Their Noona is back ?! (The Who??>:D)

Secret Marriage

A/N:Oh~Shoot!!!XD

I'm back for updating again ;D

Missed to update much ..Hope you all like these  chapters :))))

Oh btw~To all new subscribers ?? Thanks :*

I can't PM all of you one by one but thanks again :***

Anyways~Let's do this XDDD

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyang will punch him but Kris quickly grabbed him and to make a distance to both of them.

“Yah!”,Taeyang angrily let go to Kris arms.

“What’s up to the both of you??”,Kris wondering asked them.”You two both quarreling because of Hyoyeon??”,he asked.

“Yah!Yang Yoseob!What is the meaning of this?You knew all along that Hyo was Taeyang’s fia—“

“I knew!But I like Hyo on the first day I saw her here in our school!I even rescued her on those bullies students whose kept throwing her an egg and that’s because of what Taeyang have done!”,he confessed.

The three surprisingly looked to him.

“This is insane,Yang Yoseob!”,Seungri said.

“I don’t care and I don’t mind!”,He shouted.

“You were bastard!”,Taeyang said.

Yoseob huffs,”I am??Look at you,I am much worthy than you!”.

Taeyang will gonna punch him again when someone shouted.

“What the hell is happening here!??”

They all looked on the door with a big eyes.

“N-noona??”.,they both said surpsingly.

“We’re dead..”,Seungri whispered.

Then,a  frowned lady walks towards to them and give them a sharp looked.She place her hands on her waist.

Taeyang quickly fixed his uniform,so does the three.

“Can anyone of you explain what I’ve seen earlier??”,she asked.

But no one attempt to answer to her question.

“Can anyone of you explain what I’ve seen earlier??”,she asked again.They don’t want to give an answer.She took a deep breath.

“Yang Yoseob??”,as she turned to him.

Yoseob just looked to her.She nods to him,but Yoseob didn’t answer.

“You still looked and acted as if you all kids here.Can all of you grown up?I thought when I will be having my vacation here it will become peaceful because I will gonna see all of you grown up men.But its wrong..really wrong because I’ve see the two of you quarreling.”,she lectured.

They kept quiet.

She took a deep breath again,”So now,I’ll giving the all of you time to explain what happened here or else you might seeing yourself on the quadrangle wearing just a boxing shor—“

“Noona!”.

They all the door as they heard Onew’s voice.He happily hugged her.

She smiled.Onew let go of her,”I thought the news spread is not true but I see you he—Oops!Why I felt something’s wrong in the atmosphere here?”,he frowned.

“It is..”,she said,”You are the only one who welcomed me here so warm because none of this four have do like that to me..”

“What!??”,Onew frowned.

“Because I saw these two earlier,having ther—“

“Let’s not talk about it..”,Taeyang said.

“But I want to..”,she quickly grabbed Taeyang’s ear.

“Ah!Ouch~Ouch!Kahi noona!”,he shouted.

Kahi—their noona.She’s three years older than them and she was senior of SSU.She was their one and only noona and a girl closed friend because she was Taeyang’s cousin and their family own the biggest clothing line in S.Korea.She was like their mother when they were all together because Kahi always lecturing them if they did or have done something bad and she really don’t like seeing them quarreling or fighting against each other or else they have to do her consequence.And she will not going to leave them if like this matter didn’t solve or reconcile.When she’s on her last year of highschool,her parents brought her on the Paris,France to pursue her dreams for being a fashion designer and now she’s well known—not just in Korea but the whole world—for being one of the top finest fashion designer in the whole world.She just one to see these guys because she missed them so much.Their bonding.But when she saw what happened earlier..she’s now want to have a long vacation together with them and she knew these guys don’t like that.

“Now,Tell me what’s wro—But by the way..”,and she let go of his ear.Taeyang touches it.”..I heard that you were engaged.Is that true?”,Kahi asked to Taeyang.

“I am!”,he said but he’s eyes were looking to Yoseob then turned to Onew.

“Congrats,Youngman!”,as she patted him on his shoulder.”I want to meet that girl!Her name was..Kim Hyo-Hyo..”,as she thinking the last.

“Hyoyeon..Kim Hyoyeon..”,Onew said.

“Yeah!Kim Hyoyeon!Your father said that to me..”,and she quickly went outside.

“We’re not yet done!”,Taeyang said to Yoseob and he next to Kahi.

Yoseob smirked.

Onew frowning turned to Kris and Seungri.

Kris shook his head and they follow them.

*                                                                    *                                                       *                                                                                             *                                 *

[Class-A’s Room]

  Kahi happily walked in on Class-A’s room.She quickly looked whose the girl.

“Kahi-sunbae!?”,Hyomin shouted and they quickly go infront of her.

Oh!,she thought.She knew this bratty girl along the other two girls on her sides.She just smiled to them,because she don’t want to call anyone that her head is now big if she didn’t smile to these three.She knew that they will gonna gossip that.

“Oh my God!Your here!Its true!”,Soyeon said.

“Ofcourse!I missed SSU and my boys so I went here to have my vacation..”,Kahi answered.

“How long your vacation here?”,Narsha asked.

“Well..maybe a month or if I like to stay more?I can make it long too..”,she said then she went her eyes around again.And her eyes caught a blonde girl whose busy reading her notes as if she’s on her own world not like her classmates whose now busy questioning her.

“Kahi-sunbae!You can make me model to your masterpieces..”,Hyomin said happily.

Kahi faked smile to her,”We’ll see..”,then she walks towards to the girl.

“Hi!”,she gladly greets.

“Noona!”,Taeyang’s called her.

Oh!She is..,Kahi thought and she smiled.

The girl smiled back to her,”Hi~”,she greets.

“You are Kim Hyoyeon,right?Dongbae’s fiancée??”,as she turned to Taeyang and looked to her again.

“I-I am!”,she answered.

“Oh!I’m Kahi.His cousin and well..noona..”,she happily said.

Hyo stand up and handed her hand to her,”Nice to meet you..”,she smiled.

Kahi smiled back,”Nice to meet you too..”she said.

“Dongbae..’know what you’re kinda smart when it comes choosing a girl..”,she happily said.

Hyomin choked.

They all looked to her.Hyomin smiled to them.

Kahi shook her head.And turned to Hyo again,”Anyway..I would like to invite you personally in my welcome party tomorrow night.The student assembly want it even though I don’t want to..They insisted.So,come tomorrow night,okay?”,she said.

Hyoyeon surprised,”S-Sure..”,she accepted the invitation.She smiled when Kahi smiled.

“Okay..Younglady.I’m count on you..Bye!”,and she went outside.

Taeyang and even other students went outside because the bell rang.They were now going home.

Hyoyeon get her things.Hyomin smiled devishly.

“Your so lucky because she invited you personally..”,Soyeon said jealousy.

She just walked towards but they blocked her way.

She looked to them.”What do you want now,Hyomin??”.

Hyomin raised her hands,”We’re just talking to you nicely.”

But for me its not,she thought.

“We’re just want to informed you what will be the outfit for tomorrow’s Kahi-Sunbae’s welcome party..”,Narsha said.

Hyoyeon pace back when Hyomin whispered to her something.

“Just wear it..”,Hyomin said and she smiled.

Even Narsha and Soyeon smiled to her.

“Hyo!”,she heard Onew’s voice and when she the door she saw Onew frowned.

“Don’t get us wrong..”,as Hyomin walks towards to go outside,”We’re just saying goodbyes to her..”,then they went outside.

“Is that true??”,Onew worriedly asked.

“Yeah”,she forced to smiled,”Let’s go.”

“I really don’t trust those girls..”,Onew said.

So am I,she thought and they went to go home.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[Girls’ restroom]

  Hyoyeon looked at her reflection in the mirror.She smiled.She’s now wearing a white t-shirt with jacket jeans on the top of it,and a pants jeans,then black shoes.She even have red-handkerchief that softly tightened around on her neck.And her long-blonde hair was now ponytailed.

She followed what Hyomin have said to her yesterday.That was the attire that she’ve said.But she don’t have the confidence to go outside because she’s not felt that’s a good thing.She took a deep breath.

Then,a girl entered on the restroom.She’s wearing a kind of attire that she’d wear.She felt relieved,she thought Taeyang’s Black Angels fooling her again.

“Why you are still here?”,the girl asked her while she’s washing her hand.”The party is now started..and we’re not complete there.And the students are now coming..You should be there now.”,and the girl go to the cubicle.

Hyo frowned but she didn’t mind what she’ve said.She just smiled on her reflection again and she went outside.

She walks in on the function room of that hotel where the welcomed party held.Then,she was shocked when she saw a lot of students are wearing a formal dress.She first thought that she’d entered wrong room but  hell SSU’ers are there.

“Here’s now your tray!Hurry..walk this around”.A boy commanded to her as he gave the tray with full of appetizers and he’s wearing like of her suits.

Oh my god!Don’t tell me??,she thought and her eyes widened.

“Our lovely waitress is now here..”,Hyomin said as she go to her front.

Hyo looked to her angrily.

They laughed,”Oh my!She followed what you’ve said to her yesterday.For Pete’s sake..you’re so stupid!”,Soyeon said and laughs again.

“And I thought,she will think because if she have really a brain,she will thought that this is not a band party or maybe 80’s one..”,Hyomin happily said.

Hyo just controlled her emotions because if not, she will gonna throw these appetizers on their faces.And she don’t want to ruin this night for Kahi-sunbae.

“Look at her!”,as Narsha looked to her from head to toe,”She looks so stupid because she’s wearing this suits..”

They laughed again.

As Hyo looked on the entrance door,she saw Taeyang’s walks in and goes to their table where Kris,Seungri and Onew are now there.

She quickly hide on the buffet’s table,!You were really stupid!,she thought.

“Goodevening ladies and gentlemen..”,the students president greets.

“We’re now here on our welcome party of our very own Kahi-sunbae.Because after 5 years,she’s now here to have her vacation.And she didn’t forget to visit our school..”

Hyoyeon is now busy hiding herself and she’s looking for the opportunity to escaped on that night because she don’t want anybody to see her.She silently prayed.

“..And let’s give her around of applause—Kahi and her Yang Yoseob!”,the school president happily said.

The SSU’ers give them around of applaused.

Kahi smiled to them while Yoseob escorting her.

Hyo looked to Kahi,She’s very lovely,she smiled.

“Thank you for being here.As you can see,I’ve never forgotten this school even though I graduated in one of the prestigious school for fashion designing..”,she smiled.

It’s showtime!,Hyomin thought and she quickly go at Hyo’s back without disturbing her because she’s now eating a appetizer while watching at Kahi’s speech.

“..I even missed these boys of mine..”,as Kahi looked to Taeyang’s group whose happily watching her.”So,I think let’s get some party..”,when she said that the music on.

Hyomin quickly pulled Hyo’s handkerchief on her neck and that’s why Hyo out her balance and she fell into soup and to the ground.

“Hyoyeon!?”,Taeyang shockingly asked.

Hyoyeon eyes widened because of the embarrassment.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What ya think about this chapter ?? :D