Is This The Night Of Revealation??o___o

Secret Marriage

 

|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
    It's been 3 weeks since Hyoyeon has been confessed of what her true feelings for Taeyang because of that pathetic tricked of Kris.And now,they were happily together.If before,she's feeling uneasy when everyone around then they were acting so sweet.But now she's happy because they were totally on!
And she's waiting for him because he forgot something and she forgot to ask him what it is.
"Hi Hyoyeon!".
Oh crap!.Hyo's mind said.Ofcourse!She knew that irritating voice.She took a deep breath and face her.
"Oh!What a greeting??.".Hyomin said.
Hyoyeon smirked."What do you want?.".
"Do you really wanted to know what I want?".Hyomin asked as she raised her eyebrow.
Hyoyeon shook her head.
Hyomin acted sad."Sad!".She said then smirked."Anyways,Have you seen my gift on your wedding day?".
Hyoyeon frowned.What the hell??Why she's always asking me about that?."I haven't.And I don't want to.".
"Oh!Okay if that's what you want.".Hyomin said."It's up to you..but it's much better if you're going to see it.".And she smiled--evily.
"Park Hyomin!".
They both quickly looked on their left side when they heard it.They saw Taeyang whose angrily looking to Hyomin while walking towards to them.
Hyomin shook her head."I didn't do anything buddy!".She said and smiled fakely.
"Really??.".Taeyang asked Hyoyeon to be sure.
Hyoyeon looked to him as she nodded."She's right.".
"See?".Hyomin said."I gotta go.Bye!".She smiled then when she turned to Hyoyeon she saw she glared her and she left out.
"Is she really didn't do anything to you?.".Taeyang asked again.
Hyoyeon forced herself to smile."I swear.".She said."So,have you get it?".She changed the topic.
"Oh yeah!Here I forgot my jacket.".As he presented his black leather jacket.
Hyo just nods.
"Oh anyways!Dad wants to see us.".Taeyang said.
"Why?".She frowned.
Taeyang shrugged his shoulder."Let's go.".
She just nods and they go to the parking lot.
*                                                 *                                *                                      *
 
|Mr.Yong's Office|
 
   "I want you two attend the Mr.Park's birthday this coming Sunday night.".Mr.Yong said.
Mr.Park?.Hyoyeon parroted.
"But why?".Taeyang asked.
"I have my business meeting to attend at Toronto,Canada at saturday.The shipment of some our products have been delayed because of some misunderstanding.".Mr.Yongh explained.And he leaned his back."I want you to be my representatives.".He said and smiled.
"Fine.".Taeyang agreed.
"is that okay with you?.".Mr.yong asked her.
Hyoyeon smiled."My pleasure..".
"Good!".Mr.Yong smiled back.
"We're going home now dad.".Taeyang said.
My.Yong nods."Drive safely.".
Taeyang nods.
"Goodbye Si--Dad.".Hyoyeon said and smiled.
Mr.Yong smiled and nods.
And they went out.
*                                       *                                                              *                                         *
 
|Taeyang's car|
 
    Hyoyeon smiled as Taeyang started singing--again.
Oh yes!He's always singing when they were already on the car.For Pete's sake!He got a beautiful voice.She don't know if Kahi sunbae then the four--Onew,Seungri,Yoseob and Kris know about it.If not??Oh Goodness!She's the first one who heard it!She's flattered because of that.She remember the first time Taeyang sung a song.And yeah!She felt like totally a girl~.She witnessed her sweet side.Oh!She felt in heaven.
 
     They were now heading on their house.Taeyang discharged on the hospital.She's the one whose driving.They were not even talking and she don't know why.Suddenly,she heard Taeyang humming a song--I need a girl.
She secretly smiled.She stopped the car because of the red lights on the stop light.
She turned to him.
Then,Taeyang surprised when he saw her looking to him.He stopped humming,and he clears his throat as he looked outside of the car."Don't you think that it was for you.".
Hyoyeon shocked to what he said.Hello?I am his wife,right??.She quickly get mad."How conceited you are that I'm thinking that it was for me?!".She asked annoyingly as she the front."I don't even think it was for me!.".
She was just surprised that he hummed song.Isn't that bad,right??.
Aish~!I wanted to kill this bastard!.She says.And her forehead created a lots of knots.
Darn!.Her mind shouts as she started the car drove away again.
After 5 minutes,Hyoyeon parked the car inside of the garage.She got off on the car and annoyingly closed it.She really wanted to explode because of what this jerk said awhile ago.
Then,I freezed as I heard him sang a song again.
 
♫♪BABY I’M SO SORRY ije nal yongseohae~
BABY I’M SO SORRY~
nunmullo eollukjin gieogeun da ijeojwo~
MY LOVE~
johatdeon gieongman gaseume mutgo gajwo~
BABY I’M SO SORRY haengbokhagil barae~
BABY I’M SO SORRY~
nega useul su man itdamyeon nan gwaenchanha~
(EVERYDAY EVERY NIGHT~
I WANNA HOLD U MA GIRL)~♫♪
 
Then,I freaked out when I felt his arms wraps around me.
 
"Ofcourse,It's for you..".He whispered.
 
 
  Hyoyeon smiled again.
 
♫♪Girl, I need a girl~

Mweolhaedo eeppeun~
Mommaedo eeppeun~
Girl, I need a girl~
Baby, I need you~
Girl, you need me, too~
♫♪

"So?".He asked as he smiling widely.

Goodness!He's so adoringly cute when he's smiling like that.

"The BEST!".As I applaused.

He laughs.Then,he parks his car on our garage.

"So,let's get ready?".He asked.

"Sure".I answered him as I smiled.

*                                                    *                                                         *                                 *

 

After almost 2 hours of getting ready plus driving away,they were now at the front of the mansion of Mr.Park.

Mr.Park??Mr.Park??

Why I have this feeling that this night may turned out to be bad??.She asked to herself.

You are just paranoid,Hyoyeon.

And why the hell she's feeling that she might breakdown because of nervousness.

Hyoyeon feels Taeyang's hand as he holds it.She looked to him curiously.

"Just smiled.".He said as he smiled towards to her.

She nods as she forced herself to smile.

Then,they walks inside of the mansion.She saw different types of elites there.Well~It full of it.

"Goodevening,Taeyang.Hyoyeon!".

They both looked on their right as they'd heard their names.

They saw Mr.Park,happily looking to them.

Oh!He's the one whose joking around when we were on reception.She said as she saw his face.

That man was full of charms because of his too much energy than on his age.keke~

"Goodevening too,Mr.Park.".Taeyang greets back."Happy Birthday.".

"Happy Birthday sir.".Hyoyeon greets as she smiled."Our gift.".As she  handed to him a small wrapped-box.

"Oh!".he laughs."You don't have to bother to buy me a gift,but thank you.".He said."Oh!You may take a seat now.And have fun!".

We both laughed.He was like a 21 years old!

As 1 hour had passed..

Hyoyeon wanna pee!Goodness!I don't know how to said it to Taeyang.Plus he's talking to 2 old men as he done introducing me to them as his wife.

Yes,she's alone right now.

Then,she decided to looked for comfort room.Goodness!This house was so big.How can she survive this?? 

She saw a maid.She called it maid because she's wearing a maid uniform then.

"Hi.Can I ask where the comfort room is?".Hyoyeon asked.

The girl smiled."Just walks straight here,then turned to right.".She guided.

"Thanks.".As I said it,I quickly walks to the cr.

After,2 minutes.Hyoyeon done peeing and she goes out on the cubicle.Then,she's surprised when she saw someone inside.

Hyomin?!

Hyomin smiled on the mirror as she saw her."Hi dear~.They were saying the truth that you two are here.".

She frowned.

"Nothing.It's my dad birthday so,I will not going to ruin this for his sake.".Hyomin smiled.

Hyoyeon stepped backward as Hyomin lean more to her.

"Open it.And you gotta find something so interesting.".As she done said that she evily smiled and went out.

Hyoyeon frowned even more.

What the hell is on that box??!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Ayo Wassssssssssssssuuuuuppppp!LMAO xD

I suddenly remember Kris!HAHA :)))

Anyways,this is it I'm gonna end this up :'((.

 

Thanks to all new subscribers :)

Thanks to all whose keep reading this :)

Thanks to all whose loving this fic :)

A big thanks to all of you :">

*Lol!It looks like I was on my concert!XD*