Taeyang caring side :">

Secret Marriage

 

  "Let's go.".Taeyang help her to stand up and they walks but in not so distance Taeyang didn't notice the stone on the side.It was wet because of non-stop rainfall.Hyoyeon accidentally step on it and she let go of Taeyang's hand and she fell on the peak.
"Hyoyeon!".Taeyang shouts.
Hyoyeon roll over on the ground and her head bump on the rock there.The only thing she saw was full of darkness.
Taeyang quickly go down,he slided there.When he got Hyoyeon,he kept shaking her.
"Hyoyeon!".And when he looked to his hand,a thing abruptly shine in the moonlight.It was a blood!His eyes widened."No,Hyo!Please hold on".He said."Help!Help!".He kept shouting then he heard someone approaching.
A flashlight strikes to him,and he noticed it was Onew.
"Taeyang?!".Onew asked,then he turned around to call the rescuers."They were here!Faster!".He shouts.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Josun's Hospital|
 
     The boys plus Kahi and Eunjung were now tensionally and emotionally waiting for Hyoyeon whose now on the emergency room.
They all kept praying for her safetiness.
"This is my all fault..If i didn't said to Hyo to come with me in the Ancient Forest this will never happened!".Eunjung said crying.
"Hush!This is not your fault.If there's someone to be blame and that will be Park Hyomin".Kahi said as she rubbing her back.
God,please don't.Just give me this once and for all.Taeyang silently praying.
Seungri patts Taeyang as he saw the doctor.They all quickly stands up.
"Are you her friends?".Doctor asked.
"I'm her fiancèe".Taeyang quickly answered.
The doctor nods."Okay.Good news.She's fine now".He announced.
They relieved as they heard it.
"Really,doc?".Taeyang happily said.
"Yes,she is.She just had internal bleeding earlier but still she was concious.And she's a fighter too so she through this plus all the bruises and wounds she got,we put an aid all of it.She's now on the private room and she's peacefully sleeping.It's the effect of the tiredness and the medicine I gave,she'll gonna wake up in a moment".The doctor explained.
"Thanks God!".Onew relieved.
"Can I go to her?".Taeyang asked.
"Yes".The doctor said as he smiled.
As Taeyang heard it,he hurriedly go to her room.
"Thanks Doc".Eunjung said.
"Your welcome.I will leave now all of you".And the doctor walks away.
Yoseob will going to Hyoyeon but Kris stopped him.
"Let him alone with her". Kris said.
Yoseob nodded and sighed.
*                                     *                                        *                                        *
|Taeyang's POV|
 
      Taeyang was now watching Hyoyeon sleeping peacefully.He looked to her worriedly as he seeing her forehead slowly creating knots.
Even in your dreams,I am your enemy?Even in your dreams we are enemies?Even in your dreams,I'm being arrogant,boastful and selfish?.
Taeyang let go of her hand and he get something on his pocket.It was the coin that he used to wish but earlier he didn't throw it.He go to a jewelry shop earlier as they've get off on the bus.He said to the man that placed it a small hole on it and emboded their names at the back of it.
He wear it to her gently.And hold her hand.
I promise that I will going this for real and for a lifetime.
And he gave her a gentle kiss on her lips.
        After 30 minutes,the boys go inside.
"How's Hyoyeon?".Yoseob quickly asked.
"She's fine now".Taeyang said without looking to them.
"Here's the fruits for her".Seungri said and placed the basket on the side table.
"Thanks".Taeyang said."Where's Kahi-noona?".
"She's working to settle her hospital bills".Kris answered.
"What about Mr.Han and our other classmates?".He asked again.
"Well~They now already knew about this but our tour is now postponed because of what happened to Hyoyeon".Onew explained.
"They will going back home tomorrow after lunch".Seungri said.
"What about the four of you?".
"Oh dude!We will not leave the two of you especially like this situation".Kris said.
Taeyang smiled."Stop being dramatic.It doesn't suit you".
The other laughs.
"Let's go!You should eat some food to gain your energy".Yoseob offered.
"I'm going to stay here".Onew offered.
Taeyang sighed."Fine!I will be here after 5 minutes".As he whispered to Hyoyeon.He stand up and patts Onew's shoulder."I will left her with you".
Onew nods.And they went out.
Onew tears gained as he saw her bestfriend on that situation.She has bandage at the right-back side of her head,some bruises in the different parts of her body and bandage on her left foot again.
He hold Hyoyeon's hand."Hyoyeon..I don't know what to say.Seeing you in this situation breaking my heart.I'm your bestfriend for less than 2 decades but for me your my one and only girl.I am afraid to tell you about what my feelings for you.I love you more than  bestfriend".He said emotionally and he kissed her on her forehead.
"Lee Jinki??".
Onew quickly turned around when he heard Taeyang's voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here it goes~ ^^.
 
Thanks to all new subscribers
and to all who kept reading this :)
 
[Sorry for any mistakes]