The Wedding~! :'> *wedding bells rings*

Secret Marriage

 

 |Hyoyeon's POV|
 
      Hyoyeon is now on the bridal car together with Kahi and Eunjung.She was now feeling mix emotions--nervous,happy,scared excitement etc.And she doesn't know why.
"Yah~Why you have long face?Does not the face of the bride must be?."Eunjung commented.
"Ofcourse!She was nervous at all.She'll going to marry the man of her dreams and the one she love the most.Right Hyo?".Kahi nudged her using her elbow.
She'll going to marry the man of her dreams and the one she love the most.It echoed on her mind.Hyoyeon smiled bitterly.
"Right Hyo??".Kahi asked again.
"Yeah..".She forced herself to smile.
"Yeah perhaps but you should get that nervousness away dear.Smile widely as you see your Prince on the aisle!."Eunjung said."What about me?When do I see my prince charming??."She asked dreamingly.
Kahi patts her.
"Ouch..".
"This day is for Hyo not yours!Just catch the bride's flower if you wanted to become next."Kahi said.
Eunjung eyes sparkled."What a great idea!I'll going to do that later!".She chuckled.
Hyoyeon just smiled as their conversation went on.And she secretly sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Taeyang's POV|
 
     "The bride is already there!".As Mrs.Cho said,their wedding planner."Form your positions..".She commanded.
"Goodluck bro!".Seungri patts his shoulder.
"And best wishes!".Kris added.
Then,they pushed Yoseob."Even though I like her..I still hope your both happiness.".He said without looking to him.
Taeyang laughs.Then,they frowned when Yoseob turned his back.
"Where are you going?".Kris asked.
"Outside.I'm just going to ask Hyoyeon if she's really going to do this.."Then,he looked glanced to his wristwatch."..There's more time to become a runaway bride..".
"Aigoo~..".As Seungri pulled him back.
They all laughed.
Then,Taeyang looked to Onew.
Onew nodded."Don't you forget what I've said earlier.I meant every single of it."
He smiled."So am I."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
      Hyoyeon is now nervously standing at the back of the church's door.She heard the wedding song in the tune of a piano.It was soothing to her ears.
Then,the door open.She saw many people waiting for her.She step in to go at the aisle where Taeyang waiting her.
She looked to her left.She saw the guys happily watching her and to her surprised she saw Onew.She smiled back as Onew nods to her.Then,she saw Mason on his side.He was their ring bearer,he's smiling to her as he signed 'fighting' to her.And even Mr.Yong is there.
On her right,Hyoyeon saw Kahi and Eunjung happily watching her too.
Then,when she turned her eyes on the front.She saw Taeyang on the aisle and waiting for her.He was dashingly handsome wearing that white tuxedo.He was smiling towards to her.That smile is her favorite the most to his features especially the effect on it on his eyes.She just go with the flow.She smiled back to him.
Just go with the flow Hyoyeon.Let be yourself take to happiness even though this was all fake.
No matter might happen..
 
*                                          *                                                        *                                                            *
 
           After an hour of that wedding ceremony.They were now at the Shilla Hotel where their reception held.Their guests were now happily eating  while Hyoyeon and Taeyang going around to thank their guests.
"Thank you again."Taeyang said to the Marketing President of their company.
Hyoyeon smiled.
When they turned around they were both surprised to saw the unexpected guest.
"Oh!What a beautiful welcome to me??."Hyomin said.
"Park Hyomin..".Taeyang warned.
Yoseob nudged Onew when he saw Hyomin talking to the newly weds.
Both Eunjung and Kahi were now controlling theirselves not to make a scene there or else they already kick her out of that hotel.
"Shhuuu..".Hyomin murmured."I'm just here to congratulate the newly weds!".She said.
"Thank you then..".Hyoyeon said.
Hyomin smiled fakely."Here's my gift..".As she handed a wrapped-white medium box.
Taeyang quickly get it."Thank you so much.We appreciate this."He's just hoping that Hyomin would not create something or else he'll going to kill her.
"Don't you worry guys..that's not a  bomb.A whistle maybe."She whispered but laughs suddenly."I'm just kidding..".
Hyoyeon got nervous when she said it.She quickly looked to Taeyang.
"Oh!Let's give a toss to the our newly weds!".
They quickly turned around when they heard Onew's voice using the microphone.
Both Taeyang and Hyoyeon relieved.
"Would the newly weds mind if they go here in front?."Onew requested.
They go in front.
Hyomin smiled evily as she walks at the back.
"Thank you..".Taeyang whispered.
Onew nods.
"So,Let's congratulate our newly weds!".As Onew put his wine glass up.
"Cheers!".As the guests happily congatulated them.
Mr.Yong happily beats his wine glass using fork.
Taeyang and Hyoyeon quickly looked to him.
Even the guests copying him.God!They wanted a kiss from them.
Hyoyeon swallowed and smiled forcely then Taeyang looked to her.
Oh God!He's going to kiss me?.She asked.
As Taeyang nearer to her face,Hyoyeon can't breathe.The only thing she heard is the loud beating of her heart.
And she strucked as their lips met.It was like a pleasant kiss that came from him.Like what she felt earlier on the church.
The guests gave them around of applause.
"Let the party begins!".As Onew said.
And he went outside because his mom calling.After,he answered it.He decided to go back but he's surprised when he saw Hyomin smiling to him.
"Hi Onew..".As Hyomin greets him.
"Hi..".Onew greets back lamely.
"Oh well!I see that your beloved Hyoyeon is now Taeyang's officially wife..Is it that sad?".Hyomin asked.
"To tell you the truth?I am but I know what's the best for her..".Onew said.
"Sadly thought..".Hyomin said."You like Hyoyeon and I like Taeyang.Should I say.Let's go work together to come back our beloved ones..What do you think?.She asked.
Onew smiled."Such a great idea..".He commented.
Hyomin smiled."Right.Don't you fool yourself dear..".
"But I don't want to work with your evil plans Hyomin."Onew said seriously.
"What?".Hyomin shockingly looked to him.
Onew smirked."I know how desperate you are to get Taeyang.Your just wasting your time and looking yourself like a damsel in distress.Sorry about that."
"Yah~How dare you?".Hyomin said angrily.
Onew angrily hold her arm.
"Ouch~Onew..".
"Don't you dare play prank to Hyoyeon or else I will kill you!".Onew seriously said as he released her arm and go back inside.
Hyomin bit her lips..I'm not yet starting...She evily said and decided to went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh shoot~!

Sorry for the lame wedding chu-chu~>///<

I don't know how to describe it :/.