Wrong

Lollipop Nerd

 

Wrong

A/N: I'm just thinking to finish this story soon...and the next chapter will be the last chapter...I'm exhausted.

 

 

“Are you done playing tag?” The five of them stiffened when they hear Wei Xi voice. Before they can act the door already get kick open and Luhan quickly hide behind Kai. Kai glare at him and Wei Xi show an amuse face.

“I know who you’re. You’re Kai right? The leader of MoonS2 Family.” Kai smirk at him.

 

“Let us go through.” Lay says.

“Do you think that I’ll give you permission like ‘I’m sorry because I’m on your way.’?” Wei Xi smirks.

“If you can’t then let us settle this way.” Kai point his gun to Wei Xi. Wei Xi look at him in amused.

“What a great idea but, I don’t think so.” Kai is weird.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Because if I do then he’ll be dead. But, even I died he'll died too. And Kris this is your present.” Wei Xi looks at Kris and Kris has known what the mean of his father words and he is surprised at the bottle that Wei Xi throw to him. It's poison, he knows it because he always sees his father use to eliminate the enemy in silent.

 

“Where is he now? Where is Chanyeol!?” Kris raised his voice. He doesn’t know why he feels so mad.

“Well, I’m surprised that you had teached him to dodge bullet and he did it. That amazed me and he manages to escape by taking our 5 guards down. Now you must want to know where he’s, right my son?” Kris just looks at his father.

“Get him.” The door is opened and Chanyeol is there got hold by the underlings. He lifts his head with all his might and he can see Kris in front of him through his half lidded eyes before his body fall limp. Without second thought Kris attacks his father and the other straight forward to the underlings that hold Chanyeol.

 

“How dare you! How dare you!” Kris is throwing punches to his father and it’s actually weird because usually his father will fight back but now he’s just stay still and let Kris punch him. He stops and grab Wei Xi shirt collar.

“Fight back! Why didn’t you fight back!? I don’t want this one sided fight!” Kris says and his father smirks.

 

“Even if I fight back is useless. Now I’m just waiting for you to kill me. It’s simple just shoot me.” Kris is shocked. He let go of his father collar and look at him.

“Shocked with my words my son? You didn’t have to be shocked because it’s the truth. Even you killed me, that guy. Your right hand man will not be saved.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“Like I said. Even you killed all the people in this HQ and even me. He’ll never be saved.” Wei Xi says and laugh.

“What a great face you’re making Yi Fan. Are you really treasure him that much? I want to remember you about something, just let that guy died because a right hand man is just a shield for the boss to use. Remember that? The words that you always says. But, now are you regretting it?” Wei Xi says.

“You’re one twisted human ever!” Kris says backing up while his gun is pointed to him.

 

“Yes I’m.” Wei Xi says before lifting his gun and before Kris can predict his next move he got shoot at the shoulder.

“Kris ge!” Lay shout and kneeled down beside him. Lay rip Kris arm shirt and tied it to Kris wound.

“Kris are you okay?” Luhan says and Kris just hiss in pain.

“Where is Chanyeol?” Kris asks.

“With Tao there.” Kris moves his gaze and found Chanyeol limp body in Tao arms.

“What a beautiful siblings love.” Wei Xi says and laughs.

 

Suddenly, commotion can be heard from downstair. “Don’t move! Put your gun down!” Two policemen rush inside and point their gun to Wei Xi.

“Why the police are here?” Lay and Luhan is weird. Kris feels dizzy because of the gun wound but, even it’s hurt he can’t take his eyes from Chanyeol.

“Take him.” Kai says and the police rush to Wei Xi but he grabs Luhan and point the gun to his temple.

“Another move and he’s dead. I don’t know you team up with the police Kai.” Wei Xi says and he is panicked because his underlings are not there.

 

“You’re over. Just surrender Wu Wei Xi.” The police say.

“You can’t arrest me! I have—Argh!!” The police rush over and handcuffed him after he got shoot at his legs.

“Kai?” Luhan fall on the floor looking at Kai. Kai has shot his father and it’s the same like that time.

“Lay.” Lay know what he should do. He knocks Luhan down by his neck and Luhan fall unconscious.

“I’m sorry to let you do it.” Kai says.

“It’s okay. It’s better like this. Luhan-ge I’m sorry.” Lay says.

 

Kris that is now at the side of Chanyeol. Chanyeol is place on the floor and he takes him in his arms despite his hurt shoulder. “Tao come here.” Kai called his little brother and Tao looks at them sad.

“Kris hyung, Chanyeol is…”

“Tao.” Tao looks at Kai and he looks down.

 

Kris caresses Chanyeol face and brush of Chanyeol fringe away.

 

“Chanyeo-ah, I’m sorry. I can’t do anything for you. I’m really sorry.” Kris can feel his tears fall down on Chanyeol face.