Plan + Spy

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 15

Plan + Spy

     

The next day, In the MoonS2 Family house, everyone didn’t dare to talk even a word because of their leader; Kai mood. Just now, early in the morning he’s cursing because of something. They are sitting at the office room ready to do the plan.

 

“Hyung. Kai hyung!” Tao call him and Kai looks at him. “What?” Tao gulp. “What happen actually? Why you looks like really mad of something.” Tao says the words properly. Then, Kai sigh heavily and lean his back on the chair. Everyone looks at their leader. The underlings, his siblings and his boyfriend are weird with him.

 

“Kai-nim?” The leader of the underling’s calls for him and Jongin answer the call without looking at his face. “We get the information of them.” He whispers to Jongin while glancing to the other. Jongin lift his head to look at him. “Where is it?” He handed Jongin a 10 page thick paper and Jongin read it one by one.

 

He put the paper harshly on the table making everyone startled with his action. “We’ll make the plan today. Everyone will be separated with their jobs and the leader of the south area will be Tao. Half of us will be following me and the other half will be following Tao. Our target is not easy as we thought because they are now slowly increasing.” Jongin give a brief of explanation and stand up from his chair.

 

He looks outside through the tinted window. “How about us?” Luhan asks and Jongin looks at him. “Depends on all of you but, I usure you to follow us. We’ll protect you. Except Sehun will stay and Lay will be the leader for the area around here.” Everyone is surprised with Jongin decision.

 

“Kai-nim, why did he’s the one?” “If he’s not the one. Who’ll be? Sehun? I can’t give him this job. When you looks at him in this situation you’ll says he is useless. But, if he gone berserk. You’re the one will died. There will be no dislike about this. My decision is final.” Jongin looks at them.

 

He stopped at the door before wanted to walk out the room. “The one that is target now is BAP.” The underlings widened their eyes disbelieve.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At night, everyone is already sleeping except Jongin and a few of the underlings. They are at the living room talking about something.

 

“What?” “Kai-nim, BAP is…” “I know. They’re actually our alley for the past 17 years but, now are different. The past is the past.” Jongin says relax. “But, it’s okay to let thing like this?” “I didn’t have a choice. If not we’ll be swipe all over by them. But, don’t worry. I have my own plan about this thing.” Jongin says before exit the living room.

 

The underlings look at each other. “But, I trust Kai-nim. I’ll follow him, even what he does.” One of them says and the other nodded agreeing by the words.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the BAP Family headquarters. They are planning about the attack. Yongguk is sitting beside Himchan while eyes are glancing at the remaining 4 people in the room one by one.

 

“Daehyun you’ll be sent as the leader at the south area. Junhong and Jongup will be sent around this area. Himchan and I will be guarding Kai, that’s mean the main of the attack. Youngjae…” Yongguk looks at the chubby cute boy.

 

“I’ll send you to be the spy from the inside.” Youngjae widened his eyes. “What?! Why me?” Youngjae stands from his sits. “There is a reason behind this thing.” Yongguk says before exit the room. Youngjae looks at the door. “Youngjae, I’ll arrange and explain the entire thing about this spying thing and…Daehyun will become your back up so stay in your room until I come.” Himchan hesitant says about the last words before he exits the room.

 

“Hyung, you’re lucky to be the spy?” Jongup says admiring Youngjae. “Lucky? Are you crazy? Did you know who our enemy now?” Jongup looks at Junhong beside him and back to Youngjae. “That face. You didn’t know right?” Jongup and Junhong nodded is unison.

 

“MoonS2 is our target now.” Jongup palm the table. “Hyung, if you’re exposed. You’ll definitely dead!” “I know and…Aish!” Youngjae turn around when he feels someone tapped his shoulder. “I’m your back up remember?” Youngjae actually forgot that he has the best member in spying for his back up. “Thank you!” Youngjae hug Daehyun tightly.

 

In the other hands, in the room. Yongguk and Himchan are talking about something.

 

“Yongguk, why did you have to send Youngjae alone?” “That is my decision and he’s new. He has to learn and he can’t fail this mission. Also if he failed and get killed I didn’t care about it.” Yongguk says heartless making Himchan widened his eyes.

 

“Are you crazy? If you really want to send him, send Daehyun too as a back up. If not inside, just outside.” Yongguk looks at Himchan and smirk. “Are you kidding me? Are you stupid?” Yongguk walks to Himchan and he back up until his back meet the wall.

 

“I’m serious about my decision.” Himchan looks at him. Yongguk chuckle and smirk. “Now, you dare to talk back.” Himchan just looks Yongguk straight into the eyes. “Even you didn’t want Daehyun as a back up. I already let him to be one.” Yongguk widened his eyes before punch Himchan on the face making the latter fall on the floor holding his cheek. He gets a cut beside his lips.

 

“YOU DARE DO THAT!” Yongguk grab Himchan by his collar making him stand up. “I’m the leader! I’m the one make the decision! Not you!” Yongguk push Himchan on the bed and pinned both Himchan hand above his head. “I don’t want…” Himchan look straight at Yongguk eyes.

 

“I don’t want, you feel another guilty. I don’t want the second dead happen because of your decision and I don’t want that guilty of you to come back.” Yongguk widened his eyes. “THAT IS THE PAST! IT’S NOT YOUR PROBLEM!” Yongguk says and he tightens his grip. Himchan hiss in pain and his tears flow.

 

“Just don’t. I will do anything as long as you’re guilty towards that incident gone.” Himchan tears flow down, this time in a different feelings; Yongguk is shocked. For the past years, he never saw Himchan in this state except the nearly dead situation of them.

 

He lean and kiss Himchan lips harshly. Himchan is surprised and try to move his head but, the grip become more hurt and the kiss making his lips bruise. Yongguk broke the kiss and get down from the bed. He sits with leg hang at the side of the bed. Himchan rubbed his wrist before wiping his mouth.

 

He knows his swollen wirst will be more swollen. “I’ll make the plan with them now.” Himchan says without looking at Yongguk. He walks to the door and glance at Yongguk before exit the room.

 

Himchan is standing in front of Daehyun and Youngjae share room. He knocks on the door before entering inside. Daehyun and Youngjae are surprised looking at Himchan face. “Hyung, your side lips is bleeding.” Youngjae says worried while hands holding Himchan face. “It’s nothing.” Himchan remove Youngjae hands from his face and smile.

 

They seat at a table and start too discussed about the plan. While Yongguk in the other room is still thinking about Himchan. “Even I know he’s precious to me but, why I keep hurting him.” Yongguk grabbed his hair and shout.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day, both B.A.P and MoonS2 have reognised their plan and start to give out the real task. For MoonS2 they just need to train Lay and letting Tao become more reliable. As for B.A.P the task sending Youngjae as the spy start today. Early in the morning Youngjae is already send to the MoonS2 headquarters to start their mission. Youngjae feel restless but, having Daehyun as a back up is really reliable thing. He must thank Himchan for this. Because Daehyun is just a back up so, he must do the spy thing alone and Daehyun just seeing his action.

 

Youngjae hesistant press the bell. “Yes?” He can hear someone voice from the inside. “I’m the new underlings. I just come here.” After he says that the door is open and a man greets him. “Thank you for coming here Youngjae-sshi. We’re please to adding the new underlings in the MoonS2 Family.” The guy says and Youngjae bows slightly. “Please come in.” Youngjae step in follow the guy to the living room. He scanned all over the room. ‘Nothing suspicious.’ He thought and tilts his head.

 

Youngjae can see a guy sitting on the couch with crossing legs and holding a phone, maybe reading message because there is no one will see the screen if someone is calling the person right? “Kai-nim.” ‘So, he’s the leader.’ He looks at Kai that is walking towards his direction. He smiles to Youngjae and Youngjae bow to him. Suddenly, he feels nervous and he gulps because Kai is letting out the aura that Yongguk always do. The killing aura.

 

He chuckles. “You’re Youngjae right? From today you’ll work here. So, make yourself comfortable.” Kai smile to him and walks outside the living room but, he stops beside Youngjae putting one of his hands on Youngjae shoulder. “Don’t panick. I’ll not do anything.” He says slowly to make just the two of them hear it. Youngjae didn’t dare to looks at Kai because he sure ‘that’ is like a warning for entering their place. He gulps for the second time.

 

 

He start his duty as the underlings by training and get lecture by the leader from the underlings about the rule of MoonS2 family and how they should protect the main member with their life. Then, he knows that each of the underlings is the unfortunate people or can say that they are safe from being murdered, sell, and manymore of bad influence. So, they decided to protect the family in the future to show a thank you as a token of gift for them.

 

“Youngjae-sshi.” Youngjae is surprised when his name is being called. The other looks at him. “How you get in here?” “Luhan-nim, found me at the street half dead.” And all of them nodded. He actually make story only about the half dead thing but other than that is actually true. Luhan is the one found him at the street the day before he enters MoonS2 family. The reason why he is there because he encountered with a flirt and near to get before that he get punch and kick. What a day.

 

“Please make yourself comfortable with us.” The leader of the underlings bows. Youngjae bow too and he looks around. ‘Didn’t the MoonS2 underlings too much? Better tell Yongguk hyung first.’ He thought looking around.

 

At night he called for Yongguk telling about the information in his room at the other side of Kai mansion. The bungalow beside that is special for the underlings. It’s luxurious. He is nervous, he looks around and praying that Yongguk pick up the call. And the fourth ring Yongguk pick the call up. “Yongguk hyung about their member…” Youngjae telling one by one. “You should continue your investigation. Take oppurtinity about their main member position.” With that Yongguk cut the line. Youngjae sigh in relieve when he see no one see him but, he didn’t know that someone is hearing the conversation. 

 

A/N: Thank you for subscribe, view, and comment hehehehehe ^_^