Hyoyeon's Bestfriend is back .. :')

Secret Marriage

 

“Wait,I’m just going to toilet..”,Taeyang said but he didn’t noticed someone will passing by.The girl who have cellphone on her ears,newspaper on her hand and ballpen and she actually walking fatser as she finding something on her bag.and on her left the cappuccino she buy.

They accidentally bumped into each other and the coffee of hers pours down on his white shirt.

Hyoyeon shocks when she saw who’s the guy in her front.The ballpen case on fell as they said this word.

“You!!?”

Kris,Seungri and Yoseob looks to each other,and turn to them again.

Hyo doesn’t know what to say nor to do.

“Yah!”,the bastard that she met earlier on the road shouts.

Why the hell this bastard is here?,she asks.

“Ahh ..I really sorry am..”,she said and she quickly get her handkerchief and give it to him.”..I-I’m in hurry be—“

The guy get the handkerchief to her and he throws it on the floor.

Hyo went her eyes around the place,luckily,there’s not so many people in there but they were actually looking to them.

“Enough for your excuses!”,he angrily shouts.”Look what you’ve done..the hell I care if you were in hurry.Earlier,you said someone steal on your doughnut and now your in hurry.?”,he smirked.

The hell she cares,Mason’s teacher called her because Mason abruptly have a high fever and he’s now on the hospital.

Her anger blows up too.

“Fine!I said I’m sorry.You said that’s my excuse to run your golden white shirt??”,she smirked,”..My brother was now in the hospital!And I don’t know what to do.I got fired to my job that you said earlier is just a small thing .. but for me and who have an obligation in this hell world?That’s so big!”,her tears fell down,”..Fine!I will pay for that when the time has come or we will meet again accidentally..in this small world I know we will meet again!Satisfied?”,she said and she quickly wiped her tears and she walks away.

Taeyang can’t move because on what she’ve said,he doesn’t know why he wants to say sorry to her.But he just sat back on the table.

The three looks to him intently.

“Can’t all of you knock it out?”,he asks irritably.

“Hey!!”,Someone happily said on the backs of Seungri and Yoseob.

They saw Onew smiling widely.

“Hey your face.There’s so many happened here while waiting for you..”,Yoseob said and he sips his coffee.

Onew frowned”Happened what?”,he asks.

“You shouldn’t do that..”,Kris said to Taeyang.

“I was just shocks and dude look at the messed..”,Taeyang said.

“Oh!”,Onew commented,”..What is the exactly happened here huh?”,he asks frowned.

Then Seungri told everything.

Onew shook his head,”Pity her!She got fired because of you?”,he asks.

“She will not got fired if she accepted the money but she just thrown the money back to me..”,Taeyang explained out of emotion.

Yoseob picked the handkerchief on the floor,”Tell me the truth..Is she the one you were talking about earlier?”,he asked while his eyes looking on the pink handkerchief.

Taeyang smirked.

They laughs except Onew.

“Yah!That’s not funny!”,Taeyang says as he looking at his shirt.

“Wait!Wait!I don’t get it…What all of you mean?”,Onew asks curiously.

“Well,that girl earlier I met her accidentally early morning,I almost hit her because she crossed the street knowing that the stoplight was on green..”,Taeyang said .

“Oh?And the next thing happens,the basket she’s holding is her job,right?And she didn’t accept your payment,so she got fired..”,Seungri said then sips his black coffee.

“And now she just accidentally bumped you abruptly got mad knowing that she’s in hurry because her little brother was on the hospital..”,Yoseob says then he shook his head,”..And you even didn’t accept her handkerchief..”,he smell it.It smells not a branded perfume,just a girly cologne but smell good.

Taeyang quickly get the handkerchief and wiped it to his t-shirt.

“Yah!That will be mine!”,Yoseob said.

“Why?Why?Why?”,Taeyang stops his doing,”She gave this to me..”

“But you thrown that on the floor..”,Yoseob said.

Then,the two

“But admit that she’s pretty..”,Kris said.

The two stop quarelling and sat down but the handkerchiecf still on Taeyang's hand.

She is!,Taeyang says.

“Stop now for this..”,Onew interrupts,”..I want all of you tour me on your school..”,he said.

The three quickly stand up and walks firsts,”Tour your face!”,they all said together.

Onew laughs and he follows them.

=========================================================================================================================

 

 

|Seoul Hostipal|

 

   Hyoyeon ran entering the hospital,she quickly go to the 3rd floor where Mason confined at.She saw her teacher on his side.

“Mason?”,she called him.

“The doctor said that he have a pneumonia that cause his high fever.Yesterday,Mason have a low fever,he don’t want to go home yet so,I accompany him and I said to him that he will tell that to you.he didn’t discuss that with you?”,Ms.Jang said,his teacher.

Hyo quickly turned to Ms.Jang and shook her head,”What do you mean?”.

“He have a fever,I thought he said that to you because I said that to him and he agreed with me.Maybe,he don’t want you to worry..”,Ms.Jang said.

Hyo tears up,she looks to Mason,who seems so weak,his lips dried and pale,even his face.She holds his hand.

“I will go now Hyoyeon,Just call me then if you need anything..”,Ms.Jang said.

“Thanks Ms.Jang..”,she says.

Ms.Jang nods and she walks away.

Hyo tears fell,”Mason,just hold baby…”,her tears flows,”..Noona,will always be here for you..”,she said and she kissed his forehead.

But there’s a problem she don’t know where she will get the money to pay his hospital and medicines bills.She sighed and wiped her tears.

Be strong Hyo,Mason needs you,her mind said.

=========================================================================================================================

 

|Onew’s POV|

 

   Onew happily get off on his black sportscar.He took off his shades when he’s now in the front of one apartment building.It have 2 floors and each floor have 2 rooms.He sighed,the building looks so old now because of the paint that faded away and some railing that have rust.

He go to the second floor and when his now on the front of the door,he knocks.

But it seems no one is in there but he knocks again.

He frowned.

Where she is?,he asks.

“Excuse me,Mister.”,the lady said on his back.

Onew turned,”Is Kim Hyoyeon is still living here?”,he asks.

The lady nods,”But she’s not in there.On the Seoul Hospital”,she said.

Onew’s forehead created some knots,”What do you mean?”

“Mason,her little brother have a pneumonia..”.

“Thanks!”,and he quickly go downstairs.

He drive his car as fast as he could.

 

*      *     *     *     *

After almost 1hour,Onew get on the Seoul Hospital,he quickly go to the front desk.

“Is there any patient here named Kim Mason?”,he asks.

“Wait sir..”,then the nurse quickly find it to the computer on her front,”Yes sir,room 321”

“Thank you..”,he said and he quickly go to the elevator.He walks as fast as he could while his eyes on every hospital room’s number.

“321..”,he said.He holds the door knobs and he first saw the blonde girl whose head was on the patients bed,she seems asleep based the way her shoulders moved.

He walks in.He saw Mason on the bed sleeping peacefully but you will clearly see that he have a sick because of his pale face,dry and pale lips and the sweat on his forehead.

He sighed.He Hyo,she seems so tired so she moved her softly to the sofa and lied her back on it.

He smiled,Hyo never changed the way she sleep,it always like that—

like a baby.

Kim Hyoyeon is Lee Onew’s childhood bestfriend and for him,his childhood sweetheart,they were bestfriends since elementary even though he’s rich and she’s poor.He met her on the Park,that was their meeting place.Then, he’s always escaped on his nanny and two bodyguards just to see her there.

He remember their first meeting..

 

Young Onew don’t know where he goes..he just follows the cute bulldog earlier while he’s waiting for his car.He really love dogs even though his father don’t like it because his dad have an asthma.

His tears gained up.

“Wooo!There’s a rich boy here..”,a 12-13 years boy said,with two friends on his side.

They looked like a thief,poor and bad children based on their dirty shirts.

Young Onew step back,he don’t know what to do.

“Nah..nah..You should respect us and not on that way..”,the boy said and they laughs.

They walks towards to him.

Then he open his right hand.

He looks to him.

The boy smirked,”Don’t know this?”

Onew shook his head.

The boy slapped him,”You should give us a penny!”

He touch his cheeks,it hurts and he felt that it turned red.

“Aigooo!You ruined his porcelain skin!”,the fat boy said and they laughs.

“Now!Handed us something!”,the boy on the center shouts.

“B-But I don’t have a money..”,he said

“You don’t have..”then the boy will give him a jab but someone throws him a black shoes.

The boy surprised when he got hitted on his head.

“Yah!”,he shouts and they all looked to their left.

And they saw a girl on the monkey bars sitted on the top of it.

“Who the hell are you!?”,the boy on the right side shouts.

“She is..”,he heard the fat boy said.

Then,the girl jumps off,”Yah!Yoon Moojin!”,she shouts.

Then,the three boys shocks as the girl walking towards to them.

“K-Kim Hyo-Hyoyeon..?”,they all said.

He turned to the girl whose now on their front.

She smiled to him then when she turned to boys she glared them.

“I will report this to your mom and even the two of you.I am sure they will back the all of you on the center..”,she smirked said.

The boy she called Moojin laughs,”H-Hyo W-We’re just having fun right boys?”

“Y-yes!”,they all said.

“We will go now !Bye!”,and they ran as fast as they could.

“You should take care..”,she said while she’s wearing back her shoes.”..Especially on those bastards..”,she said and smiled to him.

Onew doesn’t know why his young heart seems ran so fast.

Hyo frowned.”Are you okay?You looks so pale..”,and she even touch his forehead.

Onew shook his head,”T-Thanks..”

“You’re welcome..By the way,what’s your name?”,she asks.

“L-Lee J-Jinki..”,he wants to punched himself because for the first time he’s feeling so different.

“Kim Hyoyeon..”,she said.”..Are you really sure your okay?You seems not..”

“No,Ahh..Yes.I’m okay..”,he said.

Hyo laughs,”Seems it’s getting dark.I will go now..bye..”,she said and turned back.

“Wait..Hyoyeon..”,he said.

Hyo stops and turned around.

“Hmm..I don’t know how to go back on my school..”,Onew shyly said.

Hyo smiled widely,”What’s your school then?”.

Onew told to her.

“Oh!Come~I will accompany you..And friends?”,she said smiling.

Onew looked to her,she seems the beautiful girl in the world.

Onew smiled too,”friends..”they shaked hands.

And Hyo accompany him to go back in his school.

 

Then Onew and Hyo separated when he’s parents told him that they will go on America and he will continued his studies there.But 8 years after,he always remember Hyo and love in a distance.He never confessed his feeling to her because he don’t want their friendship to be ruin.And when he found out that her parents passed away last year,he quickly insisted his parents that he will back here for studies but they didn’t know it was for Hyo .

He looks to Hyo and touch his soft cheeks,how he missed this girl,how he missed together with her and how he missed to hear they way she talk and laugh.

“I am now here..”,and she kissed her forehead.

=========================================================================================================================

 

Hyoyeon’s POV|

 

   Hyo felt that her back is now lying on something soft.She opened her eyes slightly,she saw the white ceiling and she closed it again.After a second,she opened that widely and she saw a familiar face whose smiling to her widely.

=========================================================================================================================