Hyoyeon Revealation..?

Secret Marriage

 

  "What a pleasant day my de--".Taeyang stops to what he's saying when Hyoyeon throws the wedding invitation card to his front.He surprised as he looked to her.
"What is that??".Hyoyeon asked with poker face.
"A wedding invitation card perhaps..".
Hyoyeon smirked."Don't play prank on me.What the hell the date of it??It's tomorrow!??."And that's why they fit their gowns and suits,to approved the catering services and the cakes,foods etc. yesterday and that's because their wedding will be tomorrow!
Taeyang stood up."Look..I'm not playing prank to you."
"If you say so.Is that your dad decision??".She asked.
"No."He said seriously."It's my decision."
Hyoyeon quickly looked to him."What??".
"As I've said.It's my decision."
"Your ridiculous!".Hyoyeon said."Why you aren't  you consulting me about this??Mason saw that pathetic invitation earlier and he was crying to death that I might leave him.He's just 7 years old but he knew alot of things than his real age!".
"Okay fine!I'm wrong!."Taeyang said."I didn't mean to  do that."
"And damn it Taeyang..why you schedule it so early!?".
"Because I have to.."He said without looking to her.
Hyo frowned."I don't understand.Is all the wedding invitation already delivered to all the guests??".
"I think so.."
"What about Jinki?".She asked bravely.
Taeyang looked to her with dark expression."Why?You wanted to become a runaway bride with your bestfriend??".
Hyoyeon frowned."What the hell you were talking about??".
Taeyang puffed."You were going to marry me tomorrow then you still worrying about him.Do you want to caught the two of us because of money?".He smiled sarcastically.
As Hyoyeon heard that,her body become cold.That hurt terribly.She couldn't move because of the anger she felt towards to him.She smiled fakely as she hold her tears."Yeah..I just going to marry you because of money..Don't you worry,there's a divorce.In 3--no 2 years of our marriage I think that's enough to all the debt that my parents have to your family I'm sure I already paid it."She quickly turned around because she don't want to see him her tears fall.And she quickly went outside.
Taeyang become weak and he just sit on the couch there.He come back to his senses as he saw the pain all over her face as he asked that pathetic question to her.He was even surprised when he heard that her parents have debt to them and that's the reason why Hyoyeon going to marry him.
"Your so selfish Taeyang..".He whispered and smiled bitterly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
      Hyoyeon is now at the park.She just want to be alone by all herself.She wiped her tears when it fall.
"I hate you!I terribly hate you!".She whispered as if Taeyang is on her front.
She'd confirmed last night to herself that she like Taeyang.But after their conversation at the mansion.She do want to kill her feelings towards to him.Especially they were going to live on the same roof after their wedding tomorrow.
She doesn't want to fall to him because she knew she'll just going to hurt herself.
"Stop thinking about him Hyoyeon..Don't mind your feelings towards to him..".She said and sighed.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
|Taeyang's POV|
 
      Taeyang is now at his room's terrace.He was reading some documents that he requested to Mr.Kim earlier.He even talk his dad earlier as he go to his office.And his dad revealed to him something.
Where Hyoyeon and his arranged marriage started.
He was now silently cursing himself because of what he said to her earlier.He even forgot that she and Mason don't have parents anymore.He wanted to kill himself right now.And that's why Onew was over protective to her.
Then,his cellphone rings.He answered it.
"Hello?".
"Dongbae!."
Taeyang quickly get off his cellphone on his ear when he heard Kahi shrieking.He get near to it again."Why you we--."
"Is that true?."She interrupts.
"What is it noona?".He frowned.
"That you and Hyoyeon will get married tomorrow?!."She exclaimed.
He smiled bitterly because all the people around them,except his dad who really knew what the reason of their marriage,were thinking that he and Hyoyeon inlove to each other."We are."
"Oh my God!Why you didn't tell me quickly,huh?And why its so early than the oraiginal date?That it was 2 months from now??."
"Wait.How did you know about this?".He asked curiously.
"Hello."Kahi rolled her eyes."I have now my wedding invitation card!."
"Oh!Yeah..".
"Hmmm..What about Onew??".Kahi asked.
That name again.Taeyang puffs."I don't want to talk about him."
He heard Kahi sighed."Okay.Then,a silence came."I'll going to hang up now.I have to do something!Bye~!".And she hang up.
Taeyang sighed.
Then,he heard something noisy outside of his room.He automatically looked to door when someone just barged in.
He saw Yoseob,Kris and Seungri,they were palpitating.He turned to them.
"What the three of you doing here?".
"Wait..".As Yoseob said and catching his breath."What the hell is this??".He asked as he presented the invitation card to him.
"A wedding invitation card."He said with poker face.
"I know!I mean..why the schedule become tomorrow than to its original date??."
"Ahh..".Taeyang reacted."Why?I do have the right change it.And Hyo already know."
"For sure..Is there any wedding that the bride don't know anything..?".Yoseob whispered,Seungri nudged him.
"What?."Taeyang asked.
"He said best wishes!".Seungri quickly said.
"I didn't said th--".Kris quickly covered Yoseob'smouth and he decided to bring him outside.
"Don't start a fight here."He said while Yoseob struggling himself to free.
Taeyang curiously looked to Seungri.
Sengri smiled."Yoseob just totally..totally.."He don't know what word he'll going to add."..totally happy!".
"Happy??".He asked.
"Yeah!Happy!".Seungri fakely laughed.
"And?"
"And??".Seungri frowned."And we're here to celebrate that."As he pushed him to went out to his room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
OhMyGeee~!Thanks everyone :*