HyoBae..x(

Secret Marriage

|Hyoyeon's POV|

    Hyoyeon shivering put down all the pictures on her bed and she sat as if she's melting like a candle.

She doesn't know what to do.A tear fell down on her cheek.

She's confused..Taeyang can't do it.He can't hide it that her dad was still alive after all these years.

Taeyang knew how much she loved and missed her dada so much,especially her little brother Mason.

She harshly lifted her hair up.

A more tears falling now.

Any minute,she wanted to burst.She knew it will.

She closed her eyes..

She keep telling herself that Taeyang can't do such a thing..but her mind keep telling that he lied to her.

How long Taeyang knew that her dad is alive??

How can he take to hide it from her??

How can such a thing do that to her??

When she open her eyes,she harshly wiped her tears.And looked something on that box.

She saw white small envelope.As she opening it her both hands were shivering and her tears keep falling.

Dammit Hyo!Stop it!.Her mind shouts.

She saw an address there.

Then,an idea come to her mind.She quickly packed up her things and left that house with a heavy feet as she calling someone on her cellphone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Taeyang's POv|

    Taeyang's parked his car on their garage.After they brought his dad on the hospital at Gyeongcheon,he left earlier there and he leave his dad to Mr.Kim to get some things for his dad.

And now,he's on their house of Hyoyeon,to say what happened to his dad.

"Honey!".He shouts on the downstairs.

He frowned because no one is answering him.

He decided to go upstairs and a nervousness and guilt feelings rose on his chest because he don't know how to tell to Hyoyeon what the hell is going on right now.

He open..her room."Hyoyeon..".He called her.But still she has no response.

He get inside..and walks on her bed.He frowned as he saw that the bed sheet was slightly disorder,maybe Hyoyeon forget to fix it.

But Hyoyeon is not like that,she's so organized when it comes to her things.

When he turned his sight on his right..his frowned became deepen as he saw her closet slightly opened.Plus,the clothes inside were missed.

A scared feeling risen inside of his chest as he thought of something.

He quickly looked inside of it.Hyoyeon's clothes were on messed..but he noticed that some her clothes were gone.

He panicked.

Hyoyeon was runaway???!!.

He quickly go downstairs and hop on his car and to look for Hyoyeon where ever she is.

Why you have to this Hyoyeon..??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

|Onew's POV|

    Onew frowned as he heard someone knocks on his door of his condo.He's living independently here in S.Korea,after he come back here again because of Hyoyeon.

He walks to his screen monitor to check whose on the outside.

His eyes both widened when she saw Hyoyeon but at the same time confused.

What she's doing here??

He quickly open it.

Then,he's surprised when Hyoyeon hugs him tightly and cries at the same time.

He frowned.

Darn!He's heartbeat again!

"What the hell happened to you??".He asked confusingly.

But Hyoyeon kept crying.

He hugs her back as he rubbing her back.

Is Taeyang did something wrong to her??

"Let's get inside.".He said then she noticed Hyoyeon has bag.

A anger feeling rose inside of him.

Taeyang did something...His mind.

As he closed the door,he let Hyoyeon even cry more,to overcome what's on her.

He hold his fist.

He really doesn't want to see Hyoyeon like this.He really deosn't want to see her crying.He really doesn't want to feel her that she's lonely.

What the hell you've done Taeyang!?

*                                           *                                      *                               *

    After almost 1 hour of crying,Onew lies Hyoyeon's back on the bed.Good thing,his suite has two rooms.

He sighed as he looked to her beautiful face.

Her forehead created knots.

Hyoyeon..what happened to you.Your not like this.I didn't see you,even before,cried like this.I do hope I can ease all your pain..

He sighed again,and he didn't controlled himself.

He kissed her on her lips.

Then,to his surprised someone grabbed him on his shirt and punched him.

He falls down on the carpeted floor.

He felt the blood rose on the side of his lips.

Then,someone grabbed him again,this time on his neckline.

He saw Taeyang.Angryly looking to him.

Taeyang punched him again.

He knew he deserves it.

"Damn you!Lee Jinki!".Taeyang shouts angrily.

He quickly grabbed him again but this time Onew punches him.He hitted it on his jaw.

Taeyang loses his balance but he stand up.And pushed Onew.

Onew felt the edge of study table on his side.It groans him.

The lampshade on the study table fell.

Then,Taeyang didn't controlled himself.He punched Onew on his stomach and on his jaw.

"Taeyang!Stop it!Stop!!!!".Hyoyeon shouts.

But Taeyang didn't hear something.

"STOP!!!!!".Hyoyeon shouts as he pulled Taeyang to get away Onew from his holding.

Hyoyeon quickly go on the side of Onew.When he falls down.

"Hyoyeon..let's go home.".Taeyang said in a calm tone.

"Home?".Hyoyeon repeated mockingly as she looked to him with cold eyes."I don't like to.".She said in a cold tone too.

She saw Taeyang confused."What the hell is going on??".He asked."Your having an affair with him??".He accussated as he holding his fist.He doesn't know where it come,it's just that his mouth said it.

"Yes!".Hyoyeon answered quickly.

Even Onew quickly looked on her as she said that.

Taeyang shook his head."No...No!.".As tear fell down on his cheek."Your just saying this be--".

"That's the truth Taeyang!".Hyoyeon cut off what he's going to say."I didn't love you and it will never be.Your just a toy for me.Your right about the money thingy.Yes!That's the only thing I need from you.The power and the fame!Because I'm sick for being a damsel in distress!I'm sick together with you on the same house!That's all Yong Dongbae!That's all!".She longingly said."And now get out!!!".

Taeyang gritted his teeh because of the anger rose inside of him.He looked to them coldly and he went outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!^_____^

Omo~!The ship sunk >_______<

Thanks again guys :*