A Kingka Come + big chaos

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 2

A Kingka come + big chaos

 

It has been 1 month since Jongin in EXO HIGH. When the time he comes home, he always has wound and his little brother everyday always giving him lollipop to make his worried flown away.

 

 Jongin is now alone in the house. His mother already out earlier because of her job. Yes, his mother has to raise their family after their father gets killed in a tragic incident that make his twin little brother become trauma. As a result, his twin brother has to go for a therapy. Because of wanting to help their mother. His last younger brother has to work instead of school.

 

Why not Jongin himself? Because his the eldest? He’s working also but, at the same time he must attend high school to study properly and also his twin brother. It’s written in their father will.

 

Jongin have reached at his school. He looked at the EXO HIGH words at the main gate and sigh. “Hope today is not like the past weeks. I just want to study here not to get bullied every each day.” Jongin says and gulped. Slowly, walking to his class.

 

He open his class door, he sigh in relieve because there is no one in there. Maybe his little brother right, to come to school early. He closes the door and walk to his seat. He sits and lays his head on the table. He looked at his black watch.

 

“This school is unacceptably empty and the clock already shows 7.30 a.m.” Jonging mumble alone. “It’s the usual routine.” Jongin jumped from the voice he hears. He turns around and found Luhan standing behind him. ‘Since, when these boys enter the class?’ Jongin blinks, talking to himself.

 

Luhan chuckle looking at Jongin even he can’t see Jongin full face. Thanks to the long fringe of his that cover his eyes and that black big ugly spectacle that adding in the list to cover his face. Luhan actually feels curious about Jongin especially his face.

 

“D—did you hear what I says j-just n---now?” Jongin asks suttered. “Yes.” Luhan sit on his sits and start to take a book to do revision before the class started.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Lulu, you know that we have a new student today?” Lay asks his best friend. Lay sit in front of Luhan, while Luhan sit behind him at the back row with Jongin beside him and an empty table beside Jongin.  “Luhan, did you hear what I’m saying just now?” Lay says and Luhan didn’t give any reaction to him. He waved his hand in front of Luhan but, no movement.

 

Then, he clapped one time in front of Luhan face and with that Luhan snapped from his daydreaming. “Why are you doing that?” Luhan says annoyed. “Who is the one that didn’t hear what other people say. *sigh* you’re weird today, usually you’re not distract.” Lay comment and he leans his back at the wall beside his seat while still sitting.

 

Then, Lay sees Jongin beside Luhan that are focusing in studying even the classroom now are noisy like a zoo when the animals already getting out from their cage. Lay looked back at Luhan and sees Luhan eyed the focus nerd beside him.

 

He sit properly with both of his arm are put on Luhan desk. “Did you like him? Or are you jealous because he’s more intelligent and have more IQ than you?” Luhan widened his eyes after the second sentence is said.

 

‘That’s why he’s like this. The past 2 weeks we have an examination but, Luhan doesn’t got 1st place he get 2nd place. He’s really shock from what he sees. He’s more shocked when he sees the nerd beside him get 1st place.I didn’t care if the nerd gets 1st place or what because the 1st place is suit for a ‘NERD’ like him. The conclusion is Luhan is jealous with Kim Jongin the nerd.’

 

“N---no, it’s not like t---that. It’s just…” “Yah! I have known you since…whatever. And I’m your best friend. You can’t deny it, it’s written on your face.” Luhan didn’t get the chance to continue the conversation when Mr.Kwon steps inside the classroom with a new student? “Class, today we have a new student. *Mr.Kwon says to the class. Then, he turns his head to the new student* you can introduce yourself.” Mr Kwon says with a smile.

 

The new student scans the class and his eyes stopped at Luhan place, he smirk. Luhan is startled and then he averted his gaze to Jongin. Without telling his name to the class he walks to the back of the class and sit on the empty space beside Jongin seat. Hands in the pocket, face looking pissed. Then, the whole class knows. Just one words they think. ‘Kingka have come.’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The kingka name is Oh Sehun. He has the bad behavior. He is popular in a split second, he only come to this school today but, almost all the school known him. Maybe he works at club? The weirdest thing is, he always going anywhere with the nerd of EXO HIGH Kim Jongin! That’s the fact that surprised most of the students here. He doesn’t look like he wants to bully Jongin but, more like want to protect the nerd? It’s weird. And one more, Luhan friend. Lay has a crush at the Kingka.

 

Luhan, has giving up to asks him because as he asks. “Where did you meet him?” He will answer. “His dreamland princess has come to meet him.” And Lay will start admiring the Kingka, Sehun.

 

“Princess? The Kingka is the princess?” Luhan asks Lay. They are now in the classroom. Now the time is the last period of the day. Because the teachers have a meeting, so the students have a free time. Even the students from the other class come to Luhan & Lay class because they want to see the hot Kingka. Oh Sehun. He really has become a hot topic now.

 

Luhan actually have feelings that Sehun always watch him. But, the glare is not the loving one, it’s the killing one. Lay look at Luhan in front of him. Luhan always shifting in his sit. “What happen?” Lay asks worried.

 

“I think the kingka doesn’t like me.” Luhan says more like a whisper but, it’s loud enough to Lay hear it. “My princess will not do something like that.” Lay says and continue to admiring Sehun.

 

Luhan admit that Sehun has a gorgeous face despite his kingka face actually he found that Sehun also a cute boy but, because he is kingka so that’s why. Plus, the milky white skin and the matching chocolate orbs and the dark chocolate hair. It looks so flawless. But, he just want to know one thing, what is he to Jongin?

 

Suddenly, the kingka stand up and walk to Luhan. Everyone eyed him. Luhan just gulp and Lay smiling non stop because his dreamland princess is standing in front of him. “Yes?” Luhan asks. “Tso you are Luhan right?” Luhan nodded and he notices the kingka ‘S’ is a bit…

 

Jongin beside Luhan seat just stare at them. Sehun show his angry face. He suddenly, pulls Jongin on his feet and says. “He’s mine! Don’t touch him!” Sehun says and hug Jongin tightly.

 

Luhan widened his eyes and Luhan can see Jongin also is shock because he becomes stiff. Lay is the one feels like his heart shattered into piece with Sehun words. His princess already likes Jongin?! The nerd?!

 

Lay stand up and separate Sehun and Jongin. “Yah! Jongin, you didn’t deserve him!” Lay says but in Chinese. That make all the students inside the class shocked even they didn’t understand what Lay says but, from Lay face they know he’s mad at Jongin. Because Lay is now looking at Jongin with his dark glare.

 

“Stop! Don’t do anything to him!” Sehun says and stand in front of Jongin to block Lay gaze. Lay see Sehun, and he feels his heart ache more. But, Sehun face looks sad. “Why did you want to protect him?” Lay asked.

 

The whole class just watched them; all they can do is silent. Because now the 2nd top of EXO HIGH and the kingka of EXO HIGH is fighting. Luhan looked at them nervous. “That is not your business.” Sehun says madly.

 

Luhan stand up and pull Lay out from the situation. “Stop it! You said you didn’t want to let your princess sad or hurt either his heart or body or anything else right? You actually have promise me and make a vowed right. Baekhyun and I are the witness remember? You say you want to protect your love even something bad happen to you?” Luhan says to him in Chinese.

 

The other just can see both of them. Lay is silent. Sehun looked at them the last time before he picked his thing and Jongin thing up. Sehun dragged Jongin and they exit the classroom.

 

Lay try to hold his anger and in result he kick the nearby table hardly. ‘Why did I have to feel this irritated? I just see him the first time at the nearby café and I only have a crush on him and this is the second time I meet him. And today is the day I know his name. But, why I feel like…I don’t know.’ Lay let his body fall on the floor with back lean to the wall. He closes his eyes while Luhan just looked at Lay.

 

This is the first time in school year, Lay become like this. He will never become like this. The last time he become like this because Luhan & Baekhyun get threaten to be kill by someone. Lay have set his mind at that time, if he find the person he’ll killed him/her. But, thank god that the killer got caught by the police first.

 

Luhan sigh and rubbed his temple. Luhan looked at the rest of the class. He takes Lay & His thing. “Lay, let’s go.” Luhan grabbed Lay arm to let him stand. Lay obeyed Luhan, he can’t do anything, he feels his heart and mind is empty, he only knows the person that dragging him out from the just now hell. Luhan tell Baekhyun about the situation and they get home together.           

  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In a Café, Sehun & Jongin are having some talk together to clear things out. “First of all, don’t do things like this anymore.” Jongin says first. Sehun didn’t dare to look at the nerd in front of him. Somehow he let out an evil aura around him.

 

“But, the Luhan boy looks like he knows something about us. And his friend, Lay also the same. I don’t want our secret t…” “Don’t worry. It does not gonna to be revile until the perfect time. I’ll tell them.” Jongin says and he sees that Sehun is in the urge of crying.

 

He stands and sits beside Sehun. He hugs Sehun and he burst into tears. Jongin comfort him. He kissed Sehun forehead and Sehun stop from crying.

Sehun looked at Jongin above him. He slowly smiles. “I’m sorry for what happen at the school. I’ll promise this relationship will not be reviled.” Sehun says and Jongin nodded. “But, you know what. I don’t know a nerd like you can be this cheesy. One more, your real face. Only I can see it. Promise me.” Sehun show his pinky finger to Jongin. Jongin chuckle. He clasped his own pinky finger and makes a promise to Sehun.

 

“But, if it’s desperate. I’ll allow it.” Sehun says with a smile. “How I miss that cute smile of yours.” Jongin says and smile. “Here.” Sehun hand him a lollipop. “You know what I want.” Jongin take the lollipop unwrapped it and put in his mouth.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What actually their relation from each other?” Luhan is currently sitting on his study table in his room to make revision about science. “Jongin is a nerd and Sehun is a kingka and why Sehun looked at me like I’m his rival?” Luhan lean his back on the chair and head to the back. “I don’t want to think about it!” He ruffled his own hair. “What a guy. Oh Sehun, he can make that Yixing go insane.” Luhan says for the last time and continue to do his revision. 

 

A/N: The second update!!!! Actually i planned to update tomorrow but, you know someone insist me too...^_^  Anis_ShortyRingo tell me to do so...

But, i update for the readers also...Hope you enjoy reading...COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IS PLEASE...But, depend on you...One more, gramatical error there is a lot...so just close your eyes for that ... I didn't have confident in this chapter actually...D: But, after this i'll try my best....:D