Taeyang's Grandma Is Back !(?)>:D

Secret Marriage

    Hyoyeon’s eyes widened.Hell!,she automatically covered her face with her hands.

Taeyang smiled devishly because he thought of something.He walks towards on the bed where Hyo was sitting and he sit on her front.

Hyo felt that Taeyang sat on her front.Her heart beats become so fast.She put off her hands.

“Yah!Yong Dongbae!?What’s up to you??”,she go backward.

Taeyang smiled and go in front of her,”We can continue what you wanted to do last night..”,he teasingly said.

Then,her eyes widened when Taeyang got nearer his face to her.Hyo don’t know what to do but she doesn’t know why her eyes automatically closed.

But she frowned,Why his kiss is so long?Then,she heard him laughing!

Hyoyeon’s eyes automatically opened and she saw Taeyang laughing so hard there.Her cheeks blushed because of the embarrassment.

“You bastard!”,she hitted him by the pillow on her side.

But Taeyang grabbed her hand and pulled her.And now there position are like this,Hyoyeon was now over on Taeyang’s body and their faces are just inch of a distance!Their eyes meet up.

“Is there someone told you how beautiful you are when you’re sleeping?”,Taeyang asked.”If no one..I am glad that I am the first person who told to you…that you are so beautiful even when you’re sleeping”,he continued when she didn’t give an answer.

Hyoyeon surprised because of Taeyang told to her.No one ever told that to her even Mason ,her little brother,didn’t told her how beautiful she was when asleep.Only this guy,Taeyang..that she knew the last person who will tell that to her when the world ends up.

Her heart become so fast beating again and she silently prayed that Taeyang didn’t hear that beating of her heart.

“Goodmorning!My handsome—Dongbae?!”.

They both automatically looked on his room door when they heard an old woman’s voice.They surprised when they saw who it is!

“Grandma!?”,Taeyang surprisingly said.

They quickly stood up and Hyo saw that Taeyang’s grandma looking to her sharply.She quickly grabbed the comforter to covered herself because she’s wearing a white long sleeve of Taeyang.

She just looked on the floor and she wanted to disappear!I will kill this bastard later,she thought.

Taeyang felt that Hyoyeon is now scared.

He quickly walks towards to his Grandma—Lee Shena—the former fashion icon of her generation.She’s the best when it comes to her celebrity days before.She just abandoned showbiz when she met his Grandpa and be a fulltime wife and mother to her two children.

“Hello!Grandma!”,as Taeyang kissed on her cheek.”Come~I think the breakfast is now ready..”,he escorted her to went outside.

“Whose that girl?Dongbae..”,Hyo heard his Grandma asked to him.

“!”,she whispered.How is this now?,she bites her nails because of the nervousness she’s feeling right now.She’s now on the Yong’s mansion again but she really wanted now to go home.Maybe,his grandma will think that she’s not a worthy girl.

She quickly shook her head,That’s a good thing..because I will not marry Taeyang..anymore,she thought of herself.but she doesn’t know if she will become happy for that or not.She just took a deep breath.

*                                                             *                                         *                                     *

  “What!?”,the four automatically asked to Taeyang.

“You’re dead man!”,Kris said.

“Now,can you help me??Hyoyeon is now scared and she’s alone on my ro—“

“I will be there any minute..”,Yoseob interpreted and he hang up.

“Me too..”,Onew said.

“Oh!Fine..”Seungri agreed.

And they all hang up.

Taeyang took a deep breath.

I hope this goes well..,he secretly prayed.

*                                               *                                           *                                                  *

[Hyoyeon’s POV]

  Hyoyeon surprised when she saw the Elites’ boys entered on Taeyang’s room.

“Are you okay?Is Taeyang did something to you??Are you hurt or something??I will brought you to hos—“

Kris patted Yoseob because of his exaggerating questions,”You will end up in the hospital if you will continue being like this..”,he said.

Hyo laughed,”But..how four of you knew that I’m here?”,she asked.

“Well,Taeyang called us up because we heard that Aunt Shena was now here..”,Seungri answered.

Hyo smiled halfted.And when she looked on their back she noticed Onew there,standing quietly while looking to her with—again his sad eyes.It really bugs her.

“So,we will now dress you u—“

Hyo surprised,”What do you mean—“

Kris clapped his hands and a four maids entered in room with different simple dress and sandals.

Hyo looked to them curiously.

“Well..its us.”,Yoseob winks to her.

And the four pulled her to be dress up.

*                                               *                                                    *                                          *

[Dining Area of Yong’s Mansion]

     Hyoyeon can’t swelled up her food because she felt Grandma Shena’s eyes were looking to her.She silently prayed that this goes well today.

“How are you Auntie??I think it’s already five years since we last met up..”,Yoseob started the conversation and to cut the tension feeling.

“You’re wrong Yoseob..It’s already seven..”,Grandma Shena said but her eyes still on hers.

“Oh!You’re memory is still quick I think..”,Yoseob said.

“Ofcourse..you should leard from me”.

“You think so..?”,Yoseob said.

“What about you..what’s her name again?”,Grandma said,she’s talking about her.

“Hyoyeon..Kim Hyoyeon..”,Onew quickly answered.

“Oh!A beautiful name..”,she commented.

“Thanks..”,she shyly nods to her.

Aunt Shena wiped ,”So,you are Dongbae’s fiancée..”

“I—“

“She is Grandma..”,Taeyang interpreted.

She nodded,”Is your parents knew that you’re here and..Oh well!You slept here last night..”,she aksed.

“Grandma..”,Taeyang said.Hyoyeon hold his arm to stop him.

“What?I’m just asking her..”,Aunt Shena said.Then,she turned to her again,”They knew??”

A silence came..Kris and Seungri looked to each other.

Onew will open his mouth when Hyo said something,”They’re now gone..”,she started.

Aunt Shena shocked,”Oh!I’m sorry if I asked you about them..”,she said.

Hyo smiled,”It’s okay,Ma’am..”

“So,you’re saying that you are now alone..?”,she asked again.

“No..Ma’am.I have my little brother named Kim Mason.He’s already in his gradeschool..”.

“Oh!So,you’re working for him?”,she asked again.

“Yes ma’am.I am a working student for him.That’s my promised to my parents when they died in unexpected accident happened 3 years ago..I should be brave for him that’s why I’m living my life and to make it simple for him..because for now.Mason is my life..I love my brother and I wanted him to be a better man,just what my parents like for him..”,she said.

Onew smiled secretly.Well,if Aunt Shena thought that Hyoyeon will got embarrassed what happened to her ife.That’s a big mistake!Because Hyoyeon fonds to share her personal life experience to other because she’s always telling this words to him,”Why would I got embarrass to my life experiences?If I knew that there’s one in this world will gonna learned from my experiences..”

That’s one of the reason why he fell inlove to her secretly.

Yoseob clapped.

They all loked to him.

Yoseob laughed,”I just wanted to praised her..”,he said and winked to her.

Taeyang secretly glared him.

Hyo smiled.

Even Aunt Shena smiled,”I’ve seeing myself on your shoes Hyoyeon..”,she said suddenly.

Hyoyeon surprised.

“What do you mean by that Auntie??”,Seungri asked wonderly.

“Well..I was like her before at like of her age.I’m working student too before I became celebrity.I was taking all the opportunities of jobs before because my mom was sick,having her leukemia.And my dad,abandoned us.So,just to give my mom medication,I worked as waitress,delivery girl of newspapers,milks and even those laundries.And then I accidentally met my manager,and she gave me an opportunity to become celebrity and I thanked her for that because I got my mom operation but after almost 2 years she died because of heart attck.As what Hyo said,earlier my mom was life too before so I do all just to make her living and be with me as long as she can…”,Aunt Shena said.

“Well..You two were really brave ladies..”,Kris said.

“We are!Right,Hyo?”,she said with a smiled.”And I think she’ll become a good housewife of Dongbae..”,she said.

Yoseob choked when he heard that.

They all turned to him.He just smile to them.

“Are you okay?”,Aunt Shena asked.

“I am..”,he smiled halfted.

Kris and Seungri shook their heads.

“Well..let’s eat done in here..”,Aunt Shena said and they continued eating.

Hyoyeon relieved because as she can see Aunt Shena was now quiet fonding her.She smiled as Aunt Shena smiled to her.Maybe,because they have same life experiences.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay~~~ :D

I will update again sooner??? :))))

Comments and Subscriptions :D

[Sorry for any mistakes;)]

Hyo Epic face at the last gif XD