Flashback + PART III end

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 9

Flashback + PART III end

 

In their house, it has been 1 year after Kim Geun Seuk died tragically. Sehun still inside his room didn’t want to talk or eat. He always sits and covers himself with the blanket and sometimes shouting and crying.

 

Jongin is the only one, Sehun give to enter his room. Even his own mother he doesn’t want her to enter. After exit the hospital, Sehun really looks like a living zombie. Because he doesn’t want to eat, sleep and only crying.

 

When Jongin try to coax him. Slowly, Sehun is opens to Jongin only and Sehun tell Jongin about what happen or about his nightmare.

 

Jongin is the one that coax him to stop crying and eat his food. After seeing it, their mother feels that she is useless but, when Sehun come to her and says everything in his heart plus the message that Geun Seuk wanted to give to his wife, Yoona. She knows that she has to protect her children.  

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the living room, Yoona is sitting on one of the couch in the living room with her three children sitting in front of her. Her underlings are all behind her.

 

“Aish. I can’t decide the new leader. There are too young and just let me to be the…”

 

“Then, just let me the leader.” Jongin says and they looks at Jongin disbelieve. “What?! You’re only 14…”

 

“I know! But, I can’t let omma to take the job! I don’t want another person to be died in front my younger brother. It’s enough to have Sehun see it…” Yoona gasped. What Jongin says actually true.

 

“One more, I’ll change my appearance. Because most of them know who I’m. And in the group I’ll change my name to Kai and not Jongin. Kai is easier and the underlings also have called me by the name Kai. I didn’t care about that. I’ll protect my families everyone. I’ll not let another incident happen. And I’ll change this attitude of me.” Jongin explained his thought briefly.

 

Looking at everyone reaction, they know Jongin is the only one that they can rely on.

 

But, Yoona is the only one didn’t like her son’s decision. What if Jongin died first? Then she comes out with a plan.

 

“I’ll agree with your decision but, your identity will not be exposed. From now on wards you’re the leader but, I’ll pretend that I’m the leader.” Jongin is weird. “Why…” “No excuse. Because I don’t want my children to burden all things.”

 

“This is how MoonS2 Family does their job.” Yoona says and walks up stair.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

A/N: I know what did you want to says...It's extremely short chapter. Yeah i know. Because in a rush and wanted to clear off all the FLASHBACK thing so it become like this...hehe. Hope it'll be okay. After this chapter KAILU will going on the date. (This is the clue for the next chap) So, be patient for the next chap hahaha...

 

Thank you for the subscribe, comment, and view...^_^