Hard Headed Boys--Onew,Taeyang and Yoseob XD.

Secret Marriage

 

|Rakker Bar Ages|
 
    Hyoyeon forced to smile as she shook her head when Seungri handed her  a beer.
"Yah!".As Yoseob patted Seungri's hand.
"What?".Seungri asked.
"Don't give her like that."Yoseob said as he handed her an orange juice.
"Thanks."As she accepted it.
"Your welcome."Yoseob said and he smiled sweetly.
Seungri shook his head,and he stood up and walks to go outside.
"Where do you think your going?".Taeyang asked.
"Outside.I just want to breathe."And he went out.
"I'm going too."As Kris nexts to Seungri.
And now the 4 were inside--Hyoyeon,Taeyang,Onew and Yoseob.
Hyoyeon feel confused.What the hell she's doing there?
How did she get there??Well~she's now secretly blaming Yang Yoseob--that Super Witty Guy.
Earlier,after they had dinner at Yong's mansion,the four decided to unwind--to drink some beers in that bar.Then,Yoseob just quickly grabbed her hand and went inside of his car without asking her if she's going to join them.
 
     And now,she's there watching the three guys drinking--till death??
 
     And what the hell she's feeling?The atmosphere is really full of tension.She looked on their eyes--that's the only thing she saw.They were even staring each other like hell!
 
     Then.they keep drinking.
 
1 shot...2 shots...3..........5.........8............10..
 
     Hyo's eyes widened.Hell!As if they were on "Beer Drinking Contest".
 
"Yah!Yah!Yah!",Hyo shouts as she gets all the bottles on their hands.
"I think we better go home."Hyo said and she went outside to look for Seungri and Kris,but she didn't saw them.
!Then,she decided to go back.
"What I'm going to do?".As she walks to her left and right.
An idea come to her mind,she bites her lips as she weighing if she'll going to do that or not.
She turned to three guys.
"Aish~Yah!Yang Yoseob!."She shouts because Yoseob puked.
Then,Hyoyeon decided to do it.She'll going to bring them on her apartment!
What about Mason?,her mind asked.
"There's no other choice."She whispered as she took a deep breath.
And she started to asked a help on one of the waiter there to bring them outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Onew's car|
 
     "Thanks!".Hyoyeon said to the waiter who helped her to brought these guys to Onew's car.
"Your welcome ma'am."The waiter said and walks away.
She turned around and hop in the car,and started the engine then drove away.
"I *hik* like Kim *hik* Hyoyeon!."Yoseob shouts drunkly."Woohoo!".
"Yah~Yang Yoseob!".She shouts.
"Aishh~She's my *hik* fiancèe..".Taeyang said as he pointed himself.
Yoseob smiled."I don't care *hik*..eh!eh!eh!eh!eh!*hik*".Yoseob drunkly singing as he dancing it towards to Taeyang.
"Talk to *hik* the moon *hik*".Taeyang drunkly answered.
Yoseob looked up."There's nothing here~ *hik*."
Hyoyeon shook her head and rolled her eyes.And she turned to Onew,he's peacefully sleeping.
 Should I punch these two bastards so they will sleep?.
Because they kept arguing with nonsense talks.
Hyoyeon sighed.
       After almost an hour,Hyoyeon parked,Onew's car on the side.She opened the car's door on driver seat.
And the two hard-headed guys--Taeyang and Yoseob quickly go down.
"Aish~These two..".Hyoyeon whispered and she quickly turned to the passenger seat."Jinki..".Hyo trying to wake him up.
When Onew woke up,he drunkly go down on the car.
She shook her head,when she saw the three walking drunkly.She walks first.Taeyang quickly seizes her,she's surprised.
"Taeyang?".
"Yah!Yong Dongbae!*hik*".As Yoseob pulled him.
"Aish!".As Taeyang push Yoseob and even Onew."You two *hik* should go home.*hik* We're now in our *hik* house."He said and smiled.
"Go home *hik* your face *hik*".Onew said.
       And the three walked as if they were in the contest again.They were even pushing each other.
Onew knocks on the door."Mason..".
Yoseob and Taeyang knocked too.
Then,after almost 2 minutes,Mason opened it.He seems sleepy because he's rubbing his eyes.
The three quickly go in.
Mason surprised then turned to her."Noona?".He asked.
Hyoyeon forced herself to smile.
"I'll going *hik* to sleep at Hyo's room."Onew said and he goes to her room.
"Yah~!".Both Taeyang and Yoseob followed him.
"Let's not talk about this,okay?".Hyoyeon said to Mason.
"Okay."Mason nodded.
"Let's go to your room and take a sleep."And they go to his room.
I will kill these bastards tomorrow..,Hyoyeon thought.
*                                 *                                         *                                         *
|Hyoyeon's room|
 
       Onew lied his back at Hyo's bed.
Yoseob pushed him,then Taeyang pushed him.Onew feel on the floor.
"Yah!".Onew shouts,he sat on the side of the bed and he kicked Yoseob.Taeyang fell.Taeyang sat again and quickly pulled Hyoyeon's blanket to Yoseob.
"That's *hik* mine!".Yoseob pulled back.
"This *hik* is mine!".Taeyang pulled back.
And they keep arguing until they fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|Next Morning|
 
         Taeyang felt his head breaking apart because of the hang-over.He looked for his telephone on the side table using his hand while his both eyes still closed.But he doesn't feel anything.So,he opened his eyes.He went his eyes  around the place,it was not on his own room because it's too small for it.He quickly sat up.
Where the hell am I?.He thought.
         Then,someone's foot over on his right foot.He just realized that he's not alone.He turned curiously to his side.His eyes widened when he saw Yoseob on his side,then Onew on Yoseob's side.
He quickly turned his head on the front,as he put Yoseob's foot off.Yoseob Onew's side.
"Yong Dongbae..".As he whispered."What the hell you've done last night??."And even he's having his bad headache,he really think what they've done last night.And all the memories flashback.
"Stupid!".Taeyang says and patts his head,as he thought what they've done last night.
They were now at Hyoyeon's house.
Then,he saw on the right side of his eyes,Onew sat up.
"Where the hell are we?".Onew asked as he rubbing his head because of hang-
Taeyang smirked."I felt ashamed as I thought what happened last night."He said.
Onew curiously  looked to him and a flashback came on his mind.And he looked to his front as he done remembering what happened.
"Do you think we're bull??".Onew asked.
"No..but yet kinda..".Taeyang said.
And they both sighed.
"Hyoyeon..".Yoseob murmured as he Taeyang's side and hugs him.
"Yah!".As Taeyang patted him with pillow."Stop dreaming my fiancée..".
Yoseob opened his eyes."Aaahh!".He screamed because he felt his head--he was having hang-over."Goodmorning..but where are we?".He curiously asked and still lying one the bed.
"You should think where are we..".Onew said.
         Than,Yoseob forehead created knots as he remembering what happened.He just laughed and put his hands at the back of his head.
Taeyang and Onew looked to him wondering.
"What?".Yoseob asked.
"Why you wre laughing?".Taeyang asks.
"I just thought that it was like me and Hyoyeon were living on the same roof!."He said happily with a teasing smiled on his face.
Taeyang and Onew laughed fakingly."Ahh??."
And they quickly throws all the pillows to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|Hyoyeon's dining table|
 
        Taeyang,Onew and Yoseob were now quietly looking at Mason whose looking to them with suspicious looks.They were eating breakfast while Hyoyeon was getting ready for school.
"Okay.You two what's your name?".Mason started,he's asking both Taeyang and Yoseob.
"Me?I'm Yang Yoseob?"He knew Onew?,as he thought.
"I'm Yong Dongbae.But Taeyang to them."
Mason nods."Onew-hyung..Are they your friends?".
"They are..and yet kinda."Onew jokingly said/
"Yah!Lee Jinki!".They both said.
Mason laughs."Okay.I have a question to you guys".He said as if he's the oldest among them.
"What is it?".Taeyang asked.
"Well~Just promise me that you'll going to answer me like a true man."
Yoseob leaned his back."Go on..".I like this kid.
"Are the three of you courting my Hyoyeon-noona??".Mason asks bravely.
Onew stops for a while,while Taeyang and Yoseob smiled.
"We do!".Both Taeyang and Yoseob answered.
How's this boy so smart?.Taeyang asked himself.
Mason looked to Onew whose looking to him.Onew don't know what to say--if he'll going to say the truth or not.Even Yoseob and Taeyang waiting to his answer.
"No.".He answered.
"Ah..".Yoseob said in a tone that he's not convince to what he said.
Mason nodded."I just don't want to see my Hyoyeon-noona crying and if one of you hyungs hurt her.I'll throw a punch for you."
"Kim Mason!".Hyoyeon calls him as she walks to them.
Taeyang,Onew and Yoseob smiled.
"I'm sorry if Mason said something that you don't like."She said.
"No!".Yoseob said."You know what,I like this boy because he's super smart,right guys?".
"Yeah!".They both agreeed.
"Well~ Thank you".Hyo said."So,Let's go we're late already".
And they went out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Class-A's room:3rd subject|
 
        "Hyomin!Park Hyomin!".Soyeon shouts as she running entering on their room together with Narsha.
Hyomin is now sitting on her chair while re-touching her make-up.
"What is it?".Hyomin asked without looking to them.
"Guess who we saw."Narsha said.
"Can you say it to the main point?"Hyomin said,looking heself on the mirror.
"Okay.Hmm..we saw Taeyang,Onew and Yoseob altogether in one car.."Soyeon started.
"So,what;s new?They were always doing that even before,duh?".Hyomin said and re-touching her lipstick.
"There is!Because Hyoyeon was there too!".Narsha continued.
"It's just Hyoyeo--what!?".Hyomin yelled as she put her mirror on the table loudly.
Soyeon and Narsha startled.
"But how?".Hyomin angrily asked.
"W-we don't know..".Both Narsha and Soyeon answered.
        Eunjung,whose just one table far to Hyomin,heard all of it.
Hyoyeon was together of those Elites' boys inside of the car??."How come?".She whispered.
Then,5 minutes after Hyoyeon came in.
Hyoyeon noticed that many students looking to her--especially "Taeyang's Black Angels".She just ignored them.She smiled at Eunjung as she sat on her back.Eunjung turned smiling to her amd she will going to ask but someone abruptly talk on her back.
"I see that you're so happy?"
       Hyoyeon and Eunjung quickly turned to her.They saw Hyomin together with Narsha and Soyeon.
"She's always happy."Eunjung said as she turned back to Hyoyeon again.
"I'm not talking to you".Hyomin said to Eunjung and then face to her again."You were on the same car where Taeyang,Onew and Yoseob riding in?How?And why you four skipped two subjects?".
"You know what Hyomin,if you want to know what will going to happen on their lives especially to your beloved Taeyang,why you don't stalk them?I think that's gonna work so that you're not asking me with this nonsense talks.".Hyoyeon said.
"And Soyeon and Narsha your apprentices.Isn't that glorious idea,dear??".Eunjung added teasingly.
"Aish!".Hyomin reacted.
"Yah!"Soyeon said.
"We're not yet done!".Hyomin said as they heard the bell rang.Eunjung and Hyoyeon high-five.
And then the five boys came in.
Eunjung wrote something on the small paper and passed it to Hyoyeon.
 
          You have something interesting
               talks to discuss with me ^^.
 
Hyoyeon curiously looked to her.
"Later!".Eunjung mouthed and winked to her.
       Hyoyeon smiled as she thought what it is.Ofcourse!It's about her and the three boys.She just shook her head.
*                          *                                       *                           *
|SSU Canteen|
 
       "Really?".Eunjung exclaimed as Hyoyeon told her what happened last night--except what Yoseob and Taeyang said on the car.She don't wnat to make issues about Yoseob's feelings for her.
Hyoyeon nods as she put her orange juice on their table.
"That's it!I can't bring them to their houses one by one because I can't face their parents that I bring their sons so drunk?They might kill me".Hyoyeon said.
"Agree".And they both laughs.
"I see we're done.Let's go".Eunjung said.
         As they walking on the school hallway they saw a bunch of students in the front of school advertisement tv.They curiously go there.
 
             What:SSU Educational Tour
             When:April 3-4,2013.
             Where:Josun
             Who:Open to all SSU students
             How:Just ask this to information
                       desk for more infos.
 
Hyoyeon and Eunjung looked to each other after reading it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyeong ! :D

I'm back again and again xD.

I'm sorry for not updating >.<.

It's been a year..I think ! So sorry guys :*.

Missing this works so much ^^.

And now I am happy to update again ^^.

Thanks to all your supports ^^.

And to all new subscribers :*

Just drop all your

Comments and Subscriptions :">

[Sorry for any mistakes :D]