Help me!...But can you?

Lollipop Nerd

 

Help me!...But can you?

 

A/N: This story will soon be over and the end will be really lame...I have warning all of you okay...*sigh* 

 

“Kai, are you really sure?” Luhan asks worried with Kai sudden decision to barge in the EXO HQ.

“That’s the craziest idea I have heard in my life. Hyung! Don’t be stupid!” Tao complaint and sigh.

“Then, what do you want us to do? Knocking on the door with a cardboard around the neck saying ‘we’ll kill all of you’? Ridiculous.” Kai says.

 

The room suddenly falls into silent. They just are looking at each other. “So, how about we carried out this plan?” Kai says and smile at his own plan. But, when he tells the plan they gasped. They look at Kai weird. Because his plan is really insane.

“Kai, you don’t have to do that. It’s dangerous. I don’t want my hyung to go there alone! What if…”

“Lay, just stop it.” Luhan says in a calm tone.

“But,hyung.” Lay looks at Luhan worried.

“He knows what he’s doing. Kai is not someone that will put others life in a stake.” Luhan says.

 

“Soon, we’ll start the plan. If they want to play by bait then we also can play it.” Kai smirk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Spit it out!” Another punch is aim at Chanyeol making him cough blood. He get grip by the hair to make him facing Kris father.

“You son of a ! Are you never being thankful that we took you in? You should be grateful and not betraying us likes this!” He slaps Chanyeol face. Chanyeol hiss in pain and he fall on the floor with a thud.

 

He’s slipping on and off conscious. “Get up!” He’s force to get up with one underling each side holding his arm.

“Now, spit it out! With whom you’re meeting with?” But, Chanyeol still keep silent. Kris father, Wei Xi exhale angrily. He lifts Chanyeol face to look at him. 

“You’re really one stubborn .” Chanyeol suddenly spat at his face making the underling shocked by Chanyeol action.

 

“I’m stubborn. And for your information, you’re not the one that took me in. Its Yi fan that took me in don’t misunderstand. I’ll never want to follow if you’re the one that took me in.” Wei Xi scoffed and kicks Chanyeol. Chanyeol fall on the floor breathing hardly.

“Stubborn . We’ll see.” Wei Xi smirks and walks out of the room with the other underling.

 

Chanyeol curled into a ball in the room. The pain is too much for him to handle but, he doesn’t have any choice. This is the thing that he can do as Kris right hand man. Protect his boss is the only thing he capable of right? Other than the hurtful unrequited love.

 

“I hope he’s save.” Chanyeol says before fall unconscious.

 

“Chanyeol! Chanyeol!” Chanyeol slowly open his eyes and see Luhan face in front of him.

‘Am I dreaming? Maybe I’m dead’ Chanyeol thought still blinking and trying to focus on Luhan face in front of him.

“Lu—Luhan.”

“Thank god you’re awake.” Luhan sigh in relieve. Chanyeol blink and look around, he still in the same room.

 

Luhan help Chanyeol to sit on the floor and Chanyeol hiss everytime he tries to move. It’s hurt like thousand knife stab his body but, it can’t be compared by the hurt he feels in his heart.

 

“Why are you here?” Chanyeol asks and he can see Wei Xi behind Luhan.

“You got caught?” Luhan nodded slowly.

 

“Foolish brat! Thinking that he can secretly getting inside trying to save this stubborn but, in the end he got into our trap. This is interesting right my son, Luhan.” Luhan shivered when he hears his name rolled off from his father mouth. Eventhough it sound pretty normal but, Luhan is scared with the tone that he is using. Because it’s the same tone and the same words that he used when he pushed Luhan from the two-storey house balcony many years ago.

 

‘My son, Luhan.’ He hates that word.

 

“I’m thinking that maybe you’re bringing your friend here or maybe any device attach to you? Check him.” Wei Xi instructs two of the underlings to check on Luhan.

“Sir, there is nothing suspicious.” The underling whisper and Wei Xi cocked his left eyebrow at Luhan.

“Then, its must be someone waiting for attack us.” Wei Xi laughs.

 

“What a genius plan but, I can see through it well. Sending my cute son Luhan as a bait thinking that I’ll in rage again and lose control because I hate him. Then, you people will take opportunity to attack me because someone who has lost control is easier to handle right? And here the real plan start to actually kill me to got the revenge on your beloved mother. I really love her, I really love her, I really love her but you brat! Killed her!! You killed her!!! She’s not supposed to be killed! She not supposed to be killed. And I know this plan all coming from Yi fan.” Wei Xi then laughs.

 

“What a smart kid that I have raise but not smart enough to let his beloved brother be the bait. Oh! I think to let Luhan be the bait is not his idea right? Then, who is it?” Wei Xi scrunched his eyebrow thinking walking back and forth in front of Luhan and Chanyeol.

 

From the corner of Chanyeol eyes he can see Luhan is shaking badly looking at his own father. It really reminds of him during the time his foster father wanted to beat him. He’s like Luhan, shaking badly but trying to act tought eventhough he knows it’s useless and his eyes actually shown the spark of fear blooming clearly. It sure brings unpleasant memory to both of them.

 

“I know. What is his name? It starts with K…hmm.” Luhan start to breathe unsteadily.

“Don’t worry they will come. Just relax.” Chnayeol whisper to Luhan and Luhan nodded. Luhan actually wondering how Chanyeol can keep the straight face in this kind of situation. Maybe he has gone through a lot and you know a lot really means a lot. 

 

“Sir.” Wei Xi suddenly looks at Luhan in anger. He grabbed his collar.

“You’re trooped are here. But, don’t ever dream to get out from this room.” He punch Luhan face and thrown his to the floor.

“Sir, what we should do?”

“Get your weapons and just kill them if they interrupt too much. But, I don’t care if you just kill them without warning.” Luhan widened his eyes hearing that words.

“No you can’t!” Luhan shout without thinking for the second time. 

 

“Oh, the kid has learned to talk.” Wei Xi says amused and Luhan realize his mistake. He gulps and shrinks in fear when Wei Xi point out a gun in front of his forehead.

“Papa is sorry son.” Wei Xi smile and pull the trigger.

 

A body collapsed on the floor making the other shout in fear.

 

“Aw, it ends so fast right Luhan.”