Where will Taeyang bring Hyoyeon?? :D

Secret Marriage

 

|Two Hearts Boutique|
 
       Hyoyeon quickly go to Taeyang's side when she saw the boutique of different gowns and tuxedo.
"What's going on?".Hyoyeon frowned.
"Relax,honey.We're going to fit your wedding gown then tuxedo of mine".Taeyang informed.
Hyoyeon surprised.What the hell his talking about??.
"Let's go!".Taeyang grabbed her hand and pulled her.
"Taeyang??".
They quickly their right when they heard it.She saw a voluptuos girl whose have golden-brown hair,a doll-liked eyes,a chubby cheek,have a pretty fashion for herself,so over-all she's stunningly beautiful.
Taeyang released her hand and quickly walks to her and hug her.
Hyoyeon smirked."He left me here because he saw a beautiful woman."She whispered.Then,when she turned to her left she saw so many elegant,stunning and beautiful of different gowns.She didn't controlled herself to walks nearer to all of it.
"Hi Park Bom!".
"Long time no see.".She smiled.
Taeyang smile whie nodding."And you haven't change.You still talk to me as if we're both same age".He said.
Bom chuckles."I told you I don't like.So,stop asking me to."
Taeyang rolled his eyes."Oh fine!."
"Are you two really in hurry??Look,You don't even give her time to change her pajama.You're so harsh to her!".She amazingly said.
"I just give her some punishment."Taeyang said."Just give her dress later to change it."
She nods."How can possible you have a pretty fiancèe??".She teasingly asked.
"This brat?!Yah~I'm Yong Dongbae..".
Bom laughs."I'm just kidding..".She said."So,assist yourself first because you don't have the right to see her gown till next day of tomorrow.So go!".As Bom pushed him on the Tuxedo's section.Then,she decided to walks on his fiancèe.
"Hi!". Bom greets.
Hyoyeon turned around."Hi!".She greets back.
"First of all,my name is Park Bom and congratulations about your wedding..".Bom said.
Hyoyeon nodded and forced herself to smile."I'm Kim Hyoyeon.Thanks".
"So,Have you choose your wedding gown?".She asked.
"Not yet."
"Oh!Come on.I will going to assist you to the best wedding gown in town!".Bom happily said and pulled her.
 
*                                 *                                        *                                           *
|Customer's Lounge|
 
      Hyoyeon's focus is not on the magazine where the varieties and different styles of gowns are featured.Bom gave those magazines to her earlier so that she can choose a design for her wedding gown before Bom went outside.
This is so strange..I remember if I'm not mistaken,Mr.Yong said that our wedding will be going to set two months from now?So,why Taeyang wanted to fit these so early??.She thought as she turned the page of the mag.
"Weird..".Hyo whispered.
Then,her senses back again when someone knocks on door.She quickly turned to it.
She saw Bom smiling."Your busy looking that gown so you didn't notice my presence." Bom said as she walks to single couch infront of her.
Hyoyeon smiled timidly.
"Thanks." Bom said as her assistant place 2 cup of teas on table.
"That's totally nice!".
"Huh!?".She asked stupidly.
 Bom points the wedding gown on the magazine."You're pretty smart huh?I think we should just trailed off the neckline to give something new on that gown.."
Hyoyeon just nods.Then,she looked on the gown.She was stunned on it because it's damn pretty.
"So,can I get your sizes?". Bom nicely asked.
Hyoyeon nods.And Bom started her job.
"You know what I am quite surprised when Taeyang called me last night that your wedding schedule will be 2 days from now.."Bom said as she measuring her waist.
"Yeah..".Then,Hyoyeon surprised."2 days from now??".She parroted.
"You don't know....?". Bom asked but the question mark hang when she thought of something.She silently cursed herself."No..I mean..the wedding gown!Yeah..It will done by 2 days from now!".She said.
"Ahh..".Hyoyeon nodded but she suddenly got nervous as she heard it.There's something wrong here.
"Hi ladies!".
They both looked on door.They saw Taeyang happily looked to them.Hyoyeon looked away as they eyes met.
Taeyang frowned.
"Oh hi there!".Bom surprisingly greets him and she quickly hug Taeyang.
When Hyoyeon noticed that on the side of her eyes.She quickly grabbed the yellow sleeveless dress that Bom gave to her earlier."I'll just go to fitting room to change my clothes".She said without looking to them.She hurriedly go in fitting room.
Hyoyeon smirked as she went inside."She's really one of her girls..".Then,she changed her clothes.
Why you were acting jealous fiancèe there??.A little voice asked her.
"Ofcourse not!".She said to herself in mirror."I don't care to him.At all!!".She said and she took a deep breath because she doesn't know why she can't breathe clearly.After that,she decided to go outside.
Hyoyeon saw Taeyang on the couch there.He was just staring to her..admirably??.She shook her head so that it fades awway on her mind.She ignored him.
"So,we're all done!Bom thank you for this day..".Taeyang happily said.
"My pleasure!".As Bom kissed him.Hyoyeon looked away.
Hyoyeon forced herself to smile when Bom looked to her."Thank you."
"Your welcome.." Bom said and grabbed her arm."Let's go."And they went out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Cafè Elves|
 
       Hyoyeon and Taeyang entered on that cafè and pastries house.It was one of the best in making coffees,pastries,pastas and other deliquencies in the country and one of the longest running cafè too.
"Goodafternoon Ma'am,Sir..".As the waitress greets them.
"Goodafternoon.We have schedule to meet Mr.Lee."Taeyang said.
"Oh yes Sir.Actually,he's expecting you two to come today."The waitress said."Please,follow me."
The waitress assisted them to their reserved table.Hyoyeon sit as Taeyang pulled the chair for her.
"Thank you.".She said.
"Your welcome!".He said and smiled.
"Yong Dongbae,the husband-to-be!".
They looked to their right.Hyoyeon saw a guy whose so look young at his real age.He was having a baby face actually.
"Sungmin!".Taeyang called him.
"Is she your fiancèe?".He asked.
"Oh!Thanks for greeting me."Taeyang said."She is."
"Goodafternoon gorgeous.."..And he kissed her hand.
Taeyang patted his hand."Don't you dare mess up my day."
Sungmin laughs."Where did you get this beautiful lady?".
"In Jupiter.So,now fly!."Taeyang answered sarcastically.
"Yeah..".Sungmin shook her head."Man,you can say it directly that I just leave the two of you alone."
"You are pretty smart."
"I am!So,enjoy your lunch.Just call me if the two of you done and want to discuss your purpose here."And he turned to Hyoyeon again."Enjoy your lunch sweetheart."
Hyoyeon laughs."Sure."Why she have this feeling that him and Yoseob were the same?
"Just leave."Taeyang said.
Hyoyeon looked to him.Sungmin laughs and leave them while Taeyang looked to her innocently.
After the waiter served their foods,Taeyang decided to talk her.
He cleared his throat."Is there any problem??".
"Nothing..".Hyoyeon answered emotionless.
She was just quietly jealous because of that Bom of yours.A little voice .
Ofcourse not!.Hyo yelled.
Then,the scene that Bom kissed Taeyang on his cheek before they leave her boutique earlier.She just hop in the car then.
She shook her head to fade that scene away.
And Hyoyeon doesn't know why if she was thinking that she was Taeyang's ex-girlfriend?She really wanted to kill this bastard on her front.
If this wedding is not really important?I'm not really going to do this.Hyoyeon said to herself.
Are you sure?.A little voice asked again.
Shut up!.She yelled.
And with that Hyoyeon didn't notice that she was already divided her steak into small pieces.
Taeyang noticed it."If that steak can talk.It'll going to yell you."
When Hyoyeon heard that her senses back to her and she quickly looked to him.After Taeyang pointed her steak,she looked on it.He's totally right!If that steak really can talk.It will really going to yell her.She drink her juice.
"Park Bom is my cousin.."Taeyang said without looking to her.
Hyoyeon looked to him."Cousin??".
Taeyang nodded and grinned."Why I have this feeling that you were jealous to her?".
Hyoyeon controlled herself not to spit the juice on to him,she quickly swallowed it."Yah!Are you crazy?".
Taeyang just shrugged his shoulder."You're so transparent.You don't have to worry.I'm totally and only yours."He teased.
"This bastard..".Hyoyeon whispered as she throwed the table napkin to him.
Taeyang laughs."She like it!"
Hyoyeon fakely smiled."In your wildest dream."
"We are both wild in my dreams!".
"Yah!Stop it!".Hyoyeon said.
Taeyang laughed out loud because of her reaction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~