Taeyang Vs Onew

Secret Marriage

 

 “..But I swear to God that I really don’t know or even think for a minute that my future-husband is that Yong Dongbae—that jerk!”,she said as she raised her right hand.

Onew sighed and he looked to her,”And now..I am much worried about this thing..”,he said worriedly.

Hyo frowned,”But why?”.

“Because maybe he use this for torturing you..”,he said.

Hyo shook his head,”I will not allow him to do that to me..”,she said bravely.

Onew smiled.

“Oh!You smiled!”,Hyo jump over her joy but she didn’t noticed the small rock on her left shoes,”So,your not angry wit—“,she step on it and got off balanced her right foot got injured.”Ouch!”,as she holds her foot.

“Hyo..”,as Onew looked into it worriedly.,”..It really bad hurts?”,he asks.

Hyoyeon nods as she bite her lips because the painful she’s feeling through.

“Let me brought you home..”,he said as he hold Hyo’s hand.

“No,I will!”.

Hyo and Onew quickly looked to their left when they’ve heard Taeyang’s voice.

Hyoyeon saw his blank expression.

Then,Taeyang try her to stand up but Onew stops him.

“I should bring her home..”.Onew seriously said.

They both looked to each other tensionaly.

As Hyo looked to him and  she felt some tension between this two man on her front.

She don’t know what to do,she just closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Ji-Jinki will bring me home..”,Hyo said as she opened her eyes.

The two man quickly looked to her as they’ve heard that.

“But I am your fiancé and I should do that..”,Taeyang said out of his mind.

Hyo smirked,”Now your saying that..”,as she looked to him.

Then Taeyang thought to what he’ve said earlier,Aish!What the hell your saying?,.he asks himself.

“Let’s go Jinki..”,Hyo said and Jinki carried Hyo and then he give a victory smiled to Taeyang.Then,they left him.

Taeyang smirked then he thought of something and walks away.

*                                           *                                                                   *                                                                         *                                                     *                                   *

 

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

 

But I am your fiancé and I should do that..,Taeyang’s said echoed to her mind.Hyoyeon really surprised when Taeyang said that she doesn’t know why her ears like those words coming from him

Hyo admits that Taeyang is really looks so gorgeously man tonight because the way he wore that black tuxedo,its really suits to him.And this the first time that he saw him like that.

Yeah..I really admitted it..He’s totally handsome tonight..,she thought then she quickly shook her head to fades that away on her mind.And took a deep breath then she the window.

Somehow,Onew looked to Hyo with sad face.He secretly took a deep breath because he don’t want Hyo to heard it.His chest really wants to burst out because the pain is all over inside of him.When he thought that Hyo will getting married his heart broke into pieces and his world stops for awhile.He really wants to tell Hyo what his feeling about but at the same time he was scared because of their friendship might be in danger.

He glanced to her again and Hyo maybe felt it she turned to him and give him a warm smiled.Onew’s heart beats faster again but he forced himself to smiled warmly back as she did.

 

[After 1 hour ]

 

Onew knocks on the door.Then,after a minute they’ve both heard Mason’s running towards the door to open it.And Mason opened it with a wide smiled as he saw them together.

“Noona..Jinki hyung!”,he said happily.

And they go inside as Onew help Hyo to walked.Mason noticed that as he followed them.

“Noona?Are you okay?”,he asks.

Hyo sitted and turned to Mason and give him a smile,”I’m okay..”,she assured.

“Are you sure?”,he asked again.

Hyo nods.

“I should put cold compress on your foot now..”,Onew said as he holding the ice bag and kneeled down to her.

“I can do that Jinki..”,Hyo said trying to get the ice bag from him.

Jinki get the ice bag far away from her,”Yah!Yah!Yah!..”,Onew said,”..Kim Hyoyeon..You should be happy because I’m giving you a care here..and it’s for free..when the other girl may saw us they will really get envy to you..”,he jokingly said.

“Aish!This man!”,Hyo said as he jokingly patts him to his shoulder,”Did you really have a confidence to say that in front of me?”,she asked.

“Ofcourse!”,Onew answered,”..I’m just telling the truth here…and look Mason..”,as he turned to him,”..I am handsome right?”.

“Ofcourse you are..”,Mason answered.

“See..even Mason said it..”,Onew said as he winks to Hyo.

Hyo laughed,”You two both have same feathers…”,she said.

“Same feathers?”,onew said while he puts the ice bag on Hyo’s right foot.

“Flocked together!”,Mason shouts and they all laughed then two high fived.

“And now,hyung..buy me icecream..I’m supporting you all the way here..”,Mason said.

And they burst out laughed..

*                                                                       *                                                                           *                                                                                                                   *

 

|Taeyang’s POV|

 

 Taeyang is now in the front of Hyo’s house.He was eavesdropping and when he heard what’s their conversations it looks like Onew was reallyclosed to them.

How did Onew knew these people?How long?,he asks on himself.

Earlier,he decided to followed them,he doesn’t know why he let his mind and body do that.

And then when he saw their apartment he felt pity to her and somehow guilt feelings because to what he’s doing to her before.

“How Hyoyeon take this place?”,he asks while he’s eyes went around on the surroundings.He even shook his head and sighed.

“So,I will go now.And maybe they were looking at me..”,he heard Onew’s voice.

“Okay..Just take care..I can’t accompany you on your car..”,Hyo said.

Onew laughs,”How can you?”,he asks.

“And besides you were older now..You can go down by yourself..”,Hyo said jokingly.

They laughed again.

“Yah!Kim Mason..Take care your noona,okay?Call me then if you two need anything..”,Onew offered.

“I can take care my noona,hyung.”,Mason said.

“Goodboy!Bye!”

“Bye!”

And when taeyang heard that Onew walking towards on the door,he quickly go run downstairs and immediately got his car,two blocks from Hyo’s house.

Then,he saw Onew walking and start his car engine and drove away.

He looks at Hyo’s apartment on the 2nd floor,1st door,How long you and Onew knew each other:?,he blankly asked.

And he heard his phone rang,he got a message by Yoseob.

 

Yah!Yong Dongbae!Where are you?

We’re here at Rakker Ages Restobar..

Just go here if you want to.

 

Taeyang glanced again at Hyo’s apartment and he sighed.He don’t know why he wants to see Hyo right now.He just decided to go at Rakker Ages then he drove his car

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Rakker Ages RestoBar|

 

   Taeyang opened the door,he saw Onew got there.And Onew turned his head and back to the billiard table.When he came in he heard Yoseob singing,he shook his head

 

He sat on Seungri’s side and got the beer on the table and drank it.

Seungri surprised,”I thought you weren’t come..”,he said.

“But I am now here..”,he answered and drank his beer again,”..Yah!Yang Yoseob!Sing..as if you were on the declamation..”,he teased because Yoseob actually shouting!

Kris off the tv.

“Yah!YahYah!”.Yoseob shouts.

They all laughs.

“But where the hell are you earlier?”,Kris asked.

“I just looked to my business..”,Taeyang answered.

“Did you find it?”,Seungri asked and eat the chips on his front.

“I found..but someone have already managing it..”,Taeyang said but his eyes turned to Onew then Onew looked back to him.

“Oh!But what’s that business or thing,huh?Is that really important?”,Kris asked again.

Taeyang nods,”I guess so..because I actually looking to it earlier..”,he said but his eyes was on Onew.

Then,Yoseob noticed something.He looks at Taeyang then at Onew,What’s up on these two people?,he wonderly asked.

He doesn’t know if he’s feeling right now is called tension between his two friends,he doesn’t know what exactly Taeyang talking about but he guess that Onew involved to it and he was the one whose managing the business that Taeyang’s talking about.

And he even wants to punched Kris and Seungri because they were both not feeling the way he felt on these two.

“Yah!Yah!Yah!”,Yoseob quickly interrupts.

Then all of them turned to him,now he don’t know what to say.

“What??”,Kris asked.

Yoseob smiled fakely,”Let’s go home..we have assignments remember?”,he just said that.

Then,all of them looked to him intently like their eyes saying—Is that really Yang Yoseob??Or someone possessing him?

“Yah!What’s up on your both eyes,huh?”,Yoseob asked.

“Why don’t you ask youself?”,Seungri said.

“And as far as I know,You—Yang Yoseob really really hates assignments..because you actually doing that to the girls who admired you..”,Onew said.

“Oh!?”,Yoseob laughs,”..I already gave my Algebra notebook to Jenny to do that..”he said,”..So,let’s get drunk!”.

They all laughed to what he’ve said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

|SSU|

 

  Hyoyeon walking awkwardly because all the students looking to her intently and she even saw them gossiping.She really don’t want like this attention she’s getting to because she wants to study in peace,how can she do it if all students always talking her life.

“That’s Kim Hyoyeon right? Taeyang’s fiancée?”,the girl ponytailed asked to the girl beside her.

“Yes,she is…She’s goddamn lucky..but I heard that she was just actually marry Taeyang because of the money..”,the girl who short said.

“Reall?Tsk!..”,the girl amazingly asks,”..She’s really a gold digger..”

She glared to them.

They began to quiet.

“Hyo!”

She heard Eunjung’s voice who actually running towards to her.

When Eunjung got nearer,”Y-You are Taeyang’s fiancée?”,he exhaustedly asked.

Hyo will opened when she heard this words.

“Hi Honey~!!”

Eunjung eyes widened then when Hyo turned she surprised when she saw Taeyang on her front and smiling to her so sweet with matching waving his right hand to her.

Honey?!?,her mind blankly shouts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha .

How's this one ? XD

I feel to update more ^^

 

[Sorry for any mistakes^^]