Real + You

Lollipop Nerd

 

Real + You

 

A/N: So.........BA BAM!!

 

“Yah! Are you crazy?! Why you didn’t kill him?!” Wei Xi, in short Lay, Luhan, Kris father said angrily. “Before this you never think twice before killing but, why now?!” He raised his voice.

“Kris! Answer me!!!” He said and Kris still in a calm state even he is badly beaten by his father.

“Now, I hate seeing your face. Get out of my room!” His father said and Kris walks to the door; exit the room.

 

Kris stops in the middle of the hallway and punch the wall hardly until a cracking sound coming from his knuckles. He looks down and gritted his teeth. “Why I didn’t kill him? I just let him go.” Kris mumbles.

 

“Kris hyung?” Kris lowers his hands and its drop limply at his side. He looks at the person in front of him.

“Oh no! Kris hyung! What did I said?! Don’t ever let out your anger punching this stupid wall. Look, now you’re hurt.” The said person takes his injured hand and rubbed it lightly.

“You stupid wall! How dare you make Kris hyung injured! You! Ouch!” Kris let out a small chuckles looking at the cute act.

 

“Ouch!” The person squat down with his hand between his stomach and his thigh holding onto it tightly. “Indeed you’re a stupid wall! Stupid! I hate you.” He said and kisses his own hands.

“Hyung, let’s go from here.” The person drags Kris by his wrist to Kris’s room.

 

Kris sit on the couch and the person take the medical kit before wrapping Kris hands while reading the instruction in between. “Umm…I think, it’s done.” Kris looks at his hands. He can tell that this person didn’t have experience with the medical kit but, it does seem it wrapped nicely around his hand.

“Okay, I have to go now. I have a meeting with the underlings. We’ll meet later and…” Kris looks up from his hands.

 

“Thank you for letting the hostage free. I’m thankful for that.”

“Chanyeol!” The person, Chanyeol turn around to look at Kris.

“Thank you too for making me realizes my mistake and action.” Chanyeol beam him his usual big smile.

“Okey donkey. It’s a small matter. Oh! Crap I’m late. Bye Kris hyung. Love you.” Kris chuckles looking at Chanyeol.

 

He sometimes thinks that Chanyeol is precious and deserve to be love but, he didn’t think the consequence of that word. He didn’t think that he actually really in love with Chanyeol, his right hand man. But, wait! Just now, why Chanyeol walk strangely. He didn’t lift his left leg when he walks. Kris becomes curious.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“So, basically you’re just following Kris order and Kris order is actually come from your father right? But, Kris is doubting himself whether he should continue being like that or not. Then, he decided to tell you what you’re father plan and actually the plan is just a fake plan. He does that because he’s trying to protect you and Luhan. Since, he already knows where Luhan is. He actually…maybe has a plan to get back Luhan memories and eventually thinking to kill you’re father.” Kai said looking at the information given by his underlings about EXO.

 

“Are the information right?” Kai asked and all of the people in the room looking at him. Lay actually is really impressed with Kai skill of elaborating other vision of view just by looking at their information on a piece of paper. He really deserves to be in the ‘leader’ position. Kai is judging their reaction. His underlings are as usual. Lay is kind of conscious to his surrounding now while Tao seem down. Kai wanted to ask his little brother what happen but, he decided to wait for it.

 

“Lay?” Lay shook his head and look at Kai. Slowly, he nodded and sighs.

“But, there is information about Kris ge.”

“What is it?”

“Kris ge right hand man. Park Chanyeol.” Kai furrowed his eyebrows and he can see that Tao face become different and he’s clenching his fist tightly.

“He’s the most trusted person in our organization.”

“Collect the information for this man. Name Park Chanyeol.” Kai said and the underlings rush outside after give a loud ‘yes!’ to their leader.

 

“Firstly, what kind of person is he?” Before Lay can answer Kai question, Luhan and Sehun voice from outside can be heard. The three of them rush outside the meeting room to the source of the voice; at front door.

“What?” Kai widened his eyes. Tao that see that scene quickly run to the lying person in Sehun arm.

 

“Baekhyun! Wake up!! Yah!” Tao take Baekhyun in his arm and tapping his cheek slowly but, he didn’t get any reaction. Tao lift Baekhyun bridal style.

“Bring the medical kit! Be quick!” Tao said to a group of their underlings and they quickly act to the command. Tao went up to their shared bedroom. He place Baekhyun on the bed.

 

“Baekhyun, I’m sorry that I didn’t search for you.” Tao tears fall down while he caressed Bakehyun cheek. Then, the underlings come with medical kit in hands. Tao take it and start to bandage the wound around Baekhyun body and wipe the blood on his cheek.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Tao.” Tao lift his head up and look at the door. Kai, Sehun, Lay and Luhan is there standing looking at him.

“You!!” Tao rush to Lay and grabbed his collar shirt.

“You! What have you done?! You said you just want to talk to him but, you lure him right?! You get him…” Lay pry Tao hands harshly and look at him in anger.

“I don’t know about that! I’m not one of them!”

“But, it straight-out that you’re part of them!”

“But, I’m not the one! What do you expect from me? I have been friend with him since 1st grade! Do you expect me to let them killed him?!”

 

“Then, explain about Chanyeol! Why did he in your organization?!”

“What Chanyeol have to do in this situation? He just Kris ge right hand man.” Tao huffed angrily. Kai that is standing there just look at them. Sehun is clinging to him while Luhan looking at them without blinking. Then, Tao and Lay start to shout at each other again.

 

Kai sigh heavily and wanted to stop them but, he is surprised when Luhan step forward and push of them from each other. “STOP WHAT THE HELL YOU’RE DOING NOW!” Luhan yelled for the first time making all the people in the room shocked.

 

Tao and Lay send last glare to each other before both of them move their gaze to other place. Luhan sigh and Kai is amazed even ‘it’s not the right time to be amazed about Luhan sudden change of attitude’. But, Kai being Kai.

 

“Okay, now. Tao can’t you explain what happen?” Luhan asked in his usual tone.

“I don’t want to say anything. Asks Sehun about that.” Tao said without looking at Luhan face.

“Yah…”

“Lay! Stop it. Don’t start the fight again.” Luhan looks at Lay and Lay sigh, unsatisfied because his brother is on Tao side.

 

“Sehun, can you tell us. What happen?” Every eye is now on Sehun that is still clinging to Kai arm moving his gaze at each of them suddenly feeling nervous.

“I—I--”

“And do you want to know about something? About Lay. What he has done to Sehun hyung?” Tao said suddenly changing the subject still trying to get revenge on the fight happen just now.

“Tao, don’t say it.” Sehun become panicked and it makes Kai become curious.

“What did he do?” Kai ask Sehun but the latter doesn’t want to answer.

 

“Lay, why don’t you said about what you have done to Sehun hyung?” Tao smirked at Lay. Lay is silent.

“Lay.” Luhan called for him but, Lay still had his eyes looking the floor.

“Lay hyung, say it.” Tao say sarcasticly.

“Fine! I strangled him!” Kai and Luhan widened their eyes. They didn’t expect Lay to done that to Sehun.

 

Sehun close his eyes trying to forget the image of Lay at the night he gets strangled.

 

“Kai hyung, look. He’s the bad one.” Tao said; a little bit of satisfaction in his heart.