Taeyang Wants To Catch Hyoyeon's Heart..?:D

Secret Marriage

 

“Hyo!”

She heard Eunjung’s voice who actually running towards to her.

When Eunjung got nearer,”Y-You are Taeyang’s fiancée?”,he exhaustedly asked.

Hyo will opened when she heard this words.

“Hi Honey~!!”

Eunjung eyes widened then when Hyo turned she surprised when she saw Taeyang on her front and smiling to her so sweet with matching waving his right hand to her.

Honey?!?,her mind blankly shouts.

“She went her eyes around the hallway there’s so many students whose watching at them and they even heard what’s Taeyang called to her.

“Honey!?”,she asks surprisingly.

Taeyang nods and happily seizes,”Yes,You forgot already?”,he said.Then he get nearer his head to her ears,”We should be seen sweet to them..”,he whispered.

What?Sweet?Hell!,her mind shouts.

Eunjung clears ,”Oh great!i’m happy to the both of you!”,she said.

“Thanks..”,Taeyang said with a wide smiled.Then,he patts Hyo shoulder softly when she didn’t say anything.

Hyo smiled fakely,”T-Thanks..”,she said.

“I gotta go first..See ya both around”,she said then walks away.

“Honey,Let’s go!Our class getting nearer..”,he said then they began to walks but still he seizes Hyo on her shoulder.

“Yah!Yong Dongbae..”,Hyo whispered awkwardly.

“Yes,babe?”,he asks.

“What is it now?Is this part of your game you want to play,isn’t it?”,she sharply said.

Taeyang laughs,”Ofcourse not Honey!”,he said.

“Can you stop calling me that?It gave me goosebumps..!”,she said.

“I don’t want..okay?”,he said,”..Whether you like it or not…”.then he smiled.

When Hyo turned to him,it was like her world stops for a while because she saw how Taeyang’s smile so beautiful.His eyesmile makes him more handsome that any girl can’t resist.Even though he have that masculine figure still that smile makes him like a child that a mom gave him some  candies.

He really have that smile..,Hyo thought.

Taeyang noticed Hyo stops for a while then he got a bright idea,”Honey..Did you find me so handsome??”,he teased.

But Hyo still looking to him.

He frowned,”Yah!Hyoyeon..Did you hear me ?”,he softly patts her shoulder.

“Oh!What!?”,then Hyo surprised when she saw how nearer Taeyang’s face to her face!Her heart beats became so fast like some rats running on her chest then she felt that her both cheeks turned red.

“Wait!Your blushing..”,he teased.

“I-I’m not~!”,she said.

“Yes!And you are~!”,he teasingly said.

“ I said I’m not!”,Hyo shouts and she quickly walked first.

Then Taeyang smile he don’t know why but right now he’s so happy teasing her around,This is more exciting~!,he happily thought then he followed Hyoyeon going to their room.

 

*                            *                                 *                           *                                      *

 

|Class-A|

 

  “I told you stop joking around with me!”,Hyo said irritably.

“But I’d love to..”,Taeyang teasingly said.

“I will get—“

Hyoyeon stops when Mr.Hwang clears his throught.

Both Hyoyeon and Taeyang looked to him.

And Hyo noticed on side of her eyes all of their classmates looking to them then now she wanted that she just disappear like a bubble because of how they stared to her.

Come on~,she thought.

“You two are late in 10 minutes..”,Mr.Hwang said,”..We all know that the two of you are engaged now..but please..you two must study hard..because this thing could help the both of you for your future together..”.

Future.?..Together with him!?,Hyo shockingly thought,”I should suicide myself if that’s happen..”,she whispered.

“Did you say something?”,Taeyang turned to her.

Hyo smiled fakely,”Oh!Nothing..”,she answered then she turned to Mr.Hwang,”..Sorry sir if we’re late..And we will remember what you’ve said..”,she said on a sweet tone but it’s fake!

Mr.Hwang nods,”You two may sit now..”,he said.

Then,Hyo quickly go to her seat on the back and she even noticed Onew with a blank expression again,What’s up to him again?,she asked on herself wonderly when she sat.

“Okay..copy this lesson on the whiteboard and I will lecture this after a half hour..”

And the class started when Mr.Hwang said that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Elite’s Room|

 

“Oh Yong Dongbae!”,Seungri quickly sat beside of Taeyang on the sofa as he sat there.

“Why?”,Taeyang asked.

“What exactly I saw earlier?That you and Kim Hyoyeon came in together here?”,he asks.

Taeyang smiled,”I told you that I will catch her heart by this arranged marriage..”,he said.

“Oh!I thought you were kidding last night?”Kris asks.

“I’m not~!”,Taeyang said while he shook his head,”..I will let her fall to me..”.

“Your such a bad !”,Yoseob said,”Why you just ignore her?”,he said.

“Are you seriously hearing yourself?”,Taeyang asked,”Why should I?And besides I didn’t get a chance to give my revenge to her..”

Yoseob shook his head.

“Where’s Onew?”,Kris asked.

Then Taeyang quickly got an idea that he is with Hyoyeon now and he don’t know why he don’t like that feeling.

Yoseob smirked,”Onew was just there—fooling around on our campus..So,don’t mind him..”,he said.

Kris and Seungri just shrugged there shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

   Hyoyeon is now taking her lunch quietly when a three girls quickly sat on her front.She don’t mind them,as if she doesn’t see anybody there and she continued what she’s doing.

“Kim Hyoyeon..”,she heard Hyomin’s voice.

She pretend that she didn’t hear anything.

“This girl..”,Soyeon whispered annoyingly.

“Yah!Kim Hyoyeon!”,Hyomin shouted.

“What!?”,she annoyingly turned to her.

She saw on her face some—envious and jealous at the same time.

If this girl will talk about that marriage?I’ll kill her,she thought.

Hyomin smirked,”I bet you are now more brave because you are Taeyang’s fiancée.”

“So?”,she sulky asked.

“You know what,a gold digger always be gold digger know matter what happened or even the day have passed..”,Hyomin said devishly.

“I don’t get you..”

Hyomin shook her head,”I know you don’t..But I just want to say that we’re not yet done.I will win Taeyang’s heart in the en—Oops!”,she laughs devishly a little,”..You never won Taeyang’s heart..I’m sure Taeyang don’t like y—“

“I don’t even like him..”,Hyo interpreted and she laughs a little too,”..Poor you,Just work harder my dear.I’m sure you and Taeyang will be the best couple in town and be both married mud in hell.”She teasingly said.

“Yah!”,Hyomin shouted even Soyeon and Narsha beside of her are shocked to what she’ve say.

Hyomin stood up and she will gonna slap her when someone called her,”Park Hyomin!”

They all looked to their right side and they saw Yoseob looking to her angrily.

“O-oppa??”,Hyomin shockingly said.

Yoseob angrily walks towards to them,”Don’t you ever try to do that..”,he said seriously.

Soyeon quickly stand up,”S-She’d just want to congratulate her because of her marriage and Taeyang oppa..”,she quickly said.

“Y-yeah..she is.Right,Hyomin?”.Narsha asked to her.

“Ofcourse!”,Hyomin quickly said to him.”Congrats!”,as she quickly turned to Hyo and give a faked smile.

So fake..,Hyo thought.Then she smile fakingly too.

“I see..”,Yoseob said as he looked to Hyomin.”You can leave now..”

Then,the three quickly walks away.

Then,Yoseob quickly sat on her front,”Hi!My princess~”

“Can you stop calling me that?”,she said while laughing.

“I don’t want to.Your my princess..and always be.”,he said to her and winked.

Hyo laughed,”Okay fine!You said it.But they were all looking to me and a minute later you will see me dead in here!”,she said as she continued eating.

Yoseob frowned,”Who?”,as he get one meat of Hyo’s launch and ate it.

Hyo rolled her eyes,”As if you don’t know?Hello!Look..”,as she turned.

Yoseob laughed then Hyo looked to him.

“Well..I’m used to it..”,he boastfully said.

“Oh!Really?”,as Hyo gave him a spoonful of rice.Yoseob get it,”Sometimes,you have to stay your feet on the ground..”,she jokingly said

“I am!Look!”,as Yoseob seen his feet on the ground and Hyoyeon laughed out loud..

“This man is really..”,as Hyo shook her head.

“I see..You two enjoying yourselves here..”.

Then,they quickly their left and they saw Taeyang looking to them with blank expression.

Yoseob got an idea,he secretly smiled devishly,”We are!”,he said.”And we don’t need you here..”

Hyo is halfted surprised to what Yoseob said,she quickly turned to Yoseob.

“What do you mean by that?”,Taeyang asked.

“Don’t get me wrong..”,Yoseob said then he stood up and at beside her and seizes her.

“Yoseob??”,she whispered.

Taeyang smirked.

“Okay..I guessed we’re done.”,Yoseob said and he stood up again.”I’ll call you later!”,then he gave her a winked and looked to Taeyang teasingly before he left them.

What’s up to him?,she thought.Then,Hyo started to clean up the table.

“What is the meaning of that?”,Taeyang asked.

Hyoyeon turned to him with a questioning look.

“Stop acting that you don’t know what I’m talking about here..”,he said and he’s controlling his anger.And he doesn’t know why he was acting like that.

“I really—“

“Don’t make me fool here..Your my fiancée and you should know how to act in front of others.And I knew your using me to get money from my fami—“

Hyoyeon quickly slapped him as she heard that.She started to tears up and now she don’t mind if many students looking to them.

“Don’t you ever say that to me again!”,Hyo hardly said and she quickly ran away.

Taeyang stops for awhile because he’s shocked to what he’d say to her.Then,he quickly walks away.

*                                                         *                                                                       *                                                                     *

 

[In a distance..]

  Hyomin smiled devishly,”I have now my plan to ruin her to Taeyang..”.

“Ohh~I think I know what’s your plan..”,Narsha happily said.

Soyeon and her high fived,”Let’s see if that Hyo will survived here..”

“Come on girls.It’s class time..”,Hyomin said and they go back to their room.

 

|Elites’ Private Room|

  Taeyang angrily walks in on their private room.He angrily grabbed Yoseob on his collar.Seungri and Kris surprisingly stood up as they seen how Taeyang angry to Yoseob.

“What is it now,Dongbae?”,Yoseob sulky asked.

“Don’t you ever do that again!”,he angrily shouted.

“What I’ve done to you??”

“You two knock it out..”,Seungri said.

Taeyang didn’t mind what he’ve said,”Don’t act as if you don’t know all along.She’s my fiancé—“

“Oh!She is??”,Yoseob smirked.”Now,You’re acting a jealous fiancé here.If I know,you will just gonna hurt her..and besides for me?She’s not because I don’t see any ring on her finger and even you’d gave that thing to her.”,he devishly said.

Taeyang will punch him but Kris quickly grabbed him and to make a distance to both of them.

“Yah!”,Taeyang angrily let go to Kris arms.

“What’s up to the both of you??”,Kris wondering asked them.”You two both quarreling because of Hyoyeon??”,he asked.

“Yah!Yang Yoseob!What is the meaning of this?You knew all along that Hyo was Taeyang’s fia—“

“I knew!But I like Hyo on the first day I saw her here in our school!I even rescued her on those bullies students whose kept throwing her an egg and because of that Taeyang done to her!”,he confessed.

The three surprisingly looked to him.

“This is insane,Yang Yoseob!”,Seungri said.

“I don’t care and I don’t mind!”,He shouted.

“You were bastard!”,Taeyang angrily shouts.

Yoseob huffs,”I am??Look at you,I am much worthy than you!”.

Taeyang will gonna punch him again when someone shouted.

“What the hell is happening here!??”

They all looked on the door with a big eyes.

“N-noona??”.,they both said surpsingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Done !:">

Just give me your comments okay? ^^

Gomawoyooo :*

 

[Sorry for any mistakes^^]