Over

Lollipop Nerd

 

 

Over

 

A/N: Finally, it's the last chapter everyone...

 

“Kris hyung, can you become a cheetah and not a turtle? You’re really slow.” Lay says and palm his face when Kris move slower.

“Lu hyung, look at Kris hyung. He’s playing again.” Luhan come and hit Kris head a little too hard.

“Hyung its hurt. You can’t hit a person that is hurt.”

“But, Kris it’s already 6 month since that and your wound is perfectly healed.” Luhan says and rolled his eyes.

“But, hyung my heart still hurt.” Luhan and Lay just look at Kris. They actually didn’t know what they should say.

 

“This is not so Kris hyung. Now, let’s go before my belove boyfriend Sehun mood swings come.” Lay says and tip toe to put his arm around his tall hyung.

“Lay you didn’t need to do that. You look pathetic.” Luhan says and Lay quickly drops his arm.

“Really?” He asks Kris and Kris just nodded.

 

“LAY!!!”

“Lay, your PMS boyfriend already called for you.” Luhan says and Lay quickly rushes downstair.

“Yi fan, after this. What are you planning to do? You can just stay here forever. We always welco--”

“Thank you but, I have to turn down that.” Luhan raised his eyebrow to Kris.

“Why? You didn’t have anywhere to go right? So, you can stay here. Its okay, Kai will not mad.” Luhan says but, Kris shook his head.

“It’s just I want to fullfil his wishes hyung.” Luhan just smile at Kris. He pecks Kris cheek.

“But remember that we’ll always by your side if you need anything Yi Fan.” Luhan smile.

“Thank you hyung.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hey, I brought your favorite food. Oh, and looks I found this four clover leaf on my way here. You once tell me you want to see it right? So, I found it but I’m sorry because it’s late.” Kris smile and put the food and the clover in front of Chanyeol tombstone. Kris kneel down and put his hand on top of the tombstone.

“I’m sorry Chanyeol. I’m sorry because I can’t protect you and I’m sorry because you have to go throught this entire thing. But, the most things that I’m sorry for is…I’m sorry because I didn’t manage to confess my feelings for you in your lifetime. It’s not one sided Chanyeol like you thought it’ll be. I love you too but, I’m afraid to say it and now I regret my decisions for not confessing at you that time. You’re a great accompany and great right hand man. I’ll remember you forever. I love you Chanyeol. Thank you for exist in my life.” Kris says and he wipes his tears.

 

From far they are waiting for Kris; looking at him from far.

 

“I can’t believe that Chanyeol already dead.” Baekhyun says wiping his tears. He’s sad too because Chanyeol is someone that he lives with in the past time and he loves the latter company.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

FLASHBACK

 

They still remember the last time they went to the hospital. “I must say that his body contain amount of dangerous poison and he have various deep scars. His ribs broken in many place and even if we make the operation. It’s just 10% from 100% that he’ll survive and live but, even he’s alive he’ll be paralyzed forever because the poison had take a toll to his body.” The doctor explains and Kris felt his world stop.

 

“But, doctor. Can’t you do something else?! Please save him.” Luhan says but Kris stops him.

“For how many days he can live if he survives?” Kris asked calmly.

“I can’t say about that because this is first time we received this kind of cases.”

“Then, if he didn’t make it. Is there any chance that he can live? Even 1 day, is there a chance?” Kris asked.

“He’ll live maybe we estimated only for 2 days and with the support machine.” The doctor says.

“Thank you doctor.” Kris says and bows.

 

In the end the operation didn’t come to a success and the doctor apologizes to them but, they didn’t blame the doctor because he has done his best. “It’s only 2 days. After that…”

“We know.” Kris says. The doctor sighs.

“The room is here.” The nurse shows the room and the picture of Chanyeol lifeless body on the bed with various support machines is so heartbreaking.

 

The second days came and they are there arund Chanyeol bed. The doctor looks at them bow. “It’s failure even we used the support machine.” The doctor says and they didn’t shock at all.

“What is the best decision for him?” Kris asked.

“I’m sorry to say but, to let him go is the best decision because if he remained like this it’ll just tortured him.” The doctor says.

“Okay.” Kris lean to Chanyeol and whisper ‘I love you’ to his ears before he nodded to the doctor.

 

“I’m sorry.” The doctor says and switch off the support machine. The heart machine come to a dead line. Kris looked down and his tears fall down. He can hear the others cry. It’s heartbreaking and hurt for him but, Chanyeol deserve the best.

 

During the funeral it’s just them and Kai’s underlings. It’s the last day he can see Chanyeol. He lean down and kiss Chanyeol lips before pecking his forehead. He takes out a ring that he buys. He slips the gold ring to Chanyeol ring finger and he wears the silver one.

 

“My gift for you. I love you and wait for me there Chanyeol.” He kisses the ring and smile. He actually silently wishes that this is all lies and Chanyeol will awake after this smiling but, it can’t be happen.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kris walks to them and they smile to him. “Are you okay?” Luhan asks and Kris nodded. “You pick the best decision ever Kris.” Kai says and Kris is weird.

“Because he can be at ease now right?” Kris smile.

“And this.” Baekhyun hand him a small book.

“What is this?”

“This is the book of Chanyeol wishes. He wrote them himself. The things that he wanted to do before he died but…he didn’t manage to finish it. So, I’m giving this to you. You’re the one that can do it for him.” Baekhyun smile.

 

Kris takes it and smile at Baekhyun. “And thank you for giving him love at the time he stay at your house.” Baekhyun chuckles.

“Ehem! Baekhyun hyung, I’m here. Don’t go flirting with someone else and abonded your baby panda here.” Tao says and crossed his arm. The other smile but Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Stop being a baby Tao.” Sehun says.

“You’re the baby. Cry baby.” Luhan says and Sehun feels his anger boiled up. Then, they fight and Kai palm his face.

 

Kris smile looking at them. “I’ll get going now.” He said and Luhan and Lay attack him with a bear hug.

“Hyung remember me okay!” Lay says.

“Yi Fan remembers me too and don’t remember Lay.” Lay snorted.

“Hyung!” He says and they bicker.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kris opens the book and smile at the colorful writing. “Just like Chanyeol.” He reads one by one and stops; reading the last wish that is in bold.

 

 ‘I want to travel the world with Yi Fan hyung and make him happy eventhough we’ll go as a boss and right hand man but, I didn’t care. I just want him to be happy. I want this wish to be the one that I can fullfil before anything happens. Hehe.’

 

Kris smile and keeps the small book inside his jacket pocket. “I’ll fulfill that wish for you Chanyeol and don’t worry I’ll always be happy if you ask me to.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Nice job Baekhyun.” Kai says when the others are busy bickering. Baekhyun just smile.

“But, I’m sorry. It didn’t go as smoothly as you thought and Chanyeol got killed. I’m really sor--”

“You didn’t have to be sorry because it’s not your fault. It’s just my misscalsulation and the fate. Nothing can change the fate.” Kai can see Baekhyun guilty face.

“Like I said. It’s not your fault. He’s already in a better place. But, you succeed one thing. You reunited Kris and Chanyeol and that is the best achievement.” Kai says and Baekhyun smile.

 

Actually about the story of the wishes book of Chanyeol is actually didn’t exist but, the only exist is the last wish of Chanyeol. Baekhyun actually has silently met up with Chanyeol and they talked. Chanyeol had confessed about his feelings and the time Baekhyun is back beaten up is not because Chanyeol had beaten him up. He just trying to protect Chanyeol from Kris’s father even he knows he can’t but he can’t let Chanyeol hurt if not the plan will be doomed.

 

“KAI HYUNG!!! YOU TOO!?!” Tao point to Kai that is standing in front of Baekhyun.

“DON’T FLIRT WITH MY BAEKHYUN!!!” Tao say and Kai furrowed his eyebrows.

“Don’t accused your hyung Tao.” Sehun says.

“I’m not. It’s true look Kai hyung is…Don’t go near my Baekhyun.” Tao push Kai away and hug Baekhyun.

“Tao you’re dead.” Lay says and Tao look at his side. He widened his eyes when Kai is looking at him smirking.

“I gotta go!” He runs with Kai following behind.

“This looks like fun. Me too!!!” Lay join them running and Sehun palm his face.

“Stupid.” Luhan says.

“Who is stupid? My boyfriend is not stupid!!!” Sehun grab Luhan collar and they have a staring competition.

“They are doing their things. What should I do then?” Baekhyun looks around and chuckles.

“A great family isn’t it?” Baekhyun then join Tao that is running from Kai. 

 

 

A/N: First of all, I'm sorry because there is no rainbows and unicorns for the ending...I'm actually thinking that the unicorns will be exist in the last chapter but then I realise the unicorn ran away and the rainbow turn into cloud. ~(-_-~) So, I ended up to have to killed Chanyeol...I'm sorry, hehe. *bow* 

 

Anyway, thank you for the [98] subscribers, [5] upvotes, [7173] views. I didn't know that this story will got these much...Thank you for the readers and the comment to...YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME EVENTHOUGH I DIDN'T EXPECT ANY COMMENTS BUT, YEAH! You're people are cool!!! ^O^