LOL!XD

Secret Marriage

 

"Hello Yoseob?Why?".Hyoyeon asked.
"We're now on the Seoul Hospital..".Yoseob started.
"Why?What happened to you?."She worriedly asked.
"No I'm not the one.Taeyang is!".He said.
Hyoyeon gasped."What?!".She asked shockingly.
"Just go here faster!".
As she heard that she quickly go downstairs and rent a taxi.
After 30 minutes,she's now at the Seoul Hospital.She hurriedly go on the front desk.
"What can I do for you ma'am?".The nurse asked.
"Where's Yong Dongbae room?".Hyo asked.
"Just wait ma'am..".The nurse quickly looked for his room."Ma'am he's already at room 4019."THe nurse said.
"Thank you..".And she quickly go to the elevator.When she's now on the 4th floor,she looked for his room.When she've heard that Taeyang was on the hospital she suddenly got scared because she knew that he's not feeling well.She was scared that he might be in danger because of her.
As she saw the room of Taeyang,she quickly go inside.She saw the four turned to her sadly.
"What the hell happened to him?".She asked nervously.
"The doctor said to us that he had food borne disease."Onew informed.
Hyoyeon tears gained as she thought what they've eaten yesterday."God!".As she sat on the chair beside of his bed."Is he okay?".
"He's already okay.The doctor said that Taeyang had an allergy to the food that he eaten.And that caused him those red spots to the different parts of his body.".Yoseob said.
"They'd just injected him some medicines that's why he's now sleeping.It's the effect of it.".Seungri added.
Then,the four shocks when Hyoyeon suddenly crying.
"Oh oh?Why you were crying??."Yoseob surprisingly asked.
"B-Because..because of me why he's now like this.".Hyo started.".He didn't tell me yesterday that he has an allergy to those food.And now I'm blaming myself because I told him to eat those food..".She said while crying.
"What will you going to do if he didn't recover?".Kris suddenly asked.
The three surprised to what he asked.
Is Kris crazy?I'd just told to her a while ago that he's okay?What the hell he wants to know from her?.Yoseob thought.Then,looked to Hyoyeon.
"Okay...okay..I-I just want him to know...that I-I like him too..".She said on her sobs.She said out of her mind.She forgot the four on her side.
"What??".Yoseob,Seungri and Onew asked surprisingly.
Kris suddenly smiled widely."Woah!Yong Dongbae!You can now open your eyes!".As he patts him on his left where the doctor injected him.
"Ouch!Yah!".Taeyang shouts."It hurts!".
Hyoyeon quickly looked to Kris the to Taeyang.
Even Yoseob,Seungri and Onew surprised to what Kris done.
Hyoyeon sharply looked to them."All of you planned this??".
Yoseob,Seungri and Onew quickly looked to her while shaking their heads."We don't know this!".They said.
"Even me~!".As Taeyang raised his hand."Kris signed me to stayed.".He said.
"Why?Atleast we already know..".Kris said innocently.
Hyoyeon blushed."Aish~Go to hell jer--".
"I have really food borne disease.."Taeyang said that makes her stop to what she's saying.
"He really have."Kris said.
Hyoyeon smirked."Do you think I will going to believe you?".
"She's not really going to believe in you because of what you've done.."Onew whispered to him.Kris just nudged him.
"Taeyang fainted earlier while were playing baseball."Yoseob said.
"I guess you two should talk about what Hyoyeon revealed..".Seungri said.
"Yah!!".Hyoyeon shouts.
The four quickly went outside.
Hyoyeon can't look to Taeyang because she was embarrassed.She wanted to chase Kris and cut his head.He tricked me.That man!Aish~..She said.I don't know what to do...Help me God!She prayed.
Taeyang clears his throat."Is that true?".
"D-Did you heard all of it?".Hyo shyly asked.
"From blaming yourself until to your fee--".
"Stop!".Hyo said as she looked to him.
Taeyang frowned."Why?Are you shy?."
Hyo nods then she shook his head,Taeyang laughs."Aish~This man!I will going to kill that jerk tomorro--".She stop to what she's saying when Taeyang quickly hugged her.Her eyes widened as she felt her heart beating rapidly again.She swallowed her saliva."Taeyang..".
"I really love you Hyo.."Taeyang said seriously.
Just tell him you feel the same way..Hyoyeon took a deep breath."I...love you too..".She said.
Taeyang happily shouts and he turned Hyoyeon to face him.Then,she cupped her face."Is that true??".
Hyoyeon shyly nods and her tears gained.
Tayeang quickly hugged her."I promise that I will love you forever..".He said.
Hyoyeon smiled as she hugs back.
"After I discharge here tomorrow we can do what the true marriage couple doing..".He whispered teasingly.
Hyoyeon eyes widen.Then,she patts him on his arm where the doctor injected him.
"Ahh!".Taeyang shouts."It hurts."
Hyoyeon worriedly looked to his arm."I'm sorry."She said worriedly.
"Ah Ahhh!Here too."He said acting hurt on his chest.
Hyoyeon frowned.She just looked on it."Where?".
"Here."As Taeyang pouted his lips.
Hyoyeon smiled."Oh!Really?".
He nodded."One kiss can better this."He said and pouted again.
"Oh!".Hyo smiled fakely then he pulled it softly.
"Aish~This brat!".Taeyang said as she released his lips.
"It will now much better!".She said then smiled.
"You made it worst!".He exclaimed.
She smiled fakely."Really?Let me heal that."She said.
"Woah!".Taeyang said."It's a miracle!It doesn't hurt anymore..".He said as he smiled widely.
Hyoyeon laughs.I'm glad this is all happening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Rakker Bar Ages|
 
     "Isn't that funny,is it?.".Kris said out of the blue then smiled.
The rest,Onew,Seungri and Yoseob,looked to him curiously--their eyes."Are you crazy??".
"Yah~".Kris said as he looked to them."To what happened awhile ago in the hospital.".
"Ahhhh~..".They all said dumbfounded
"Yeah..Hello?The whole SSU known them for being 'Mortal Enemies'.Then,one day someone revealed that they were 'Arranged Marriage',as the day went by,they got suddenly 'married'!Then,now we all saw and heard directly to Hyoyeon that she likes Taeyang and we all know that even Taeyang didn't told us what he's feelings for her?We know that he even have.What the hell..".Seungri commented and he drink his beer.
Yoseob pouted."Well~You know what?When I heard to Hyoyeon directly that she likes Taeyang.My heart breaks but atleast she likes my friend not just other guy out there.".He said.
"Wooo~Too drama.".Kris teased.
"Aish~.".As Yoseob throws him some crackers."What about you Onew??.".
Onew just looked to them.
"Ayy!.".As Seungri poked Yoseob's head."Are you out of your mind?.".He mouthed.
Yoseob just nudged him.
Onew smirked as he get his beer mug and drink it.He admitted it.When he saw Hyoyeon hurriedly go to Taeyang's side,he knew that something had changed to her towards the way she approached Taeyang.Then,when he saw the way she cries..she rarely cries.And to his surprised,Hyoyeon suddenly confessed what her true feelings for Taeyang because of the unexpected tricked of Kris.His heart hurts but he do want the both happiness of them.Plus he really swear that when Taeyang do something that can hurt her,he will going to get back her no matter what happen.
"Onew?.".Yoseob nudged him on his shoulder.
Onew smiled."Let's just celebrate those two even without them here.".He said and looked to the with a smile on his face.But he frowned when he saw them looking to him."Come on~I swear it!".
Then,they all smiled as they up their beer mugs.
Onew smiled and they continued celebrating for the two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~