Lies + Sorry 2

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER  20
Lies + Sorry 2
 
“Die!”
 
Yongguk says and widened his eyes when Himchan is standing in front of him, preventing him to shot Kai and Luhan.
 
“Yah! What are you doing?!” Yongguk raised his voice.
 
Usually Himchan will flinch when Yongguk raised his voice but, today it’s different. 
 
“Don’t. Please…I don’t want you too kill someone innocent.” Yongguk smirk.
“What innocent?! His father killed my father! If I let the connection through, that guy spouse will also kill som…”
“He’s different!” Himchan yelled for the first time to Yongguk.
 
Yongguk drop his hand that is holding the gun to his side.
 
He glares at Himchan and push the latter away. 
 
Himchan get a hold of Yongguk arm wanting to pull him but, he get push again and his temple get hit hard on the steel pole.
 
Blood oozing down from his side head making him dizzy. As he knows, Yongguk will never be bother about him anymore.
 
Even he not bothering Himchan but, Himchan still wants to make Yongguk to be the real Yongguk and not the killing human machine, like now. 
 
Himchan try to stand but, the dizziness making him impossible.
 
Yongguk is already step closer to Luhan and Kai.
 
Kai can’t even move because his body is hurt like hell.
 
Luhan just hug his boyfriend tightly and close his eyes; bury his face to Kai.
 
Yongguk smirk but, before he can pull the trigger someone is hugging his back. 
 
“Himchan hyung!” Zelo called from the entrance.
 
They can see that Yongguk is struggling from Himchan grip and they know Himchan strength can’t matched Yongguk’s. Yongguk get punch by Himchan with all his might. Yongguk stumble to the back.
 
He pulls Himchan by the collar and punch him and he fall on the cemen floor. Yongguk grab Himchan and throw him to the other side with Yongguk back facing Kai and Luhan. Before he can kick Himchan, he being pulls by someone.
 
“Yah!” Yongguk glare at the person.
“Yongguk hyung. Stop! If not you’ll kill Himchan hyung!” Jongup shout towards Yongguk but, he feels more irritated.
 
Himchan is help by Zelo and Youngjae to sit.
 
“Please…Stop him…” Himchan grip Youngjae hands while eyes looking at Yongguk figure that is being held by Jongup and Daehyun.
 
Yongguk start to use his gun aimlessly. Himchan can see that Jongup and Daehyun get push to the side by Yongguk.
 
He wanted to get up but, he being pulls back by Youngjae and Zelo.
 
He insisted and he quickly runs in front of Yongguk and wanting to stop him from shooting them. 
 
“Yongguk please stop!” Himchan says.
“Get off from my way!” Yongguk brain starts to refresh the time where his mother and father get killed.
“Chan-ie…” Himchan is surprised by the nickname and get push again to the side. 
 
Yongguk lift the gun and pull the trigger. Towards Luhan and Kai.
 
BANG! 
 
At the same time, Lay, Sehun, Tao, and Baekhyun reach after settling the business outside. They widened their eyes at the scene. 
 
Himchan get shoot by Yongguk. Yongguk looks at Himchan. Shock expression can be seen plastered on his face.
 
“Guk-ie, please change. If not for me…for them.” Himchan says and smile. He drops on the cemen floor; fainted. B.A.P Family rushed to Himchan.
 
Kai widened his eyes looking at the scene.
 
“Yongguk hyung! What have you done?!!” Zelo shout. The maknae yell at his hyung whole heart. Kai get off from Luhan embrace and limp to Yongguk. He punches Yongguk making him fall on the floor. Yongguk look at Kai emotionless.
 
“Why did you have to do that?! He does so many things for you! And is this the thing you give him as a return?! He even begs us and B.A.P Family to help him. You know for what?! He just wants you to become your trueself and not like this?! Everything he does. I know all of it. We help him in silent and he is willing to do anything or even get killed just to make you become you! Just…” Kai is definitely angry. 
 
Lay and Tao rushed to Kai and calm him down before another fight happen.
 
“He just wants you to forget about your past! He just wants the past that haunted you gone…Why…?” Youngjae says.
“Yongguk hyung. Get a hold of yourself. How could you?!” Jongup says angrily.
“You have promise him right? You promise to protect him right? But, the whole things are different! You’re not protecting him! But, still…He stays by your side.” Daehyun sobbed. Yongguk grip his hair with both of his hand and shout.
 
The only thing Yongguk remember is the promise he make with Himchan.
 
“…I’ll promise to protect you with whole my life. So, stay by my side.”
 
Yongguk kneeled down beside Himchan body and tears fall down from his eyes. For the first time, Yongguk cry in front of others. 
 
A/N: I have time so, i update. I'm a turtle and so slow...hahaha. Okay, my grammar so bad so you'll see gramatical error in each of this chapter and...just....Argh!! I need to improve my english!!!!
 
Anyway, thank you for subscribe, comment, and View...Also thank you for reading!!!!!!! ^_^
 
Play/Recommend song - SPICA - 독하게 (P/S: I really love this song and SPICA TOOO!!!!)