The Wedding Of The Year Announced ! >:D

Secret Marriage

 

“Goodevening..my dear students..”,Mr.Yong started,”..South Seoul University reaches this 58th years of Foundation Day.. one of the South Korea’s exclusive school today and we’re celebrating this day together.I know all of you wondering why I am here..because everyone knows I am not going to any SSU’s events..but tonight I guess we have to celebrate this too..”,Mr.Yong happily said.

Hyo got nervous,she felt that she can’t speak out of her saliva.

Yoseob noticed Hyo got pale,”Are you okay?”,he asks.

Hyo nodded and smiled halfted to him.

Even Taeyang got nervous,What the hell he’s doing?,he asks.He even drink all of his red wine.

“..The marriage of my one and only son..Yong Dongbae..”,he happily said.

And the spotlight turned to Taeyang.

The students start gossiping.

“..And my future daughter-in-law.....Kim Hyoyeon!”,he happily announced

And the other spotlight turned to her.

Both Hyoyeon and Taeyang shocks to what they’ve heard.

Even the whole SSU got shocked to that announcement.

“You!?”,Yoseob amazingly turned to her.Hyoyeon don’t know what to say nor to do because to what she’d heard from Mr.Yong.

Taeyang is my future-husband!?,she surprisingly thought,then she quickly patted her head softly when she thought of something,You were really stupid Kim Hyoyeon!Why didn’t you noticed the surname of Taeyang—it’s Yong!Yong Dongbae!!,she thought to herself.

While Taeyang,You should be nice to her..,the words of her dad echoed again to his mind.Taeyang smirked,So,that’s why he’d said that to me before because she was my future-wife,he thought.

Onew’s eyes widened when he heard it,What the hell is happening??Why Hyoyeon getting married so sudden??,and when he heard that it was like his whole world stops for awhile and heart broke into pieces.She didn’t even tell to me anything..,he hurtly said and he bottoms-up his red wine and he walks in the corner.

Seungri and Kris have their eyed-contact as they’ve heard it.

Hyomin quickly get out there when she heard it,Soyeon and Narsha followed her.

The whole SSU applaused.

“Will the two of you walk up here?”,Mr.Yong happily said.

Hyoyeon can’t move her both feet and she’s actually shivering to what’s happening right now.

She saw Taeyang walking towards stage and she saw Mr.Yong nods to her.

Yoseob noticed that Hyo can’t move,he handed his hand.

Hyo surprised to what Yoseob done and he quickly looked to him,Yoseob give her a warm siled.And so she accepted it and he leads Hyo to the stage.

When Hyo walking towards on the stage she saw Taeyang looking to her blankly,she can’t even looked to his eyes.Yoseob passed her hand to Taeyang’s hand,Taeyang look to her and she’s a little bit surprised when Taeyang hold it and he faced the crowd.When Hyo looked on the crowd,she felt a little bit awkward because the way they looked in to her especially the girls.

This will become an issue tomorrow again..,she thought.Jinki?,when she quickly thought of Jinki she quickly went her eyes around on the crowd.Then,her eyes both stopped on the right corner of the quadrangle when he saw Onew looking to her with blank expression and drinking his wine.She knew it was Onew because he’s wearing a white tuxedo.

Taeyang noticed that Hyoyeon looking for something or someone when he glanced to her and noticed her eyes.Then,he saw that Hyo’s eyes stopped on the right corner of the quadrangle,he even looked to it,and he sure it’s Onew!He smirked he doesn’t know why he felt something weird.He just shook his head.

Mr.Yong laughed,”I hope all of you gonna looking forward to their grand wedding..it’s 2 months time..can we give them a cheers?”,he said as he raised his goblet.

“Ofcourse!”,the crowd said,”Cheers!”,as they raised there goblet too.

And the loud music start—it means the party of SSU is now rocking started.

Mr.Yong happily smiled as he faced to them,”I hope you two enjoy this night..”,he said,”…Ah..Taeyang..Please,take care of your future-wife..I have an emergency on my office.You better drive her home safely..”,he commanded then turned to her,”You are so stunning tonight my daughter-in-law..”,he commented.

“T-Thanks,Mr.Yong..”,Hyo shyly said and nods.

“I gotta go now.If Taeyang did something bad on you..just call me then.bye!”,as Mr.Yong said that he walks away.

And they both remains standing on the stage.Hyo noticed that Taeyang was still holding her hand.She softly pulled it.

Taeyang surprised and got embarrassed on himself.

“Woahh!A wedding of the year was now announced!”.

They both heard Seungri happily said as the three-Seungri,Kris and Yoseob-happily approaching to them while clapping their hands.

Taeyang smirked while Hyoyeon remains silent because she was worriedly thought of Onew because she feel guilty knowing that Onew wants to talk about her problem.

“Where’s Mr.Yong?”,Kris asks.

“He have an emergency to his office..”,Taeyang answered.

“At this hour..You gotta be kidding me?”,Yoseob surprisingly asked.

Taeyang shook his head,”Ofcourse not!”,he said,”..You know my dad..”

Yoseob just shrugged his shoulders.

!I want to talk to him!,she thought.”Excuse me..”,she said.

“Hyoyeon!Wait!”,Yoseob called her.

But Hyoyeon walks fast as she could to look Onew and tell all about this goddamn marriage!

Taeyang shook his head.

“So?How’s the feeling to get married on your mortal enemy?”,Kris asked while grining.

Taeyang smirked then he get Seungri’s goblet and drink it.Seungri surprised,”Well,this is sort of kinda interesting..because I can make her life living hell so easy..”,he said devishly.

“O oh!?”,Yoseob said,”..You are so mean..Wait!You didn’t admired her tonight,didn’t you?”,he asks to Taeyang.

Taeyang keep his silence,He admit!Ofcourse,Kim Hyoyeon is such a goddess tonight.She’s not the typical Hyoyeon he used to see everyday with a blonde straight hair,wearing a complete uniform and acting so brave like a boy infront of him.But except this night—she’s wearing that cocktail dress,a light make-up on,and high heeled shoes.He stops his bearth earlier when she’s walking towards on him with Yoseob.He couldn’t take his eyes off to her because she’s so stunning and lovely this night.And when Yoseob handed her hand,he don’t know why his hand held it and he merely wants not to let go her shivered hand.And he even wants to take off his coat to give to her because she seems so nervous earlier but he kept pretending he doesn’t care to her at all.

“What about the two of you?”,Yoseob turned to Seungri and Kris as he didn’t get the answer to Taeyang.

“Well..she’s goddamn pretty tonight!I thought she will not come because it seems that she really don’t like this kind of events..”,Kris said.

Seungri nods and he seizes Taeyang”,You know what bro!You’re so lucky to marry Kim Hyoyeon even though she’s not like this that we used to everyday,she have this pretty natural presence..”,he said while smiling.

“I agree!”,Yoseob said,”..And I think..she doesn’t deserve you!Pity her..”,he jokingly said.

“Aish!This man!”,Taeyang said as he jokingly raised his hand.

They all laughed.

She have this pretty natural presence..,Seungri’s said echoed to his mind.Well,I agree,he said and he can’t help but to smile then he drank the wine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Onew’s POV|

 

   When Onew heard from Mr.Yong that Taeyang’s future-wife was her bestfriend Hyoyeon,he felt that his world stopped.He quickly go at the corner so that Hyo couldn’t saw him.But he noticed earlier that Hyoyeon is actually looking at him,then she saw him.

Onew’s heart broke into pieces he doesn’t know what to do or say infront of Hyoyeon and he even get sad because he have this feeling that Hyoyeon knew all along the she will get married but she even discuss it to him.

Onew smirked then when he turned to his left he saw Hyoyeon walking towards to him.

Goddamnit!Hyoyeon looked stunning gorgeous tonight—she’s like a goddess!This is the first time in his whole life that he saw Hyoyeon like this because she usually wearing a casual printed shirt,jeans or casual shorts or even with a coat or jacket on top of the t-shirt.He felt that he can’t move and the oxygen around him was fading away.He took a deep breath to calm himself.

“Jinki..”,Hyo said softly as she get infront of him.

Onew just remains silent then he turns look to the crowd.

“I want to talk to you..”,she said.

When Hyo didn’t get any response,she quickly grabs Onew’s hand and go to the garden.Onew surprised to what she’s done.And they stops where the music hearing softly.

“Lee Jinki!”,Hyo annoyingly said,”..I said I want to talk to you!”.

“So,you want now to discuss with me this marriage thing..?”,Onew said hurtful but this is really came from his heart not just Hyo didn’t discuss it to him but the fact that Hyoyeon is getting married—he just don’t know what to do.

“Yes!I’m really sorry for not letting you know or talk about this matter..I just don’t know what to do or say when I figured out all of this..I just have to..”,Hyo said.

“But why then?”,he curiously asks.

“Because of my parents..”,she said looking onto the ground.

“Your parents?”,Onew asks again.

Hyo nods,”This was arranged long time ago..I was 9 then..”.

Onew shocks,9 years old??,he thought.He just left this country at the age of 10..so that means his love to her even before is not acceptable because at the age of 9..Hyoyeon have already her fiancé.

“..But I swear to God that I really don’t know or even think for a minute that my future-husband is that Yong Dongbae—that jerk!”,she said as she raised her right hand.

Onew sighed and he looked to her,”And now..I am much worried about this thing..”,he said worriedly.

Hyo frowned,”But why?”.

“Because maybe he use this for torturing you..”,he said.

Hyo shook his head,”I will not allow him to do that to me..”,she said bravely.

Onew smiled.

“Oh!You smiled!”,Hyo jump over her joy but she didn’t noticed the small rock on her left shoes,”So,your not angry wit—“,she step on it and got off balanced her left foot got injured.”Ouch!”,as she holds her foot.

“Hyo..”,as Onew looked into it worriedly.,”..It really bad hurts?”,he asks.

Hyoyeon nods as she bite her lips because the painful she’s feeling through.

“Let me brought you home..”,he said as he hold Hyo’s hand.

“No,I will!”.

Hyo and Onew quickly looked to their left when they’ve heard Taeyang’s voice.

Hyoyeon saw his blank expression.

Then,Taeyang try her to stand up but Onew stops him.

“I should bring her home..”.Onew seriously said.

They both looked to each other tensionaly.

As Hyo looked to him and  she felt some tension between this two man on her front.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh Yeah ! :D

Thanks again for supporting me ! :))

I do love you all :">

 

[Sorry for any mistakes^^]