Honeymoon..?Omo~!XD

Secret Marriage

 

|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
     Hyoyeon was looking for Onew when she saw him outside and talking with Hyomin.Instead,she decided to wait him inside.She curiously looked to him as he saw him entered.
Onew smiled to her."Congratulations..".He greets.
Hyoyeon smiled back."I saw you talking to Hyomin?Is there something wrong?."She asked curiously.
Onew shook his head."Don't mind her.".
Hyo nodded."I think you two settled the thing that you both misunderstood?".
"Oh!How did you know?."
"Jinki..I am your bestfriend and I know that you two had misunderstanding but I'm happy if both of you already settled it."She said.
Onew smiled."I hope your happiness together with him,Hyo..".He said.
"Thank you.."She smiled."Nothing will change..I will be always here.I'm still your one and only bestfriend..".
Onew hugs her."I know that.I am still your night in shining armor.Just call me if Taeyang hurt or make you cry I'm going to kill that jerk and get you away from him."He jokingly said.
Hyo laughs."Thank you very much..".And she released herself.
"Let's go back.I'm sure your husband is already looking for you..".Onew said.
Hyoyeon smiled.
And they go back inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Taeyang and Hyoyeon's House|
 
      As Taeyang parked his sportscar infront of their big house.It was American style with white and black painted furnished.It was Mr.Yong's gift to them.
Taeyang open the passenger seat where Hyoyeon sat on.Hyoyeon go down as she looking on their house.
She quickly looked to him."Is this our house?."She asked.
Taeyang looked to her playfully.
Hyoyeon frowned.
"I like the word you used 'our'."Taeyang teasingly said to her.
Hyoyeon pinches his side.
"Ouch~Yes it is!."He answered.
"Your just going to say yes..".She whispered and go inside.
Hyoyeon amazingly went her eyes all over the place.It was really big.And take note she knew that all the things inside and outside of that house were all expensive and all branded.
Our house..,Hyoyeon swallowed her saliva as she Taeyang's voice echoed to her mind.She bit her lips as she thought that they were only two of that night!Mason is on the Yong's mansion because Mr.Yong decided it and so that he will not disturb them.Her playful imagination comes within..but she shook her head just to fade all her crazy thoughts away.She took a deep breath.
"I think we can start what newly weds always first thing do..".Taeyang whispered to her that makes her startled because of she felt his warmed breath that strikes to her ears.
Hyoyeon frowned as she thinking what Taeyang's saying.The newly weds always first thing do?.She thought.Then,her both eyes widened as she gets what he's talking about. ofcourse!It made her goosebumps.So she quickly go far to him.She saw him smiling playfully.
"Yah!".She yelled acting strong to his front.
"Why?."Taeyang asked innocently then he smile teasingly as he comes near to her.
"Yah~Yong Dongbae..Don't you dare come nea--Ahhh!".She shouts as she fall into sofa .
Then,Taeyang quickly near his face to hear with nostalgic grinned on his face."You were thinking about..".
Hyoyeon crossed her hands."Don't you dare say it."She said.
"You were thinking that it was what I'm talking about..?".He asked.
Hyoyeon can't looked directly to his eyes because when she'll going to do that something forcing her to kiss this man lovingly.And she doesn't know why her heart beating so fast especially right now..Taeyang's face was almost an inch away from hers.She can even inhaled his masculine breath."W-why is there anything?".She asked bravely.
Taeyang laughs softly."I knew it.But what I want to say is..change your clothes,take a half bath and take a peaceful rest.So,what you were thinking again?".As a teasingly smile flashed to his face.
Hyoyeon gasped.She wanted herself disappear quickly because of the embarrasment she's feeling right now.My goodness Hyo!You're ridiculous!.Her mind thought embarrassly.
Hyoyeon fakely laugh."N-Nothing..".
"You can now go upstairs or else I will going to do what's on your min--".
Hyoyeon quickly released herself from him as he say that.She doesn't want it--so far.She just quickly go upstairs and locked her door.She doesn't know why her heart still beating rapidly.She just took a deep breath and followed what Taeyang said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|Taeyang's POV|
 
     Taeyang smiled as he watching Hyoyeon quickly running upstairs.
This is it.He's now married man.A new chapter of his life again.Now,he wanted to know more about to her.Take go slowly as he assured himself that Hyoyeon like him too.If that so,he wanted to back and make it right.Giving her engagenment ring to her most romantic night of her life,a wedding that she'll never forget and a happy family that will be live on this big house.
He smiled as he thought of it.
Starting tomorrow..he'll going to work all of it one by one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~