Luhan + Cat

Lollipop Nerd

 

Luhan + Cat

 

They are back to the school after settling their business outside. Yongguk and Himchan that become the transfer student suddenly disappear themselves from everyone leaving the class weird. B.A.P is now slowly doing their business with the other mafia group but, didn’t include fighting. Everyday, they try to help Himchan remember about his memories but, Yongguk stop them. Saying that

 

“He better now than remember the past even, he didn’t remember about his love.”

 

The entire about the mafia are already settled and Jongin can finally relax. Sehun already cured from his trauma and getting too jealous when Lay is talking to someone else even Lay is playing with a random puppy at the playground or with his unicorn game. Baekhyun is being too clingy to Tao until one day he is glued to Tao like a koala. While Luhan is being himself but, there is something wrong with him since the new transfer student enter the school.

 

Maybe, the mafia business already ends but, the love one is not.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Where is Lu?” Kai asks when he reach at their table at the cafeteria. Lay and Sehun shrugged their shoulder and continue to have a cute lovey-dovey moment.

“Baekhyun and Tao?” He asks again but, gets ignored by them. He huff angrily and rolled his eyes. He looks around to search for Luhan but, he seriously can’t find him.

 

Then, he found him at the garden outside of the cafeteria. He already knows that the person is Luhan just by looking at his fluffy hair. He smile to himself but, didn’t notice that the Layhun couple is looking at him.

 

“Hyung! Don’t smile alone like that. It’s creepy.” Sehun says and Kai glare at him. Sehun also do the same and Lay just look at them.

“Both of you stop!” Sehun crossed his arm and Kai walk out from the cafeteria to the garden.

 

Lay looks at his lover.

 

“Hun-ie, why are you the one that mad?” Sehun look at him.

“You’re also the same!” Sehun push him and walk out from the cafeteria; opposite direction from Kai. Lay is leave there dumfounded.

“What should I do actually?” Lay says to himself.

“After him you idiot!” A voice says and Lay immediately run after Sehun while shout ‘HUN-IE!’ loudly.

 

Kai found Luhan sitting on the bence at the garden with an injured cat on his lap. Kai sits beside Luhan and peck his lover cheek.

 

“Lu.” Luhan looks at Kai and smile. Then, it’s become silent.

“Why didn’t you join us? You leave me with the PDA crazy Layhun couple. I’m frustrated.” Kai says but, Luhan didn’t say anything to him. Kai become weird. He notices that Luhan just stare at the cat and the white cat lovingly.

 

“What memories did you have with a cat?” Luhan head shoot up; looking at Kai. Kai knows his question has struck his lover mind. Luhan stop the cat and the cat jump off from his lap to the ground.

 

Kai looks at the cat that is already running away; limping. “The cat. *Luhan looks at him* the cat looks like understand what situation you’re in.” Kai says; looks at Luhan and their eyes meet but, Luhan quickly averted his gaze. Kai lean his back to the bench and one of his arms is put behind Luhan on the bench.

 

“So, mind tells me.” Kai says. Suddenly, Luhan chuckle.

“But, if I tell you my stories…don’t laugh at me.” Kai nodded and change his position to lying on Luhan lap with an arm covering his eyes.

“Okay, start your stories now.” Kai says and Luhan chuckles.

“Yah! Stop chuckling.

” “I can’t. You’re too cute.” Kai smirk.

 

“Long time ago, I have a fluffy cat. He’s cute, fluffy, and precious to me but, he died after 3 years he’s with me and I feel really sad about that…” Luhan stop his stories. Kai waits but, nothing comes out again.

“Lu, I don’t think your stories ends until there right? There must be someone or a person right.” Kai sit on the bench with Luhan eyes looking at him. Kai look at him.

“Right?” Slowly, Luhan nodded his head while findling his finger.

 

“Is it someone you can’t forget? Your brother? Your little brother? Your neighbor? Your friend or maybe…Your lover.” Kai can see that Luhan flinch from the last words he says.

“So, you’re past lover.”

“You’re sharp Kai.”

“Should I take that as a compliment?” Luhan smile weakly.

 

Suddenly, they become silent.

“Kai, actually I…” Kai lean to Luhan and peck his lips.

“It’s okay, if you didn’t want to tell me.” Kai stands up and glance at Luhan.

“Let’s go! Too class.” Luhan happily skip to Kai and hug Kai arm while they walk to their class. But, they didn’t notice that there is someone looking at them and hearing their conversation.

 

The said person is a boy, come out from the bushes and dust off his uniform. He looks at them for the last time.

 

“Luhan, how can I get you to forgive me?”

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Did my slow hyung find his partner?” Sehun says when he sees the Kailu couple enter the class. Kai and Luhan sit at their own seat.

“Kai hyung! Talk to me.” Sehun hit Kai arm making his older twins sigh.

“Okay. Talk to me. Talk to me. Talk to me.” Sehun show an angry face and hit Kai again while Kai smiling looking at Sehun reaction.

“Why are you hitting me? You said talk to me right? So, I talk to me.” Sehun crossed his arm.

 

“Sehun-ie, don’t be like this.” Kai says and play along with Sehun temper.

“Where is Lay?” Luhan asks.

“He knocked down because running around the school.” Sehun says and Luhan blinks.

“Why is he running?”

“Punishment!” Sehun says simply.

 

“Everyone, take your seat.” The teacher enters the class with students beside her.

“For your information, he just changes his class from 3-B okay? So, be friend with him. So, maybe you can introduce yourself.”

“My name is Hyunil, nice too meet you.”

“Okay, Hyunil. You can sit in front of Luhan.” Hyunil bow to her and went to his seat.

 

Kai just raised his eyebrows looking at Hyunil. Suddenly, he gets a slap behind his head by Sehun.

“Stop checking him out! Since when you become a ert?!” Sehun says like a whisper.

“I’m not checking him out! And are you sure you're not pregnant? What kind of mood swings you have now?” Kai says back in a whisper too.

Sehun widened his eyes and huffed angrily after mouth back. "I'M NOT!" Kai smirk at him. 

“Whatever!” Sehun says and lean his back to his chair.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Time goes by and without everyone notice, it’s already the time to go back home. Kai stand up and stretch his arm. He looks at Sehun, too Luhan and then too Hyunil. Since when Hyunil come into his look list?

 

Again he gets a slap from behind his head by Sehun.

“Yah! What did I said? Did you want Luhan to be mad at you?!” Kai sigh and shook his head. “If you do that for the third time, I bet my eyes will come out from the socket and you’ll be dead tonight.” Kai rubbed his head. Everyone in the class already come out from the class one by one or even in a group leaving only Kai, Sehun, Luhan, and Hyunil in the class.

 

“Let’s go, pick Lay up from the infirmary.” Sehun says and dragged Kai out from the class forgetting Luhan. Luhan just sigh and then smile looking at the twins.

“Here.” Luhan lift his head and he sees Hyunil is giving him a letter. Luhan take it and look at him.

“He asks me to give it to you. I don’t know what he wants.” Hyunil says annoyingly before grab his bag.        

 

Luhan looks at the letter and there is no name on it.

“Hyunil -sshi!” Hyunil stop his walk.

“Who is this from?” Without looking at Luhan he replied simply.

“Minwoo. Lee Minwoo.” Hyunil exit the classroom leaving……the shocked Luhan. 

 

A/N: Okay, Hiatus will be continue but, not in the nearest time...So, for the next update please be patient okay?

Thank you for the subscribers that stick to me during my hiatus, I'm really appreciate that. For those who comment also thank you and also for the viewer. I'm sorry for not replying the comment -__- Thanks also for the one who upvote this story...

Currently playing: 大国男児 - 離れない離さない