Too Many Shocking Revealations!O__________O.

Secret Marriage

|Hyoyeon's POV|

    "Your mocha cake and orange juice.".Onew said to her as he placed her orders.

"Thanks.".She said.

They were now together on the cafè because she's bored alone on their big house.Goodness!Taeyang left again earlier morning.And I don't know where the hell he's going.And so,she decided to call Onew to hang-out with him plus she missed hanging out again with him.

"Why the long face huh?".He asked as he placed his coffe shake on the table.

She sighed."You know what,I'd just noticed that Taeyang in these past few days was always going out without me.".She said as she looked on the glass window panel.

Onew laughs."You were now acting possesive wife.".He teased.

She quickly glared him."That's not what I mean..".

He controlled his laughs."Fine.Go on.".

"It's just that,he's hiding something.You know,because when I'm asking him where the hell he's going.He's just always saying I love you.".She explained."His answer was so different from what I'd asked on him.".

Onew frowned."So,you are wondering where that jerk going??".

She nods as she swallowing her cake.

"Your thinking that his having an affair to someone??".He asked.

She rolled her eyes."Ofcourse not!".

"Keep calm.".He said."Well,knowing Taeyang,he'll never do that especially now that you two were married?Hell no!".

She smiled."Your just saying that so that I can stop thinking about to what he's doing.".

He smiled widely.

"Aish..this jerk~".As she said that she looked on the glass window panel again.

Then,her eyes widen as she saw a familiar figur of man on the other side of that street.

"Dad??".She murmured.

Then,she stood up and hurriedly go outside as she saw him walks hurriedly.She crossed on the street as she running but she stops when she can't see him anymore.

"Hyoyeon!".

She looks at her side.She saw Onew followed her and now looking to her wondering.

"I saw him.".She said.

Onew frowned."Who?".

"My dad...".She answered as she looked to him.

Onew surprised."But..he's already dead right?".

Hyoyeon nods.She was now confused to death.Hell~!She saw with her own eyes when her dad cremated 2 years ago.So,now what the hell is happening??

Am I being delusional??

"Maybe,it was look a like of your dad.".Onew said.

She sighed."I guess so.".

"Let's go.".Onew said."I'll bring you home.".

She nodded and they go walked at the parking lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Taeyang's POV|

       Taeyang parks his car on the front of their mansion at Gyeongchan.He go down and walks inside of the mansion and looking for Mr.Kim,Hyo'sdad.

He frowned because he didn't see on his room,on the lanai and even on the garden.

Then,he decided to go upstairs to look on the study room.

Maybe,he's there...

He'll going to go inside but he stops as he heard Mr.Kim,his dad secretary saying this.

"I think we should now tell to Youngmaster about it.".

Taeyang's forehead created knots.What should I know??

"You think..".He heard his dad voice."But this is so hard.He might get mad at me if were going to tell to him what is the truth.".

His forehead's knots deepen.

"But Sir..the truth will always come out.At the end of the day,we both have sin to both of them.".Mr.Kim said."And besides,it will help you to fade what you were afraid to Youngmaster might know.Because you were hiding it for more than 16 years...".

Mr.Yong smirked."To say to him that I'd stole the Yong Multi-Corporation from Mr.KIm??".

Tayeang gasped as he heard that.

M-My dad....s-stole Yong Multi-Corporation from Mr.Kim??What the hell is this??.

He felt,he freeze and his head become bigger.He can't move every inch of his nerves as he heard that from his dad.

After all these time,all the money,all the company's that his dad have and even the fame were all just stole by his dad??

That all of it,should Mr.Kim,Mason and Hyoyeon must have.

"Dongbae...??".

He looks to the door as heard his dad called his name.

He saw they were both shocked because he was there.

"Son,let me ex---".

"No!".He shouts."I don't want ot hear anything from you!I don't want to talk to you!And I really don't know you now!".As he said all of it.He hurriedly go downstairs.

He was now mad to his dad.How can he do such a thing??

First,he held that arranged-marriage.

Second,he hide from Hyoyeon and Mason that their dad were alive.

And third,he stole the belongings of others because of the power,money and fame?!

D*mn on those things!I don't need all of it!

"Yongbae!Yongbae!".His dad shouts."Yong.....bae..".

*baggss!!*.

"Mr.Yong!Mr.Yong!".

He stops as he heard Mr.Kim shouting.

"Youngmaster..Your dad!".

He quickly turned his back and his eyes widen when he saw his dad on the floor.Holding his chest as if he can't breathe.

He hurriedly go to his dad side."Dad!Dad!".He shouts as he wiggling his dad to wake up.His dad were now look so pale."Call an ambulance!Now!".He commanded.

 

*                                         *                                        *                                *

    Hyoyeon is now on her room.Staring blankly on the ceiling while lying on her bed.

She can't help it but think over and over again what happened earlier.

What if her dad is still alive??

But that's impossible.She really saw with her own eyes both her parent's corpses and the DNA's were really matched.

She shook her head and then sighed.

"Open it.And you gotta find something so interesting."

She heard Hyomin's voice out of the blue.

She quickly go up and looks for that box on her cabinet.

Where are you?Where are y--Gotcha!.

As she saw the white-wrapped medium box.

She curiously open it.

She smirked as she saw a color black box inside of it.

Then,she open it.

Her eyes widen when she saw many pictures on it.

It was Taeyang together with her....dad!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoho ^0^.Hi!

Updated :').

Thanks to all of YOU again :*

 

I laughed into these gifs XDDDDDDDDDD

 

tumblr_mk6zkt8n1f1rzxiiro1_250.giftumblr_mk6zkt8n1f1rzxiiro2_250.gif

tumblr_mk6zkt8n1f1rzxiiro3_250.giftumblr_mk6zkt8n1f1rzxiiro4_250.gif

tumblr_mk6zkt8n1f1rzxiiro5_250.giftumblr_mk6zkt8n1f1rzxiiro6_250.gif

Cute HyoFany ^____________^ <333

Their eyesmiles :'>

imageimage