Taeyang Next Move >:)

Secret Marriage

 

Taeyang smirked."Like what I've said 3 days ago...I don't want to make things up to him.He betrayed me and I still remember what he said to Hyoyeon at the hospital".
"What is the meaning of that?".Hyoyeon quickly go in as she heard her name.
Yoseob eyes widened.Seungri and Kris quickly looked on the door while Taeyang stood up and quickly turned to her surprisingly.
"Hyoyeon..".Taeyang whispered.
Hyoyeon walks towards to him."What the hell is going on?".
She felt that they all don't want to say something to her.
She took a deep breath."What the hell is going on?!".She repeated but this time its much louder.
Yoseob startled.
"Did you two fighting and that's because of me??".Hyoyeon aksed to Taeyang.
"We are actually..but you're not the rea--".
"Cut that crap!".Hyoyeon interrupts."Do you think I'm stupid?".
"No!".Taeyang said."Because he's in love with you!".
Hyoyeon shocked to what he revealed.So does the three whose quietly watching them.
"That's not true..".Hyoyeon whispered confusingly.And she turned her back.She wanted to ask it personally to Onew.
Taeyang know what she'll going to do."If you continue what you'll going to do,you will never want what my next move".
Hyoyeon stops for awhile but she ignored what he said and continue went outside.
Taeyang hold his fist angrily.
*                                        *                                      *                                               *
 
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
      After Hyoyeon looked Onew at SSU building.She decided to go at the playground near on her elementary school and where she  and Onew first met.
She stops as she went her eyes all over the place.She doesn't go wrong because she saw him picking some cherry blossoms that falling from its tree.
He doesn't forget what her favorite flower.
Is that true Jinki?
Hyoyeon took a deep breath and decided to walks to him.
"I am glad that you still remember this playground after all..".Hyoyeon said from his back.
Onew stops to what he's doing.He quickly stands up and turned around."Hyoyeon..".
Hyo smiled."Is that for me?".As she puckering the cherry blossoms on his hand.
"Ah!Yes..here".Onew doesn't know what to do,he just quickly handed it.
"Thank you..".Hyoyeon said."Would you mind if you come with me?".She asked.
Onew nodded quickly with smile on his face.
"Let's go!".As Hyoyeon pulled him and they started to walk.
Just let yourself because tomorrow..this will not gonna happen again.Onew sadly thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Taeyang's POV|
 
      "Youngmaster..your dad will get mad on me--...".Mr.Yong secretary stops when his dad nods.The secretary bows and went out.
Mr.Yong back his attention to the paper he's reviewing."I don't have time to all your nonsense topics,Dongbae..".He said without looking to him.
Taeyang smirked and walked more nearer to his table."I think you'll gonna like this nonsense topic of mine..".
Mr.Yong straighten his back as he lean his elbows on his table to listen to him."Don't waste my time.Go on".
"I want our wedding as soon as possible like 3 days from now".Taeyang said seriously.
Mr.Yong surprised to what he heard."Are you really serious about that?".
"I am.I want you to fix all the necessary things".And he went outside.
Then,his cellphone rings.He answered.After he listening to the other line.
"Okay".He said and hung up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Mr.Yong's POV|
 
      Mr.Yong smiled and he quickly call Mr.Kim."Hello Mr.Kim..I want you to arrange a schedule to Taeyang and Hyoyeon's wedding.Like their gowns and suits,reservation for their reception etc.Work all of those things in just 3 days of time.Can I count on you,Mr.Kim?".
"My pleasure,Mr.Yong".
"Thank you".And he hung up.
This is so strange.Mr.Yong thought as he lean his back to his swivel chair.
Why Dongbae wants this marriage to be early??.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Taeyang's POV|
 
     "Stop".Taeyang commanded to his driver because he saw a two familiar figures whose playing happily on the hook-teddy bear machine.
He slided-down the window of the backseat.And hell!He was totally right.
He saw Hyoyeon who has holding a cotton candy on her left and on the other a small panda bear while happily cheering to Onew whose now happily concentrating on the machine.
Taeyang smirked.It was like a thousand of needles pinching on his heart as he watching the scenery.
Because she's slowly going in to your heart.A tiny voice said at the back of his mind.
"I guess..".He whispered and decided to close the tinted window.He sighed heavily.
"Let's go..".He commanded and they drove away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done for today :)

4 chaps for all of you :">

 

Just kept reading this because sad to say..

The END is near :"((.

 

But then again my next fanfic is the...tantararann!!! xD

"OPERATION LOVE:Good Kissers 101!" xD..

*excites* *fangirling* haha.

Hyoyeon is still my leading lady .. but her guy?

*face palm* I keep thinking about him.Yayyy! XDDD.

 

Just stay tune guys ;).

I love you :*

Thanks again and again :**.

[Sorry for any mistakes :D]