E N D I N G . . .

Secret Marriage

Ayo there! :D

hyonnie_elfbeauty is back :)

Oh!I'm gonna stop introducing myself comeback(?LOL!XD) so that you can start to read this ending..

Yeah..an ending..:'(

Here it goes ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Onew's POV|

     Hyoyeon,his dad and him were now in Seoul.

Mr.Kim--secretary of Mr.Yong..didn't controlled them not to bring Hyoyeon's dad back to their house.

He brought them a while ago on their apartment due to Hyoyeon's demand.

She doesn't wanna see taeyang if he's in their house.

And he knew Hyoyeon still angry to Taeyang.

 

He's now on his condo.He opened it.

He quickly turned when someone throws him a pillow case.

He saw the three--Yoseob,Seungri and Kris.

How can they entered on his condo??

Well~The four of them were all have the same password,so that they can barged each other's condo.

Like what they'd did just now--or maybe more of it.

He just picked the pillow and throws it to the sofa where Yoseob sitting right now.

He smirked as he saw they were eating his chips and drinking some root beers.

He just shook his head.And he sat there.

And he exactly knew why these three were now on his condo.

Maybe,they'd heard what happened to him and Taeyang.

"Hmmm..seems you are tired.".Kris started."Where have you been?".

"You're not my mom to asked it.".Onew answered.

"Yah!".Kris said."If I were your mom?I'm going to tear you up into pieces right now.".

Onew just smirked."I knew why the three of you are here..".He said then looked to them."Taeyang already told a story??.".

"You're pretty smart..".Seungri said.

"Is that true??".Yoseob asked with a blank expression.

He smirked again."What if that's true?What will you going t---".

He stops to what he's going to say because Yoseob abruptly punched him.

"Yang Yoseob!".Kris shouts as he hold Yoseob.

Seungri came to Onew's side whose now on the floor."What's the matter wrong with you??".

Onew wiped the blood that went on his lips and turned to Yoseob.

This is the only thing that he saw on his eyes--anger.

And this is the first time..because among five of them?Yoseob is considering the most happy-go-lucky-guy to them.

Yoseob released himself forcely to Kris."You are a jerk!".He angrily shouts."How did you do that to Taeyang??Considering that he's your long time friend,huh??Yes!I've got myself in love to Hyoyeon but hell!For Taeyang and I friendship's sake,I had to stop myself to fall in love to her even more!.".He revealed."You're not the Lee Jinki I used to know!You're not!.".As he shouts that,he turned back to get out on his condo.

"Hyoyeon and I..were not really having a secret affair...".Onew said.

As Yoseob heard that,he stopped.

Both Seungri and Kris looked to him curiously.

He smirked."I knew that stupid Taeyang will going to believe what Hyoyeon have said to him last night.And because of Hyoyeon's anger,that's why she said those nonsense words of her to him.".

Yoseob looked to him."Why she's mad at him then??".

"Because Taeyang hide the truth to her.That her dad was still alive..".

The three gasped.

A quiet surroundings came..

Any minute they don't want to say anything.

Kris smirked."Even me..when I am on her shoes.I'm going mad at him..".He sighed.

"Stupid of him.".Seungri said."As he and Hyoyeon knew that they in love with each other..he ruined it.".

Onew sighed."But I do know..Taeyang has his reason why he did this.".

Yoseob handed his hand to Onew.

Onew looked to him.

"I'm sorry..It's just that I lost on my mind..".he said.

Onew accepted his hand."I am sorry too..".

"I think we should fix this..".Yoseob said.

"We should.".The three agreed to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
    Hyoyeon is now on the hospital because Mr.Kim told her earlier,before they left the villa,Mr.Yong had his heart attack yesterday.And the old man wished to Mr.Kim that he wanted to see her,to have a little talk with him.Even though she's still angry to Taeyang,Mr.Yong still been a good aquintance to her.She already took Mr.Yong as her second father,even she still not yet know that her father was still alive.And still she has a good heart,she can't say no to the old man that has sick right now.
 
She took a deep breath because she doesn't know why her heart pumping so hard.It was like,she will going to have a hard time conversation with Mr.Yong.She took a deep breath again and shook her head.And she slowly open the door.She went inside quietly as she the right because there's another wall before you can see the hospital bed.when she saw Mr.Yong,her heart melts beacause of different apparatus that were attached on his body.And he even loose some weight.
 
 
How can Mr.Yong talk her if he's condition was like this?She remember what Mr.Kim told her awhile ago.Half of the body of Mr.Yong was still paralyzed--excluded his head.It means from neck down to her feet,half of it was paralyzed.The half can moved.
 
"H-Hyoyeon..".
 
She quickly approached Mr.Yong's right hand and held it there."I'm here..".
 
He opened his eyes and he forced himself to smiled."I-I want say.. sorry to..you.".
 
Hyoyeon's forehead crumpled.
 
"I-I..heard that you...and Taeyang were..not o-okay..".
 
Hyoyeon can't looked directly to Mr.Yong's eyes.She doesn't know if she'll going to tell the truth or not.What if Taeyang already told to him?
 
"T-That was not..Taeyang's .. fault..I even knew..how much he loves you..".
 
Hyoyeon's crumpled forehead deepen more..What he's talking about?.
 
Mr.Yong smirked as he looked tiredly on the ceiling."I-I..was madly inlove to  Kim Minah before.."
 
She's my mom..?
 
"A-And..my bestfriend that time was..Kim Josung...".
 
My dad..?.
 
"The three of us..were always together..we've been a good friends when we were in college.As the time goes by,I never thought that my feelings for Minah will be deepen more..and that time Josung has his own company.And a year after,it grown to multi-company because of Josung's courage and faith.The celebration of his and company succesion held and that was even the night..that they announced their wedding.They were already engaged..".He said and laughs sadly.
 
"Mr.Yong..".She said in worried tone.Because she knew that it was really hard and it was hurt to his part.Her parents broke Mr.Yong's heart,but she guessed they even doesn't know about it.But where will going this conversation of them?
 
"They never tell to me about that marriage thing of them.I got shocked actually.And because of my eagerness to give them a revenge?I secretly hold all the money,power and company of Josung..".
 
Hyoyeon gasped.
 
"All his money get on my account.But all he knew that he's company was already suffering and any time it will going to forced closed.And it happened..".Mr.Yong tears gained up."I'm sorry Hyoyeon..I was even the suspect on their car accident..".
 
As he heard that,Hyoyeon's hand slowly (binitiwan) his hand.Her tears gained up because of his revelation right now.She doesn't know what she's going to do.
 
"I was even the one who told Taeyang not to tell to you about your dad..He'll going to tell you but he's catching a good time to tell to you..".Mr.Yong started to cry."And your marriage to taeyang was just my planned,to give back what i had stolen from you and your family.And once again,Taeyang doesn't know all of those things I've done in the past.I was the one wno convinced him not to tell you the truth..Please..Hyoyeon come back to my son..".
 
Hyoyeon stood up as her tears fell on her cheeks.She doesn't know if she'll going to belive him or not.The father that she's loving the most was the one who killed her mom and hide her dad.The father of she's loving the most was become a threat both on her life and Mason.The father that she's loving the most was the one who started all these unnecessary happenings on their lives.How she wish this was all a dream.How she wish that she and Taeyang did not meet on the road.How she wish that she didn't make herself fall to him.
 
 
"H-How can you..done all those things to me?How can you take the happiness that me and Mason longing to?I-I already considered you as my second father!But how can you do this to me!?".Hyoyeon said tiredly as she was crying silently.She had enough.all those hilarious revelation that she thought will not going to her,happened.Why her?Why on her?
 
 
"Hyo..yoen.I-I'm begging you...come back to my son..I-"m sorry--HAH!".
 
*Toot!* *Toot!* *Toot!*.
 
Hyoyeon quickly looked to Mr.Yong as she heard he shouts,and the apparatus on his side table beep.it means he's having another heart attack!Oh no!This can't be happening!.She quickly pressed the rapport that was pasted on the wall.."Help me!Mr.Yong was having another heart attack!Help!".Then,she quickly hold Mr.Yong's hand."Mr.Yong please..hold on!Please...".
 
Then,she heard someone barged in on the room quickly.
 
"Ma'am..stay outside..".The nurse said to her as she grabbed her.
 
"Please..help him..I'm begging!.".
 
The doctor nods as they closed the room.Hyoyeon silently cries outside of the room while she's waiting.
 
_______________
 
|Onew's POV|
 
    "Why don't we have a vacation trip on Jeju Island.Ofcourse,we will going to tell to them that it was a group bonding,but the truth is we will going to left them there.With no any means of transportation.You know,we have all vacation house there and Taeyang can't say no to us..".Yoseob said to them.They were still on Onew's condo,and they were planning to how will Taeyang and Hyoyeon back to each other.That Hyoyeon's anger to him will going to fade.That in the end,they will going to think that they still in love to each other and they can't live without each other.
 
"Ehhh?I think that was too much..and yeah Taeyang will going but I don't think Hyoyeon will.".Seungri commented.
 
Yoseob think for awhile."You're right.So,any suggestions?".
 
Kris snapped his fingers."Aha!Why don't we arrange a date?".
 
"A date?".The three asked. 
 
Kris nodded."Yeah,a date.A blind one.None of them will not know that they'll going to date are each other .Seungri and I will going to convince Taeyang.And the two of you convince Hyo..".He smiled.
 
"Believe me,that was too hard.They will not go on a date,and considering that they still have feelings to each other..".Yoseob commented.
 
Kris rolled his eyes and drink his beer.
 
"Why don't we throw a party tomorrow?".Seungri suggested.
 
"A party?".The three asked.
 
Seungri nodded."Let's make a fake birthday tomorrow.Like tomorrow is my day or anyone of us birthday,and we will going to invite that two.That two cannot say no to that considering that they were our friends.and as the party begins,we will hold it to them,and since they were still fresh married couple we will going to have a kiss request.And after that,taeyang will not take it anymore and he will going to talk to her.And that's it,they reconciled what was they'd fought to.That's was not too much and not too hard.".He said.But he frowned and looked to them because they just keep quiet.He saw their poker faces."No comments?Violent reactions or somthing?".He asked.
 
"That was the stupidiest suggestion I've ever heard..".Onew said.
 
"Think for a better and yet remarkable suggestion,will you?".Yoseob said.
 
"Why?".Seungri asked.
 
"BECAUSE TAEYANG KNEW OUR BIRTHDAYS!".They all shouted.
 
Seungri forced himself to smile to them."Peace..".
 
Onew shook his head.He will going to get his beer in can when his cellphone rings.He even frowned as he saw Taeyang is calling."It's Taeyang..".He told them.And the three quickly get near to him.Onew answered his cellphone."Hello?".He frowned again when he heard the background sound--he was hearing an ambulance,a police mobile,many people chattering etc.As if something bad happening in where the hell Taeyang right now.He listened to the second line."I am.".He answered,the he listened again.As he heard what the guy on the other line told him,he's eyes widen and dropped his cellphone on the floor.
 
"Onew?".The three asked him.
 
Onew just quickly get his jacket and went outside.The three quickly next to him wondering.
 
_____________
 
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
     Hyoyeon is now on their house.After their conversation of Mr.Yong..she had enough.Her mind still confused and her heart still wants to Taeyang.She doesn't know what to do.she doesn't really know.She sighed heavily.And later on,her cellphone rings.She just reach out on her side and answered it.
 
"Hel--".
 
"Hyoyeon!Taeyang got car accident!We're now on the Incheon hospital!".She heard Yoseob voice on the other line in horrifying sound.
 
She smirked."You already used that hospital thingy to me,Yoseob.Please,Im tired.And will you please tell to them that I had enough.Please,leave me alone.".
 
"But Hyo wait!Tae--".
 
She didn't let him finished,she pressed the 'end-call' button and drop her cellphone on her side again.She closed her eyes but why her heart beats eratically as she heard that Taeyang got car accident?.Her cellphone rings again but she turned it off.
 
Stop using those pranks to me..
 
"Noona!Noona!Noona!".
 
Hyoyeon get up on her bed as she heard Mason shouting her name.She frowned as he opened her room's door.and quickly grabbed her hand and went outside toher room.They stopped infront of the tv on the living room.She looked to their dad,who is now silently sitting on the sofa.
 
"Breaking news..Mr.Yong Yokshin's son Yong Dongbae got car accident..".
 
As Hyoyeon heard Taeyang's real name,she quickly looked on the tv.Her heart pumped more hardly because of what she saw.She saw Taeyang's black sports car,it was totally wrecked in the front.It hitted the big three along Incheon road.
 
"As the investagation goes by..Yong Dongbae was drunk and still drinking alcohol inside of his car while driving.And his car's brake is not okay, so that he can't bump the bus on his left side,he wrenched his steering wheel to the left and he bumped the tree.He was now on the Incheon hospital and as our source told us,Yong Dongbae is comatose..".
 
 
T-Taeyang is on co-coma??.Hyoyeon asked on herself as she sat on the sofa on her back.Because her knees became weak.So,Yoseob is not fooling her.He's not playing a prank on her.Taeyang really got on a car accident.
 
"Hyoyeon..".Mr.Kim called her with worried face.
 
She quickly fades the tears fell on her cheeks.And she quickly get her jacket out of herself and go outside.She quickly rent a taxi..Taeyang hold on..please.
 
*              *             *             *
 
    Hyoyeon open the door's private room where Taeyang confine at.She even noticed the four quickly stood up as they saw her opened the door.Hyoyeon gasped as she saw Taeyang's situation.He has his oxygen apparatus that attched on his nose.A one aaparatus again that attached on his chest.He has bandage around his head and bandage on his right foot.
 
Her tears fell again.As she hold his hand.She can't take to see Taeyang in this situation of him.It breaks her heart damnly.How she wish that this is not happening.
 
"Hyoyeon..".She heard Onew's voice.
 
"Yah!Yong Dongbae!Why are you here!?What the hell are you doing here??You were still the stupidiest person I've ever know.Yah!You should get up there and don't make me more worry!Get up there and get back to me!You don't want to see me crying but yet you're still doing it!You don't want me to see get hurt but yet you're still doing it!You should pay for all of it!You shouldn't be here!You shouldn't be here!.".Hyoyeon said crying while she's looking to him.
 
Yoseob,Seungri and Kris just keep quiet.Onew was on Hyoyeon's back because he knew Hyoyeon can't take this.Any minute,she will going to faint.
 
Hyoyeon hugged him."Dongbae..I am afraid right now.I am.What if you will not through this,huh?What if you will going to have a brain damage and you will not going to remember me anymore?What if  you will going to get mad at me?Dongbae..will not going to do those things right.Dongbae..is a brave one even though he's so stubbron and childish.Dongbae...promise me you will not going to leave me.Please,don't.Please..I still love you..".
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|After 3 months|
 
    "I'm sorry Hyoyeon..Taeyang is already passed away..".
 
 
Hyoyeon's hand trembling as she was holding the door knob of the hospital room to open it.When Yoseob called her a while ago,those words of him was kept repeating on her mind.It was like a thousand of knives that stabbing her heart painfully.She felt that any time she'll going to collapse because of that bad news.
 
After 3 months,Taeyang was still in coma.He's still keep fighting for his lives.And even his personal doctor told her that one of these days Taeyang will wake up and recovered.Because he was a fighter.A good one.But hell!What was Yoseob told her a while ago?That Taeyang already passed away?Meaning..Taeyang is dead?That she knew if that happens,that will be her nightmare.
 
Now,the nightmare she's scared of was already happened.And to think that,she's not on his side?
 
 

Her tears keep falling down onto her cheeks.As she went inside of that cold and quiet room of his,she already got goosebumps.She saw Yoseob,Kris,Seungri and Onew on the front on Taeyang's hospital bed.Their heads were looking down on his empty bed.She looked on that bed of Taeyang.

 

In 3 months time,she's always on his side.She's always making sure that Taeyang still on his conciousness,he's still there for her even though he's in coma.He's still breathing even though all those medical apparatus were attached on his body to function his heart well-maintained.But now,Taeyang is passed away..he's gone..he's gead.

 

Her tears keep falling as she hugged Teayang's used pillow."I hate you!...You promised to me..that you will not going to leave me..We already..promised to each other..that were going old together infront of God and many people believing that were inlove to each other that time.Yong Dongbae..you're really a jerk!You are!Why did you leave me?Why??".She said as she laid herself on the bed and she keep herself cry there.

 

"Who the hell leave you?".

 

"You..".She answered but she quickly turned back as she recognized Taeyang's voice.She saw Taeyang went out in the comfort room.He's still wearing his hospital gown.His forehead created knots as he saw her situation.But hell!Her system automatically reached a hig level happiness as he saw him alive.Completely alive!She quickly ran to him and hugged him."Yah!You scared the hell out of me!Why you should do this nasty games!?Yah!You keep still playing pranks to me!I hate you for doing this!".

 

Taeyang hugged her back..but his forehead created more knots as he saw the four giggling on the corner.I knew it!."Shhh..I will never ever ever leave the girl that I used to love..you will always be.But you are wrong honey.I'm not the one who played prank on you..".

 

Hyoyeon looked to his face curiously.Taeyang pouted the four on the corner.Hyoyeon glared them."Yah!You four will going to pay for this!".

 

"When you already catch us!".They all shouted as they went outside.

 

"Yah!Come bac--".She stopped to what she's saying when Taeyang grabbed her shoulders and hugged her tightly.

 

"Hyoyeon..I knew that I'd hurt you before.But I wanted to say that I regret all of that.I still love you...and I will always be in the future..".

 

Hyoyeon smiled."I already forgiven you.I..still love you too..".

 

Taeyang quickly cupped her face as he heard that."Really?".

 

Hyoyeon nods and smiled.

 

Taeyang quickly gave her a quick little sweet kiss and hugged her."Since,I am already a wake and I already gained a more energy..I think..we should give them a gift that they were all waiting for..".He whispered huskily.

 

Hyoyeon eyes widen as she gets what he's saying to her..Taeyang winked her and quickly kissed her lovingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|After 1 year..|

 

   "Hi there dad!Have you been really well together with mo on heaven?I knew you two were now happy..Me and Hyoyeon?We've been doing so great.We still in your mansion and we will not going to leave there because Hyoyeon wanted to.She wants that when our baby get born,she wanted the child grow up there.Oh yes!Hyo was pregnant!I'm excited dad!Even though she's still pregnant for about 3 months but still we're excited..Dad Kim,Mason,Onew,Yoseob,Kris,Seungri and especially me and Hyoyeon.It's a sad thought that you will not going to see him--or her--..".He chuckled.."..grow into a wise and yet charming person.I will promised that to you.And again thanks for everything..I love you dad..".As Taeyang said that,he looked to Hyoyeon whose now on his side.They were on the Gyeongchamdong where his dad ashes thrown away.

 

His dad wished that to Hyoyeon when he died 11 months ago.He's still on his coma when his dad died and he didn't get a chance to say those things to him.Despite everything,he's still love his dad because after all he was his dad.Nothing will change that.

 

Hyoyeon gave her a wamr smiled,so he does.Well~after 1 year,a change rapidly occurs into their lives.Seungri is now in London to pursue and study  there about fine arts.Kris have now his own car mechanism--it has already 3 branches.Yoseob have his own bar and resto--that's why whenever they wanted to unwind and chill,they will all going to his bar.Onew is now a professional and licensed civil engineering.He even had his girlfriend--and she was Bom..yeah!Taeyang's cousin!Hyomin?Well~I really don't know the exact what happened to her.But when her parents knew all those nonsense things she've done,they decided to put her in France to continue her studies there..

 

Me and Hyoyeon??

 

Well~as he said to his dad they already their first child.Hyoyeon was pregnant,it already 3 months and two weeks old on her tummy.And we already live happily,because were still in love happily with each other.And he really gave all things that will make her happy.Everything.

 

Taeyang hugs Hyoyeon on her back"I love you..and I will be in the next more fifty years of our lives.Till death do us part.."

 

Hyoyeon looked up him."I love you too..".

 

Taeyang kissed her,so she does.And after a minute,"I felt baby kicks me again.Hurry!I wanted to feel it more!".Hyoyeon told him.

 

"Arghh...".He hissed,then he looked on her tummy."You wanted to become a pro taekwondo player huh?".

 

"Aish!Yah!Yong Dongbae..let's go!I want to eat your rice cakes!".Hyoyeon said.

 

"As you wish,my majesty!".Taeyang said as he kissed her hand and winked to her.

 

"That's right..".Hyoyeon said.

 

 

Taeyang laughs and they decided to went inside of the villa happily...:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-x-THE END-x-

______________

 

Ayo there--again! ;).

Yeah..sad to say it's ended but I'm happy because all of you

keep waiting to this fic of mine even though..I am not updating this

very well.But again,thanks for all your long wait to this!:">

 

Thanks for supporting SECRET MARRIAGE till here.. ^^

 

I really owe all of you.. :*

 

I LOVE YOU!:*

* A quick goodbye waves from our characters here^^*

 

tumblr_static_waving_hyo.gif

 

tumblr_lwcm8tXhCX1qetg4go1_500.gif

 

dmb428.jpg

 

tumblr_mk1cbeidAa1rp2adwo1_500.gif

 

seungri-ahnyoung-o.gif

 

tumblr_mqwnyloxAA1qi4jgto1_500.gif

~~~

 

Kindly subscribe,read and support this next fic of mine.. :D

Operation Love:Good Kissers101!