SSU Educational Tour ^^.

Secret Marriage

 

|Class-A room|
 
     "Okay now I will going to tackle about my matter regarding of your tour..".Mr.Han started."I'm going to give you time to tour around the place,and I want you to make a book report that you'll going to submit to me after 3 days of working it.Use your own tactics how to handle those things.You can use some books or even internet for more details about to your report".He explained."Any violent reactions?".
"Sir!".As Yoseob raised his hand.
"Yes,Mr.Yang?".
"I thought we will going to unwind there or time of our relaxation because of our school works.But here you are giving us this project".Yoseob said.
"Yeah!".
"He's right Sir!".
Many of their classmates agreed to him.
Mr.Han smiled."I know!I know!".He nodded."And I know the fact that you,Mr.Yang hates those works right?But you all don't have choice.Whether you like it or not you should do this or else your grades might be in danger".
Yoseob scratched his head.
"Okay!No more buts.End of discussion.See you after this weekend".Then,Mr.Han went outside.
And even them go outside.
"See you later,honey!".Tayeang teasingly said to Hyoyeon.
Eunjung nudged Hyoyeon's arm with her elbow,Hyoyeon just shook her head.
"By the way..As I've heard to Mr.Han a while ago I think you don't have choice to be on our tour on Monday".Eunjung said.
Hyoyeon pouted."Yeah!".She agreed because earlier as they've going on their room she said to her that she's not going on their tour because of Mason,but after what' she've heard,she really don't have choice but to go there.
"Yes!So see you!".As Eunjung happily walks fast.
Hyoyeon just smiled.
*                         *                              *                                 *
|Elites' room|
 
    "Aish!I hate it!".Yoseob said as he leaned his bach on the couch.
Onew laughs and throws him crumpled paper."We know that you do!".
"Yah~Lee Jinki!".Yoseob shouted.
And they all laughs.
"But for me?It's fine,because atleast I have time to be with Hyoyeon".Taeyang happily said.
All the boys looked to him.
Yoseob throws him the small ball he's playing earlier.
"What?!".Taeyang asked surprisingly.
"Don't forget that I'm there".Yoseob said.
"I thought you're not going?".Taeyang .
"Here we go again.."Seungri rolled his eyes.
"I don't say anything that I'm not going".Yoseob answered.
Onew just stood up and walked towards on the door.
"Where are you going?".Kris asked.
"Just there".Onew said without turning his back and continued to went out.
Seungri and Yoseob eyed-contact.
Taeyang shrugged his shoulders while Kris sighed because he do know what's bugging to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
     Hyoyeon will now going to knock on their door but her hand hung in the air because she heard Mason talking to someone.She  thought it was Onew but she's surprised when she saw who it is after opening the door.It's Mr.Yong,Taeyang's dad.
"Noona!".As Mason hugged her.
Mr.Yong stood up.
"Goodafternoon,Sir".She greets.
Mr.Yong nods."Same to you".
"Have a take seat again,Sir".
"Thank you".
"Noona,Look!Mr.Yong gave this to me",Mason happily said as he presented the mini ipad he's holding.
Hyoyeon quickly looked to Mr.Yong."Sir,I think this is too much".She shyly said.
Mr.Yong shook his head."I don't think so".
"But thanks again Sir".Hyoyeon said and she thought of something,she turned to Mason."I guess you should play that in your room".
"Okay".Then,Mason followed her.
Hyo looked to Mr.Yong."What can I do for you,Sir?Coffee or juice?".
Mr.Yong leaned his back and shook his head."Thanks.I just heard that SSU have it's tour and you don't have choice to be there".
Hyoyeon nods.
"And I know that you're thinking about Mason because you'll gonna left him here all alone by himself.So,I will going to offer you while you were on tour.Mason will going to stay at my mansion and I will going to send here if you were go home".Mr.Yong explained.
Hyoyeon thinks for a minute.Mr.Yong was truly right.
"After all,you were my future daughter-in-law.And this is for Mason's sake.Atleast you were sure that Mason is safe".Mr.Yong convinced.
Hyo took a deep breath."Okay,sir.I will going to explain this to Mason".She said.
"That's good".Mr.Yong smiled."Anyways,I heard that Dongbae,Yoseob and Onew slept here last night.Is that true?".
Hyoyeon was halfted surprised as she heard that.How did Mr.Yong knew about it?.She shyly nods."That's the case".
Mr.Yong laughs,"It's okay".And he stands up."I gotta go.I have dinner meeting in just an hour".
"Bye,sir.Take care".Hyoyeon said as she sent him on door and when she turned she saw Mason standing outside of his room.
Mason smiled."I can take care of myself,Hyoyeon-noona.You should go".Mason said and smiled.
Hyo smiled too and she hugged him.
"I know you can.I love you,honey".
Mason hugs back."I love you too,noona.I will going to call Onew-hyung later to take care of you!".
Hyoyeon laughs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|SSU Quadrangle|
 
      All SSUers are now gathering on the school quadrangle.They were all waiting to all other students whose not there.
Like these boys.
Yoseob hung up."It's just kept ringing".He said as he turned to others.
"But do you think she's really going?".Kris asked.
"She will!".
They all looked to their back and they saw Eunjung.
"Do you think?It's already 10:35 and 25 minutes left before call time".Taeyang said worriedly.
"I have my faith".Eunjung said then she saw Hyoyeon not so far to them and she's walking on their direction.She thought of something."What if she didn't go with us?".Eunjung asked.
Yoseob sighed."Aww.I'm not going either".He said sadly.
Eunjung eyebrow raised."Really?Even though you failed??"
Hyoyeon is now at the boys back.Eunjung just tripping Yoseob.
Yoseob nodded."That's what you called love".
Taeyang patts his head.
"Yah!".
And they all laughed.
"But I will not allow it!".
They all quickly their backs.
"Hyo!".Yoseob happily shouts as he saw her.He'll about to hug her but Taeyang interrupts it by hugging him.
"Woah!".Taeyang laughs."She's my fiancè."He said as he patting his back.
"Aish!".As Yoseob let go him.
They all laughed.
"Nice you're here".Onew said.
Hyoyeon smiled.
Then,they heard their section."Students of Class-A.You can now proceed on Bus number 1".Mrs.Lee,one of their school admin."Students of Class-A.You can now proceed on Bus number  1."
"That's us!".Eunjung excitedly said.
     As they going in the bus...
"Hyoyeon!Let's sit here!".Yoseob said as he patting the seat,on the left side,4th row.
But Onew quickly sat on Yoseob's side."I guess this is the best seat her!".He said teasing Yoseob.
"Yah!You're not Hyo!".Yoseob said annoyingly.
Onew just put his headphone on his ears.And he keep nodding as if he's enjoying the music.
"It's okay,Yoseob.I'll going to sit beside Eunjung".Hyoyeon said and sit on their right side,4th row.
Yoseob annoyingly turned his back to Onew.
     And on their back it's Kris and Seungri,while Taeyang on their front alone.