Time + Hidden

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 16

Time + Hidden

A/N: 'thought' so, understand right?

“Yongguk hyung! How long I have to stay here? If I stay for any longer, I bet I’ll get killed.” Youngjae complaint through the call. “Yah! Aish! Stop complaining and do your JOB! Stop calling me just because of this thing!” Then the line is cut, obviously Yongguk is mad. Youngjae looks at his phone screen and sigh heavily.

“Why should he say something like that?”

“Who says like that?” Youngjae turn his body surprised when he hear someone voice from behind.

 

“Who says like that?” Youngjae gulp. ‘The devil comes out himself.’ Youngjae averted his gaze. ‘Why he’s the one that I have to meet now?! The leader, if I’m exposed I’ll be dead.’ Youngjae thought. Then, his chin is lift by Kai to make he faces Kai.

“Another time I’ll repeat my question. Who says like that?” Youngjae is silent.

“Didn’t want to answer? Then, I bet you’re trai…”

“It’s my…hyung. He says something about the job here. He tells me to take over our family business but, I didn’t want.” Kai grin and put down his finger.

 

“Okay. But, if I know the thing you said is a lie or your action now is a lie. I’ll kill you!” Kai smirk and walk away. Without they notice Luhan is looking at them silently behind the wall. He clutches his fist feeling jealous towards the new underling, Youngjae.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Thank you for your hardwork Kai-nim.” Kai underlings bow to him when he walks through the hallway. “Kai!” He turns his back and welcome by a moody Luhan. “What d…”

 

SLAP!

 

Everyone gasped. Kai slowly looks at Luhan. “What did you want actually?!” Kai raised his voice. “I ing hate you!!” Luhan tears fall and he run from the place. “Kai-nim, are you okay?” One of them asks but, Kai didn’t answer the question. “Argh!” Kai punch the glass door hardly until its break into piece making his hands bleed. His underlings are shock and fear to say anything.

‘Why did I feel annoyed?! Why the hell I feel so ing annoyed just because he says ‘he ing hate me?!’ Why?! !’ Kai thought and walk away looking down while ruffling his back hair.

 

Luhan is in his room sobbing, he doesn’t know why but, he feels really mad at the sight he sees. And lately Kai has been cold towards him; whenever he wants to spent time together he’ll definitely reject it. Luhan knows that he’s the leader of the MoonS2 group and he has many jobs to do but…he also wants love from him like that Taobaek and Layhun couple. Luhan sit on the bed and quickly wipe his tears when he hears someone opening the door.

 

“Lulu…” Lay called.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the other room, Sehun is bandaging his brother wound. When it’s done, Kai just stare at the now bandage right hand of his. Sehun put back the first aid kit box in the cabinet. When he turn his body he sees that his brother already lie his upper body on the bed. Sehun frowned.

‘Why did hyung look so down today?’ Sehun thought sitting beside Kai.

 

“Hyung, what happen? Why did you punch that glass door?” Kai is silent.

“Hyung, I’m talking to you.” Sehun crossed his arm to his chest.

 

Kai sit on the bed and hug Sehun. He put his forehead on Sehun shoulder and tightens his hug on Sehun waist.

“Hyung?”

“Just this time. I want… comfort…” Sehun feels sad when hearing that words.

 

Before this, their mother will always by their side. His brother is not someone that expresses his feelings towards others and their mother will be the one that comfort him the most even he didn’t asks too. But, now their mother is gone forever and all Kai has is his younger brother that he can rely on. Especially Sehun because he’s Kai twins even they are not fraternal twins.

 

After a while, Kai loosen his grip and sit properly beside Sehun.

“Hyung.” Kai is still in the same spot.

“Hyung, look at me.” Kai slowly turn his head and his cheek is poke with a lollipop that still sealed in a white plastic cover.

 

“Here. Omma always give hyung this when you’re in a problem. I still remember what she said to us when we’re little about the lollipop. ‘Even its looks like a normal lollipop but, when you start to taste it you’ll definitely addicted to the taste and…it’ll remind you about someone precious in your life and about the sweet moment you share with that particular someone. And the moment must be sweet just like the lollipop taste.’ Don’t you think that’s kind of true?”

 

Sehun twist the lollipop slowly and Kai just eyed Sehun action.

 

“So, take this and be like yourself.” Kai lift his hands and take the lollipop. Sehun smile looking at his brother.

“I remember at that time. You insist appa to buy one dozen of lollipop. *Kai grin* But, when appa come back from his business he just buy one because he didn’t hear the dozen part.” Sehun glance at Kai and he practically smiling about the flashback.

“So, eat it and maybe it can ease your heart when you remember the sweet memory of you and Luhan.” Sehun point to the lollipop before leaving Kai alone in the room.

 

“Sweet memories?” Kai smile looking at the lollipop.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Why are you mad?”

“I see him touching his underling face…” Lay raised his eyebrow looking at Luhan.

“Just that?” Luhan hug his legs to his chest.

“He touch…like the sensual way.” Luhan says like a whisper but, loud enough to make Lay hears it. “Lulu, you’re too childish.” Luhan looks at his best friend.

“You’re greedy.” Luhan just stare at Lay. “You’re selfish.”

“Why…”

“I haven’t done with my words. * Lay looks at Luhan and meet his gaze* and you basically obsessed with him and you’re being jealous about him touching his underling.” Luhan averted his gaze.

 

“Look at me.” Lay hold Luhan chin to make him look at him. “Don’t you ever think about his feelings when you slap him? Don’t you ever thinks that he doesn’t have time with you just because wanted to make the plan perfect so that he can protect the one he love from any danger? Don’t you ever think you’re too selfish until you think about your feelings not his? D…”

“Stop it!” Luhan push away Lay hand from his chin and lower his head.

 

“I know. I realize my fault. I do that because I’m afraid that he’ll be gone from my life or maybe leave me alone. I can’t live like that!” Luhan sob.

“Lulu, enough. Here *he point his finger to Luhan left chest* did ever your heart thinks that he’ll leave you? He’ll hurt you?” Luhan is silent.

“No right. *Lay pull his finger* so, him. He’ll definitely think the same. You just have to throw away that negative thought; I bet Kai will never leave you.” Lay says and hold Luhan hands.

 

“So smile.” Lay cupped Luhan face and slowly Luhan craved a smile widely.

“I think my job has done here. *stand from the bed* All you have to do is apologize to him, that’s all. Good luck.” Lay smile and exit the room leaving Luhan alone.

 

“Can I?” Luhan sighs.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Can you forgive me?” Luhan asks while playing with his finger. “How should I?” Luhan is shocked. Kai stand and face him. “How should I…do? If I can’t forgive you?” Luhan feels like crying he stand and hug Kai tightly. “I’m really sorry for being childish and selfish.”

“It’s okay and I’m sorry for doing something that you didn’t like.” Luhan chuckle. “It’s okay. I’m the one who wrong in this place.” Kai loosen the hug and lean down to captured Luhan lips.

 

After a while, they break apart. “You taste like lollipop.” Luhan comment.

“I just eat one just now.”

“No wonder you’re sweet today.” Luhan smile.

“But, you’re sweeter because you give me the sweetest memories that I ever have in my life. Eventually I have to say that my lollipop lost to you. So I want you to be my side forever to feel me up with that sweetenest of yours.” Luhan giggle by Kai chessy.

 

“Then, if I’m sweeter. You should stop from eating that freaking lollipop.”

“Why?”

“Because I might get jealous of it.” Luhan says shyly. Kai smile.

“Then, if you want me to do so. Can I get a taste of your lips everyday to not make me comeback to my lollipop?” Kai whisper to Luhan ear and Luhan blushing hard. Luhan nodded.

“Promise?”

“Promise.” Luhan says and peck Kai lips.

 

From behind the wall, there this two people. “How a pretty ending. I wish Sehun can kiss me like that too.” Lay looks at his side and find Sehun stare at him. “Did you really want I kiss you like Luhan kiss my hyung?” Lay blinks.

“Can I ask? Just now I talk loudly and not in my thought?” Sehun nodded and push Lay to the wall before kissing him.

“Is it okay?” Sehun says blushing after separate from the kiss.

“Definitely and it’s perfect.”  Lay sneaked his arm around Sehun waist and kiss him again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  

At night, Youngjae is inside the document room to search for information after he use the liquid that give (he didn’t know exactly what is it) to the CCTV on the wall before open up the drawer on by one. “Yes. This is it.” He opens it with his right hand while his left hand is holding a torch light. He turn to his back to see is there anyone there but, there is no one so he sigh in relieve. “I think there is nothing much.” Youngjae put back the entire folder at their usual place before wanted to go out. But, he stops when he looks at an interesting folder ‘title’.

 

 He takes the folder and wipes the dust on it. “It must be old. *cough* MoonS2 Family EX member.” Youngjae show a face. “What a lame title.”

 

He opens it and read through it one by one. “Shao zi. Oh! Chinese and oh! More Chinese…Let me see…emm…Jay Wei? Is that Chinese? I don’t know. Next Mei Yi. Definitely Chinese. Next Lucia? Oh! Italia? *he shrugged* the last one is the only Korean and…” Youngjae widened his eyes.

 

“Who’s there?” Youngjae is startled. He tore the Korean person page and shoves inside his pocket before putting back the folder at its original place and exits the room; leaving the room like usual. “Who…Youngjae-sshi, what’re you doing at night like this?” ‘The underling’s leader.’ “I wanted to go to the toilet but…hyung know…I kinda lost on my way. Don’t be mad.” Youngjae close his eyes waiting to be punch or kick or whatever.

 

The underling’s leader chuckle. “Why don’t you awake any one of us? Didn’t you cold only wearing that pajama?” Youngjae looks at his cloth and smile cheeky. “The toilet is there; quickly have your business done. After that come back to the room.” The leader wrapped Youngjae with his jacket and Youngjae thanks him before quickly running to the toilet. “Such a cute kid.” The leader shook his head and smile before heading back to his room.

 

Youngjae slam the door and lock it. He’s panting hard. He takes out the paper that he takes from the folder and read the content. “This can’t be? But, the name is the same.” Youngjae clench the paper tightly and keep it back in his pocket.

 

He lean his head to the door and close his eyes while hands still in the pocket. ‘Did Yongguk hyung knows about this thing? Why didn’t he tell me? Daehyun, why you…Himchan hyung help me…’ Youngjae thought and his grip on the paper become tight. “Please tell the content that I read is a lie Himchan hyung.” 

 

A/N: What's on the paper? I don't know! AH!!!! Help me... *slap* Okay, back ot th reality...Confused? Curious? So, want to know more wait for the next chapter haha...

Anyway, pardon for the above words. Actually the real me is like that or more like people having mental ilness hahaha...*slap* ouch! Okay, thank you for subscribe, view, and comment...

I hope this chapter will not dissapointed you...Oh and after this the update might be little slower because of there are other stories that i have to continue too so...understand? okay!