Hyomin Evil Plan .

Secret Marriage

 

 |Clubhouse|
 
      SSUers were now gathered on the groundfloor of the compound they rented it for their resting place.It was three-storey house.They were now preparing for their barbecue party.
Hyoyeon and Eunjung were busy on their respective paper works when Hyomin's group went on their front.
"What now?".Eunjung asked without looking to them.
"Oh!We don't want war right now".Narsha said.Both Hyoyeon and Eunjung looked up to them.
"That's not convincing either..Act properly".Eunjung said.
The three fakingly smiled.
"Okay.I think you two were done on your book reports and I guess that you don't need more infos regarding on the ancient forest near here.."As they've heard it Eunjung quickly looked to Hyoyeon.
"Bye!".And the three turned around as Hyomin said it.
"Hyoyeon!That's ancient forest we should get some info of it so that we can add that here",Eunjung convincing her.
Hyoyeon doesn't know if she'll going to agree or not but because of Eunjung's sake..she nodded and smile halfted.
"Yes!Thank you!".Eunjung hugged her and she pulled Hyo."We're going!".She said to Hyomin.
Hyomin secretly smiled,then turned around to them."Good!Anyways,we have our tour guide,so don't worry I will not do anything bad to the two of you".She said.
When Hyoyeon heard it,she relieved because they have their tour guide so Hyomin will do anything harm to them.
*                                *                                                *                                   *
 
|Josun's Ancient Forest|
 
      "So we have almost 70% old trees here and 30% of new trees that we planted last 3 years ago..".Their tour guide said as they touring inside the forest.
Hyomin saw Hyoyeon busy taking her notes.She quickly put off her necklace and place it to her jacket.
"Hyoyeon!".Hyomin acting scared as she grabbed Hyo's arm.
Hyoyeon surprised."Why?".And she looked to their group,they were walking further more.
"My..my necklace is missing!".Hyomin acted hysterically ."My mom..will going to kill me if she found out that I missed it!".She said as she looking for it fakely on the ground.
"Oh my God!When did you missed it?".Hyoyeon help her looking for it.
"I don't know".She said.
"Wait--I will going to look here".Hyoyeon said as she walks on the left side.
"Okay!".Hyomin said as she escaping gently."I am going to find it here!".She smile while walking.Sorry dear.I just really want something new this time!.And she smiled evily.
*                                 *                                                      *                                         *
 
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
      Hyoyeon kept looking for it that she didn't notice Hyomin left her alone by herself.Then,she noticed it was getting dark.She even heard the rattling noise of heaven.She looked up and she saw it's going to rain.And she felt a rain drop on her face.
"I think we should stop this for awhi--".
      As Hyoyeon turned around she didn't saw Hyomin.She got nervous suddenly."Hyomin!Hyomin!".She didn't heard anyone except the echo of her voice.She kept shouting her name as she walking."Park Hyomin!Hyomin!".And the heavy rainfall started.Hyoyeon run and run,she open her flashlight.And now she even felt that she was alone by all herself.Suddenly she heard something weird.She stopped and listened to it carefully.Then,the bushes on her right shaked.She quickly turned her flashlight there but she saw nothing.She got goosebumps as she heard the loud growling of a wolf.She got scared and ran again."Hyomin!".She kept shouting her name.Her tears were now falling because she was scared.She didn't notice the thick root of a tree so she accidentally bumped her left foot there and got crumps.She fell on the ground.
      Hyoyeon hurt badly.Her tears went to her face more.She was scared more because of the darkness of the forest and cold wind blowing.She tried herself to up but she falied because of her crumps.She growls because of hurt.
Taeyang..please help me.She silently prayed.
*                                  *                                        *                                           *
 
|Taeyang's POV|
 
     Taeyang looked out on the window.It's already 7 o'clock pm in the evening and like what Mr.Han said according on the news,expect heavy rains at 6 o'clock pm.And because of that rainfall,their barbecue party held inside of their clubhouse.He saw a growling thunder in the dark sky.Then,he thought of Hyoyeon.He quickly looked for her around.Many SSU students were there but he didn't see Hyoyeon.
"There you are Dongbae".
When he heard it,he turned around and surprised when he saw who it is.
"Noona!".As he hugged her.
"Yes,you're one and only noona".Kahi laughed.
"Wait..How did you get here?I thought you have busy schedule?".Taeyang wonderly asked.
"Well~I already sched these 3 days of mine that I'm going to be here on SSU tour.Hell!I want a break too!".Kahi explained.
 "That's right!".Taeyang said and smiled."By the way,Did you already saw the four?".
Kahi nodded."They'd waited me outside unlike you,you were just here standing".She said.
"Oh!Noona.I really don't know that you're coming.That 4 bastards didn't told me anything".Taeyang explained.
"Fine!You say so..".Kahi said."Anyways,where's Hyoyeon?I'm excited to see her".
"I don't know where she is".Taeyang answered.
"God!How come you don't know?".
Then,Taeyang dialled her number but voicemail..And they saw Onew going to them.
"Did you see Hyoyeon?".Onew asked as he got near to them.
"Not yet".Kahi said.And Taeyang doesn't know why he got nervous suddenly.
Then,Yoseob,Seungri and Kris go to them."Where's Hyo?".Yoseob asked.
"We're not yet saw her".Onew answered.
"Weird..".Yoseob whispered wondering.
And they saw Eunjung in the door as if she's looking for someone.
They decided to go near to her.
"Eunjung..Did you see Hyoyeon?".Taeyang asked her worriedly.
"Your asking me..It means Hyo is not here".Eunjung said worriedly."She's not even on our room".
They frowned."What?You mean..You and Hyoyeon were not together?".Kris asked.
"Actually,we are together earlier.We both come on the group who toured the ancient forest around 5:30 o'clock but a half time passed I noticed that..both Hyoyeon and Hyomin were missing".Eunjung explained.
"Oh God!You mean Hyoyeon and Hyomin were now together.I don't trust that girl".Kahi said.
Eunjung dodded.She bit her nail."That's what I'm thinking right now,that Hyoyeon and Hyo--Hyomin?!".She interrupted because she saw Hyomin on the door.She was wet all over.They quickly go to her.They saw Soyeon putting a jacket to her.
"Where's Hyoyeon?".Eunjung asked.
"She's not he--"
"Cut that crap Hyomin!".Taeyang angily said.
"My neclace was missing earlier.I got scared to my mom when she might found that I missed it.I requested Hyoyeon's help but a half later she left me there".Hyomin said crying.Acting that as if it all true.
"Liar!".Eunjung angrily shouts."You just left her out on that forest!".
"That's not true!".Hyomin shouts back.
"Enough!".Taeyang interrupts."If something happen bad to her.Let me clear one thing here,this is all on you!".As he said that he quickly walks away.
"Taeyang!".The four boys shout and followed him.
"Hyomin..Before,I knew already that you were bad.But after this?I think you are worst than I thought".Kahi said and follows the boys.
Hyomin angrily wiped her tears.Why all these people care about her?The hell where she is!.She thought angrily.
Soyeon rubs her back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if I make Hyomin bad in here :((.
It's just that in this story ;).Peace :">