Voice of the heart + Begin

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 13

Voice of the heart + Begin

 

In the living room, leave only Tao and Baekhyun.

 

“Tao, from now on I’ll be by your side even I have to die.” Baekhyun says hugging Tao. Tao is speechless with Baekhyun words but, he knows that he’ll protect Baekhyun with his life.

 

“I want to say something. I hope you’ll hear it. Even I only meet you at that time but, my heart says that you’re my soulmate.” Baekhyun looks at Tao. Tao lean to Baekhyun and kissed his lips. They kissed for a time and they full apart still face inch from each other.

 

Tao caressed Baekhyun cheek. “Do you know what this mean?” Baekhyun bit his lips. Tao show a small smile. “I love you.” He pecks Baekhyun lips again. Baekhyun hug Tao because he is embarrassed.

 

“Why?” “It’s…it’s embarrassed. The confession…and I love you too. And I’m great that my first kiss is steal by my destine one.” Baekhyun says shyly.

 

Tao smile widely. He tries not to cry because of Baekhyun words but, his tears fall down. Baekhyun is shocked. “Tao?” Baekhyun wipe his tears.

 

“This is first time someone else says that they love me. In my entire life I have only my parents, Kai hyung and Sehun hyung to love me. Thank you for exist in this world.” Baekhyun smile and peck Tao cheek.

 

“We’re soulmate right? And we’re destined. That’s mean I’ll be by your side forever.” “Thank you.”

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At the garden, there are Sehun and Lay standing in front of a fountain. Because they are mafia = money, that’s mean bungalow like mansion (their house).

 

“Why did you bring me here?” Lay asks. Sehun is in front of him, his back facing at Lay. He turns his body to looks at Lay. “Sehun?” Then, there an awkward silent.

 

Lay walks to a bench beside the fountain and sit. He looks at Sehun and tapped the empty place beside him.

 

Sehun walks to him and slowly sit on the bench. Lay crossed his legs and head looking at the stars above him. While, Sehun is playing with his finger. “Then? Why did you bring me here?” Lay asks without looking at Sehun.

 

“About the kiss…” Lay looks at Sehun and sit properly on the bench. “Aaa. The kiss? I’m sorry because I didn’t mean…” He notice Sehun looks at him. He sighs and rubbed at the back of his neck awkwardly. “Actually, I really mean to kiss you at that time.” Sehun is surprised.

 

He looks at Sehun surprised face.

“I actually have a crush on you or the most correct answer is…I happen too love you.” Sehun looks at Lay still didn’t know what to say.

 

“I know that you didn’t need it but, I want to protect you even you already have Jongin and Tao to protect you. If I can’t be the one that can protect you, at least I want to heal the pain inside your heart after your parents died incident. And if you hate me, I’ll still protect you from far because you’re the only one that I…I love.” Sehun just looks at his lap.

 

Lay chuckle awkwardly. He stands from the bench with Sehun eyes follow him. “Aish…just forget about it. But, I wish you to have a better happiness.” Lay says smiling at Sehun before walking away from the garden.

 

But, he is stop by a hand around his waist that come from behind. “Do---Don’t go.” Sehun tighten his grip. Lay knows that Sehun is crying because he feels his shirt become wet from the tears.

 

“Why are you crying?” “Why did you say like that? You said you wish me to have a better happiness but, how can I get the happiness if…you’re not by my side?” Sehun is choking his words.

 

“How did you know that I don’t love you? I didn’t say anything about that and you’re the one jump to that ing conclusion. I’m happy if my hyung and Tao protect me but…it’s different with someone special protect me. The feelings are different and they can’t heal the pain in my heart. ONLY YOU CAN!  AND I WANT YOU TO EXIST FOR MY HAPPINESS!”

 

Lay immediately loosen Sehun grip from his waist. He turns around and crushes their lips together. Sehun teary eyes widened. Slowly, Sehun close his eyes to feel the kiss. Lay wrapped one of his arms around Sehun waist to deepening the kiss. The kiss is sweet and its only an innocent kiss that they share.

 

They sepereated and stare at each other eyes. “Is that meaning you return my feeling?” Sehun nodded and his tears fall again. Lay smile and hug Sehun tightly. “Then, thank you for accepting me for your happiness.”

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In Jongin room, he is sitting on the bed. His back lean to the headboard and legs stretched out. He closes his eyes. Luhan that follows Jongin to his room, peep from outside the room. He pushes the bedroom door slowly and enters the room.

 

Jongin hear someone entering his room. He looks up and found Luhan walking to him. Luhan sees his boyfriend stand beside him. “Why are you here?” Jongin asks. “I just check you up.” Luhan answer simple. Then, they silent.

 

Luhan sits at the space beside Jongin and looks around the room. Then, he looks at Jongin. He holds Jongin hands tightly. “Luhan?” “Hmm? Look your hands is fit nicely with mine.” Luhan lift his intertwined hands in front of Jongin. “Are they anything you want to say?” Jongin is silent.

 

Luhan sigh and touch Jongin cheek. “If you didn’t want to say anything, it’s alright. But, don’t keep it for yourself because I’m here for you.” Luhan says looking at their hands before letting it go and stand up from the bed.

 

Before he can walk away, Jongin grabbed his wrist making Luhan fall directly on Jongin lap. Luhan sits properly with one leg each beside Jongin hip. Jongin wrapped his arm around Luhan small waist and nuzzle his face at the crook of Luhan neck.

 

“What can I do? I don’t want to see Tao and Sehun to break down again. I wish I can awake my parents again and make them happy. Even only Sehun shows his emotion but, I know Tao is slowly crying inside his heart. Day by day, he tries to hide that feelings…and I…” Jongin stops and hug Luhan tightly.

 

“Just cry, Kai. That is the name your parent called right?” Jongin missed that name. He missed the time his parents called him by that name. He can’t hold his tears. The tears fall down wetting Luhan shirt. Luhan Jongin hair and another hands hugging Jongin back.

 

“Let all of it out. If you want to make them happy, just do the best for them. I bet Lay can comfort Sehun and Baekhyun can fill Tao empty heart. And you…I’ll be by your side, heal your pain and cry for you even I become blind, I’ll cry for you.” Luhan cupped Jongin face. Jongin looks at Luhan eyes with his teary eyes.

 

Luhan smile and he cries too. “So, please don’t take the fault on yours. If you can’t do this for me…do this for Sehun and Tao.” Jongin keep crying. He missed that words, usually his mother is the only one will said that to him but, now she is gone. He looks at Luhan and Luhan wiped his tears using his thumb.

 

“Better?” Jongin nodded and Luhan wipe his own tears too. Suddenly, Jongin kiss Luhan passionately and then move to kiss Luhan neck. Jongin bite at a spot on the skin leaving a red mark and Luhan hiss because of the pain.

 

Jongin looks at Luhan. Luhan touch the place where Jongin bite. “Why?” “Because you’re mine. And I don’t want something mine to be snatch away.” Jongin says and snuggle to Luhan chest.

 

Luhan chuckle. He thought that Jongin is the charisma leader but, he also the childish one. “I have said that I’m only yours. I’m only Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai the leader of MoonS2 Family forever.” Luhan smile and Jongin also show his smile. “Your lollipop.” Luhan take a lollipop that come out from nowhere and put it in Jongin mouth.

 

They smile happily and cuddle with each other.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It has been 1 month since Baekhyun, Lay and Luhan stay at the Kim residence and they also have become one of the mafia family member. About the 6 guys that attacked them at the school cafeteria. They actually one of the China mafia family member.

 

They come here to overtake MoonS2 Family power. But, for 1 month there is no news about them. Maybe, they are thinking about strategy.

 

They are going to school as usual and the students around them become friendlier with them. With Jongin the nerd real looks, he attracts the whole school. They seem to forget about the incident, but that’s the good thing.

 

They have the day as usual and the usual routine except the students that always follows the now handsome Jongin. Some of them even want to enter the toilet together with him and the students are girl. She’s really crazy.

 

Sehun still being the kingka but, he is different when he with Lay. He become the cute and completely changes into ‘a girl behavior to her boyfriend’. But, when usual day he is the same badass Kingka like the first time he enters this school.

 

Speaking of entering the school, Tao has entered EXO high and he is now a junior for Baekhyun. Eventually, Baekhyun also wants to be at the same class as Tao and saying to the teacher that he should study back because he doesn’t have enough knowledge.

 

The real reason is he wants to be by Tao side like forever. Because when he looks at Lay, Sehun, Jongin and Luhan. Their couples are in the same class as them. Tao try to soothe him and finally Baekhyun agreed that they’ll cuddle at home.

 

Soon, the real mafia fight will start.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Have you ready the thing?” His underlings nodded.

 

“The first plan will start tomorrow.”

 

A/N: There will be new character start next chapter. So, that's all ^_^..

Anyway, thank you for subscribe, comment, and view ^_^