HyoBae Sweet Moment :">

Secret Marriage

 

|Josun|
 
      They were now happily touring around.Yoseob always wanted on Hyoyeon's side whenever they got off on the bus for their stop overs,while Taeyang and Onew doing all the tactics that Yoseob will never get near to Hyoyeon--like now--on their 4th destination.
"Hyoyeon,You want water?".Yoseob asked Hyoyeon whose taking down her notes.
"Thanks!".Hyoyeon smiled.
"Yoseob,Here you go!".As Onew seizes him.
"What about now,Lee Jinki?".Yoseob annyingly asked as he rolled his eyes.
"We knew that you were a great in drawing.Kris said he wants you to draw that traditional house".As Onew pointed the one of traditional houses there.
"For what?".Yoseob asked.
"We have book report,remember?We needed it!Right,Hyo?".
Hyoyeon nods."You should give that to them Yoseob".She said.
Yoseob force himself to smiled."Yeah!".He said lamely.
"Let's go!".And Onew pushed him.
        Hyoyeon shook her head.Then,she walks more paces and as she walking she saw Taeyang taking pictures on the well on his front.She get nearer to him.She clears .
Taeyang turned to her side.
"I see that you were busy".Hyoyeon said.
"Not really..".Taeyang smiled.
Hyoyeon the well.It was color white painted and it has angel statue and holding a vase that all the cleared water coming from it,then she noticed that it has many coins.
"Is this kind of wishing well?".Hyoyeon asks curiously to him.
"It is!".Taeyang answered."I asked the lady on here earlier.She said that it was wishing well for more than 10 decades especially to those lovers who wanted their relationship to be for a lifetime".He informed.
"But anything you wish here will be come true?".She asked again.
"Definetely".Taeyang smiled.
Hyoyeon become sad as she remember that she didn't bring her coins with her.
"Here".As Taeyang handed a coin to her.
She quickly looked up to him.
Taeyang smiled and nodded."And here's mine".As he presented it on his right hand."Let's take a wish together".He smiled again.
God!Taeyang why can't you stop smiling?.Hyoyeon asks to herself because she doesn't know why her heart beating so fast.
"Okay".As she get the coin and she closed her eyes.
I have my three wishes..First,I want to bring a good life to Mason.Second,I hope our healthy lifestyle and lastly I wanted to know know why my heart beating so fast whenever I see this guy on my side especially when he's smiling and looking to my eyes directly.
          And Hyo secretly looked to him.She saw him holding the coin and wishing while his both eyes were closed.She quickly closed her eyes and smiled.
I want to be all of these for real and for a lifetime..And Taeyang secretly looked to her.He saw her holding the coin as she whishing while her both eyes were closed.She was smiling too.
And so he got an idea to take a pic of her by his canon.He took three stolen pictures.
"Are you done?".He asked.
Hyoyeon opened her eyes and turned to him as she nodded.
"Let's throw it together!".Taeyang suggested.
"Sure!".She agreed.
"1,2,3!".And they thrown it away in the wishing well.
Hyoyeon turned to him as she smiled.She's going to say something but Eunjung interrupts her.
"Hyoyeon,you're just here!".Eunjung said.
"Why?".
"Oh!I see that the two love birds here are dating..".Eunjung said teasingly.
Hyoyeon laughs."We're no--"
"Yes we are!".Taeyang interrupts as he seizes her.
Hyoyeon eyes widened.
"Just stop lying,Hyo".Eunjung patts her."Anyways,Let's go!The bus is now getting off."She said as she pulled Hyoyeon.
"Wait!".Hyoyeon said and she turned to Taeyang."Thanks!".She said and give him a sweet smiled.And they ran again.
Taeyang smiled and followed them.
*                                  *                                         *                                                   *
 
|Hyomin's POV|
 
        Hyomin is now listening on her ipad a news weather report  using her earphones.It was just a newsbreak,because she's listening a radio.
"Goodafternoon everyone..Here's the latest report in our weather today.We are expecting a change of weather around 6 o'clock pm because of the moonsoon wind was getting on.Expect heavy rains with thuderstorm on these places:Incheon,Gangnam,Gyeongcheon and Josun.."
And when she looked on the front she saw Hyoyeon together with Eunjung then,Taeyang.She quickly put off her earphones.
Hyomin puffed."Just get ready,Kim Hyoyeon".She smiled devishly as she thought an idea.
Soyeon softly elbowed Narsha on her side when she saw Hyomin smiling like that.They knew she'll gonna do something..bad.