Kim Hyoyeon and Mason .. :D

Secret Marriage

 

Hyoyeon heard the alarm clock on their side table.She pressed it because her ears irritated to the sound of it.Then back to her sleep again.

“Noona!”,her little brother called her while shaking her.

“Hmmmm..”,she murmured.

“Noona..you should wake up now”,he said.

“What time is it?”,she asked.

“Hmm,”,then she heard his giggles,”7:30 AM!”.

“What?”,she asked again but her eyes still closed.

“7:30!”,he shouts.

When Hyo heard it clearly,she quickly sits up and glances to their clock.Then,her both eyes widened and quickly stand up and go to the bathroom,she heard her little brother Mason laughed.

“Yah!Mason,you should get your things!”,she shouts inside of the bathroom.

“Okay!”,he answered.

Then,after half hour of getting ready,she cooked for their breakfast.

“Mason!Hurry up,we’re both now late!”,as she glaced to their clock,it’s already 08:12.

And Mason running towards to their table,he down his bag on the floor and quickly eat the noodles on his front.

“That’s hot,be careful..”,she said.

But Mason seems unnoticed her.

She shook her head,that’s was their life.Every morning,they we’re both getting ready for their individual business.They were living at the apartment that their parents provided over 15 years and they’ve just decorated inside so it will be look nice.It has 2 rooms,they were  separated now,before,she and Mason was on the same room and on  the next room was their parents but when they parents past away,she moved on their room.

She’s now working,she stops for the meantime to work for Mason,because Mason was now entering school too,she should provide all the things that he needed.

“Let’s go now,noona!”,Mason said as he stand up and get his things and he go first outside.

“Okay,wait a minute!”,as she clean their table as fast as she could.

Then,she quickly get her things,turn off the lights and go outside.And Hyo holds Mason’s hand as they walking.

“Hurry up!”,she said.

“Fine!But noona you should go now to your work.You were already late..”,Mason said to her.

She looked to him,”No,I will send you to your school..”,she said.

“But noona..they will get fired you if you’re always late..”,he insists,”..And besides my school is so near..I can take care of myself too”.

She smiled.

“And I’m a big boy now..”,he said,when she didn’t answered.

Her smile get more widened,that was her little brother,at the age of 7 years old.He can speak and act like an adult one.And he always saying that he is!.She looked to him,”I know you are,but I promise to mom and dad I will take care of you..so,I will bring you to your school whether you like or not..”,she said.

She heard Mason sighed.

She laughs and when they now on the front of school gate.She unfixed his hair,”Kim Mason,Take care of yourself as a big boy..Promise?”,she asks while smiling.

Mason looked to her brightly,”Ofcourse noona!All the subjects to me are all chicken!”,he proudly said.

She laughs,”Okay..Fine!Go!Your food is on our table,I prepared it already..”,she said.

Mason nods,”take care noona..” and he kissed her on her cheeks,”Bye!”,and he ran entering the school.

Hyoyeon smiled as she shook her head,than,she glanced on her wristwatch.It’s already 8:45 AM,15 minutes to go before she declared as late---again!And she quickly rent a taxi.

=========================================================================================================================

 

Hyoyeon is now on her working outfit.She’s wearing a yellow polo shirt that has printed Happy Doughnut,black slacks and black shoes.And she’s holding two big baskets that has different flavor of doughnuts.She was selling it on the road.

“Happy Doughnut!Sir,Ma’am..”,she said to all people whose passing by on her.

“Happy Doughnut!Sir,Ma’am..”,as she walks to her left.

“Happy Doughnut!Sir,Ma’am..”

“Mom,I want doughtnut..”,she heard the little girl said to her mom.

Then,they walks towards to her.

“Miss,can I have 4 choco lava flavor.?”,tha lady asks.

“Sure,ma’am!”,she said then,she get it inside of the paper bag and give it to her.

“Thanks!”,as she accepted her payment.

Then,someone quickly steal the one basket of doughnut!It was a boy,aged 10-13 years old.

“Yah!Back it to me!”,she shouts.

Hyo ran as she following the boy thief!,”Yah!”

The boy crossed the streets,she followed it but she didn’t noticed the car on her left whose actually driving so fast!She was shocks and the basket she’s holding to was fell because of the scaredness filled her heart,she closed her eyes as she covered her face by her hands, and she heard the the ugly noise of the brakes.

Then,she heard the car’s door open.

“Yah!What the hell you’re doing!?”,the guy angrily shouts to her.

Hyo shivering put off her both hands,she saw the tall guy on her front,whose wearing a shades and school uniform based on the logo she’s seeing.

“Aahh…I didn’t mean t—“

“What!?You didn’t mean?”,he interrupts her.”..Goddamnit!I almost hit you..!”.

Why this man shouting me in front of these people?,she confusingly asks when she noticed that many people looking to them even people inside of their cars.

“I’m sorry ,sir.Someone steal my doughnuts,I act—“

“I don’t care!You should take care of your things so that someone will not steal on you!”,he shouts.

Then,her blood becomes high because of the rudeness she’s seeing to him,”Yah!Who the hell are you?You said you didn’t care about these doughnuts??”,she smirked,”..So I have because this is I’ve working to,for my little brother who’s now on his school and learning new things..I know you are rich and on the first class people,but you don’t have the rights to talk to me in that way.even though I am poor and on the third class!”,she angrily said.”And besides you we’re the one whom to blame because you were driving so fast like you were the king of this road!.”.

The guy laughs,”Me?”,he asks,”..You were wrong!Look!”,as he pointed the stoplight and Hyo both eyes widened when she saw stoplight on green.Because of the embarrassment her both cheeks turn red.

Then,the man go to his car while Hyo get the doughnuts back to the basket angrily,she tears up because she don’t know where she will get the money to pay it.

She surprised when the guy put some money on the basket,she quickly looked to him.

“I will pay that because I know you don’t have enough money to pay that and for sure they will get fire you!..”,he said and go back to his car.

She looks the money and she quickly get it,then followed him.She knocks on his window.

He opened it,”Why?Not enough?”,he asks then he get his wallet.

This jerk!,her mind shouts.

When he turn to her,she throws the money to him.

“I don’t care to your goddamn money!”,she angrily shouts

And he saw that he’s surprised to what she’ve done.

”..I can work on that,if I get fired then I’ll accept that but I will not get your goddamn money!”.

Then,she quickly back to the basket and get it. Her tears fell down but she quickly wiped it.And she walks as fast as she could.

=========================================================================================================================

 

|South Seoul University|

 

   Taeyang is now on their classroom together with his friends.He really can’t believe to the girl that he accidentally met on the road earlier.That’s the first time that he encountered like that girl,because everyday in his whole life every girl he meet is actually like him on the first place but that girl,it seems that he didn’t noticed how handsome he got.He doesn’t get it why his charms doesn’t have affect on her.

He remember her beautiful face,her eyes,nose and small lips.Her nice and voluptuous body that every man can wish for it.The way her blonde straight hair waves as the wind blows slightly earlier.

And when she blushed,she found her more beautiful.But the sulkiness on her that she made,it didn’t give any bit changes because she seems so beautiful and natural.

He smiled.

On the other hand his friends talking on something,then Yoseob noticed Taeyang on a deep thoughts.

He patted Kris softly and he pouted his lips to pointed Taeyang.

“Yah!Yong Dongbae!”,Kris throws him some crumpled papers.

Taeyang got hitted on his face.He seems like awakes on his beautiful dream,and he quickly glared them.

They laughs.

“Yah..Yong Dongbae?What you were thinking there,huh?”,Yoseob asked smiling.

He smirked,”Mind your own business..”,he said.

“Why?A girl something bothering on you?”,Kris asks.

“Nah..nah!I don’t see her like a girl..”,he lied.

“Woo!?”,the three reacted.

“It seems that,your charms didn’t affect on her,Am I right Yong Dongbae?”,Seungri asks teasingly.

“She just on me.”,he said,”And the hell I care!”.

“Really?”,Seungri asks.

“Yah!”,Taeyang shouts.

The three laughs.

“You will see..”,he said.But he doesn’t get it why he wants to see her again.

=========================================================================================================================

 

 

|Happy Doughnut franchise|

 

   “Kim Hyoyeon..how could you do this?”,the manager of the franchise said.

“Ma’am..I swear I didn’t mean to do that because someone steal the basket of doughnuts.Please,ma’am,I really need this job..”,Hyo begged.

The manager shook his head,”I’m sorry Ms.Kim.I will fired you,that’s on the rules if you didn’t pay this..the consequence,I must fire you whether I like it or not..And you were always late..sorry Hyo..”,the manager said and she walks away.

Hyo doesn’t know what to do.Her tears fell but she quickly wiped it.

And she goes to her locker room,she saw their family picture,she looks on it.

That was their last going out before the accident happens.That was Christmas Eve,her father’s boss gave his Christmas bonus and his dad decided to treat them.They’re background was of the giant christmas tree and fireworks,she smiled.

How she missed her parents.She smiled and took a deep breath because any minute her tears might fall again.

Then,she get all her things on her locker and go outside.

She should find another job again because how can she provides all Mason’s things if she don’t have any jobs.

And he remember Mason told to her last night.

 

“Noona..My exam is getting nearer.My teacher told me earlier that I should pay now the half of the tuition so that I can take the exam..”,Mason said while looking on the sky with stars,they were on their rooftop.His dad made it, so that they can watch the stars while they were lying on their back on their roof.

Hyo secretly sighed,she don’t want Mason heard it because her little brother knows if she have a problem or not,”We will pay for it next week..”,she assured.

Then a silence came.

“Noona??”,

“Hmmm..”

“Aren’t mom and dad watching us through the stars?.Because earlier my teacher told to us that if someone on our family or someone we’ll know that if they died,they will get to heaven and they will become stars to watch us in a distance..”,he asks.

“Yes,they are..”,she smiled,”..Mom and dad are watching and caring us in a distance even though they were already in heaven..So,be good to noona,so that mom and dad will be happy while they were watching us..”,she said.

“Ofcourse noona!”..he said then he stand up and raised his right hand as he turn to her.Hyo sits up frowned.

“I,Kim Mason,Promise that I will be a good little brother of Kim Hyoyeon.That I will protect,care and love her because I’m a big boy now..”

Hyo laughs.

“..That I will fight for her if someone hurts her.No matter what happen I will be your little big boy brother..”,Mason said.

“Little big boy brother?”she asked while smiled widely,”What’s that?”.

“Noona..”,he said poutying.

Hyo laughs again,”I’m just kidding young man..Come~Noona wants an embrace,because she was so tired working..”,she acted tired.

“The tired-reliever of Kim Hyoyeon is now set-up!”,Mason said and he hugged her and give a kissed to her.

And they watched the stars as they sitted on the roof.

 

Hyo smiled,”You should keep the faith,Kim Hyoyeon.You can do it!”,she said to herself and she saw newspaper on the bench.She get it and she go to the café shop near by,she will find a new job.

Then,Hyoremeber the guy earlier.

Tsk!He’s handsome but..the rudeness on him makes him ugly ,she thought and back to his business.

=========================================================================================================================

 

|Café Shop|

 

   Taeyang and his friends are now going in on the café because Onew called them that he’ll back now in S.Korea to continue his studies.That was their meeting place.

“That,Lee Jinki is really..”,Kris said while shooking his head.

“He is the type of person who have a lots of surprises..”,Yoseob commented as he back the menu to the waiter.

“Tss…where the hell he is?”,Seungri asks.

“Wait,I’m just going to toilet..”,Taeyang said but he didn’t noticed someone will passing by.The girl who have cellphone on her ears,newspaper on her hand and ballpen and she actually walking so fast as she finding something on her bag.and on her left the cappuccino she’d buy.

They accidentally bumped to each other and the coffee of hers pours down on his white shirt.

Hyoyeon shocks when she saw who’s the guy in her front.The ballpen case on fell as they said this word.

“You!!?”

=========================================================================================================================

 

So,whatsdupp in this chapter ? x)

[Sorry for any mistakes!^^]