HyoBae Again x)

Secret Marriage

 

 Taeyang shocks where Hyoyeon brought him.He didn't expect this "consequence" of hers.They were now at the one stand at the edge of the park where different kinds of korean street foods were selling.He don't know all the stuffs that Hyoyeon ordered as the old lady serving those foods to their front.
As Taeyang looked to Hyoyeon he saw her teasing smile towards to him.
Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows."Let's eat!".She exclaimed.
"Huh?".Taeyang said."We're going to eat all of these??."
"Why?Don't you like it?..".Hyoyeon said acting sadly."Or should I say?You're not can take eat all of these?."She asked with nostalgic grinned on her face.
"This brat..Yah~What do you think of me?I can't eat all of these??."He asked boastfully.
"What do you think?".Hyoyeon asked as she crossed her arms.
Taeyang smirked."I can eat this!".As he hold the cow's intestine on stick.
Hyoyeon looked to him,her looks were testing him if he'll really going to eat it.
Taeyang looked to the food his holding.What is this?.He thought.It was box shaped and it was grilled.He turned to Hyoyeon,he saw her right eyebrow rise up.He swallowed his saliva then he taste it with closed his both eyes.
To Hyoyeon's surprised.He ate it!She contolled her laughter because he saw Taeyang's face turned red.She hurriedly gave to him the glass of water.
He drinks all of it."What is this?".As he looked to him.
"Cow's intestine."Hyoyeon said.
"What??."Taeyang exclaimed.His tummy wanted to puke it.
"Are you okay?".Hyo asked worriedly.
Taeyang nodded.
"I don't think so..".She said."Don't all of these anymore..".
"But I'd promise..".Taeyang said.
Hyoyeon shocked."Huh?But I do know that your not familia--"
"Don't you worry."He assured."Let's eat!".He forced himself to smiled as he ate again the cow's intestine.
Hyoyeon just looked to him worriedly and started to eat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
     Hyoyeon is now worriedly waiting to Taeyang outside.She bit her finger tip.They were now at the one-stop store that has a comfort room inside.
What's now happening to him?.She worriedly asked herself.You're the one to be blame here Hyoyeon..She said to herself.She glanced at her wristwatch,he's already 15 minutes in the inside.
Then,she hurriedly turned when the store's door open.She saw Taeyang,she quickly go to him.
"Are you okay?".Hyoyeon asked worriedly.
Taeyang smiled."I do."He said.
"Why you took so long?".She asked curiously.
Taeyang smiled."I just brought water bottles and a galloon of ice cream."He said.
Hyoyeon frowned."What are we going to do on that?."
Taeyang smiled."We will go watch that beautiful scenery..".As he pointed the sunset at the edge of Han River.
Hyoyeon looked on it and turned to him again."Sure!".And she smiled.
Taeyang pulled her and they hop on his car and drive going there.
*                                                 *                                     *                      *
 
      They were now looking at the sunset while eating ice cream.She was now sitting on the hood of his sportscar while him still standing on her side.
Then,Hyoyeon turned to him.She strucked for a minute when he saw him smiling like that.It was like he free himself to his carriage that he live long ago.She didn't notice that Taeyang turned to her.
"Why you were looking at me?".Taeyang asked.
Hyoyeon back her senses."I-I'd just saw how happy you are when we here."She said.
Taeyang smiled."I am.Can I tell you a secret?."
Hyoyeon looked to him curiously and nodded.
He looked again on the sunset as he smiled while Hyoyeon still looking to him."Well~This is my first time that I go to a park like this...".He started.
"Is that true?".Hyo asked.
Taeyang smirked."I know it's sounds funny but it's true..".Hyo nods."I am the one and only son and the only heir of Yong Multi-Corporation..those words always told me when I'm child.I even had allergy on those words.".He smiled bitterly."When I am young.I have so many times to be here..".
"But why you still didn't go here?".Hyo asked curiously.
"Because both my parents don't have time..".He said bitterly.
Hyoyeon looked to him sadly.
"My dad was so busy on our business,so does my mom.I became so stubborn because I do want their attention.I've always get their attention when I am always on trouble..but then again they both get mad on me and scold me till death..".
"But why you aren't talk about this matter to them?."She asked.
Taeyang smirked."Why would I?They will going to say this first when I am alraedy on their front.'I'm busy Dongbae.If you found yourself in trouble.Talk to Mr.Kim.'.Those sentences I even irritated on it.."He laughs softly.
Hyoyeon felt the sadness on his voice.He really do want to get his parents both attention but then again he was always failed."But you do know that they were just doing that because they just want to secure your future..".She encouraged.
"Yeah..But Is that so hard that even on my birthday?They were both busy??In my school events that all the parents were involved.I always remember that Mr.Kim or Lady Lu will always attended those events."He said.
At the end,Taeyang do have point.Ofcourse!Those events are really important to all children in this world."I'm sorry to hear that..".She said.
Taeyang shook his head."And you know what,among five of us Onew had the best parents in town.His both parents were always supporting him especially his mom..She do always sure that Onew will get what's the attention he wanted.So sometimes,Four of us always borrowed his mom if one of us that parents didn't attend..and ofcourse that's always me and that's why me and the three jerks were so close to her and become sad when she decided to live on States because she has cancer to cure it there..".He said with smiled on his lips.
Taeyang was really right.She even had a chance to encountered Mrs.Lee before,when Onew and her going to States.He's totally right because Mrs.Lee was really kind hearted and down to earth person.
"And I even promise to myself that I wouldn't like to be my father.I will be a best dad in town!".He said.
Hyoyeon smiled."I do that you will..".She said as he looked to him and smiled.
Taeyang looked to her as she heard that and smiled back."Thanks for listening to me..".
"I can always be a good listener..".She said.
"And sorry..You saw my weak side..".He said and chuckles.
Hyo smiled."Always think this Dongbae.."
Taeyang looked to her curiously.
"Don't be afraid that someone can see your weak side.We do know that there's 2 person around you:That can used your weak side against you or Encourage you more to be a strong one.But at the end of the day don't afraid to show it to anyone because it can make you feel to yourself how free you are..".Hyoyeon said.
Taeyang smiled."And you're the one who encouraging me to make myself a strong one..".He said as he get something on his pocket and looked to it.
Hyoyeon surprised to what he said,she quickly looked to him.Then,she curiously turned her sight to a necklace he's holding.It was quite familiar to her.
"And I want to give this to you."As Taeyang handed the necklace with a coin/cent pendant.She looked to him curiously because it was the same coin that they thrown on the wishing well in Joseon.
Taeyang smiled."Yes,it's the coin that I'll going to throw..".
Hyoyeon frowned."But I saw you thrown it.."
"That's not the original coin that I wished to.This it is..".
"But why?."
Taeyang placed it to her neck."Because I like you,Hyo..".He revealed as he looked to her seriously.
Hyoyeon swallowed her saliva."I-I don't ..know what to say--".She stop to what she's saying because Taeyang quickly hugged her."Taeyang..".She nervously said because her heart was beating rapidly and she's actually hoping that he shouldn't notice it.God!Help me..
"Don't force yourself..".Taeyang said."I can wait for your answer..But let me hold you like this."He said.
Hyoyeon just nods as she closed her eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Taeyang's car|
 
     Hyoyeon is now staring to Taeyang worriedly.He's now driving,on the way to their school.Taeyang noticed it.
He smiled."I told you earlier that I am okay..".He lied.But deep inside he's really not feeling well.
"But the way I see..you're not feeling well."Hyoyeon said worriedly.Because his face was pale and she even noticed some rashes on his skin.
"I am okay."He said.He parks his car at the parking lot of their school."I like it huh?My wife was so worried about me."He said teasing her as he looked to her.
Hyoyeon patts him."You're crazy.I am just worried because your dad will going to blame me if something will happen to you."She said.
He grinned."Because?".
"Because??"She parroted.
He nods.
"Because...I am your..friend!".She'd just added.
He nods as he smiled."Friend..".Then,he shook his head.
"Isn't that the right term?".Hyo as curiously.
"Well,to tell you the truth,I doubt it because I guess your lying..".Taeyang said and then, grinned.
Hyoyeon halfted surprised."What makes you thing I'm lying?".She bravely.
"I just felt..that you like me too..",He said confidently.
Hyoyeon puffs."You're really crazy..".She whispered but deep inside her heart beating rapidly again."We're getting late!".She said as the bell rang and she quickly go down then walks first.
Taeyang smiled."This girl..".He whispered but before he go down,he take his last medicine on the compartment of his car.After that,he go to their room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
    Hyoyeon is on the library of SSU and looking for the book she wanted to borrow.She the right side and she's surprised when she saw Hyomin with playful smiled on her face and holding the book she's going to borrow.She turned around because she don't like to argue with her anymore.
"Why?You're not going to borrow this anymore?But we need this right?".Hyomin asked.
Hyo took a deep breath."You already holding it."
"But this library has alot of these over here."
"I know but maybe I should borrow that book later without you here."Hyoyeon answered she'll about to walk but Hyomin quickly blocked her way.Hyo puffs.
"Afraid of me ?".Hyomin said and then she smiled devishly."That's right because the werewolf is about to near."
Hyoyeon smirked."You are a werewolf?Are you kidding me?".
Hyomin halfted surprised."What?".
"It suits you really..but be afraid to all werewolves hunters..".And she whispered to her ear."They might kill you on your own  scary tricks.And that's me..not ."
When Hyomin surprised what she've said earlier,she quickly get the book on the shelf and abruptly walks away because her knees were shivering.She just took a deep breath.
Hyomin looked to Hyoyeon sharply."Wait Hyoyeon..".As she thought of something.
Hyoyeon just stop without turning her back.
"If you still didn't unwrapped what I've given to you on your wedding day?I guess,you should.".She said.
Hyoyeon smirked."I don't give a damn to it.It's not interesting for me.".She said.
It was a color red-medium box with a black big ribbon on top.That's her "gift" to them.
"Oh!Well~It's up to you my dear..there's something really really important that I know you'll get in shock after you saw what inside of it".Hyomin said and she heard she walks away.
Hyoyeon just shook her head.
*                                       *                                      *                                  *
 
      Hyoyeon is now done borrowing the book and she's going to go outside when her cellphone rings.She saw Yoseob calling her.She answered it with some knots on her forehead.
"Hello Yoseob?Why?".
"We're now on the Seoul Hospital..".Yoseob started.
"Why?What happened to you?."She worriedly asked.
"No I'm not the one.Taeyang is!".He said.
Hyoyeon gasped."What?!".She asked shockingly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh!I forgot to say sorry if I didn't satisfied all of you on their wedding day~
Yes,I know it's !Even me,I found it one x(((.
Because I don't know how to describe it in here.So,Sorry again~.
 
Great!Thanks to all new subcribers~ :)
 
And to all who kept reading this ^___^
 
 
[Sorry for any mistakes]