Truth + News

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 11

Truth + News 

 

 At the Kim residence, Jongin already awake and walking downstair with Sehun holding his sleeve like a lost kids. Yoona looks at them and smile. They sit at the dining room to have breakfast before going to school. Yoona sits in front of Sehun and slowly munching her foods.

 

“Kai.” Jongin is surprised. Why his mother did call him by that name? He doesn’t feel right. “Yes?” Yoona smiles. “Sehun.” Sehun lifts his head and looks at his mother too.

 

“Today, I’ll going to China meeting your younger brother.” Yoona says. “For what?” Sehun asks. “They are coming and I’ll go to be there as the leader and…” Jongin stand and palm the table.

 

“Then, omma will deal with them?” Yoona didn’t surprise with Jongin reaction. She just nodded. “Why? Why didn’t you just send me?” “I can’t Kai. You’re the real leader. I can’t let the…” “But! We’re still family and Sehun…Think what Sehun will react and Tao will…” Jongin words slowly fade away.

 

Tao is Jongin and Sehun younger brother that stay at China for their family business. He takes control becoming the leader in their second headquarters at China. But, Jongin still the overall leader for MoonS2 Family.

 

“I know. But, Tao has enough at China. Kai if I’m gone protect your siblings and this family.” Yoona says and Jongin clutch his fist tightly on the table. “Hyung?” Jongin notice Sehun worried face beside him. He slump back on the chair and sigh heavily.

 

“Don’t worried Kai your identity will not be broken.” Yoona says smiling sweetly. “Can both of you go to the school a bit late? I want to talk about something.” Sehun and Jongin look at each other and then follow Yoona to the living room. The twin seat on the couch opposite with their mother.

 

“Look here.” Yoona calls one of her underlings and her underling put a letter on the table in front of them. Jongin looks at Yoona and pick up the letter. He looks at Yoona disbelieve.

 

“That is the letter from the government of Korea. I have made a contract with them about our family and our family activity. And our family is necessary to be help by the police and we are known by cooperate people in Korea only. That’s mean at your school there are no one that will known about you and Sehun background. Plus, with a promise that we should protect Korea like we protect our MoonS2 family.” Sehun and Jongin blinks at their mother.

 

“Don’t show face like that.” Yoona stands and sit between Jongin and Sehun. “But, why did you make contract with Korea?” Sehun asking looking at his mother. Yoona smiles and hug both of them by putting their head on her shoulder.

 

“That’s mean, if I’m gone. You’ll be protect.” “But, what if they betrayed us?” Sehun asks sad. “That cannot be because the person is your father friends and if they betrayed us, we’ll do the same.” Yoona says.

 

“It’s time both of you to go to school. Kai, *Jongin look at his mother* control yourself and be a good brother for them.” Jongin nodded and they stand from the couch and walks to the main door. “Remember, omma always love you.” Yoona says smiling brightly. Then, they exit their house.

 

“We’re ready.” One of the underlings says. Yoona stand from the couch and show them her palm. One of them walks in front and gives her the necklace and she stare it before kissing it. “Geun Seuk, I’ll go now.” She smiles looking at the necklace. She wears the necklace around her neck and get ready to fly to China.

 

“Have you called my son, Tao?” “Yes.” “Then, let’s go.”

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At the school inside the classroom. Luhan is skipping happily entering the class and his smile become even brighter when he sees Jongin at his seat.

 

Jongin and Sehun come late actually and they thought they’ll be punished but, when they reach the school, there are only several people but, the clock showing 8.30a.m. Such a carefree high school.

 

Luhan walks to his boyfriend and stare at Jongin. “Something wrong with you today.” Jongin is weird.

 

“I know! Your fringe! It’s shorter.” Luhan says and Jongin nodded. “Who cut it?” Jongin points to Sehun beside him. “Why?” “I don’t know.” Jongin says short. Then, the homeroom teacher enters the class to start their lesson.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At the café, they sit at their usual seat with Baekhyun too. Jongin sit side by side with Luhan and in front of him is Sehun while Lay sit in front of Luhan and Baekhyun beside Lay and in front of him is empty. Baekhyun sigh looking at the four of them.

 

“Where is my partner? My panda, where are you?” Baekhyun is talking alone while eyes focusing at the café door. He moves his gaze to the two couple in the same table with him. He hears some of the students talks about them. Some of the words are the positive one and some of them are the negative one.

 

Asking ‘why that Kim Jongin with our top three idol?’ ‘What happen to them?’ ‘What? Why? When? Will? And many more.’ Baekhyun really want to shut them up. What’s wrong if they want to be friend with Jongin, he is not an alien? He also a human same like them.

 

“Jongin stop eating that lollipop. Your teeth will rotten.” Luhan hold the lollipop stick and wanted to pull out but, Jongin hold his hands. Jongin shook his head. “You’re not a kid anymore.” Jongin shook his head again.

 

“Kim Jongin!” Luhan pull the lollipop and Jongin finally open his mouth. Luhan wants to stumble to the back but, Jongin manage to hold him before his back make contact with the floor.

 

“Okay?” Luhan blinks looking at Jongin. He can see Jongin handsome face behind the big black spectacles. ‘Wow! He’s really handsome. One more, Thank you Sehun because cutting the freaking fringe of my boyfriend.’ Luhan says to himself and other hands still holding Jongin lollipop.

 

He pushes the lollipop back in Jongin mouth and blush. Jongin is weird and pull Luhan to sit on the chair properly.

 

Baekhyun show an annoyed face looking at them. Then, he looks at Lay and Sehun. They still didn’t talking to each other. Baekhyun can see that when Lay wants to talk something, Sehun also do the same making them to be silent. Baekhyun ruffle his hair. He is trapped with two freaking couple here.

 

Suddenly, there is commotion inside the café. They look like talking and gossip about something or maybe someone?

 

“What happen?” Lay asks Baekhyun and he shrugged his shoulder. Jongin glare at Sehun and he see that Sehun start to shaking. Jongin see that Sehun try to calm himself down by closing his eyes and hugging himself. He inhale and exhale slowly. Sehun looks at Jongin and mouth something. “Again...come…” Jongin widened his eyes.

 

Sehun has said that. Jongin knows if at a time Sehun can’t calm himself down or start to shaking, there will be something. Jongin take out the lollipop from his mouth and put inside Luhan mouth. Luhan blinks weirdly.  Jongin stands from his seat making gaze fall to him. He looks around the café looking for something.

 

At the same time, a guy entering the café looking around the area to search for someone. His face is wounded and also injured at somewhere at his body because he is holding his side. Then, his gaze fall to Jongin and Sehun at a table situated at the back of the café. He run to them and huffed heavily in front of the table. Everyone looks at the guy.

 

“Tao!” Baekhyun stand widened his eyes. Tao smiles to him and pull Jongin and Sehun with him. But, Jongin stops him. “Wait! Where do you want to go?” Jongin pull Tao back. “Hyung, this is not the right time to explain.” “Just says!” Jongin says sternly making everyone one in the café flinch, shock.

 

They never hear the nerd voice like that. Tao let both of them wrist go and he ruffle his hair. “Tao…” Tao fall on the floor and gripping his hair. “They have got omma and…” “And?” Jongin wait for Tao words but, the black hair boy didn’t continue his words.

 

Tao feels his tears fall down. “She’s…dying.” Jongin widened his eyes and Sehun fall on his sit. “What?! But, this morning she just…” “I know but, at the time she reaches at the airport, there is someone followed her until at an alley she gets attacked and most of her underlings die and she…” Jongin clutch his fist and punch the table.

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry. Because I come back here alone.” Tao cupped his face. Jongin didn’t know what to do anymore. He gripped his own hair and feels like wants to shout. His twin Sehun trauma already back and his last younger brother, Tao break down despite he is the leader of MoonS2 Family in China Jongin knows Tao is too young for that job but, there is no choice.

 

Then, another commotion is heard. “Kai hyung, they are here.” Tao stand up from the floor and wipe his tears. Luhan take out the lollipop inside his mouth and put in a plastic. Lay try to comfort Sehun.

 

“ALL SQUAT DOWN!!!” Jongin shout and at the same time the glass in the café all broke down. The café become a big commotion with screaming come from the students.

 

Then, they become silent when gun shoot to the roof of the café can be heard. The students sit in a group, the girls are hugging each other and the boys observe a group of guy enter the café with some of them holding knife, gun and steel rod.

 

The group of 6 people walks to the table that situated at the back of the café. Jongin step forwards and push Luhan behind him. Tao also do the same to Baekhyun. Jongin glance at Lay. “Take care of Sehun.” Lay open his uniform and cover Sehun with it.

 

“Hyung, step back for a while.” Jongin looks at Tao. “Because they might know only I and cover Sehun hyung face with something.” Tao explained. “Yah! You’re injured!” “It’s okay.” Tao say like a whisper but, loud enough to make just both of them hear it.

 

“Look! That is the leader of MoonS2 in China! We’re lucky because we can kill 2 people in a row.” They laugh loudly. “The MoonS2 leader in Korea has died tragically. I didn’t know that a woman can be the leader. Now we found her sons!” They smirk.

 

“Now, you are the one will follow your mother right?” The guy holding the knife lift it to stabbed Tao but, its stop by Jongin tight grip on the the guy wrist.

 

“What are you doing nerd?” The guy asks and Jongin just glare at them. “Died!” One of them lifts the steel rod and hit Jongin temple and cheek and he fall on the floor. Luhan widened his eyes. “JONGIN!!!!” Sehun widened his eyes and closing his ears.  

 

A/N: Now, you know what is Tao real identity right? I have decided to exposed Tao identity actually for the sissy Baekhyun hahaha... So, how is this chapter? After this chap there will be an action between the mafia and Jongin. I made Sehun character in this fic is like he have sixth sense despite five sense that we usually have. This is it for now...

Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view. ^_^