The News Spread All Over SSU !?

Secret Marriage

 

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

 

  The next morning,Hyo still sleepy but she have to attend her class for that day.It was their Physical Education—and since she was a transferee she have to.Then,she noticed that all students are looking to her again while gossiping.

What’s their problem,again?,she asks.

“ert!”,she heard someone shouts but she didn’t pay any attention .

Then,when she entered on their classroom they were all looking to her—even Eunjung she smiled to her but Eunjung look away.She frowned,then she noticed that there’s some vandilisms on her chair—she sat their and she was shocks to what she’d read on it.

 

“MISTRESS!!!”   “Gold digger!!!”    “GET LOST!!”    “You’re not belong here~!”   “You’ve ruined the reputation of SSU!!” etc..

 

Then,she looks at the white board,they even written those words even the hurtful one.She bravely stand up and erase it all.

“Nah..nah!”,Hyomin shooks her head,”..You shouldn’t have do that..”

“Even you erased all of that we have it on our cellphones..”,Soyeon said as she presents her cellphone on her face.

Her eyes widened when she read what’s on it.

“And even on the bulletin board..”,Narsha devishly said.

Hyo holds her fist.

She ran as fast as she could to go on the bulletin board.

Then,she stops on it.

“Oh!She’s that..right?”,one girl student asks.

“Yeah!She’s just a poor girl..”.

Mr.Yong Yoonshik’s mistress is Kim Hyoyeon of Class-A!?

To her surprised,there’s a pictures that she and Mr.Yong having their conversation and the bigger one was the one that he gave her the white envelope and when she opened whats inside.

When she looks at her right she saw Onew in a distance looking to her with blank expression.

“Jinki..”,she whispered but Onew turned his back and walks away.She will follow him to explain but someone interrupts her by throwing an egg.

 

“You should expel yourself!”,someone shouts.

“Get lost!”,they all shouts.

Hyo just stayed on her position and her tears gained up but she was surprised when someone hugged her and he blocked all the eggs throwing to her.

“Oppa!”,a girl students shouts.

Then when she looked up she saw Yoseob give her a warm smiled.

And Yoseob grabs her hand and they go at the parking lot and he drive his car.

Hyo just keep quiet,she just don’t know what to say nor to do.She just let Yoseob where he wants her to go to.

Then,she remember the face of Onew,she knew that Onew saw it first before her..based of how he looks to her..

But Jinki should ask me first whether its true or not,Hyo said to herself.She sighed because she’s calming herself not to cry.

When Yoseob heard that,he glanced at her and he continued driving.

========================================================================================================================

 

|Private Room|

 

   “Have you heard what’s the headline today??”,Kris asks to Seungri.

Seungri nodded then glanced to Taeyang.

Taeyang looked to them blankly,”What’s that?”,he asks curiously.

“You didn’t saw it on the bulletin board!?”,Seungri amazingly asks.

Taeyang shook his head but they were all shocks when Onew punched Taeyang on his jaw.

“Lee Jinki!?”,both Seungri and Kris shouts.

“Yah!Are you crazy?”,Taeyang shockingly asks.

“You even involved your dad here with your nonsense game!”,Onew shouts.

Taeyang  smirked when he stand up,”Wait!I don’t understand what you were talking about..”,he said.

 

“You made Kim Hyoyeon mistress of your dad on the bulletin board!”,he said angrily.

“What!?”,Taeyang asks,”I didn’t know that..”

Onew smirked,”Don’t you fool me Yong Dongbae..”,he said.

“That’s true..Onew..”,as Kris patted his shoulder,”..We’re asking that to him when you quickly punched him..”,he explained.

Onew’s anger to Taeyang quickly faded when he heard that.He looks to Taeyang whose holding his jaws.

“Even me I am shocked when I red that on the downstairs..I don’t want to believe but theres some proofs..”,Seungri said as he shook his head.’

“Kim Hyoyeon is my dad mistress!?”,Taeyang asks,”..What the hell is that?”.

Seungri shrugged his shoulders,”Are you sure..you didn’t worked it or commanded to someofne..?”,he asks.

“Ofcourse not!Why would I involved my dad here..?”,Taeyang asks.

“I’m sorry..”,Onew said as he patted Taeyang’s shoulder.

“Sorry..”,Taeyang smirked,”..It hurts huh?”,he said and the two laughed.

“You said that there’s some proofs ?”,Taeyang asks to Seungri.

“There it is..”

“Why don’t you see it for yourself..?”,Kris said and they walks outside.

========================================================================================================================

 

|Hyo’s POV|

 

   Hyoyeon open her eyes and she first saw the white ceiling with golden lining on the edge and the first class chandelier on it center.Then,she closed her eyes again and she felt that she’s lying on something so soft.It was a mattress spring bed so it was so soft not like her bed.

 

Then,when she thought it,she quickly open her eyes  and sat on the bed.Her eyes went on the glamorous room and she even noticed that she’s not wearing her school uniform,she even covered her body with comforter of the bed.

Where am I?,she asks herself.

“You were on my palace,young lady..”

Hyo heard the voice came from her right side and she saw Yang Yoseob—one of Taeyang’s friends—whose sitting on the chair there and looking to her with a wide smiled.

Hyo even more get high her comforter,”Wh-Where’s my uniform?”,she asks stammering.

Yoseob laughs as he walks nearer to her,”Don’t you worry..I am not the one who dress you up..I commanded it to my maid..and they were now cleaning that..”,he explained.

“Why am I here?”,she asks again.

Yoseob sat on the bed and looks to her,”You forgot already?”

Then,the flashback came to her again.

Mr.Yong Yoonshik’s mistress is Kim Hyoyeon of Class-A!?

To her surprised,there’s a pictures that she and Mr.Yong having their conversation and the bigger one was the one that he gave her the white envelope and when she opened whats inside.

When she looks at her right she saw Onew looking to her with blank expression.

“Jinki..”,she whispered but Onew turned his back and walks away.She will follow him to explain but someone interrupts her by throwing an egg.

“You should expel yourself!”,someone shouts.

“Get lost!”,they all shouts.

Hyo just stayed on her position and her tears gained up but she was surprised when someone hugged her and he blocked all the egss throwing to her.

“Oppa!”,a girl students shouts.

Then when she looked up she saw Yoseob give her a warm smiled.

 

And Yoseob grabs her hand and they go at the parking lot and he drive his car.

Hyo just keep quiet,she just don’t know what to say nor to do.She just let Yoseob where he wants her to go to.And the next thing she knew she fall asleep.

“Th-Thanks,Yoseob..”,Hyo said shyly.

Yoseob frowned when he saw something on her leftside forehead,he looks on it to be sure that it was a wound because its bleeding---came from the eggs that they thrown at her,he shook his head.

Hyo shocks to what he’ve done,she even blushed.

Then,Yoseob quickly get the bandaid and he placed it there,”Tadaa!It will now looked nice!”,he happily said.

Hyo touches it, and smiled,”Thank you..again”,she shyly said.

“You know what..you are so strong girl..because you can bravely knocked down Taeyang without any hesitations..”,Yoseob said.

“I just don’t like what he’s doing ..”,she said.

Yoseob shrugged his shoulder then,someone knocks on the door,”Youngmaster,the food is now here..And her uniform..”,she said.

“Come in!”,Yoseob shouts,”..Left it there..”

The two maids bowed and they leaved the room.

“You shouldn’t have do this..”,Hyo said to Yoseob.

“Nah..Nah..I will not allow to a beautiful girl like you not to eat..and I even noticed when I am staring at you on the car while you were sleeping earlier you looks so tired..so I want to pamper you with these foods..”,Yoseob happily said.

Hyo blushed,Yo-Yoseob..staring her earlier?,she asks herself.

“Come on~”,Yoseob pulled her and he pulled the chair for her.

“Bon appetite!”,Yoseob said.

And Hyo laughs.

They eat the foods and they have their conversations.

========================================================================================================================

 

|Yong Multi-Corporation|

 

   Taeyang walking as fast as he could going to his dad office after he saw all the pictures of Hyo and his dad having some conversation and even giving Hyo a money.How could his dad do this to his mom,that passed away 6 months ago.He couldn’t help it but to anger to his dad and he even holding the pictures hardly.

“Youngmaster..You—“

But he just passed by his dad secretary.

“Youngmaster..”,Mr.Lee said.

He opened the CEO’s office door.

Mr.Yong quickly looked at the door and he saw his son.

“Mr.Yong..sorry but youngmas—“

“It’s okay..”,Mr.Yong said,”Leave us”

The secretary bows and even Mr.Lee and they left them.

“What’s the matter?”,Mr.Yong asks as he turned to his paperworks again.

“What is the meaning of this?”,Taeyang asks back as he throws the pictures of him and Hyoyeon on his table,”Is she your mistress,isn’t she?”.

Mr.Yong looked all the pictures and he laughs.

“This is not funny dad!”,Taeyang angrily shouts.

Mr.Yong just smirked,”Kim Hyoyeon is this girl,right?”,he asks.

“Yeah..how did you know her?”,Taeyang asks.

“I told you Youngman..I can’t give you all the details but ..you should be nice to her..”,Mr.Yong said.

“What?”,Taeyang asks,”You didn’t answer me..Is she your mistress?”,he asks again.

Mr.Yong shook his head,”So,you’ve encountered her..Again,you should be nice to her..You can go now,I have so many things to be done..”,he said and he turned to his paperworks again.

Taeyang angrily walks outside.

You should be nice to her,his dad voice echoed to his mind.

 

Oh?Really..Let’s see..,he thought.

========================================================================================================================

 

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

 

    Yoseob open the passenger door for Hyo.

“Thanks,Yoseob!”,she said as she off to the car.

Then,Yoseob looks to the building on their front.

Hyo noticed it,she smiled.”That’s our apartment..”,she said as she pointed the 1st door on the second floor.

Yoseob looked to her,”How could the two of you living in here?”,he ask and Yoseob secretly cursed himself to the stupid question,”..I mea—“

“I know what you mean..”,Hyo interrupts.

Yoseob looked to her and she just smiled.

“Both my parents provided that apartment for almost 15 years..For us,especially my little brother Mason,it’s his palace..and he was the prince,even though it’s just a restroom of a palace..”,and she giggles.

Yoseob smiled too,”I really wonder..why life is so unfair…”,he said while shook his head.

“Yeah!Life is so really..really unfair..but I know,me and Mason will gonna through all of this..”,she said and take a deep breath as she look up in the sky.

Yoseob smiled more,”It’s getting cold..you must enter to your palace.. my majesty..”,he said playfully.

Hyo laughs,”Whats that?..”,she asks jokingly then she smiled,”Thanks..Yoseob for this day..”.

“I’m just doing my business..so go!”,he said smiling.

“No..You first..”,Hyo said,”..I want to see you driving..”.

Yoseob laughs,”Fine!”,he said,”..Take care my majesty!”,he waves and hop in the car then,he drove away.He doesn’t know why he’d done that to her earlier.Saving Kim Hyoyeon to those SSU students whose throwing an egg to her and even brought to his house.That’s the first time that he’d brought a girl to their house..so the Yang mansion’s maids are all surprised even though they never attempt to ask him about it.

Yoseob smiled when he remember her beautiful smile.

Ahh..she really have a talent to turn people into a crazy one..,he thought as he shook his head while smiling.

*                                 *                                   *                                                 *

Hyo smiled,she took a deep breath and when she turn around she saw Onew in a lightpost whose standing beside of his black sportscar and looking to her.She wonder if Onew was just a minute there or more.

“Jinki..”,she whispered.She should cleanse herself to him.

When she step-in,she saw Onew walks towards to her and when he got nearer to her she saw his blank expression again.

“L-Lee Ji-Jinki..?”,Hyo whispered.

Onew smirked,”Glad to know that you’re safely home..”,he said.

“Jinki..the post on the bulletin board..is just all fake!It was a fake..I was just..”,she said but she can’t continue what her explanation because the next of it is the Secret Arranged Marriage that she don’t want to discuss to anybody.

“Just..?”,he asks.

“I was just..”,Hyo don’t know what to say,”..It’s a quiet long story..I’m sorry..Jinki..”,she said and look on the ground.She can’t look at Onew’s eyes because she feel guilt for not telling the truth to him.

Onew took a deep breath,”Okay fine!I don’t know what to do..I will not ask what’s bothering or your problem is..but let me clear a one thing here..I’m Lee Jinki..your bestfriend..”,Onew don’t like that word for him—but he should used that just for their friendship sake,”..I am always on your side no matter what people say or do to you..I will take care of you..even Mason..And if you’re ready to talk what’s that?I’m just here..”,he said.

 

“So,you’re not angry to me anymore..?”,she shyly asks.

Onew smiled,”I am not angry to you..”.

“Yeheyy!My bestfriend is not angry to me!”,she happily shouts and she quickly hugged Onew.

Onew surprised to what Hyo have done,his heartbeat becomes fast again.But he hugged her back.

I love you,Kim Hyoyeon..,Onew thought.    

=========================================================================================================================

A long chapters for all of you :">

Because I'm sure I will not update for

three days..So I hope You all pretty Like all of it :D

 

Comments and Subscriptions are

Pretty much FREE!:D

[Soryy for any mistakes^^]