HyoNew Moment :">

Secret Marriage

 

|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
       After Hyoyeon went to the playground to look after Onew,she decided to go to Amusement Park.She really wanted to show Onew that they're friendship will never ruin of anyone or anything in this world.
They were now happily playing at the hook-teddy bear machine.Onew had been hooked a small panda bear awhile ago and now he's trying to hook the horse-raddish bear that Hyoyeon wanted.
"That's right Jinki.Hook it!".Hyoyeon playfully cheering.
Onew was so genius when it comes to  this game because when they were children.They were kept going there and he hooking for some bears for Hyoyeon.
"Just go on..".Hyoyeon happily said but when she turned ,she saw something familiar.Then,she turned her face again and she saw a black car but the window on the backseat that open earlier was now closed and the car drove away.
"Yes!".Onew shouted happily,she quickly turned to him.
"Great!".She gave him an applause.
Onew laughed."For you..".And he handed it to her.
"Thank you".
Onew smiled,then a seconds after they both heard Hyoyeon's tummy.He looked to her.Hyoyeon shyly nods.Then,Onew grabbed her hand and they walk.
*                                            *                                                   *                                    *
 
|After 30 minutes|
 
     "You don't have any problem with this,right?".Onew asked her.
As they watching some street foods on the one stand.It was cooking of an old lady.
Hyoyeon looked to him with nostalgic grinned."Come on~My tummy is much more familiar when it come these foods unlike yours".She teased.
"Ah~".Onew nods."Fine!".He took a deep breath,Hyo laughs."Can you give 3 orders of this octupus head,a half kilo of cow's meat and letuce with pepper hot sauce,2 orders of this dukbokki and 2 orders of this kimchi stew and a cold water please".
Hyoyeon strucked because a guy with a golden spoon on his mouth will going to eat all these kind of foods.
"Ofcourse handsome!".The old lady said."Just sit on that table with your girlfriend and--"
"I am not his girlfrien--"
"Aigoo~This generation!You were look cute together.."The lady interrupts her and left them.
Hyoyeon looked to Onew.He just shrugged his shoulders and smiled to her.Then,he push Hyoyeon to sit on the table that the old lady pointed to them.
       After 3 minutes,all of their orders were now served infront of them.
Hyoyeon eyes widened."My God!Is this our last supper??".She asked jokingly.
Onew rubbed his both hands together as he smiles like a child infront of those foods."Let's eat!".
Hyoyeon just laughs and they eat happily.
       
        After almost 2 hours,Hyoyeon and Onew stop right infront of her apartment.
"Thanks Jinki..".Hyoyeon happily said.
Onew nodded."I enjoyed too.Thanks..".He said and he open his arms for offering her a hug.
Hyoyeon hugs him,so does Onew.
        I love you Hyoyeon.And I don't know what will going to happen in the next coming days but thanks for feeling me today that you are mine.Onew thought sadly while his both eyes closed.
        I'm so sorry Jinki if I became so insensitive towards your feelings for me.You are a great guy that any girl can dream of.If I can teach my heart to love you..I will do but I can't.I just love you as my bestfriend.Hyoyeon sadly thought while a tears started to gained,she hold it.
Onew released her."Bye Hyoyeon..".He smiled but it never released on his eyes unlike before.
Hyoyeon nodded."Drive safely.Take care".
Onew hop on his car and drove away.
"Jinki..".Hyoyeon whispered worriedly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
      "Noona..".Mason shaking Hyoyeon to wake her up.
"Hmm..It's too early.."Hyoyeon covered herself a blanket.
"Noona..Mr.Kim is here while Taeyang hyung was on downstairs..".He said.
Hyoyeon moaned."It's just Taeyang..".Then,when all the things sinked in on her mind.She quickly get up."Taeyang??".She asked surprisingly to him.
Mason nodded.
Hyoyeon quickly went outside of her room.
"Noona!".Mason called her."Did she forgot that she's wearing pajamas?".And shook his head.
*                                       *                                         *                                                *
       Hyoyeon nods as she saw Mr.Kim.
"Ms.Kim.."
But she ignored him because she was hurriedly going outside where Taeyang waiting.
"Ms.Kim!?".Mr.Kim called her and followed her.
She stops at the black Mercedes-Benz.She's palpitating but she ignored it.The car window were black tinted but she knew that Taeyang was on the back seat because he was together with Mr.Kim and three bodyguards of him plus she didn't saw his sports car.
She decided to knocked on the car's window.She waited for about a minute but as if Taeyang doesn't heard anything.
"Aish!This guy!".Hyoyeon whispered annoyingly.Then,knocked again.
After a seconds,she saw now the handsome face of Taeyang smiling towards to her.
"What the hell you're doing here together with Mr.Kim and your bodyguards in this early morning?".Hyoyeon asked.
"I'm glad to see you too".Taeyang said.
"Let's spare unnecessary greetings Yong Dongbae".Hyoyeon said."Just answer my question".
Taeyang looked to his wristwatch then turned to her."20 minutes before 9 o'clock am.I think that's not too early".
"I can't believe this guy..".Hyoyeon whispered.
"Let me guess.Did you just awake?And did someone told you that you were still beautiful nevertheless you are on your teddy bear-pinked pajamas??".He teased.
Hyoyeon quickly looked down,she was still on her pajamas and she forgot about that.Her face turned red.
She even noticed Mr.Kim and the rest smiled to what Taeyang said.
Taeyang took the advantage when Hyoyeon can't say anything."Did you really miss me huh?That's why you forgot to change that and hurriedly go down here?".
Hyoyeon laughed fakely."In your dreams".
"Your welcome".Taeyang winked."You only have 15 minutes to change your clo--".
"Why?".Hyoyeon frowned.
Taeyang went out of car."10 minutes to go to change your clothes or else you will going to come with me wearing that".
"Huh?".Hyoyeon don't know what's going on.She's totally confused.
"9 minutes".As Taeyang glanced on his wristwatch.
"What??".She decided to go upstairs.Taeyang nexts to her with a smile on his face.
Hyoyeon hurriedly goes to her room.She bit her lips.
"5 minutes!".Taeyang shouts.
"Damn it!".Then,she quickly pulled her sleeveless then her jeans jacket.
She will going to pull her pants when Taeyang barged on her room and quickly lifted her up.
"Taeyang!I'm not yet finish!".Hyoyeon yelled.
"Sorry!Times up!".He said.
"Mason!".As Hyoyeon saw his little brother.
"As you've promise,okay?".Mason said to Taeyang.
"I will!".And they high five.
Hyoyeon confusingly looked to Mason."What the.."
"He will take care of you noona.."Mason said.
Hyoyeon just stay put while Taeyang go downstairs to his car whose waiting for them.She sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Anyeong~!^_____^.
Here I am updating ;)
 
Thanks to all subscribers and to all new ones :*
Don't forget to drop all your comments x)).
[Sorry for any mistakes:D]