Taeyang Sweet Side :">

Secret Marriage

 

|After almost 1 hour..|
 
      "Here's our Belgian Chocolate cake with cherry syrup with peanut filling."As Sungmin pointed the sliced of cake on the right side."One of our best seller cake."
Hyoyeon taste it.It was soft but when you already bite it there's a little crunch because of the peanut filling.
"I like it!".Taeyang said then looked to her.
Hyoyeon nodded."It taste great!."Then looked to Sungmin.
Sungmin smiled."Wait.There's more.Taste this..this is our best selling cake especially in the wedding days.Smree Sensation is its name."He offered the white-coated cake.
"Smree Sensation??".Hyoyeon looked to him curiously.
Sungmin nods."It was my signature cake.I called it Smree Sensation cake because that cake has a filling of strawberry jelly.And that white coating is so smooth.And after you swallow it,you will have the sensation of being free."He explained.
Both Hyoyeon and Taeyang taste it.As what Sungmin described that cake to them,it was totally totally like that.
"Well??."Sungmin asked as he crossed his arms together and leaned his back to chair.You were really can see on his face how confident he is.
"Well..You're fantastically right."Taeyang commented."You are genius."
"Thank you."Sungmin said then turned to Hyoyeon,waiting for her comment.
Hyoyeon smiled."The best!."
Sungmin smiled widely.
Taeyang smirked."The best cake in town!."He exclaimed.
Sungmin and Hyoyeon looked to him surprisingly.
He clears his throat."So,this cake what we want,right honey?".He smiled sweetly as he seizes her shoulder.He wanted to informed Sungmin that Hyoyeon is only on him.
Hyoyeon quickly looked to him,Taeyang smiled sweetly.She doesn't know why she gotten cold because of the electric volts came through on her veins when Taeyang touched her shoulder.She stupidly looked to him.
"Right,Honey??."Taeyang sweetly said again.
Hyoyeon back to her senses then looked to Sungmin."Yeah..".She agreed.
Sungmin shook his head while smiling."Well~Best choice.We will work on it and even the catering services that you wanted."He said.
"Good."Taeyang said then they all stand up."We will go now.Thanks again Sungmin."As he handed his hand.
Sungmin accepted it."My pleasure.You're so lucky to have a beautiful wife-to-be..".He said.
"I am!."
Hyoyeon looked to him.Why she felt to his voice the sincerety of him.
He was just acting.Her mind told her.
Oh yeah!It was all acting.She sadly thought.
"Thanks Mr.Lee.."Hyoyeon said as she looked to Sungmin.
"Cut the Mr.Lee.It's too formal.I am not 50 years old.It's better just Sungmin especially to a beautiful like you."Sungmin said sweetly again.
Hyoyeon chuckles.He's really like Yoseob.Her mind said.
"We will go now!."Taeyang patted Sungmin's shoulder.Hyoyeon surprised to what Taeyang next move,he grabbed her elft hand.And hold it as he presented it to Sungmin!Like he was saying that she was locked to him forever.
"Bye!."Taeyang said with a nostalgic grinned on his face and they left him.
Sungmin shook his head while smiling.He was just teasing Taeyang but he really felt that he was totally jealous.
"He's really serious to her.."He whispered and smiled.
*                                           *                                          *                                             *
 
|Taeyang's car|
 
      Hyoyeon and Taeyang were now going home.They were now at Taeyang's car because when he noticed that she was surprised when his bodyguards and the car that they used earlier were no longer there and his sporstcar was there.He commanded to them that he wanted to drive her home alone.
She felt Taeyang's sweet side.
And you were hoping that it was true??.Her mind asked.
"No!."She whispered.
"What?."Taeyang asked.
Hyoyeon surprised.He heard it?.Is it my voice is too loud?."Nothing..".She lied.
"I heard you.You said 'no'."
"That's nothing.."
Taeyang nodded."Stop thinking about me."He said and turned to her when he parked it infront of her apartment.
Hyoyeon puffed and turned to him."Are you really confident that I am thinking of you??".She asked lying.
"Why?Am I wrong?".Taeyang asked confidently.
"You're unbelievable!."Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.Taeyang laughs."And stop acting to all the people around us that you were so sweet to me.Like we really really in love to each other.Like you were really scared that someone will going to steal me from you or we locked on each other forever!".She said longingly then she realized that she said all those crazy things.She quickly looked to Taeyang.
Hyoyeon saw on Taeyang's face a playful smiled.She felt she can't breathe the way Taeyang looked to her.His eyes were full of accusation and..desire?
She looked away and laughs fakely."Why so hot in here?."
Then,the next move of Taeyang that she didn't expect that Hyoyeon about to scream.He quickly near his face to hers!It was an inch away.She felt her cheeks blushed.
So,now she felt his warmed breath.
"Why?You do all want this to be true?".Taeyang asked with grinned smiled.
Hyoyeon swallowed her saliva.She don't know what to say,her eyes can't look to his eyes directly.
"O-Ofcourse not!".She don't know if she said it that Taeyang can hear.
Taeyang played a strip of Hyoyeon's hair."Why I have this feeling..".Then he lower his face to her ear."You're not telling the truth??".He whispered.
Hyoyeon felt the hotness of his breath and have an impact to her."I-I'm going down.Bye!".After she said that.She quickly go out on his car.And now she can breathe widely."Whooh!".
Taeyang smiled widely."Hyoyeon.."
Hyoyeon took a deep breath then turned to him again."What?".
"I forgot to tell this..you're so beautiful today.Either you were on your pajamas or on that yellow dress."He smiled."Take care Honey!".He winked and drove away.
Hyoyeon became speechless.You're so beautiful..,his voice echoed.She smiled and watched his car drove away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
       Hyoyeon turned to her right side while she's hugging the panda bear that Onew get on the Amusement Park for her.
She can't sleep because when she's going to close her eyes,Taeyang's face will appear.
We both wild in my dreams.Taeyang's voice echoed to her mind.
She bit her lips then turned to her left,she saw on her clock that its already 1:36 o'clock am.
You want it to be true??.Taeyang asked earlier,echoed again.
"Ofcourse not!".She yelled."Arghhh!".And she placed the pillow on her face,she's trying to fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|Next Day|
   
     It was Saturday.Hyoyeon done brought their groceries for the next 2 weeks.
"Here Sir."She handed her payment to the taxi driver."Wait Sir,I'm going to get my groceries."
The taxi driver nodded.
After,she done get all of it.She go upstairs.
Then,Hyoyeon put the bags on the ground to open the door.After,she got inside.She heard something.She listened to it carefully and it was going on Mason's room.Mason is crying!She hurriedly open his door but it's locked.She was surprised because Mason never do that.She knocked on it.
"Mason??What's going on??".She worriedly asked."Mason.??"
After,5 knocks again.Mason open it.She saw Mason eyes swallowing because he's crying.She hurriedly hugged him.
"Mason what happened??".Hyoyeon asked worried as he checking if something hurt to him.
"Hyoyeon noona *sobs* Why suddenly you're getting marry Taeyang hyung??."Mason said hurtly.
Hyoyeon frowned."How did you--".She interrupts when she saw a white card on the floor.It was wedding invitation.She quickly looked to him.
"Noona..*sobs*You're going to leave me soon..??".Mason asked crying.
Hyoyeon quickly hugged him."Ofcourse not!I'm not going to leave you".She answered."Mason listen to noona.."As she cupped his face."I will going to explain this to you some other time.Just trust me okay?I just have to do this.Noona will not going to leave you..I'm always on your side okay??."
Mason nodded while sobbing.
"Stop crying now.".Hyoyeon tears fell as he hugged him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
       Hyoyeon is now walking so fast to Yong's mansion.She saw Lady Lu,the right hand of Mr.Yong in the mansion.
"Hyoyeon??".Lady Lu surprised to her presence.
"I want to see Taeyang..".She said emotionless.
"Okay.Follow me..".Lady Lu walks first and she followed her.
They go to second floor.They stop at the last room of that floor.It was not Taeyang's room as she remember.
Lady Lu knocked."Youngmaster.May I come in??".
"Sure.".Taeyang answered.
He saw Lady Lu entered.
"Where's my food??".He frowned.
"You have a visitor.".Lady Lu said and he was surprised when she saw Hyoyeon entered to.
"You can go out now Lady.Thanks ".
"Your welcome Youngmaster."Lady Lu said.
"And don't disturb us."He said.
Lady Lu nods and went out.
"What a pleasant day my de--".Taeyang stops to what he's saying when Hyoyeon throws the wedding invitation card to his front.He surprised as he looked to her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
It done here ^^
Hope you all enjoying this fic ^_______^v
 
Thanks again everyone :*
 
[Sorry for any mistakes:D]