Poor Onew :'(.

Secret Marriage

 

|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
       "Eunjung where are we going?And why do I have to be blindfolded,huh?".Hyoyeon asked nervously to Eunjung.Eunjung assisting her while they were walking.And she guessed they were now already in hotel based to what she've heard to Eunjung earlier on the taxi driver.
"Oh God!Hyoyeon don't get too nervous.This is so exciting."Eunjung happily said.Then,Hyo heard the elevator."We will go now!We're getting there!."
"Why I have this feeling that I shouldn't trust you tonight?."Hyoyeon jokingky said.
Eunjung laughs."Just think this that this is your bribe to me for not telling your marriage tomorrow."She said.
"Your crazy..".Hyoyeon said and they laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
 
|Soyeon's POV|
 
      Soyeon is now on duty in their front desk of their hotel because her sister asked for her assistance for this day.She can't even say no because of their parents,they will going mad to her.
She's checking the guests of their hotel who were still checked in.She went her eyes going down on the guest list,then her eyes stop to this name--Ham Eunjung.She thought Hyoyeon's friend and their classmate.
Soyeon shook her head,but something forcing her to know more.She decided to ask the front desk clerk that on duty that night.
"Ara."She called.
"Yes ma'am?."The girl asked.
"This guest..".As she pointed Ham Eunjung's name."Is she alone?."
"No,ma'am.They were 3 girls.She requested to one of our housekeeper to decorate their room for the bridal shower of her friend tonight."Ara explained.
"Bridal shower??."Soyeon repeated.
Only one name flashed on her mind.Then,her eyes both widened when she thought of it.My goodness!This is Hyoyeon's bridal shower!?.Then,she quickly went out.
Ara left out curiously.
*                                        *                                                       *                                            *
 
        When Soyeon go out on the elevator,she saw Eunjung helping the girl with blonde hair.
It's really Hyoyeon.She quickly hide there and she quickly call someone.
"Hello?Soyeon?".The other girl on the second line.
"Hyomin,There's a bad news."Soyeon said.
Hyomin frowned."What is it?."
"Tonight was Hyoyeon's bridal shower!".Soyeon revelead.
Hyomin quickly stands up."What??".
"Sad to say and it means her and Taeyang's wedding will be tomo--Hello?".As Soyeon heard the dialled tone."Hyomin!Hyomin!Aish!."Then,she quickly go down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
|Hyomin's POV|
 
      After Hyomin hung up her cellphone,she hurriedly go to her dad's study room.
Mr.Park quickly looked to her."What is it Hyomin?".As he go back to his work.
"Dad!."As Hyomin walks nearer to his table."Did you know about Taeyang's wedding?It's already tomorrow!."
"Yeah..".Mr.Park answered emotionless.
"What!?And you didn't tell me about that??."Hyomin exclaimed.
Mr.Park looked to her."In fact,I really don't want you to know.."
Hyomin surprised."But why?You don't have the right to hi--".
"And you don't have the right to be their wedding crasher."Mr.Park interrupted.
Hyomin surprised but she controlled her emotion."But dad..That's not going to happen..".
"I know you Park Hyomin.And I know that you're really like Taeyang,so please spare this..".Mr.Park said.
"No dad!Promise,I'll be a good girl there.So,let me come with you.I like Taeyang yes,but he deserve to be happy."Hyomin said.
Mr.Park shook his head and sighed."Fine!That's a promise."
"Yeah.Thanks dad!".As she hugged him.I like the thought that I am a wedding crasher..but I can be more than that..Hyomin smiled evily.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
       It's already 1:30 o'clock am,the bridal shower that Kahi and Eunjung planned was successfully ended.
After she texted Onew earlier,she directly go to the playground,that's their meeting place.
Hyoyeon sniffed because she felt the wind that blows.Then,she looked to the wedding invitation that she's holding.
Is this right?.A tiny voice to her mind.
I know that I can hurt him but I wanted him to be on my side.She said then she sighed.
*                            *                                      *                                                       *
 
|Onew's POV|
 
      Onew knew that it was Hyoyeon.He's now getting nearer to her,she was sitting on the bench and waiting for him.
He knew already what they will going to talk about .Ofcourse!It was their wedding and it will happen tomorrow.
Yes!He knew but it was by an accident.
 
      Onew saw Kahi on the cafè.He'll about to come near to him but he stopped when he saw Eunjung hurriedly came in.
Then,he hide at the wooden window panel on the corner and he accidentally over heard what's they were talking about.
"Kahi sunbae!."As Eunjung excitedly sat on her front."So,what we're going to do??."
"A bridal shower,ofcourse!."Kahi said as she sipped her mocha-kisses shake.
Onew frowned.Bridal shower??.Then,he suddenly got nervous.
"Kyaaa~!."Eunjung exclaimed.She was thankful that the cafè they were dine-in wasn't full of customers.They have but a few,maybe because it's still working hours.
Kahi smiled happily."So,shall we?."She asked.
"Ofcourse!I can't wait though.I want to see Hyoyeon's reaction!."
And they happily went out.
Onew doesn't know if he really heard Hyoyeon's name.His heart broken into pieces and as if he can't breathe anymore.The nightmare he doesn't like to happen is about to happen.
 
          Onew took a deep breath as he back to his senses.He covered Hyoyeon's eyes from the back.
"Jinki..Stop fooling around..".Hyoyeon said then chuckled.
Onew smiled and he go around and sat beside her.
Hyoyeon quickly hide the invitation on her back but Onew sharply noticed it.He smiled.
"How's your day?".As Onew looked to her.
Hyoyeon smiled."Happy.We just had a liitle bit fun earlier."
"With whom?."Onew asked as if he don't know.
"Well~me,Eunjung and Kahi sunbae.."
"Ahh..".Onew nodded.
A silence came.
"Jinki...".Hyoyeon called him.She's weighing things if she'll going to say or not.
"Hmm..".Onew looked to her.
"Nothing..".
"Is there any problem?".Onew asked worriedly.
Hyoyeon throws the wedding invitation secretly she's holding under the bench and she quickly hug him.
Onew surprised to what Hyoyeon doing.Again,his heart beating rapidly--as always.Whenever Hyoyeon hugging him.And he's just hoping that Hyoyeon would not notice it.He hugs her back.
Hyoyeon didn't control her emotion.Her tears just flow down on her cheeks.
Onew noticed it.He frowned."Hyo,Are you okay?".He asked worriedly.
She closed her eyes and nodded.I'm sorry Jinki.Even though I want you to be there on my side,I don't wanna see you hurt.I must be more sensitive about your feelings towards to me.I just hope I feel the same but I like Taeyang now.
Onew rubs her back."Hush..Hush.."
After almost 3 minutes,Hyoyeon free herself from him.
"What's your problem Hyo?Is Taeyang did some--"
"He's nothing to do with me."Hyoyeon interrupts him.
"Okay."Onew said but his eyes was still full of curiousity.
"I just.."Hyoyeon thinking to say something to him."..wanna thank you!."
"Thank me?"
Hyoyeon nods."Yes!".Then,looked to him."Because for being the best to the maximum level bestfriend in town!".As she clapped her hands.
Onew laughed.
Hyoyeon smiled because she thought that Onew was flattered to what she've said.But she was wrong because he's now laughing so hard as if there's no tomorrow.
Hyoyeon frowned."Yah!Are you having a good time to me?."Then,sniffed.
"No!No!".Onew said as he catching his breath."But wait..".He said then he quickly get something.He handed his handkercheif to her.
Hyoyeon frowned."Why?"
Onew pucked his lips."Your nose is ru--".
He stops to what he's saying when Hyoyeon quickly get it and turned her back to him.Then,she blowed her nose and turned to him again.
Onew laughs."I remember the day when your Hero gone."
"Oh!I even remember that!."She exclaimed.
The Hero he was talking about is the puppy that her dad gifted to her when she was 9 years old.
"You were cried and cried then and you even don't care that you're nose is running all the way.."He teased.
Hyoyeon punched him."Yah!I even remeber that day.You were the one whose with me to find Hero.Then,you saw it on the backyard of an old lady.You'd just quickly stole it and we hurriedly running then trying to save our lives and she's chasing us with a broomstick.You were crying back then..".She said while laughing.
"This brat..Yah~Just be thankful that I stole it that's why he'd come back to you..".He said.
"Yeah you're right perhaps!".
And they happily back their childhood days.