Hyoyeon and Taeyang Meets in Third Time Around !? :D

Secret Marriage

 

Hyoyeon’s eyes both widened when she saw the man on the center of the 5 entering their classroom.He was the rude man that she accidentally bumped two times just in oneday,3 days ago.

She quickly hide her face to her bag on the table.

“Aish!To all universities….. in this country??Why here??”,she whispered.

She don’t know what to do,she even forgot her cellphone was ringing.

*                      *                 *                                           *                                            *

Taeyang noticed the girl whose sitting on the back,because she was like hiding or something and her cellphone ringing.

Yoseob noticed her,he smiled widely and he walks towards to her.

Onew surprised because he recognizes whose the girl.

All the girl students are looking to Yoseob but Hyomin’s eyes still on Taeyang.

“Hey,Miss..Your cellphone keep ringing..”,he said to her.

Hyo bite her lips,Damn!,she thought.She just off her cellphone,”Thanks..”,she answered but on the same position.

“Why the five of you are still standing??”,they heard a man’s voice with authority.

“We’re sorry,sir..”,the boy on her front said and go sat on her right side.

Mr.Hwang noticed the blonde girl st the back,”I see that your new classmate is now here..Miss you can now introduce yourself in front..”,he said.

I’m dead!,Hyo’s mind shouts.

Taeyang and all the students are looked to her.

Just forget him,act like you don’t know him,she said to herself.She took a deep breath and she stand up bravely.

Taeyang eyes widened,This girll??,he said.

And Yoseob smiled widely,”She’s my classmate but…”.

Then,Hyoyeon stand on the front,”I-I’m Hyoyeon..Kim Hyoyeon..nice to meet all of you..”,then she quickly sat back on her seat.

Then,she was surprised when she saw Jinki on his left side,”Jin-Jinki..?”,she whispered.

Onew smiled to her widely,”Welcome here..”,he said.

Then,Yoseob noticed that,She knew Onew..but..how come??,he ask to himself.

“Okay,Open your Mathematics book under your table and we will study about the Sets of Nominal..”,Mr.Hwang start the class.

 

[After 1 and half hour]

 

“Okay,that’s for today..we will have our oral recitation tomorrow about this topic..so be ready yourselves..Class dismissed..”,he said and walks outside.

Then,Hyo quickly stand up to go outside                       .

“Oooh!Why so sudden,Ms.Kim??”,Taeyang said,he have to paid her back to what she’ve done to him.

Hyo’s back freezed,she closed her eyes.

Even Hyomin and other students watched them.

“What the hell Taeyang is doing??”,Onew whispered.

“Why?”,she asked but still on her position.

Taeyang walks a little bit nearer to her,”Why?”,and he smirked,”..Are you kidding me?Did you forget on something?”,he asks.

Onew got more curious while Seungri,Kris and Yoseob looked to each other.

Hyoyeon smiled widely to him as she faced him.

Taeyang surprised to what she’d done—but he control his facial reactions,he feel like his world stops for a minute when he saw her smile.

“Something??”,Hyo said but her fake smiled was still there.

“What?You forgot what happened 3 days ago??”,he asks.

Then,Yoseob,Seungri and Kris shook their heads.

Taeyang knew this girl??,Hyomin asks herself.

“3 days ago?”,Hyo asks then she acted thinking,”..Sorry,It so hard to thought some kind of unfamiliar and..don’t have manners people..”,she teasingly said

Hyomin and the other students shocked to what she’d say

“This girl!”,Hyomin said.While Onew smiled proudly,that’s his bestfriend,the Great Kim Hyoyeon..

“What did you say?”,Taeyang irritably asked.

“Didn’t you hear me or you are deaf?”,Hyo asks back,”..You really wanted to hurt yourself huh?..But I will thought to what you’ve said earlier..If you’ll excuse me..”,she said and she gave a faked-smile to him again—then when she turn she fade it away and she walks as fast as she could.

Damn this girl!,Taeyang shouts to his mind.

Onew just laughs.

Yoseob shook his head then he seizes Taeyang,”Oh man!It looks like she was born to be your mortal enemy..”,he teasingly said.

Taeyang glared him,”My enemy didn’t born yet,she should better take care of herself..”,he said then he walks out.

The four smiling next to him.

“Taeyang knew her”,Soyeon said pouted.

“I see that too”,Hyomin said.

“And she even harshly talk Taeyang..that girl!Aish!”,Narsha said.

“We will give her some lesson..”,Hyomin said and she devishly smiled while Narsha and Soyeon high five.

=========================================================================================================================

 

|Canteen|

 

   Hyoyeon is now eating alone with her rice,kimchi and kimbap that she’d made earlier.She was shocks when she saw all the price of the food there,it was merely be a branded clothes on one department store!

“Oooh!What’s that smell??”,

Hyo heard a one bratty girl said who stops at her front.

“It was smell like a..dump food..”,the one on the left said.

Hyo smirked,”Dump food??”,she whispered then she continue to eat.

“I should spray my branded perfume here..”,the one on the center said and she get her perfume on her bag then,she spray it around of her.

“But the dump food smell still here”,the girl on the right side said.

“So,we don’t have choice..”,on the center said and she open the perfume and pour it all on her table.

Hyoyeon shockingly place off her food,then she glared them,”What the hell you’re doing??”,she asks.

Hyomin shrugged her shoulders,”Well,I’m just..staying this campus smells good..its not a bad thing..”,she said.

“Really?I don’t care..who are you and what the hell do you want to me??”,she asks irritably.

“I see ..a transferee..”Hyomin said and shook her head.

“I’m Soyeon..”the one on the right side said.

“I’m Narsha..”,on the left side said.

“And I’m Hyomin..”,she said,”..And what do I want??Its just easy..you should put yourself on the right place..don’t you ever talk so harsh to Taeyang again..”,she said.

Hyo smirked and she shook her head,”That’s not so harsh..I’m just saying what’s on my mind..And I don’t care to him at all..and who the hell he was..”,she said.

“What?!”,Hyomin surprisingly asks,”I will let you go for now because you are transferee..Taeyang was the campus heartthrob..so you should be nice to him..”,she said.

“That’s your reason…”,Hyo said and laughs as she stand up,”..Okay let me clear my side..I don’t care if he was the campus heartthrob or he will be the world’s heartthrob ..And I’m not like the three of you or the other girl students here whose busy lowering themselves to follow him around,okay?”,she said and get her things and walks away.Then,she turned back as she thought of something,”..And next time..you should drink your branded perfume..so that your manners will smell good..”,she said and she devishly smiled as she walks away.

“What?!”,Narsha said,”Lowering ourselves..?”,she echoed.

“And drink this branded perfume??”,Soyeon asks.

Then,Hyomin annoyingly walks away,We’re not yet done!,she said to herself.

========================================================================================================================

 

|SSU’s Private Room|

 

   Taeyang,Seungri,Kris and Yoseob are now on their private room.Kris and Yoseob having their dart game while Seungri and Taeyang are playing on the arcade.

“K.O!”,Seungri shouts.

Yoseob and Kris laughs this is the first time that they’ve heard Taeyang lost on that game.

“Aish!Is this broke or something?”,Taeyang irritated said as he kick it.

“Woah!”,Seungri laughs,”You should try to accept sometimes…you lost..”,he teasingly said.

Taeyang glared him.

Seungri just shrugged his shoulders.

“I think you still thinking to her..”,Kris said as he thrown the pin on the board and glanced to him.

“What?”.

Yoseob laughs and walks to him,”You know what she’s quite pretty smart and brave..”,he said,”..And she’s the first girl here who cracked you in the whole class..”.

“Yah!What are you trying to say..?”,Taeyang asks.

Then Yoseob look at him,”That you will be going down by her..”,he teasingly said.

Taeyang smirked,”What!?”,he asks,”I’m Yong Dongbae..Yoseob.you know me..she start this game and I’ll finish this..”,he said devishly.

Yoseob smirked while Seungri and Kris shook their heads.

Then,Seungri noticed Onew is not there,”Where’s that Onew??”,he asks.

Yoseob smiled,”I know who his together with..”.

Then the three wonderly looking to him.

Yoseob just give them a smile.

=========================================================================================================================

 

|SSU’s Garden|

 

  Hyo is now under the tree and she was busy reading book.

“Hi!”

She looks up and she saw the tall girl with short hair smiling to her.

Hyo smiled,”Hi!”,as she greets back.

“Can I sit down?”,she asks.

“Sure!”,she said as she closed her book.

The girl sat on her side,”I’m Eunjung,,Ham Eunjung..”,she said.

“I’m Hy-“

“Yes,I know you..BraveHyo??”,she said then giggles.

Hyo frowned,”BraveHyo?”,she asks.

Eunjung nods,”Because I was one of the audiences that seen how you knocked off the campus heartthrob..Yong Dongbae aka Taeyang..I am on Class-A too..on your front?”.

Hyo recognized her and she just smiled.

“You know what..you were the first time who have a brave heart that you actually talk Taeyang on that way..because every students here,whether they were boy or girl,we are all afraid to him,because anytime he can use the power of his parents..”,Eunjung explained.

“You mean..he have the power to expel me..??”,she asks.

Eunjung nods,”Because his parents have the most big shares in this school..even the four students he’s with earlier..”,he said.

Then,she remember the four..Lee Jinki was one of them..and even that Yang Yoseob who she accidentally bumped earlier..

“They were Kris,Onew,Yoseob and Seungri..the handsome campus’ heartthrobs..”,she said dreamingly.

She laughs.“..Ofcourse..together with Taeyang..”,she said.

Then she smirked,”Yeah..I admit..he’s handsome..but he don’t know what’s the meaning of Good manners and Right Conduct..he don’t have it..”,she said.

Then Eunjung laughs,”But BraveHyo..you should be careful next time…Taeyang is not an easy enemy..even you are a girl,he will get you in trouble anytime he wants..”,she warned.

“The hell I care..he can do what ever he wants and I will fight him back..”,she said.

Then,Eunjung laughs..she glanced at her wristwatch,”Oh my!I am now late!”,she hurriedly stand up,”..See you later..bye!”,she said and she walks away.

Hyo smiled,She’s quiet nice..,she commented while she’s watching her walking away.

Then,someone covered her eyes by hands.She smiled,she knew who is this..

“Lee Jinki..I know it was you..”,she said.

And she heards Onew’s laughed and he sat on his side.

“How did you know that it was me?”.he asks.

“It’s very simple..I know what’s the smell of your perfume..”,she said and smiled.

Then,Onew laughs.

“I didn’t know that you were studying here..”,Hyo said to him.

“Why?”,he asks as he turns to her,”..If you know that I’m studying here..you will not enrolled yourself here..?”.

Hyo laughs and she patts his sholder.

“Ouch!”

“What’s that kind of question??”,she asks back,”..Ofcourse not!Hello…my bestfriend Lee Jinki is here,so why not??”,she happily said.

Onew don’t know what he’s feeling when Hyo said the word bestfriend..,he secretly sighed.

Then,Hyo surprised because of Onew’s silence.

“Yah..Lee Jinki..why you became silence so sudden?”,she asks.

“I am worried..”,he answered.

“Why?”,Hyo frowned.

“Because of Taeyang..he might do something bad to you..”,he lied.

Hyo smiled,”I can take care of myself,Jinki..Thanks to your concerned..”,she said,”..And have you forgot,that when we were kids when someone bullying on you..I was to the rescue to fight them back..??”,she said.

Onew covered ,Hyo shocked.

“They might heard you..”,Onew jokingly said,”..That one of the campus heartthrobs was being bullied before..”.

When Onew let go of her,she laughs so hard.

“Yah!Yah!Kim Hyoyeon!”,he shouts.

Hyo keeps laughing.

“Aish!Fine!”,he said then he will stand up but Hyo grabs his hand.

Onew sat back..

“I was just laughing on your joke..because it’s goddamn funny!”,she said.

“Yah!”,Onew tickled Hyo.

“Yah!Jinki..Stop it!Yah!”,she shouts.

*                              *                                                *                                  * 

Then,they didn’t noticed they were paired of eyes looking to them.

“It seems that..they were knew each other even before..”,Narsha commented.

“Aish!Onew is mine..this girl is really!”,Soyeon annoyingly said.

“We can get her..”,Hyomin devishly smiled.

========================================================================================================================

So,How's this 3 chapters ? :D

 

Thanks to all who subscribed and to 

all your comments .. :)

It really means alot to me :">

 

 

Comments and Subscriptions are

Pretty much FREE!:))

[Sorry for any mistakes]