did you know I'm here?".Onew asked without looking to him.
"You were always going here when you want to be alone."Taeyang answered.
Onew smirked."Today is your wedding day.Why are you here?".
"You're right today is my wedding day.And I am here because of Hyoyeon..".
Onew quickly looked to him."What do you mean?."
Taeyang took a deep breath."I know that you were really special to Hyoyeon.Even though she's not telling this to me..I know she like you to be on her side today.And that's why I'm here I wanted to ended up what we argued last time."He said seriously.
Onew slightlysurprised.This is not the Yong Dongbae he knew.
Taeyang puffs."I know that you were wondering why I'm doing this..".
"Actually,yes."Onew answered."Are you doing this because of Hyoyeon??."
Taeyang shrugged his shoulders."Perhaps,because I am starting to like her..".He bravely revealed to him.
Onew smiled.
Taeyang frowned."What is the meaning of that?."
"I'd just knew that this will going to this far..".He said."Even you the great Yong Dongbae didn't save yourself to her charms."
Taeyang laughs softly."Yeah.She's just extraordinary..".
Onew handed his hand."So,I will going to give the care of Hyoyeon to your hands.Don't you dare get cry her or else I will going to get her back to you and that time I'll make sure I am going to win."He said with smile on his face.
Taeyang smiled back as he accepted his hand."Sure but never forget that it will not going to happen."
"So,where's my suit??".Onew jokingly asked.
"It's waiting in our room!".
They quickly turned back as they heard Yoseob's voice.They were watching them all the way.And they were adoringly handsome wearing their suit.
"We're happy that the two of you settled this."Seungri said.
"Yeah..".Kris agreed.
"Oh!".As Yoseob acted surprisingly as he looking to his wristwatch."My wedding is about to start!".He started to walks.
"Yah!That's my wedding!".Taeyang shouts as he chasing Yoseob because he started to run.
Yoseob laughs evily."Let's just race whose going fto be first at the aisle!".He teasingly shouts.
The three laughs as they followed the two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
HAHAHA Yoseobie~! XD.
 
Let's just done in here for a while ;)
Anyways,Thanks again for supporting me :*
To all new subscribers :')).THANKS~!.Flattered much!? :))))).
 
I love you all :* :">.
 
[Sorry for any mistakes :D]
 
-Chubby-Bunny-kpop-4ever-32801647-465-25
tumblr_m2j06c5asA1qb7fe1.gif
tumblr_lp6wkvc4ze1qg2i3bo1_500.gif
tumblr_mfwwa5pzCK1s1mj3xo1_500.gif
tumblr_m4yhgzFGEB1r9spx5_large.gif
kris-smile-gif.gif