Taeyang VS Onew.

Secret Marriage

 

 "Oh!I forgot to tell you..".Kris said."Mr.Yong already know about this.Kahi noona told him a while ago".
"If that so..".Taeyang thought of his cellphone,when he touched his pocket it's not there.He left it out at Hyoyeon's room.
"Wait!".And Taeyang go back to Hyo's room.He opened the door quietly,because he saw Onew at Hyoyeon's side.He closed it silently.
And he heard Onew saying something,he silently listen to him.
"..Seeing you in this situation breaking my heart.I'm your bestfriend for less than 2 decades but for me your my one and only girl.I am afraid to tell you about what my feelings for you.I love you more than  bestfriend".He said emotionally and he kissed her on her forehead.
"Lee Jinki??".Taeyang called him with angriness he's feeling.He even hold his fist.
Onew quickly turned as he heard Taeyang's voice."Taeyang..".He whispered.
"Let me talk to you here".Taeyang said as he went outside.
Onew know what's next.He really knew Taeyang--he was so high-temper.He follows him.
*                                 *                                *                                       *
       As Taeyang saw Onew went out.He quickly punched him.He doesn't know why he can't control himself.He point it to his left jaw.
"Yong Dongbae!?".Kahi surprised to what he done.And she quickly go to Onew's side.
Even Seungri,Kris and Yoseob whose quietly sat on the chair surprised when Taeyang did it.Seungri quickly go to Onew to help him stand up.
"What the hell is your problem??".Kahi asked wondering,
"Why don't you ask that guy?".Taeyang said as he pointing Onew.
They looked to Onew.Onew just quietly touched his jaw.
"Why?You don't want them to know what I've heard and seen inside?".Taeyang asked.
"Taeyang I don't want to argue this with you".Onew said.
Taeyang clapped."I'm so touched!That's bull Lee Jinki!All this time,the girl that you were talking about to us and Kim Hyoyeon are the same!".
They all quickly looked to him.
"Is that true Lee Jinki??".Kahi asked.
Onew don't have any choice.He nodded.
"See?".Taeyang smirked."I don't trust you anymore".
Onew took a deep breath."Okay Just this conversation stop,I've known Hyoyeon for less that 2 decades.Since we were in grade school,we've been friends.I met her accidentally because she helped me to those street children whose bullying me.Since that day I adore her and secretly in love to her without her knowing until now.Even I was on the States.In fact,because of her why I hurriedly wanted to back here in Seoul".He explained.
Yoseob think for a moment.
That's why whenever they were going home,Onew always escaping to his bodyguards then.Till one day,he asked him why he's doing that.Onew answered him."I want to go in my own world with my special girl".
He smirked.
"So?You and Hyoyeon were friends even she started to come in SSU?".Kris asked.
"We were bestfriends".Onew corrected."I am surprised too when I saw her on our room".
Taeyang smirked."You're so unbelievabkle".
"I think Taeyang you should know your place to her".Onew started.
"What?".Taeyang asked as he looked to him sharply.
"You two were not romantically involved to each other.Your engagement to her was just arranged marriage..nothing more,nothing less.So,I have my rights to court her even though you were my friend".
As Taeyang heard that his both ears become hot.He'll going to punch him again but Kris quickly pulled him back,so does Seungri to Onew.
Kahi quickly go to their center."Enough!You should give a respect to me and especially to Hyoyeon!".She said angrily and walks out.
Seungri followed Onew as he left out.
Taeyang let go himself to Kris.He sat on the chair there as he wiped his face using his both hands.
Kris looked to Yoseob,he just shook his head.
"I can't believe this is happening to us,especially to you and Onew".Yoseob said.
Taeyang smirked.
"But I don't think this is the right time that Hyoyeon may know about this situation of yours and Onew".Kris said.
"Right..",Yoseob agreed.
Taeyang stood up."Think this:Me or Onew.If you two choose me?Well~Thanks.But if you choose him?I think this is the time that we should seperate our ways.."He said that without looking to them and go inside of Hyo's room.
Kris laid his back on the chair.
"This can't be happening.."Yoseob whispered and sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Onew's POV|
 
     Onew and Seungri stop at one store there.Onew ordered a bottle of soju after he done it,he ordered again.
Seungri shook his head.He quickly gets the shot glass to him and he bottoms it up.
Onew gets it and poured again.He's about to drink it but Seungri took it again.
"Yah!".Onew shouts.
"Yah~Yah~Yah~".Seungri started."You're drunken yourself to death,huh?This is not the Lee Jinki I knew".
Onew smirked."You know what,I really thought that Taeyang is not serious about this arranged marriage..".He said and drink it.
"Stop it!".Seungri took the shot glass."Even me,we all knew from that start Taeyang don't want it but then I saw that Taeyang starting to like her".
Onew puffs."Like?That's not even a reason.I love Hyoyeon".
"You love Hyoyeon,okay let's take it but what if Taeyang fall to her?Will you rather choose Hyoyeon than him?".
"I can forget our friendship if that's gonna happen!".Onew said.
Seungri sighed."I know that you're just drunk that's why you're saying that".
Onew take a shot again,and so does Seungri.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
     Hyoyeon open her eyes slightly,she saw first the white ceilings and a flourescent.Then,she closed her eyes again.A seconds after,she opened it again.
She felt at the back side of her head a pain,she touches it but she stops when she noticed that she has a dextrose and some bruises on her right arm.She'll gonna look on her left arm but she saw Taeyang.
He was peacefully and tiredly sleeping on her side.She was flattered because he didn't left her knowing that they don't have any involvement.
She smiled,then she touches his head.
"Thank you..".She whispered.
He goes up as Hyoyeon quickly pulled her hand back.
Taeyang's eyes widened and he quickly go to her and hugged her.
Hyoyeon surprised to what he's doing.
"Thanks God you're now awake!".Taeyang happily said as he let go her.
"Yeah~".
"There's anything hurt to you?".He asked worriedly.
"Nothing..".As she shook her head and smiled."Okay~wait I'm going to call the doc--".
"No".Hyoyeon interrupts him."I'm okay.I'm just hungry".
"Oh!Wait I will going to peel some oranges and apples for you".Taeyang offered.
Hyoyeon smiled.
Then,the door open.Kris,Seungri and Yoseob came in.
"Hyo!".Yoseob happily said.He'll going to hug her but Taeyang pulled him back.
Yoseob quickly get near to her."Are you okay now?Are you hurt or something?What can I do for you??".He continued asking.
"Can you stop that Yang Yoseob?".Kris said."That's not even the real you!".
Yoseob throws him a sharp looked then turned to Hyoyeon with smiled.
Hyoyeon smiled back."I am okay now.Thank you to all your concerns".
"Oh!By the way,here's some meals for the two of you".Seungri said and handed to Taeyang.
"Thanks!".Both Taeyang and Hyoyeon.
The door opened again.They saw Eunjung and Kahi.
"Hyoyeon!".Eunjung said and hugged her.
Hyoyeon hugs back.
"I'm so sorry Hyoyeon..".Eunjung said guilty.
Hyoyeon shook her head as she rubbing Eunjung's back."This is not your fault,okay?We both decided it".
Eunjung nods and she let go of her.She smiled to her,so does Hyoyeon.Then,she turned to Kahi.
"Sunbae!How did you know were here?".Hyoyeon asked surprisingly.
"Before,I answer that,let me do this..".Kahi said and hugged her.
Hyoyeon smiled,Kahi let go of her."Oh well~I already scheduled these 3 days for this tour and take unwind,so here I am".Kahi explained.
"Oh!I guess you didn't take unwind better because of me".Hyoyeon said sadly.
Kahi laughs."Oh come on~!Stop blamying yourself..and yourself..".As she pointed Eunjung."Because we don't like this to happened.Just take all your medicines and your meal in time",She said and winked to her.
"Kahi noona is right!".Yoseob agreed.
Hyoyeon nods and smile to  them but she's waiting to someone,she looked on the door.
Where's Jinki??,Hyoyeon curiously thought.
She knew Onew,he'll always on her side especially like this situation of hers but now he's missing.
Hyoyeon secretly sighed.
"Let's now eat!".Eunjung gave to her a slice of pizza that they brought.
"Thanks!".As Hyoyeon get it but her mind still on Onew.
Taeyang know that Hyoyeon is looking for Onew even though she's not asking where he is.It was based the way she looked to the door earlier..and now again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~