Sorry..Lee Jinki

Secret Marriage

 

  ,”..I’m Yong Yoonshik…”,he said and smiled to her.

“Y-Yong Yoonshik..?”,Hyo repeated.She knew that she heard that name in somewhere—then she surprised and quickly looked to him when she remember the Yong Corporation—Yong Yoonshik was one of the S.Korea’s powerful businessman,how could his parents have debts on him?

The man laughs again,”Don’t surprised,younglady..I will not give you a hard time..”

“H-How can my parents know you?”,she wonderly asks.

Mr.Yoon shrugged his shoulders,”I don’t want to tell you from now..this is not the right time..”,he said.

Hyo got more curious,”B-But my parents..debts?H-How much is that?”,she asked.

Mr.Yoon looks to her intently,”You want to know?”

Hyo nods.

Mr.Yong shakes his wine glass,”They’re debts to me.. that costs less than $100,000,000..”,he said.

Hyo shocks,”Less than…H-hundred M-Million D-Dollars??”,she asks surprisingly.She lied her back on her chair because she feel exhausted after she heard the price.

“Here’s our documents..to prove to you our dealings..”,Mr.Yong said as he handed to her the folder.

Hyo’s hand shivering when she get it,she opened and read what’s inside.

Then,Hyoyeon’s eyes both widened when she read the last page,How will be the payment going if they didn’t pay it after 10 years..She quickly looked to Mr.Yoon,”S-Secret…A-Arrange M-Marriage….?”,she asked.

Mr.Yoon put his wine glass on the table after he sipped it and looked to her,”Yes..You will become my future daughter-in-law..”,he said.

“M-Me?”,she asked stammered.

Mr.Yong nodded.

Hyo smirked then she put the folder on the table,”B-Both my parents agree with this nonsense??”,she asks.

Mr.Yong shrugged his shoulders,”I don’t think that’s a nonsense..It has a full of senses because your life on something—well,let’s say it’s matter of..death and life..”,he said.

Hyo bite her lips,she don’t know what to do then she thought of something,”W-What if..I don’t agree with this?”,she asked.

Mr.Yong looked to her intently,”Nah..nah..that’s a bad idea…And I know that you don’t have a job right now..”,he said.

Hyo surprised,Why this old man know me so well?,she asked herself.

“And if you didn’t agree..Well,I have always my Plan B..”,Mr.Yong said smiling to her.

Hyo frowned.”What do you mean?”,she asked.

“Kim Mason..your little brother..”,he said.

Hyo shocks,”W-Why my little brother involved here..?”

Mr.Yong smirked,”You were just an 18 year old girl..not enough age to get a fulltime job and if you get a job?It’s always part time..Like now you don’t have any job and Mason have a sick..how will you provide all his needs if you don’t have a job?And besides there’s a law that I can get away from you your beloved little brother..”,he said seriously.

“What?”,she surprisingly asks,she started to tears up.Then Hyo stand up,”..I’m sorry .. I should go now..”.she said and walks outside.

Mr.Yong stops his bodyguard to go Hyoyeon by his right hand.

Mr.Yong smiled,”No,Don’t..I know she will come to me one of this days because she don’t have any choice…I love this girl,she was like her father..”,he said  and smiled then he sips his wine.

=========================================================================================================================

 

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

 

   Hyoyeon don’t know where to go.She called Ms.Jang,Mason’s teacher,to be on his side for today.Her tears flows when she’s walking by on the street.There’s so many questions entering on her mind.

Why they’re parents left to her such a big responsibility?Why they’re parents agree with that bull arranged marriage?Why they’re parents left them so early?Why they’re parents have a lot of debts on that powerful Mr.Yong Yoonshik?

She smirked and because she feel that she will fall anytime she sat on the waiting shed there and she cried silently because she don’t know what to do.

=========================================================================================================================

 

|Onew’s POV|

 

   “Ring ding dong..Ring ding dong..Ring digidingdingding…”,Onew sang as his loud music coming from his car stereo.He’s driving his car because Yoseob called him that they will be bar hopping.

Then,Onew saw something familiar when he turned his eyes at the sidewalks.He curiously stops his car a little bit distance from her.And he looks to his car’s side mirror..he’s right at all.That’s Kim Hyoyeon..but he frowned because he guessed that she’s crying based how her shoulders moved.

Onew don’t want to see her like that..it breaks his heart into pieces.Then,he decided to go to her.

“I think you were old enough to cry on the sidewalks like this?”,he asks jokingly as he get nearer to her.

Hyo looks to her then,she cried more.

Onew surprised to what she’s doing.Then,she saw all the people passing by looking to them,he even heard one of the passers.

“This man is jerk!”,the lady said to her friend.

They were gossiping them!He just smiled halfted to them.

“Aishh!Yah..Kim Hyoyeon..why are you crying here,huh?”,he asks.

“A-Arranged M-Marriage..”,Hyo said and looks to him.

This is the first time that he saw on Hyo’s eyes some—fears and guts.

Onew frowned,“Arranged Marriage??”,he don’t know what to say nor to do.

When Hyo heard that words came from him—her senses back to normal again because she don’t want anyone will know on this matter.

Onew quickly sat beside her,”Why?Something wrong’s came up..?”,he asks.

“It’s nothing..”,she said and smiled to him.

That Hyo’s smiled—Onew quickly looked away when he saw her smile again because his heart beats faster again.

“C-Crazy..”,he whispered.

“What did you say?”,she asked.

“Yah!Kim Hyoyeon..are you planning to become an actress,huh?”,he asked back.

Hyo pouted and shook her head.

Onew’s eyes looks to her pinkish lips—How’s the feeling to pressed it against mine?,he asks herself.Then,she shook her head,Stop thinking some stupid things,Lee Jinki!,he silently cursed himself.

“Yah!Yah!Lee Jinki!”,Hyo said then Onew surprised when Hyo’s face get nearer to him.His heart beats more faster than earlier.

“..Why?Oh!why your face is so pale..?It’s like that you saw something scary..or you have a sick..”,she asks as she touches her forehead and even his forehead.

Onew quickly stand up,”I-I don’t have a sick..Let’s go,I’ll drop you by at the hospital..”,he said as he walks first on his car.

“I’m sorry Lee Jinki..I couldn’t tell you this..really”,she whispered.

“Yah!Let’s go!”,he shouts.

“Okay!”,Hyo answered then she ran towards on his car and they went to the Seoul Hospital.

========================================================================================================================

 

|Rakker Ages bar and Restaurant|

 

   Taeyang,Onew,Yoseob,Seungri and Kris are now on the private room they were happily playing the billiards and drinking some light beers at the same time.

“Got shot!”,Yoseob shouts because he enters the 5th ball again.

“The game is not yet over boy!”,Kris shouts back.

And they laughs.

But Onew is on his deep thoughts because Hyo’s face with fears and guts are still on his mind.He drinks his beer.

That’s the first time I saw her like that..That’s not the brave Kim Hyoyeon I knew..What the hell is her problem?,he asked silently.Then,drinks his beer again.

Seungri whose busy playing cards noticed that the talkative Lee Jinki was now on his deep thoughts—that he have his own world.He even came late tonight,he shook his head.Then,he throws some cards to Taeyang,whose busy watching the game of Kris and Yoseob,Taeyang looked to him and even the two noticed that—he pointed Onew.

Yoseob smirked,”Yah!Great Onew!”,he calls him.

But Onew seems unnoticed it.

The four have their eyed-contact.

Kris get the cue ball on his front and he throws it on Onew’s front.Onew quickly looked to them,”Yah!”

The four laughs.

“Why on a deep thoughts,huh?”,Yoseob asks.

“N-Nothing..”,he answered and drink his beer again.

“Let me guess..”,Kris said as he get the cue ball on his front and walks towards on the billiard table and place it to the center again,”Problem with a girl..??”,he asks.

Onew smirked.

“Yah!You should bring her here!”,Seungri said.

Onew smiled,”I don’t think I can..”,he answered.

“I pity her..”,Taeyang said.

“Who?”,Yoseob curiously asks.

“The girl who captured this great Lee Jinki’s heart..”,Taeyang said.

“Why then?”,Onew asked wondered.

“Because..you are a hard-headed man!”,he said jokingly.

“Yah!You are much million hard-headed than me Yong Dongbae!”,Onew shouts.

And they all laughs..

“But I am really curious to that girl,huh?Is she we met before,isn’t she?”,Kris asked.

“Nah..Nah..Don’t compare her with your girls..because she’s a more and much billion different than them,okay?”,Onew said.

“Interesting!”,Yoseob said and they laughs.

=========================================================================================================================

 

|Seoul Hospital|

 

   Hyoyeon don’t know what to do.She’s now on the hospital hallway,she’s waiting for Mason on the ICU because earlier he’s vomiting.The fears was now all over her body.She’s nervous at the same time.

“God,help us,please..”,she silently prayed.

Then,after almost 2 hours on the ICU the doctor go to her.

Hyo quickly stand up when he saw him,”Doc,how’s my brother?”,she asks.

“Ms.Kim..he’s pneumonia goes up to acute pneumonia..We should give him more medicines to take..”,he said.

“B-But how’s so sudden..?”,she asks.

“Mason didn’t take his medicines..he’s just placing it under his bed,so it results like this..”,he revealed to her.

Hyo surprised,she thought at all that Mason taking his medicine everyday as the nurse reported to her yesterday.On that hospital,the taking of medicines is the nurse obligations.

“Since Mason didn’t take his medicine,I will report this to the head that I will allow you to help him to take it,okay?So,that it will get worst..”,he said.

Hyo just nods,”T-Thanks doc..”,she said.

“He’s now on his room.He will wake up after a four hours because of the sleeping pills that I’ve gave to him…I’ll go now..”,he said and walks away.

Hyoyeon go to to the room of Mason.She’s pity him,she’d know how so hard it to him.He have a suero on his side.How he lose the weight because of his sickness he can’t eat what all he wants.He touches his face.

“Just hold on,Mason..”,she said.

Then,Hyo looks the white envelope that she’s holding.

That was Mason’s medical bills,she get the copy of it earlier.Now,when she saw the medical bills,she feel that she will fainted anytime.

There’s only a one way,that she can pay that medical bills of him and besides she don’t have any choice even she can get a job right now it’s just a part-time.

Hyo took a deep breath,a big decision have she decided.

And she looks to Mason again.

========================================================================================================================

Anyeong!:)

Sorry for not updating 

Enjoy reading so far..I'm gonna 

update 3 chapters :">

 

[Oh!HAHA!!I've seen Lee Donghae PERSONALLY!xDD

Finally!MY ULTIMATE KOREAN CRUSH XDDD

I just want to share it xD]

[Sorry for any mistakes:D]