Save + Secret

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 4

Save + Secret

A/N: The next chapter is up! So enjoy reading. '...' this thing will be put when they says something in their thought. 

 

Jongin wake up. His body feels really sore. He looks around and found he’s on the floor. Okay, he fell from the bed. “Jongin, get your down now! It’s already ing late!” Jongin can hear his mother voices. She’s really mad now. He reaches for the small clock that is now on the floor and widened his eyes.

 

He running to the dining room and sees his mother sitting on one of the chair crossing her arm. She wears a coat. He gulps and takes a seat in front of his mother. “Today, no school.” With that she walks to the main door and exit the house. He lean his head to the chair.

 

“I know if omma cursing at the time like this. I bet there is something is going on.” He sighs and eats his breakfast. “Then, I should change this.” Jongin looks at his uniform and sigh again.   

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      

 

He laid his body on the bed, closing his eyes. He opens his eyes and stares at the ceiling. “I hope Sehun is okay.” He sits on the bed and looks around. “Talk about Sehun, is he already at the school? Every morning he usually waits for me.” Jongin take his black phone and send message to Sehun. He waits for the reply but, there is no sign of coming mail from his phone.

 

He gives up.

 

“Maybe, I can go out today.” Jongin wear his dark blue jacket with a cap and black skinny jeans. He stands in front of the mirror and looks at his reflection. He smirks. Before he leaves, he sees his usual spectacles on the bed stand. He holds it and stares at the poor spectacles.

 

“Not, today friends.” He put back the spectacles before exit his room then his house, locking it.

 

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

 

Sehun, is now in his class concentrating on what the teacher teach. Sometimes, he glances at Jongin seat. He sighs and pouts. “Why did he absent?” Lay that sit in front of Luhan also sometimes glance at Sehun.

 

“He looks sad when Jongin is not here.” Lay speak to himself but, loud enough to make Luhan hears it. “What Lay? You miss Jongin?” Lay wrinkles his forehead and stand up. “NO!” The whole class looked at him. “I’m sorry.” He bowed and the class continues what they do just now.

 

“Luhan, why are you doing that? It’s embarrassing!” Lay confessed. “It’s not my fault.” Luhan show his innocent face and smile sweetly. Lay becomes more embarrassed when he sees Sehun chuckle from his place. He palmed his face.

 

‘It’s embarrass but, Sehun is laughing. I think I should do things like that more often to see that white rabbit smile.’ He thinks and grinning alone.

 

“Mr.Lay. is there anything funny here?” The teacher asked and Lay snapped from his dream world. Lay shook his head and whole class laughing at him.

 

DING DING DING DING DING DING (I don't know the bell sound because my scholl bell always broken)

 

“Until here. We’ll continue our class for next time.” All the students stand up and bowed to the teacher. “Lay, let’s go for recess at the garden behind the school. I don’t want to go to the cafeteria again.” Luhan tugged Lay uniform like a small kids. “Okay. But, we must go with Baekhyun and…” Lay points to Sehun that are keeping his things inside his drawer. Luhan widened his eyes. “Why him?” “If not I want to go the cafeteria.” Lay says and wanted to walks away but, Luhan pull him. “Yes? Princess.” “I’m okay with it.” Lay smile in victory.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      

 

The air is awkward and full of silent except for the noisy from Baekhyun squealing and admiring the Kingka face. “Woah!!! Your skin is so soft.” Baekhyun touch Sehun face and smiles.

 

“Baekkie, stop that. He hates it.” Lay says to stop the kid from doing so. “Really?” He looks at Lay and Lay nodded. Baekhyun looks at Sehun back that is eating a biscuit. “I’m sorry but, he’s cute!” Lay & Luhan palmed their face.

 

Sehun looked at Lay nervous maybe. “It’s okay. He’s nice but, I’m sorry about his behavior.” Lay mouth to Sehun and he just nodded understand. “Where’s another one?” Baekhyun asked when he didn’t see the person he wants to be friend with.

 

“Jongin, is absent.” Sehun says short. “Why is he absent?” Luhan asked. “Maybe he’s tired. He come back home at 1 P.M last night.” “How did you know?” Luhan is curious, he didn’t know why because he feels restless when Sehun with Jongin or Sehun talk about Jongin.

 

“He text me this morning.” They nodded. ‘Why I think they have a relation between them? Arghh!! I want to know but, I’m afraid that Sehun will mad at me.’ Luhan says to himself.

 

“Did both of you know that I already found my prince?” Baekhyun says excited. ‘First is Lay. He has found his princess and now is Baekhyun. He has found his prince? Did he want to be the girl or what?’ Luhan show a weird looks.

 

“Okay, Okay we know.” “Did you want to hear my story?” Everyone is silent. “Want or don’t want?” Lay being the cruel one, he shook his head. Baekhyun pout and crossed him arm. “I’ll tell you one thing only. After this I don’t want to tell anything to all of you. His name is Tao.” Sehun spurt the grape juice he drink just now and coughing.

 

“Yah! Are you okay?” Lay patted Sehun back. Sehun looks at him and nodded. “What happen? Is it wrong I said his name?” Baekhyun says worried. “No, it’s not wrong. I just think about something else actually.” Sehun says.

 

“But, can I know. When you meet him?” Sehun asks looking at Baekhyun. “Umm…The day after the party at Lay house. Why?” Sehun try to avert his gaze from Baekhyun and drink the remaining juice.

 

‘There is something not right here.’ Luhan looks at Sehun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      

 

“Bye bye. I’ll miss you white rabbit.” Baekhyun hug Sehun and fake crying. “Baekkie-ah, enough tomorrow you’ll meet him to right? And what’s the white rabbit thing?” Luhan pull Baekhyun from Sehun. “That name? Lay gi…” Lay cupped Baekhyun mouth and smile to Sehun & Luhan. Sehun just tilt his head, confused.

 

They go their separated way to go back home. Lay walks Sehun to his home. “Umm…You can go now, I don’t mind to walk alone.” Sehun says. Lay shook his head. “I have made promise to someone you know. I’ll protect you okay. This area is a little dark.” Sehun blush slightly with Lay words.

They reach Sehun house and Lay wave to Sehun and watched his dream land princess enter the house safely. “If a princess, they need a prince. But, in my situation. Umm…A princess needs a knight because my princess is fragile.” Lay grinning like an idiot alone, walking back home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      

 

Jongin is now in a café that he and Sehun always go. He decided to go back home. He glances at the Café clock and exit the café after paying his potion. He stopped at a convenient store to buy a lollipop. He smiles at the grape flavor lollipop and put it inside his mouth.

 

“What a day.” Jongin stretch his arm and put both his hands in his jacket pocket. Suddenly, he hears someone shouting. “Help me!” Jongin try ignoring the sound but, he can’t. “Why are you shouting? There’ll be no one will safe you pretty boy. Even the KIM!” The big build man laugh.

 

The small boy tries to get away from the man but, he can’t because of the man strong grip.

 

Being the good one, Jongin run to the sources of the voice and widened his eyes. “Yah!” He runs to them. He push the man away and the man stumble back, his back hit the wall. “Are you okay?” Jongin asks the boy and the boy nodded. But, he can see that the boy is shaking.

 

He decided to save the boy because he doesn’t want anyone to become a victim by someone like the man. And he doesn’t want they become like his twin little brother and having a trauma.

 

The man stands up and Jongin averted his gaze to the man. “You! He’s mine!” The man shouts and try to punch Jongin but, Jongin is faster. He dodges the punch and gives the man hard punch on his face then, kick his stomach. The man fell on the hard road.

 

He widened his eyes when he sees Jongin face. “Remember this. I’ll come back with them to take revenge.” The man says and quickly run from the place holding his stomach.

 

Jongin sigh and looks at the boy behind him. “Can you walk?” “Jongin?” Jongin is silent. When he looks at the boy properly he thinks just one thing. ‘Damn!’ “You’re Jongin right?” Jongin just silent.

 

“I’m Luhan.” Jongin averted his gaze from Luhan and stands up to walk away. “Wait…ouch!” Jongin stop and looks back at Luhan. He looks at Luhan leg and it’s swollen. He looks at his face and he sees a cut beside his lips.

 

He sighs and squat down showing his back to Luhan. “I’ll send you home.” Luhan just accept it. Jongin have to piggyback Luhan back home.

 

In front of Luhan house, Jongin put Luhan down at the front door. “Thank you…” Luhan says. Jongin bow to him. When he lifts his body back, he feels Luhan touch his cheek. He stares at Jongin for a while. Jongin just gulp. “I’m sorry. I thought you’re him.” Luhan smiles.

 

“You really look like him but, he has that big black spectacle glued on his face. But, you’re handsome.” Jongin feels he’s blushing a little bit. ‘Yah! Why’re you blushing!?’ “Thank you again for sending me home. One more, if you keep eating the lollipop, your teeth will rotten.” Luhan bow, smiling and enters his house.

 

Jongin lift his palm and place it to where Luhan touch just now. “His hands. Is soft and that touch…is warm.”    

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      

 

“I’m back!” Jongin looks while biting the now gone lollipop only left the stick. He asks around when they is no one in the house? But, he sees his mother car just now.

“Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We’re in trouble!” Jongin twins little brother run to Jongin. Before Jongin can ask he is dragged to the living room. He sees his mother with many guys behind her. His mother didn’t left her gaze to a letter on the table.

 

“Omma?” Yoona snapped and quickly go to Jongin. He hug Jongin tightly, Jongin is really confused. The other men behind his mother bowed to Jongin when they see he enter the living room. “Omma, what happen?” Jongin asked concerned.

 

“Jongin, from now on. Be careful. Their members are now everywhere. They want to search for me. If I died, just remember this, protect your little brothers.” Yoona says seriously. Jongin is weird with his mother.

 

“You’re now the leader of these families. But, your identities will be a secret from them. Don’t tell anyone about it.” Yoona says worriedly. Jongin just stare at his mother expressionless.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jongin and his little brother are now inside Jongin room trying to discuss something. “What are this all about?” Jongin asked his little brother. “They declare a war with us and they say that they will search us until at the end of the world. For a while, they can’t do that because of our large families’ member but, theirs also increasing.”

 

Then, Jongin realize something. “That’s why everyday there is always someone that related to me get attack.” “Hyung, I’m afraid if they go to the school.” Jongin looked at his twin’s sad face. “No matter what, I’ll not give them to do so. I’ll protect everyone, and also my family.” Jongin hug his twins.

 

“But, for the first step. Hide your identity and keep your distance from me.” “But…You're alone hyung. I can't leave you to handle this thing alone! And why did i have to keep my distance from you? I don't want it! I don't want it!...I’m afraid. What if...that incident likes appa…” “SEHUN! Don’t think like that! I have says to you, I’ll protect the whole families’ no matter what. I'll promise that i'll be alright.” Jongin gripped Sehun arm to snap him from his dark past. “Hyung…”

 

 

 

A/N: So Sehun identity already exposed haha! I'm sorry for the confused part but, this story will slowly go on and reveling all the confused part. Also the character secret. But, for now it's still in a safe place. SECRET!! HEHEHE!!! One more, when you see there are grammar error please just close your eyes for that hehe...English is not my native speaking language okay? And i can't write perfect story with a perfect grammar and words...

And the secret why Jongin always glued to his lollipop...But, that will not to soon be reveal. ^_^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter...

Comment and Subscribe is happily excepted by me...