Taeyang Is Such A Bad >:D

Secret Marriage

 

“She’s now there!”,one boy shouts and all the students hurriedly back to their respective places.

Taeyang smirked,he glanced to Yoseob and even to Seungri and Kris.Yoseob shook his head.

Eunjung and Hyoyeon entered the room.Hyo saw that her classmates was in there except to Jinki,Where he is??,she asks on her mind.

Then,she walks towards to her sat,she didn’t noticed the plastic on her chair and she just quickly sit because Mr.Hwang entered the classroom.Hyo surprised when she felt something liquid on her !She don’t know what to do.

What the hell is this??,she surprisingly asks.

“Goodmorning class..”,Mr.Hwang said.

“Goodmorning,sir..”,the class greeted together.

Taeyang controlling himself not to laugh because if he can’t he will laugh till death.

“Okay,we will start the class for our oral recitation in Mathematics.If I get your class card number here..you will automatically stand up to solve the problems on the white board that I will given to you..”,Mr.Hwang explained.

God!This is insane..,she shouts on her mind then,she touched her ,it was red-paint.”Damn..”,she whispered.

“Sorry,sir.I’m late!”.

They all turned to the door and they saw Jinki on it.

 

“Your just in time Mr.Lee..You may sit down..”,Mr.Hwang said.

Onew go to his seat,left side of Hyo.

“Okay,I will start to pull one class card number..”,Mr.Hwang said then Mr.Hwang pulled a class card,he looked on it.

No,God help me!Don’t!,she silently prayed.

Then,Mr.Hwang smiled to her.”Number 32..Ms.Kim??”,he said.

Hyo shocks,Bull!

Let’s see what you’ve got!,Taeyang happily thought on his mind.

Seungri and Kris have their eyed-contact smiling while Yoseob smirked.

All her classmate looked to her and she even noticed how they smiled to her—she got annoyed.Then,when she Taeyang,he look away.

Hyo smirked,”This guy..”,she whispered.

Onew noticed that Hyo can’t stand up,he frowned.

“Ms.Kim..your wasting our time..”,Mr.Hwang warned.

Then Hyo took a deep breath and she stand up.

Yoseob surprised to what she’ve done,This girl have really.. brave heart..,he thought then he smiled,..Interesting!

She started to walks towards on front,she heard some of her classmates laughing softly.

Eunjung shocks when he saw on her skirt,”Hyoyeon..”,she whispered.

Even Onew shocked,he hold his fist.

“Yah!Kim Hyoyeon..you should change your pantyliner!”,Hyomin shouts.

And the whole classroom laughs except to Eunjung and Onew.

Hyoyeon got embarrassed,she don’t know what to do.

“I can give you one..if you can’t buy!”,Soyeon shouts too.

The classroom laughs became more louder.

“Your such a mess here!”,Taeyang said.

Then her ears got irritated to what she’ve heard came from him,she turned to him,”What?!”

 

“Haven’t you heard me or you were deaf?”,Taeyang smirked,”..You really want to hurt yourself huh?”,he said while grinning.He copied what she’ve said yesterday.

“Yong Dongbae..”,Onew said.

But Taeyang didn’t pay attention to him.

Hyo smirked,”I am a mess here..Okay,Fine!I’ll accept that..”,then she walks towards on her chair and she touches the paint on it,and she came forward and stops at Taeyang’s front.

Taeyang shockingly looked to her right hand with full of red-paint,”Wh-What..will..y-you gonna do?”,he asks stammered.

Hyo smiled so wide,”I will just keep what you’ve said..but this is for sure when I’m done..you’ll see that you were look more messed than me..!”,she said and he touches his face.

The whole class shocks to what she’ve done.

“Ms.K-Kim!”,Mr.Hwang said.

She’s really know how to fight back..I’m starting to like her..,Yoseob happily watching the scene.

While Onew smiled.

“Yah!”,Taeyang shouts as he stand up,”Are you crazy!?”.

Hyo just smiled,”Youngman,I can play the game so well too..You can’t knock me down..”,she said as she glared him then she quickly get her things,”Excuse me,sir..”,she said and she walks outside.

Taeyang annoyingly kicked his chair.

“Mr.Y-Yong..a-are you..okay?”,Mr.hwang asks.

“Am I look okay to you!?”,he asks back.

Then,Mr.Hwang shook his head.

Taeyang walks outside while Seungri,Kris,Yoseob and Onew next to him.

“We will continue this tomorrow..class dismissed!”,Mr.Hwang said and he hurriedly walks outside.

Eunjung follows Hyoyeon.

“Damn that girl!”,Hyomin said as she patted the table.

========================================================================================================================

 

Taeyang’s rinsing his face on the running water.Luckily,the paint that he’d used was easy to rid off.He irritably wiped his face with tissue.

“Aishh!”,he annoyingly throws the tissue paper at the sink and he wipes it with another tissue.

“You shouldn’t have do that..”.

Taeyang stops to what he’s doing and he looks to Onew at the mirror,whose standing on the restroom door.He smirked,”Don’t you know what my ultimate rule here?”,he asks.

“Even though,I know what’s that rule..you shoudn’t have do that..”,Onew said seriously.

Taeyang faced him,”You should put youself into right place and don’t you ever start a game because I’ll finish it to you..that’s my rule..since she didn’t say any sorry or even back off,she just continued it..so,sad to say.I will torture her to hell..”,he said devishly.

Onew don’t like what he’s actually heard coming from Taeyang,”But that’s not right...you can use the power of your dad to expel her..”,he said.Onew will accept if Hyoyeon expelled at SSU..but not the torture thing—like what Taeyang have said earlier.”..and she’s a girl..”,he continued seriously.

Taeyang laughs,”Girl??”,he asks back and he shook his head,”..Nah..Nah..I don’t see her one.And I don’t feel the expel for now—maybe when I get bored to her..”,he said.

Onew hold his fist.

Then Taeyang walks nearer to him and patts his shoulder,”Don’t give any pity to her…but she will count it.And you should because it will always like this..”,he said and walks outside of that private room.

Seungri and Kris follows him for their next subject.

Yoseob patts Onew’s shoulder the goes out while Onew stayed holding his fist,he will not let Taeyang torture his beloved Kim Hyoyeon.

========================================================================================================================

 

|SSU Hallway|

 

   “Thanks for this..I will back this to you tomorrow..”,Hyoyeon said because Eunjung handed her extra skirt to changed Hyo’s skirt.

Eunjung smiled and nods,”Sure..but I am worried because you have strike 2 to him..I know that he will not accept it so easily—because Taeyang don’t want defeated by anyone and the fact that you were a girl..”,she said worriedly to her.

Hyo felt somehow fears because to what Eunjung said to her yesterday—that Taeyang have the power to expel her anytime he wants,she sighed,”I know..but I will fight back to him.Sorry to him,I’m not just typical girl..”,she said smiling to Eunjung,”..You even don’t have to worry…but thanks to your concerned..”.

Eunjung smiled,”You were really that Brave Hyo..”.

But Hyo noticed that all the students that they were passing by are all looking to her.

“Why they were looking to me?”,she whispered to Eunjung.

Eunjung’s eyes went around secretly,and she noticed that they were even gossiping on something,”Ahh..maybe they heard what happened to our room..”,she whispered back.

Then,they stops when the three Taeyang’s black angels blocked their way—Soyeon,Hyomin and Narsha.

“Go..”,Hyomin said to her.

“Go?”,Hyo asks.

“I said go..You should say sorry to him..”,she said.

“What?”,Hyo surprisingly asks,Then,she and Eunjung have their eyed-contact,”..Why would I?I told you..I’m not scared to him at all..and I even don’t care about him..If you’ll excuse me..”,she said but Hyomin grabs her shoulder that makes her stopped.

 

Hyomin smiled devishly,”Even you get expel here..O oh!?You got strike 2 to him—after this day..you will shock because your name is blacklisted—that means your expe—“

“Park Hyomin!”,

They all looked to their right when someone shouted Hyomin’s fullname.

“Jinki..”,Hyo whispered.

Onew angrily grabs Hyo’s hand to her,Hyomin and even the other students whose watching are shocks to what he’ve done.

“You don’t have the right to do this to her..”,Onew seriously said and they walks away.

“What is this ??”,Soyeon asks shockingly.

“Onew protecting this girl??”,Narsha asks too.

Hyomin glared them,”I will find a way..just to ruin that Kim Hyoyeon..not only to Onew but to whole campus..”,she said devishly.

=======================================================================================================================

 

|Onew and Hyoyeon’s POV|

 

   Hyoyeon looks at Onew’s face but she can’t read what’s on his mind,his facial expresion is blank..still he was holding her hand and they were walking somewhere at SSU’s back.

Then,they stops at one bench there.

“Are you okay?”,he asks to her.

“Ofcourse..you know me Lee Jinki..”,Hyo proudly said.

“You shouldn’t enrolled here..”,he said as he turned back to her.

Hyoyeon shocks to what she’ve heard,”Ji-Jinki..”,she whispered.

“You didn’t heard me?”,he asks,”I said you shouldn’t enrolled your—“

“I heard it so clear!”,Hyo interrupts him.Hyo laughs,”..What is this Jinki?”,she asks.

“I’m trying to save you from that Yong Dongbae!”,Onew shouts.

Hyo surprised that was the first time that she saw Onew angry.

 

“I can take care of myself..”,she assured to him.

Onew smirked,”Yeah those words..they always came from you..but you should think even once that there’s a person that worried to you so badly!”,he said.”..And you’re saying to that person..don’t have to worry,that you can take care of yourself??That’s being selfish Kim Hyoyeon!You have to aware on your surroundings that there’s a person whose worried so badly to what might happen to you because of this trouble!”,Onew said and walks away.

Hyo wiped the tears that fell on her cheeks,”What is this?”,she asks on herself,”..I know that you are—but I don’t want you to involve here..I will not allow it..”,she whispered.

========================================================================================================================

 

|SSU’s Library|

 

   Hyoyeon is busy working her assignment for tomorrow because she can’t work it to their house,she should take care to Mason.And Eunjung is not with her because she have her Spanish class.

“Are you Kim Hyoyeon?”,the librarian asks her.

“Yes,ma’am..”,she answered..

“Mr.Yong wants to talk to you..Follow me..”,she said.

Hyo frowned,she gathered all her things and next to her.She got more curious because they were walking to the one corner of that Golden Building.

And when they turned left,she saw Mr.Yong standing back there.

“Mr.Yong..Ms.Kim is now here..”,the librarian said.

And when Mr.Yong nods the librarian walks away,then he smiled widely to her.

Hyo smiled halfted.

“Oh!My future daughter-in-law..how’s your day huh?”,he asks.

“It’s great!”,she lied.

 

“That’s goodnews..”,Mr.Yong said,”..Why you back the cards and even some appliances that I brought to your home..You should accept that because after this week,you will meet now my one and only son..”.

Hyo smiled halfted again to what she’ve heard,”I can’t accept those things,Sir—“

“Nah..I want you to call me dad..It’s too formal when you’re calling me sir..”,he said happily.

She nods,”I’m fine with Mr.Yong..”,she said,”..I am contented to one card only..and since Mason was only on his kindergarten..”,she explained.

Mr.Yong sighed,”Okay,if you want..but you should accept this..”,as he handed the white envelope to her.

Hyo curiously get that and her eyes both widened when she saw a lot of moneys inside of that envelope,”Mr.Yong what’s this?”,and she quickly back the money.

But Mr.Yong shrugged his shoulder,”It’s about time to go home..accept that..or else I will get mad on you..Take care future daughter-in-law..”,when he said that he walks away.

Hyo heavily sighed,I will keep this..,she thought and go home too.

 

But Hyoyeon didn’t know that someone stealing some photos earlier and she smiled devishly.

========================================================================================================================

Anyeong :D

Sorry for not updating :(

I'm just busy ..

So,what's up this chapter ? :">

 

Thanks to all who subscribed and

To all your comments ^^