Everything + Exposed

Lollipop Nerd

 

CHAPTER 12

Everything + Exposed

 

“JONGIN!!!!” Luhan wants to run to Jongin. “STAY!” Jongin shout and Luhan stops his action. The guy that hit Jongin just now walks at him and grabbed his collar. He punches on Jongin face hardly and his big spectacle is thrown at a distance. His face looks to the side.

 

“A NERD LIKE YOU! WHAT IS YOUR POSITION TO FIGHT WITH US?!” The guy yells to Jongin and he just stays at the same place. He pushes Jongin on the floor back. “Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!” The guy other friends cheer for him to kill Jongin. “Oops! Your uniform has torn.” The guy scratch Jongin uniform with a knife and his uniform is torn showing his white long sleeve shirt.

 

The guy smirk. “Maybe I’ll kill you first. Oops…I’m sorry your shirt is torn and oops your shoulder is…” The guy stops his action and widened his eyes. “WHO ARE YOU ACTUALLY?!!” The guy shoves Jongin from his grip and stand up looking fear.

 

Jongin smirk and looks at them by the side of his eyes. He stands up and wipes the blood beside his lips with his thumb. “Have you done playing your game?” Jongin stretch himself.

 

Then the 6 guy’s eyes landed on the tattoo on Jongin skin. They looks at Jongin disbelieve. “You...It can’t be, the leader just died! You’re fake!” Jongin grabbed the said guy collar. “Remember this face? Who is the one killed your first leader of your group last year? Remember?” Jongin says and smile. The guy pushes Jongin away and tries to shoot Jongin but, missed.

 

“KAI!!!!!” They shout and started to attack Jongin one by one. “All of you’re stupid. Aaa! Another one is left aside.” Jongin looks at the last guy that is standing and the guy panicked. “You can’t come near me…” The guy pulls Luhan and arm around his neck with other hands holding a knife. Jongin is surprised.  

 

“I know this boy is precious to you. So, if you dare! Come here.” Jongin notice a gun beside his legs. “No, no…If you picked up your gun, what will happen to your twins if he saw you.” Jongin gulp and the guy words actually true.

 

“J---Jongin…” Luhan calls, tears are forming in his eyes. The only left is the guy that is now making his boyfriend as a hostage. The other already falls unconscious on the floor.

 

Without realizing, the guy already stumbles to the front making his grip around Luhan neck loosen. Luhan immediately run to Jongin and hug him. “Sehun hyung, don’t!” Tao shout trying to make Sehun loosen his grip from the guy. “! What the hell!” The guy turns around and get Sehun in his arm choking him and Sehun struggle from his grip.

 

“You want to be brave?! You brat!” The guy says. Jongin didn’t know what to do. Luhan is saved and now Sehun is not. He glances at Lay and Lay looking worried while gripping his arm. Maybe Sehun do something to him. Tao is injured.

 

 “Sehun, close your eyes.”

“No!”

“JUST CLOSE YOUR DAMN EYES!” Sehun is startled and slowly closing his eyes.

“Huh! You think this is…”

 

BANG!

The guy fall dead on the floor because of the bullet hit directly on his forehead. Everyone in the café is shocked. Luhan looks at Jongin disbelieve. “Jongin?” Luhan loosen his grip from Jongin. Jongin only can looks at Luhan by the side of his eyes. His hands that holding the gun slowly drops by his side and he loosen his grip making the gun drop onto the floor. 

 

“Hyung…That sound…” Sehun says still closing his eyes. He hesitant to open his eyes, then slowly he open his eyes. He found Luhan is distance himself from his twin and he turns his head to the side. Jongin notice Sehun action. Sehun widened his eyes and fall on the floor with fear.

 

“Tao!” Tao understand what his brother means. He went to Sehun and cupped both of his eyes with one hand while another hand hugging Sehun trying to calming him down. Like Jongin predict, Sehun is struggling from Tao grip and his tears fall down. But, there is no voice coming out.

 

“What the mean of all of this?!” A students stand up and they look at he. “That is so heartless! Why did you shoot him and beat them and who’re actually you’re?!” They beamed the question towards them especially Jongin. Jongin just stands at his own place, he looks at the 5 unconscious bodies and 1 dead.

 

“Tao, you go first. Take Sehun with you.” Jongin says and Tao nodded understand. “Sehun hyung please close your eyes.” He scooped Sehun in his arm and wanted to exit the café but, Baekhyun hold his jacket. Tao looks at his hands and then to Baekhyun face. The latter looks sad.

“I’ll follow you.”

“No, you can’t! Our problem is not…”

“It doesn’t matter. I bet Lay and Luhan thinks the same thing.”

 

Tao looks at Jongin for answer but, Jongin didn’t react.

“Ca…”

“It’s okay. Baekhyun can treat your wound and I’ll take care of Sehun.” Lay says walking to Tao. The latter didn’t know what to say.

 

Then, 2 groups of police consist 7 people each reach the café. When their gaze dropped to Jongin, Tao and Sehun they bowed. “Are you okay?” One of the police asks. Jongin nodded. “5 unconcious and 1 dead. I have to kill him because I want to protect someone.” Jongin explained calmly to the police and they understand.

 

Jongin, Tao, Sehun, Lay, Baekhyun, and Luhan are walking towards the café exit together. Jongin decided to let Lay, Baekhyun and Luhan go back to their house and wanted to explain everything.

 

“Why?! Why you should shoot a pupil in front of us like that?!! Didn’t you feel guilty of killing someone??!” One of the girls shouts towards them. Jongin stops his step and walks to her.

 

The girl stares at him. “If you’re in my condition. I bet you’ll do the same thing. And…this is how MoonS2 MAFIA FAMILY does it.” Jongin says emotionless and walks away.

 

The students that hear Jongin words froze in their place. At the time, they always bullies and saying bad things at Jongin. The freaking nerd Jongin is actually someone that related to a Mafia Family.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At night.

 

Jongin and Tao wound already treat with care by Baekhyun and Luhan. While Lay is taking care of Sehun but, more like Sehun is always with Lay and hugging him; didn’t want to let go.

 

They sit together at the living room with Tao and Baekhyun sit on the same couch. Lay and Sehun also in the same couch and Luhan is sitting in front of Tao and Baekhyun.

 

Then, the living room door is open reveling Jongin and his underlings. “Can all of you leave us alone for a while?” He says without looking at his underlings. “Yes. Jongin-nim. If you have anything please do call us.” One of them says and bowed before closing the door.

 

Jongin walks and sits beside Luhan. He looks at them and sighs. “Now, Luhan, Baekhyun and Lay. The three of you have known that we come from a Mafia family. From what you see just now, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do it but, the situation might be worst if I didn’t do it. I’ll give the three of you choice. If you want to leave us, it does depend on you but, if you decide to stay I’m worried that you can’t…”

 

“We’ll stay.” Luhan, Lay and Baekhyun says in unison. Jongin is surprised with the bold answering.

 

“But, this is not a game. All of you can just forget about this entire thing. Your life is precious and you didn’t deserve to get involve in this mafia thing. I don’t want anyone to die…again. It’s enough to see my father and mother died.” Jongin voice becomes slow like a whisper.

 

“Why did you say our life is precious? *Jongin looks at Luhan* you and your sibling’s life also precious and there will be someone sad if you’re dead. Thinks about your underlings and us…and your parents.” Luhan says. Jongin looks down.

 

“If you decide to stay. You have to live with us for your own safety.” Jongin stand up from the couch and walks out from the living room with Luhan tailed behind. Sehun also stand up and dragged Lay at his (their) house garden. 

 

A/N: So, about the action scene. I'm not an expert when come to action and this is the first time i'm writing the action between these 6 guy. I don't know what to says else. I'm sleepy.

Anyway thank you for subscribe, comment, and view. z_z *really sleepy*