Childish + Someone

Lollipop Nerd

 

Childish + Someone

 

“Kai.” Luhan called pushing Kai’s door room slowly and enter. Kai didn’t look at Luhan even Luhan called him many times. Luhan sit on the bed beside the lying Kai; Kai back is facing Luhan.

“Kai, wake up. I want to say something.” But, Luhan didn’t receive any reaction from his boyfriend.

 

He sighs looking at the unmoved Kai. “I’m sorry for being stupid. I’m always getting mad at just a small thing. Don’t hate me and don’t ignore me anymore. I’m lonely. It’s hurt seeing you with him. I hate that, please forgive me.” Luhan says; head hanged low and his tears fall down wetting the sheet.

 

Then, he feels Kai sit on the bed. “Lu, look at me.” Luhan slowly lift his head and welcome by a peck on the lips. They stare at each other with face just centimeter away.

“You don’t need to apologize. It’s my fault too because I’m saying something you hate.” Luhan smile to him and peck Kai’s lips.

“It’s okay. It’s my fault. I’m obsessed over the past and him I think…and I’m afraid that you’ll leave me just like him.” Luhan hug him tightly.

 

 “Why do you think I’ll do something stupid like that? I have promise you right? I’ll never leave your side.”

“Stop it. You’re embarrassed me.” Luhan snuggle his face to Kai shoulder.

“You’re cute. You’re pretty.” Luhan giggle.

“Stop it Jongin.” Luhan break the hug and slap him lightly on the arm but, Kai keep teasing him.

 

And they keep teasing each other until…

 

“Yah! Mr. Kim Jongin and Han Luhan! Can’t both of you stop be disgustingly in love? Just go already!!” Sehun voice can be heard from the hallways.

“After this you should close this door.” Lay hold the door knob and then looks at Sehun before looking back at Kailu inside the room.

“Don’t you think that Sehun might be pregnant? Or is he in his PMS?Or maybe mood swings?” Lay asks weird.  

“Yah! YI XING!! COME HERE QUICKLY!” Sehun voice boom through the house.

 

“Umm just ignore what I asked just now and---bye both of you.” Lay close the door and ‘baby I’m coming! Stop shouting’ can be heard from the outside. Kai and Luhan look at each other and laugh remembering the scene just now.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Lay?” Sehun looks at the kitchen but, no ones.

“Lay~~?” He looks at the garden.

“Not here too. Lay~~~?” Still no answer. He goes back to their shared bedroom and sighs heavily when he finds the bedroom is empty.

 

He sits on the chair in front study desk. He looks around. “Where is my Yi Xing?” Sehun sigh again. He turns around to face the balcony and then an envelope that is place beside the nightstand attracts his sight. He stands up and sits on the bed before taking the envelope in his hand. He turns it back and front; furrowing his eyebrows.

“What is this weird logo?” Sehun looks at the bottom of the envelope on the right side.

 

Suddenly, he sees Lay with towel on his head; wiping his head just coming out from the shower.

 

“Lay. I search for you and called you why didn’t you answer me. You should have answered me even you’re in the shower.” Lay look up and smile to Sehun but, his smile fall when he sees the envelope in Sehun hand.

 

He walks to him and snatch the envelope harshly. “Don’t touch my things!” Sehun is surprised with Lay sudden outburst.

“Lay, whats wrong?” Lay snapped from his anger and realize he just raised his voice.

“Sehun-ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean.”

“You didn’t ever be like this.” Sehun looks afraid.

“Baby. I’m sorry okay? I’m just stressed out about the game and I’m worried if this envelope is gone I can’t save the unicorn.”

“Always about your unicorn game! Stop playing with it or I’ll murder that thing!”

“No. Please baby. Have mercy on Unicorn.” Lay says.

 

Sehun crossed his arm and Lay keep saying ‘please’ to him. Sehun looks at him and smile. “Okay.” Lay sigh in relieve.

“I’ll wait downstair okay?” Lay nodded. When Sehun exit the room. Lay quickly open the envelope and checking the contain; sigh in relieve.

“I thought it’s gone. Thank god. I’ll be dead meat if this thing is gone.” He looks around and then decided to place it inside the drawer before locking it with a key.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Say ah~~” Sehun frown his eyebrows.

“You should eat it first.” Sehun is annoyed.

“No. I want to feed you.” Sehun stand and palm the table hardly with eyes looking at the Kailu couple in front of him. Lay is already closed both of his ears and close his eyes.

“No. No. Please don’t. Don’t make my baby mad again.” Lay shook his head.

 

“Can both of you stop it?” He said annoying.

“Why should us?” Sehun inhale and smile.

“You little short deer! Just stop it! It’s really annoying. I don’t want to see the---” Sehun crossed his arm.

“Are you perhaps jealous? Because Lay didn’t want to be treated like that?” Luhan said.

 

Then, it starts again. The childish fight between Luhan and Sehun. Kai just palm his face looking at his boyfriend and little brother while Lay is still in the same position.

 

“Is he playing stone or what?” Kai blinks.

 

“Okay. Girls! Stop fighting over this thing. If Luhan wanted to feed anyone, let him be. Sehun-ie baby, if you want to follow what Luhan is doing, just do it. Both of you should not---” Lay looks at both of them. Luhan and Sehun shows and angry face to him.

“Did I say something wrong?” He asks.

 

“Yes!! We’re not girls!!” They said in unison before running after Lay around the house. Kai sigh heavily looking at them.

“Are they really a grown up boys or maybe they have sickness.” Kai stand up from his chair and went to them. They are currently in the living room with Sehun and Luhan is sitting on Lay. One holding his legs and another neck.

 

 “Wrestling?” Kai walk to them and lift Luhan up from Lay and put him on the couch. He lifts Sehun too and put him on the couch too before helping Lay to stand on his feet. Kai sigh for how many times today before lifting Luhan on top of his shoulder and walk up stair forgetting that just now they are currently having a dinner together.

 

Lay looks at Sehun and Sehun glare at him making Lay flinch. “Baby, I’m sorry.” Lay scooted closer and embrace Sehun tightly. Lay actually didn’t know why he is apologizing in the first place.

“Why are you apologizing? I’m the one that start it first. I’m sorry for hitting you just now.” Sehun says and hug him back snuggling his face to his boyfriend shoulder. Lay smile.

 

“Apologize is accepted.” Lay said and peck Sehun cheek.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Yah! Stop that, don’t be stupid! You’ll hurt yourself! They are not someone that we can challenge just like that!”

“Then, what do you want me to do?! Kill myself to let this matter go away?!”

“No. But, we have others way right?”

“I have already sent him there.”

The guy widened his eyes. “Are you trying to kill him too or what?! Enough when you nearly lost your brother once! You can’t do the same thing to your younger brother! You can’t just merely follow what your father said!”

“It’s none of your business! You’re just my right hand man! You didn’t deserve to talk about this entire thing like you know about it!”

“I know about the entire thing! It’s useless to say anything to you. Just don’t regret it when Luhan remember all about the incident.” The guy says and walks out of the house. 

 

A/N: The plot? I also didn't know what happen to the plot~~ In the next next chapter new character will come out...Two people only...So, excuse for the grammar error and I'm sorry for the late update...