Omo~!Hyoyeon's Dad Is Alive?! O.O

Secret Marriage

 

|Next Day|
 
        Hyoyeon frowned as she felt on her skin the sunlight that passed through her window.She quickly turned around as she open her eyes because she felt something beside her.She smiled when she saw Taeyang's face.She was thinking that she was on her dreamland.
"Hi..".She said as she closed her eyes again.
"Good morning.The breakfast is ready..".
Hyoyeon smiled again as she heard it.Taeyang is talking on her dreams.That's weird.She thought.
She opened her eyes.She saw again the handsome face of Taeyang smiling towards to her.She didn't control her finger tip to touch his cheek because she wasn't sure if she's still dreaming about him or this is all real.
As she touched his cheek her eyes widened because she wasn't dreaming at all!
She quickly get up as she pulled the comforter up on her upper body."You're real!?".She exclaimed.
Taeyang nodded."Why?I have my impersonator on your dreamland?".
"I just thought I'm dreaming..".Hyoyeon whispered out of her mind.
"Ahh..".Taeyang nods.Then he smile teasingly.
Hyoyeon quickly fixes herself because what she said earlier might be his counterattack."Yah!I'm just saying that.."
"That?".
"That..".She's thinking what word should she add."That..Why you were here in my room!?."She just said.
Taeyang smirked."I just want to see you while sleeping.Still you were beautiful as it is..".He said.
Hyoyeon blushed.
"Let's go.We're getting late.."As he stood up and went outside.
Still you were beautiful as it is..As his voice echoed to her mind.Taeyang is the one who first said that to her especially when she's sleeping.Hyoyeon didn't controlled herself but to smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Class-A's room|
 
      "Yah!".Yoseob shouts because Seungri throws him crumpled paper.They were teasing him again.
Onew,Seungri and Kris laughed to his reaction.
Even their other classmates were already there.
"Oh?".Kris reaction as he saw the newly weds entered on their room.
The three curiously looked in the door and they saw the two.
"Why you were here?".Kris asked.
Taeyang frowned."Because we have the right to...".He smiled.
"What he mean is..You know you two should on the out of town or country..And making love moves together..you know.The--"
"Oopps~!."Hyoyeon interrupts Seungri."I know what you mean."
Yoseob laughs."Well~Study first,right?".
"Perhaps..".Hyoyeon answered.
Then,they all quickly go to their respective places as Mr.Han entered on the room and their day start again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 |Taeyang's POV|
 
       Taeyang's surprised when he recieved his dad's text message.He'll now about to bring Hyoyeon on their house.He parked his sportscar in the front of their house.
Hyoyeon frowned as she noticed Taeyang didn't go down.She looked to him wondering.
"I got a message from dad.He wants me to meet him..".Taeyang said.
"Is there any problem??".Hyoyeon asked.
Taeyang smiled."Nothing to worry about.I gotta go..".As he started the car engine and look to her."Wait me then.Take care Honey."And he drove away.
Hyoyeon just smile and she decided to get inside.
*                                         *                                        *                                           *
 
         Taeyang get inside of his dad's office when he heard someone having conversation in one room there.It was sleeping room at his dad's office where he's dad going to sleep when he's always over time in work.He get curious so he walks towards on it.
"Sir,I think you should visit Mr.Kim so that you can see his condition."Mr.Kim reported.
Mr.Yong get curious."Why?Is there anything wrong?".
Taeyang frowned.Who is Mr.Kim?.Why my dad was so worry about him?.He got more curious.
"To tell you the truth ,Sir..Mr.Kim's condition was get worst than before..especially his mental condition."He said.
Mr.Yong sighed."This is getting more complicated.But atleast I already done what I've promised to him."
Mr.Kim nodded.
"Okay.I'm going to visit him later.In the meantime..give his medicines on time even his meals.".He commanded.
"Yes sir."Mr.Kim nodded.
"Thank you Mr.Kim."Mr.Yong said.
"Your welcome sir.."
"You better go..I should start my work in here so that I can go there much early".Mr.Yong said.
Mr.Kim nods.
Taeyang quickly sat on the couch there.
Mr.Kim surprised when he saw him.He just nods,so does Mr.Kim and went out.
Mr.Yong surprised too when he saw him.He just clears his throat and sit on his swivel chair.
"I didn't expect that you were early..".Mr.Yong started.
"We don't have last subject that's why we get home so early..".Taeyang answered.
Mr.Yong nods."Anyways,the reason why I called you---".
"Who is Mr.Kim?".Taeyang asked wonderly.
Taeyang saw that his dad shocked when he asked it to him.He didn't get response easily.That's not his dad,his dad was full of reasons not to talk about what he doesn't like but this time it was like his father get mental blocked.Because of that something forcing him to know more especially to that Mr.Kim.
"That's not your business.."
"I do.".Taeyang said."Why do I have this feeling that he is very important to you?Knowing you that you don't like involving yourself into someone?".
"Dongbae,I'm your father so give me some respect..".Mr.Yong hardly said.
Taeyang nodded as he lean his back."Yeah..".He smirked."And I am your son.So I think I have the right to know what's my father doing outside of his office."
Mr.Yong took a deep breath.This conversation will not get done if he continued being hard-headed knowing his son,Taeyang will not let him to win.He was really like him.So he dialled his secretary's number."Cancel all my appointments for this afternoon..".And he hung up.
Taeyang looked him curiously.
"Just this conversation of us stop.Follow me".And Mr.Yong walks out.
Taeyang wondered but he decided to follow him.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
      Hyoyeon is now at her room.Yes her only room.She decided to occupied the room besides master bedroom where Taeyang's going to sleep.She can't take that she and Taeyang were both in just one room.That's so hard,maybe she can't control her feeling and take it to him even more.
Her wildest imagination came again.
 
     She saw him and Taeyang happily biking in a park.As the time went by..they get tired and decided to take a rest under the mahogany tree.Infront of them was a beautiful and clear lake and the cold wind breeze blowing that's why some of her hair floating.And the sunset going..
"Hyoyeon..".She heard Taeyang called her name.
Hyoyeon turned to him.He saw his eyes looking to her gently with mesmeration and desire.His face slowly going down on her face.Her heart beating rapidly,she closed her eyes.And suddenly his lips and hers met.And a magical feeling flows on her.
 
Hyoyeon smiled.But then again,she shook her head.She doesn't like to fall herself to him more because in the end of the day they were not romantically involve to each other and this is all about arranged marriage.
As she thought of that she sighed.She looked at her clock and she saw its already 3:14 o'clock.She set aside her book and notebooks and decided to go at the kitchen.
She decided to make some dishes for Taeyang by all herself.They have their one nanny but she requested it will be M-W-F-S only so that she can work some easy households by herself.
She smiled and decided to make foods.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Taeyang's POV|
 
      Taeyang is now at his sportscar,his dad's car was on his front.
He frowned as he remember the way.It has sea on their right and a green grassy mountain side.They were now in Gyeongchon where one of their rest house built.
What are we doing here?.He asked wondering.
As he guessed,they were park on their rest house.He quickly go to his dad's side as he went down on his car.
"What are we doing here?".He curiously asked.
"You will know later."Mr.Yong answered.
Then,Mr.Kim welcomed them.
"Goodafternoon Mr.Yong.Youngmaster..".
Taeyang nods.
"Goodafternoon."Mr.Yong greets back."What he's doing?".
"He already done taking his medicines and he's now taking a rest.".Mr.Kim said.
"Okay.I want to see him.".Mr.Yong said.
Mr.Kim nodded and he bring them on his room.
What the hell is going on?.Taeyang curiously thought.
He just followed these men on his front.And then,they stop on the master bedroom of the house of the second floor.
Mr.Yong nods as Mr.Kim left them.
Mr.Yong open the room,so does Taeyang.
Taeyang quickly looked to his father as he saw a man on the bed.He was peacefully sleeping as Mr.Kim said.Base on the machines on his side,he has a disease.He even has an oxygen on his nose,a dextrose where the other vitamins and foods of him and a heater on the other side to give him some heat pressure.
"He has brain cancer..".Mr.Yong started."After the car accident 10 years ago,his wife is dead on arrival while him was comatose.It takes 3 years.I thought he wouldn't survived but a miracle happenened.But as days passed by,there's a times that he doesn't know me so I talk to his doctor and I am surprised when he told me that he has brain cancer,stage 3.I brought him abroad to cure his cancer.It worked.But a 2 years ago it came back and now it's getting worst..".
Taeyang looked to the man whose suffering in the bed.
"Don't you remember him?".Mr.Yong asked him.
Taeyang shook his head."Who is he?."
"My bestfriend..Kim Jung In.."Mr.Yong revealed.
Taeyang surprised,he's now remember him.
When he was 15 years old his dad met Mr.Kim to him.And they were playing basketball then.And it was their first and last meeting.He looked to him with sympathy.He's not the Mr.Kim he saw 6 years ago.He's face was so pale so does his skin tone and lips and he doesn't have hair anymore.
Then,he thought of something.Kim Jungin?.He read that name on something or heard maybe. Kim Jungin..Kim Jungin...Kim Jungin.And he surprisingly looked to his dad as he remember the document that he read 3 days ago that his dad gave to him.
"Is he..Hyoyeon's dad??".Taeyang asked.
Mr.Yong looked to him and nodded.
Taeyang felt his head is becoming bigger as his mind sinking all the revealation of his dad.Hyoyeon thought that all of her life his dad was already passed away.
"W-What the hell are you doing?.".He asked.
"I know what you--".
"No!".He interrupts."How can you take this to a girl who suffered enough and thought all this time that her dad already passed away??."
"I know I can hurt her if she finds about this but I'm just helping he--".
"Helping??."Taeyang smirked."That's ridiculous dad!You're not helping her your torturing her!".He said hardly.
Mr.Yong sighed."Don't you tell her about this.I don't want her to know for now."
"Fine."Taeyang said in a more calm tone."I will going to take care of him..".
Mr.Yong looked to him as he saying it.
"So that we both can assure of his condition.If he'll going better or not.A month later I will going to tell to her all of this.".He assured.
Mr.Yong took a deep breath."Fine as you wish."Then,his cellphone rings."I'll going to answer this call."As he went outside.
Taeyang took a deep breath harshly because he knew Hyoyeon will going mad at him if she heard or found this to other person.He should say this to her.
"H-Hyoyeon..".
Taeyang quickly looked to Mr.Kim as he heard that.He's now awake.He quickly go to his side and took the oxygen mask away on his face.
"T-Taeyang..".He speaks softly.
He smiled."I am glad that you still know me Uncle..".
Mr.Kim laughs weakly."O-Ofcourse...H-How can I forgot..you?".
"Thanks sir.You should take more rest so that you can gain more of your energy and we can play basketball again."
He smiled. and nodded."H-How are you two?".
Taeyang frowned then smiled as he thought of Hyoyeon."We're okay don't worry about her."
"W-When Mr.Kim told me that..my daughter Hyoyeon is now already married to you I am happy and sad.H-Happy because I..know you were great man and sad..because..I..missed one of her unforgettable day in her life."Mr.Kim said sadly.
"D-Don't be sir.I promised that if you help yourself through all of this Hyoyeon and I will having a wedding part 2 just for you..".Taeyang said motivating him to help himself.
He laughs softly."Yeah..T-Thank you..I will..I will..And please take care of them.".He said.
Taeyang nods and smile."I will sir."He assured.
Then,they talk about alot more because He wanted to motivate Mr.Kim to help himself to fight his cancer so that he can be with Hyoyeon and Mason.He's doing this for Hyoyeon..
*                                              *                                                            *                                                                *
 
|Mr.Yong's POV|
 
     On the other hand,Mr.Yong will going to enter on the room when he saw Taeyang talking Jungin.He decided to leave him to Taeyang.When he heard what he told to him earlier he assured that Taeyang loves Hyoyeon because of the way he talked to him about of Hyoyeon's father.If Taeyang didn't noticed it oh well~!He was the father so he knew that Taeyang is now fell on her charms.And now he is sure that Taeyang will going to visit everyday Mr.Kim to help him.He knows his son..he knows him very well..Taeyang is so strong outside but inside he just don't want people see his compassionate and kind hearted side.Just like him.He smiled.
"Like father like son..".Mr.Kim commented.
Mr.Yong softly laughs.
"But we have 1 problem to go..".Mr.Kim said.
"Yeah..".Mr.Kim nods."But don't tell him yet.I will be the one to talk to him about that."
And they decided to talk about it on the lanai with some teas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
        Hyoyeon happily smiled as she done putting all her dishes on the table.She take off the apron and  glanced to her wristwatch it's already 7:30 pm but Taeyang is still not home.
She frowned."Where is he?".
He was going to call Yoseob but she decided to back her cellphone on her pocket.She doesn't want to think them that she is being a possesive wife to him knowing that they were just arranged marriage.She sadly sighed.
And so,she decided to take a bath and change her clothes.
After almost an hour,she decided to go down again.She looked to the wall clock with knots on her forehead.It's already 8:19 but Taeyang is not coming home yet.She decided to go in the kitchen and fix all the dishes and plates over there.And come back on the sofa and she lied her back.She's now staring at her cellphone and deciding if she'll going to call him or not
.But suddenly she got fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Taeyang's POV|
 
       Taeyang park his car at the house garage and went down.He glanced to his wristwatch,it's already 11:56 pm.He was sure that Hyoyeon already fall asleep.
The door creaked when Taeyang turned and pushed it then locked it again.He was getting to take upstairs when he noticed the lampshade was still on.He turned around to off it but his hand stop as he saw someone on the sofa.
He saw Hyoyeon sleeping peacefully,her right arm was hang in the sofa while her left hand holding her cellphone.He smiled because in the thought that Hyoyeon waiting for his call or she was going to call him.She was on her oversized t-shirt and jean shorts.He swallowed his saliva as he looked to her soft legs.
He kneeled down and looked to her sleeping face.He can live with that position forever,he swear.Her blonde hair is slightly wet he was sure that before Hyoyeon got asleep here she's already taken her bath.
His eyes went down on her lips.They were slightly parted.Soft and inviting...
He softly shook his head as he realizes what he's going to do.He smirked.
Then,he decided to bring her on her room.As he softly kicked the room door to open.He slowly lied her back.He smiled when Hyoyeon quickly grabbed the pillow while her eyes were closed and sleep gently again.
"She was like a child..".He whispered.
Then,he felt his tiredness of that day so he gave her kissed on her forehead.He looked to her again and smiled then went out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\