The secret behind + Luhan

Lollipop Nerd

 

The secret behind + Luhan

 

A/N: I'm bored then I  update!!! Woohoo!!! Just finish? studying mathematics...Also, chapter short...Oh well! I know that...

 

Luhan stirred in the bed and slowly open his eyes. He looks around and found Kai at the study desk with a bunch of paper in front of him. Luhan get out from the bed and walk to Kai. Kai looks behind him when he feels hands on top of his shoulder.

 

“Lu. You should stay in bed.” Luhan shook his head and then his eyes fall on Kai injured arm.

 

Luhan caress the bandage and looks at Kai. “I’m sorry. Its hurt right? I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to do that.” Luhan tears up. Kai stand and hug him.

“It’s okay. It’s not your fault at all.”

“Do you get stitch?” Kai hesitant to say yes or not. But, Luhan can read his face reaction.

“How many stitches did you got?”

“5 stitch.” Luhan looks sad.

 

“Like I said. Don’t worry. It’ll heal and I’m not going to die just because I got my arm cut okay? So, there is no ‘blaming yourself’ game.” Kai said and finally Luhan smile.

“But, I’m sorry.” Kai smile and hug his boyfriend. From the hug, Luhan eyes take a glance of the paper on top of the table.

 

‘E-X-O ORG?’ He thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lay come inside the house late at night while holding a usual envelope. He close the door slowly didn’t want anyone to hear that someone is there. But, when all the lights are turns on he’s surprised. When he turns around, he can see Kai’s emotionless face.

 

“Oh! Did I wake you up? Hehe, then sorry.” Lay smile awkwardly and wanted to walk past him but, stop.

 

“Zhang Yixing. 18 years old. The third child of EXO ORG Family heir. Get trained to be assassins since 10 years old. His mother gets married to the leader of EXO ORG Family that already have two children……Right?” Lay widened his eyes.

 

Kai smirked when he looks at Lay expression. “I didn’t think my words really hit the bulleyes.” Kai said. “So, care to explain?” Lay clench his fist and looks at Kai.

“What if I don’t want?”

“Oh~~” Kai is surprised with Lay courage. Despite being in enemy headquarters. Lay wanted to walk away but, his legs don’t want to move. It’s either he’s afraid or maybe wanting to fight back.

 

“Last chance.”

“What?”

“I’ll let you go for now because of Sehun. You should thank him properly, if not you’re dead by now.” Kai said and walk away. Lay gulp. Kai’s words still echoed in his mind. But, when the time Kai said about Sehun he already knows that he didn’t deserve this last chance.

 

He lifts the envelope in his hands. “Kai!” He called and Kai turns around. Lay is breathing heavily, he didn’t know whether the things he wanted to do now are the right thing or not.

“I---I…” Lay sigh.

“Here.” Lay extended the envelope in his hand to Kai. Kai looks at the brown envelope before looking at Lay.

“What are you doing?”

“Just, this is the plan.” Kai raised his eyebrow; weird.

 

“What do you mean?”

“I also don’t know what I am doing now! But, I know I just can’t.”

“Yah, what happen?”

“I tried to tell him to stop doing this thing but, he refused it. He threatens me. He said he’ll do anything to get Luhan ge back.” Kai become weirder.

“Wait. Actually what is happening? Why is there Luhan? What is that mean?”

 

“Luhan ge.” Lay dropped on the floor sobbing when he remembers the memory.

“Lay, tell me.” Kai said in a desperate tone.

“It’s hurt. I hate him! Luhan ge didn’t deserve it!”

“Lay! ing tell me now!!” Kai voice echoed around the front door.

 

“EXO. The founder is Luhan ge father. He’s a nice man. After Luhan’s mom died after 3 months giving birth to Luhan ge, he completely change as the time past by. He remarried with my mother but, she also died…because our father killed her. He said that her love is not the same as Luhan ge mom love. He become furious day by day and starts abusing Luhan ge. Until, one day he came back from his mission with a kid older then me but, younger than Luhan ge.”

“Kris.” Kai said and Lay is surprised.

 

“How do you know Kris ge name?”

“Who do you think I’m? I know about that guy. He’s currently just working with your father right? People called him the killing machine because he’s doing his job like your father said too without turning back or thinking twice.” Kai said. Lay looks down on the floor.

“Kris ge is a nice sibling to us. He cares for us but, he change too. I don’t know what that old man had made him become like that! Please.” Lay hold for Kai shirt.

 

“For the sake of Luhan ge and Kris ge. Help me.” Lay said.

“About Luhan, what actually happen to him?” Lay let go Kai’s shirt.

“He…He got push by our father from our two-storey house at the balcony and---he lost his memory.” Kai widened his eyes.

“You’re not lying right?”

“How can I be lying in this kind of situation? I don’t want Luhan ge to remember the past but, Kris ge keep insist me to let Luhan ge remember it. I don’t know what Kris ge motive is…” Lay said.

 

“Then, all of the dreams are not just dreams. Is it true right?” Kai and Lay turn to the source of the voice and surprised because Luhan is there; standing with his pyjama on and tears in his eyes.

 

“Lu…Why…”

“Is it true?” Luhan walk to Lay and kneel in front of Lay. He looks him into the eyes.

“I’m always wondering about the dream. I always wonder about the two boys inside my dream. You’re Yixing right?” Lay looks up at Luhan. Lay nodded. “You’re my little brother?” Lay nodded again.

“Luhan ge, I’m sorry.” Lay hug Luhan tightly.

 

Eventhough they are united with each other but, from the other side of view. Kai can notice it by a glance that Luhan is empty. His eyes didn’t reflect any emotion while Lay hugging him. Luhan eyes shows only dead black hole like in the sky. It seems that once they were into the black hole, they can’t ever come back.

 

Kai clench his fist, he didn’t bear to look at Luhan in that kind of state. He hates it. He doesn’t like anyone that he knows in this world crying over their changing families. It’s heartbroken. For Kai, its enough having Sehun having trauma for nearly the whole year. Enough having Tao delusional and stop eating for the whole year also. He hates that! He swears to himself that he’ll protect his families.

 

“Lay, Luhan.” Both of them look at Kai.

“I’ll try to figure it out…I’ll try to sort of this mess.”